This thread is a based on an idea of a Czech user

This thread is a based on an idea of a Czech user.

To print posters as the one I've designed and place them near culturally diverse enable centres, such as ANTIFA, mosques, etc...

Feedback on the design appreciated. Once Sup Forums is happy I will post a wetransfer link with the high resolution file for print.

Thoughts?

>pic VERY related

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/everything-know-salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

No

suggestion:
Don't call them "refugees"
As soon as they travel past the closest neighbouring country to their own, they are no longer "refugees".

That poster isn't even true though? He was born in Manchester...

Just don't spew garbage, this is why we shouldn't allow the refuges, but when you make garbage at least google the facts

a) they're not refugees
b) the dude your secret service blamed for it wasn't even a "refugee"

His parents were political refugees

Refugees come into the country and spread the hateful ideology, Islam is the problem overall, though.

His parents were refugees from Libya, he was born in Manchester but he went back to Syria were he was radicalised.

>telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/05/24/everything-know-salman-abedi-named-manchester-suicide-bomber/

Ditched the refugees copy - so this way is more subtle

"I died because the government are afraid."

immigrants are the problem
Refugees are a non issue compared to immigration

his parents were refugees you fucking idiot

i like it less say.

"Salman Abedi's father was a refugee from Libya"

at the top

"I died because we welcome refugees and Islam"

at the bottom

I like it.
brief tot he point.

Does anyone have any Information about when the gov.s dumped quota limits on migrants / refugees etc.?

I think you need a different message because this, even though I like it, will be decried as too hostile to ALL the poor refugees. Something else has to be done to stem the tide of them (politicians) just over running our countries with all the shit from the ME.

>That image

If she was alive, her parents would be making open border signs and given them to her to pose for pictures, lad

If you didn't let the syrian kid affect you, dont be naive and let this do it

the government aren't afraid though, it's never them or their children. they live in ivory towers and gated communities. they say "this will not break us" but they are not the ones in the line of fire. the government is not afraid and that is the problem. they think they are in the right.

and forgot to say, it was open borders that even got her to the UK, since she was greek

Write on top the quote of ariana grande, it was something like "islam is a religion of love" or somethin like that.

Than on bottom, in red, under the kid's name, "she trusted her".

They are afraid of offending anyone.
same crap as at my workplace
and probably yours too?

nice! how many hours on ms paint?

Why do you compare a Greek to a refugee?
Have Greeks bombed any kids concert recently?

depends, in the office for sure, all of the official documents have to parrot the diversity agenda to comply with federal regulations and get gibs or tax write offs, but out in the field when it is just men doing work everyone talks mad shit on immigrants and islam. alberta though, only bastion of whites left in canada if this forum is to be believed.

Did you post this earlier lad?

did not do that.

but to think that a family of Greeks living in the uk would be against refugees would be preposterous

He use photoshop or gimp, it's a thing of few minutes

Im gonna give you shapadas for even saying that Greece has anything to do with this.

HER NAME WAS CUTE LITTLE GIRL

>being this new

chapadas*

never said you damn leaf, see

A dog born in a barn isn't a fucking horse
So why the fuck should a Libyan born in bongland be considered a brit?

Czech republic best republic.

HER NAME WAS CUTE LITTLE GIRL

You're right it should say "I died because we welcome Saracen hordes"

Its okay I just wanted to give you Chapadas out of love

HER NAME WAS LOLI FINGERING GOES HARD

Do you think her family would want their dead child's face spread across the country for the purpose of a propaganda campaign? I guess you don't care about that?

Does wetransfer offer downloads using a browser with javascript disabled?

What if it saves lives tho??

if it helps keep refugees out, then we are preventing even more death, which is what that kid and the family want.

They probably didn't want their childs face spread all over the floor of the venue either, Ali.

Yes! On some other thread, I was asking for feedback

They probably cant give a shit about that

Just stop. If you do it, you'll get the opposite effect, you don't use photo of murdered child to push your agenda, even if you're right.
The cuck is right. It's painful to watch how Sup Forums got conditioned like a little bitch to use this word.

did she legit say that? i wonder if this red pilled her

Good lad, I thought I seen this when I was at work. Be sure to post it in /shit/pol as well plz.

Probably the rarest flag I've ever seen and not a single person pointing it out

This. Refugees are a drop in the ocean

RARE
A
R
E

The media ( (((BBC))) ) likes to conflate the two.

They say that the brown people in Calais are 'refugees'. I wonder what there is going on in France that they are fleeing from?

Not sure if it does, do you know another option?

It won't.

Nor will it do that either.

If anything it will make people on the fence lean more to the other side. Most people will be repulsed by seeing what is the most delicate subject in the world (child murder) treated in such a crude and political way. If you want to alienate people from the cause, you have certainly found a great way to do it.

remove the "i died because we welcome refugees", her name and age (the photo is self evident right now) entirely and put the hashtag big at the top, in red. That's it.

Yeah, I guess in a way you are right, what would you suggest?

this "she trusted her" kind of outrage meme shit doesn't work on anybody let alone leftists, you fucking retards. you cannot slap people over the head with it, you have to trick them in to thinking.

>place them near culturally diverse enable centres, such as ANTIFA, mosques, etc...
They'll just get ripped down.

If you're going to do this, it needs to be in a place that is either
a) Somewhere normies go but the far left doesn't
b) Placed somewhere that removing them is either incredibly awkward or dangerous

No point putting them somewhere they'll be instantly removed.

You're right but why are they not repulsed when the media uses it to sell more papers/gain more viewers?

Absolute horseshit.

They will be angered, not repulsed.

"Islam killed me"

That cuck probably suggests sticking things up your bottom and praying to Dawkins 19 times a day.

Simple & effective, good thinking burger

>parents of bomber were "refugees" and fled Gaddafi
>father fought with terrorists against the regime in Libya, so they had to flee when they were not winning
>this proves that locally born children of refugees can be a threat to society
>now EU is bringing in millions of "refugees"
>THIS IS THE PROBLEM

Borders have to be shut and the immigrants who have arrived have to be thoroughly checked out. The government is letting them live under the radar, letting them in without checking them.

A poster should be made with a pic of the girl and a smaller pic of the bomber with information about him and his family. We need a compilations of all the information available about the bomber.

We have to get this right because we'll just be buried deeper in the hole that's dedicated to "racists" and "bigots".

her death has nothing to do with refugees tho

Need to make it more personal, leftist love tear-jerking shit that appeal to their emotions. Your approach is too rational.

Maybe change to "Hi, I'm Saffie Rose" at the top and "I died because you wanted to welcome refugee and Islam" at the bottom.
Maybe with a "#ThankYouSaffie" under the red text.

Some shit like that.

>ITT so many apologists.

"Waaa waaa but he wasn't a 'fugee!"

Doesn't matter, fuck Islam.

Sup Forums has become neutered

Why was he born in the UK, and not in Libya?

We can always just make different posters with different phrases, like with memes.

>getting to know ms paint
fuck off, degenerate

I reckon this would work better

Thoughts everyone?

It was a hoax. Nobody died.

>child actress

It's just piss off the virtue-signalling normies that would see it as insensitive. We're trying to wake people off, not piss off brainwashed degenerates.

The enemy of your enemy isn't always your friend, we can work against both parties

Yeah but my concern is that by using the image of the little girl it might come out as insensitive towards the parents - I couldn't care less for the degenerates DESU but I just have to find the right image/message to send across.

change the word from refugee to Islam and i support it.

If you like the font is:
Butterfly Kids

I get that but we should try to cross as few lines as possible. We shouldn't give them ammunition and at least we can argue that the MSM has used pics of dead or hurt kids as well.

There's this thing about people where if they feel like they are being attacked, they become defensive. No matter how in the right we are, we're still going to have to take advantage of people's emotions and psychology to lead them into supporting our narrative. You can't make people budge with attacks or dry facts.

We can't solve the issue by banning Islam, it goes against Western values. Pushing this would make it insanely easy for the leftists to paint us as the bad guys. I would propose to have the immigration of "refugees" shut down, that should be the first goal.

The way this attack ties into the first goal is by the mere fact that the parents were immigrants too. This shows that even locally born children of immigrants can pose a danger to society since they can still be radicalized.

So the poster should say something about how second generation immigrants can still be radicalized to become Islamic terrorists. If we leave these people unchecked, they can plot the mass killings of our people right under our noses.

oh shit

#refugeeswelcome
#migrantswelcome