How much money will the UK pay to the EU for Brexit?

A. What do you want it to be?
B. What will actually happen?

I say:
A. 6 trillion Shekels
B. around 45 billion all in (includes payments in installments for programs until 2030)

Why don't the Brits just say come and take it?
t. Texas

The same reason any contract between nations is held up - those countries would like to keep doing business internationally in the future.

But y'all just seem to be raising the price

sorry hans, you aint getting shit

>implying there's a future for EU member states

>a) nowt
>b) nowt, might be a bit more of a faf to go to magaluf

Germany pay debts first.

How bout no?

STRONG

B8

>he doesn't know you always start negotiations with more than you want so you have room to barter

Yeah but China or USA or anyone would think twice about entering contracts with the UK if they don't seem to hold up those.

there is no contract. even EU lawyers have said we are not required to pay anything.

kys hans

Why should they have to pay anything? Legit question

why do you want to see the world burn so badly you autistic kraut?
stop electing merkel.

to get EU citizens out of the UK

SO the EU is so amazing that they have to threaten fines for anyone leaving?

How is this not a clear sign that the Eu is shit?

"Hey guys, if you ever try to leave us we will threaten and harass you"

Isnt that clearly a fucking scam? Why would anyone support this?

This is literally turning into the why do you want £50? What will you do with £30? I can't believe you are trying to take my last £10 joke

>forcing the UK into even stronger ties with America if you folk throw a bitch fit and turn on them

Nice plan, Kraut.

There is "no contract" because the EU law doesn't specify much about leaving the EU. It's basically says "members are free to leave and you have like 2 years to figure out what exactly that entails".

And that's exactly what these brexit negotiations are about, figuring out what is going to happen to shit the UK already agreed to in the past as part of their EU membership.

no obligation to pay anything.

hans on suicide watch

A. 50 billion for a free trade deal sans free movement.
B. 0 because the talks will collapse.

>tfw over 40% of your GDP depends on exports
If Theresa is halfway intelligent, they aren't paying you a dime. Germany needs the trade a LOT more than the UK does.

These are scare tactics, nothing more.

Nothing. Nothing at all.

>Want to leave the EU but still have access to the internal market?
That will be 200B

>Want to leave the EU and cut all ties
You are free to go.

It's simple

A sensible position, but quite negative. Considering all important negotiations between EU countries have always yielded a result, I really do not think the talks will collapse... especially considering the talks can just be extended by 1 year after the initial 2 years (and then another 1 year and another etc.).

As much obligation as any contract. If you don't value contracts, people won't sign them with you in the future.

Like, honestly I understand that if you're a rabid anti-EU person, these demands seem silly, but it's actually pretty reasonable. Imagine a scenarion like this:

The UK pushes for a EU bill that makes everyone in Europe give up their favourite pair of shoes and send it to Britain. In return, the UK will get everyone in Europe free fish & chips on sundays for the next 50 years.
But then as soon as they got the shoes, the UK leaves the EU and says they no longer have to give everyone fish & chips because they're no longer part of the EU.
Everyone here would agree that this would be an outrageous breach of contract and trust and that the UK should hold up their end of the bargain.

That's the principle behind these brexit negotiations - the UK agree to all sorts of budgets and bills and initiatives in the past, if they want to leave those "contracts", they have to pay compensation.

>mainland scum trying to extort the eternal anglo

75 bil over 3 years + anything required for individual trade deals since it will no longer have access to the single market

not contractually obligated to pay anything hans. accept it. you ain't getting shit. we out bitch

not a fucking cent

(cont.)
>7.6% of German exports are to UK
>41% export-GDP ratio

Is Merkel really prepared to gamble with 3% of your total GDP just to be a cunt?

You do not like this thing of ours? It is unfortunate that you do not see the advantages of this mutually beneficial friendship, would be a real shame if something were to happen to you when you're all alone with no friends to help you. Something real bad. Capisce?

Fine, be an ignorant retard. Just don't act surprised when the UK actually will pay up.

Here's a hint. Keep the change.

I think there are individuals within the EU commission who WANT the talks to collapse. No individual EU country wants this, but certain members of the commission want it.

7.6% of 1.24trillion is just 93 billion. That may be 2.6% of our GDP, but guess what, 90% of it is guaranteed to work even under WTO terms with little to no tariffs.

A hard Brexit impact would do not much at all to the German economy. The biggest impact on Germany would be the UK market tanking, as German investors are heavily invested there.

nope. not paying.

you can suck our dick and we might, might give you 5euro. you can use that to pay all of the migrants not to rape your women.

they hasve to threaten people all the time. Or jew their way (lisbon treaty)

Haha it's going to be so fun when you finally get us to pay

You wanted hard Brexit and you'll have it, all the way to recession

Germany will raise the price until there's not enough money in the universe to pay it so they can make an impossible ultimatum and start ww3, they'll also declare war on poland for not taking enough refugees.

why don't they just say "fuck off" and leave again? Shit man single market access can't be worth this much.

Because their whole economy depends on trade with the EEA.

I thought Britain already said they weren't keeping access to the internal market

I say we just leave without paying anything and refuse to acknowledge the authority of the EU, signing trade deals with member nations of the EU if they want one.

What are they going to do? They have no army. :^)

EU doesn't control the EFTA

>EU doesn't control the EFTA
So? I said EEA.

Not sign deals? Why sign contracts with a nation that abandons them when they feel like it?

EFTA is part of the EEA

Sending countless boats full of niggers to your inbred island will do the job :^)

50% of what you should for NATO services.

So if you want to jew them, trump is going to overjew you. Get over it stupid communist krauts. Free markets, produce cheaper stuff and quit trying to cuck britain economy just for not blending to the eu.

1918, 1945....want to try for 2017, shitface? That's our dad you're fucking with.

It's better than being dependent on a German-dominated market that suppresses their economic growth
Try it and we'll make Bomber Harris look like a fucking pacifist

This.

Pay debnts Germony. We know your "people" and "military" are incapable of protecting your country.

>EFTA is part of the EEA
The EEA is controlled entirely by the EU.

>A. 6 trillion Shekels
>Krause has renegotiated to the new fee of 6 gorillion euros
>Krause has altered the deal. Pray they do not alter it further
>mfw brits will just wait for the euro to collapse

You're done for hitler

But, what if Germany sends a strongly worded letter, threatening consequences? What then? Do you want to risk a second, even stronger letter, threatening even more consequences?

Why don't the British just demand their reparations and that's that?

Who controls the £?
Does the UK have a (((central bank))) like the US' Federal reserve?

Seriously, why is every post from fucking Hans a shill

because your "contract" is completely implicit. You lack the very definition of a contract - direct explicit obligation and agreement.

You keep prattling on about your magical contract, and I read that fish and chips analogy. Look, you've got the short end, and you know the UK will do well and fine without the EU. You just want to be well off too, and feel the EU deserves the UK's successes it would have given to the EU. Admit it.

The truth is, you don't have a contract. You have a handshake deal, and you're surprised that the other side doesn't want to close.

>but of course nobody will deal with the UK if they don't pay

not true. Japan, the U.S., South Korea(read: best korea), China, hell even russia wants to play ball. And those are just the big players. Canada, Mexico, all of the Southern American Continent have expressed a sincere desire to work with the UK towards something of value for themselves individually. Because our side of the table plays by explicit rules that when you violate them you get specific consequences. The lines get drawn, and shit happens. That is not the case of the EU, and of Europe as a whole.

So no, the UK does not have to pay, and if they don't, they may, *may* get some flack for it and lose a little leverage, but they will come out just fine, if not much better than paying for the EU to fail a little less hard.

You'd get more respect if you were genuine.

>tfw UK buys stupid numbers of German cars
>Car market cut off = German bankruptcy
We won't lose ex/imports.

UK is a sovereign nation. Why would it be obligated to pay anything? It can just say no.

>that article
proof "EU (jewish) demands" are pulled out of thin air

You better be prepared to barter down to zero.

Can't you just do it? They're in the UK subject to your laws.

I know. It's really pissing me off

>The other EU countries leech off of Britain for years
>They decide not to be the welfare fund for euroniggers anymore
>EU still wants the gibs
Fuck off Achmed they aren't paying.

If you are not part of Zog you'll submit to Zog brit.

Remake of Germany pre world war 1 version UK. Why do they have to reboot everything.

I think the BofE is still a money changer. Not sure.

It's still the Bank of England

sure, and then they'll say no to a trade agreement, an they are our biggest export and import partner. We will almost certainly make 274 billion euros out of trade with them over even just 6 years.

nothing

> cut all ties
> Britain imposes 90% Tariff on EU made cars.

Sounds fun. The EUSSR is so short sighted. I can't wait until they collapse.

Thanks. If only there were an English Jackson.

>Spend public finances and humiliate Britain so private internationals can profit

The bong voted for it now they must suffer !

By extorting them? Way to keep those strong ties going. At that rate, the only country you'll have ties with is Zimbabwe.

>ascribe no specific punishments for breaching the contract or leaving early
>adherence to the contacts expectations obviously only valid while you're under contract

How did the fucking GERMANS not prepare adequately for Jewrey? You'd be stupid not to think The UK wouldn't take you idiots for all you're worth, especially since the EU's existence two years down the line is pretty tenuous at best. All they have to do is withhold payment or credit and stall.

Any "divorce bill" by the EU is bullshit, and just illustrates how psychotic they are.

Article 50 contains the procedure for an exit. It says the consequences of the exit must be negotiated. If they are not negotiated, the agreement ceases to have effect.

Reminder that this is what finished TATP looks like, as posted by police

>private inernationals being profitable is inherently bad
>the problem isn't the fact that you're giving them a quarter trillion pound loan because of feels

stick to bantz against the irish.

>USA
>none
>fuck the EU

the fashist EU will BTFO and drown in their papermoney and debt.
the race between the US and the EU about who will be the next soviet union is in full force.

GB will laught their arses off

= what i want to happen
=what's gonna happen

C. Pay nothing and tell the krauts to fuck themselves fr destroying Europe with muslims and niggers

Oh look at Hans and his non-country trying to maintain an erection. You leader is muzzie loving joke, you have no borders. You don't even have your own currency or army.

Deep down you know you are pathetic. Jeep chomping sausages, drinking fizzy lager and pretending that the worls aint laughing at you pig nosed fuckers.

The EU might say no to a trade agreement, but what about French, Spanish, and German companies? Those are the people who's operating costs would go up by not having access to whatever English trade they used to apparently rely on.

England used to be the EUs second or third biggest creditor. I think they're the ones with the better hand to play here even though the EU represents more people and countries. Merkel needs that money and she fucking knows it.

UK should send the EU a bill. Demand compensation for their failed investment.

What the UK could do is say, "Fuck you, EU. We arn't gonna pay shit."

EU says with a evil grin, "Fine. No more trade."

UK responds, "That's fine Russia wants to use our docks and trade with us anyways. Oh, and the US wants to buddy up with us and Poland to make a new better NATO."

EU screaches in responce then as a colective they say, " We will never let you get away with this, you MUST pay us back 279B euro!!!"

UK grinningly says, "Fine. But we don't see the euro as a currency, so its essentially a blank debt."

Then all of a sudden you hear the US go, "Ohhhhhhhhhh, wambo combo, 360 no scope to all yo dicks."

just fyi faggots you can trade without a trade agreement top kek

>britain will pay anything above the administrative cost of leaving

why are euros so clueless?

uhhh, what did I say that warranted that?

no shit you can trade without an agreement, what's your point?

I hope the UK absolutely destroys us with the deal

Go on EU I'm ready

The UK will make it hurt during trade negotiations after the euro fails

Is Britain the next Wiemar?

>when the UK has been a net contributor for years and some downy kraut honestly thinks it owes a dime

UK actually has part ownership in a lot of EU infrastructure. If anything they owe us lol

The UK has ~1,5 million retirees living in EU.
But only 50k retirees from other countries in UK.
Those people worked their shit off. It would be a very piss poor moment when they realize that UK foreigners have now to pay triple their retirement payments as taxes for staying in the EU. If Britons want to clean their own toilets, push the Polish people out. They will survive. But 1,2mil retirees having to live at the cold coasts of Leicester instead of Barcelona? Even May wouldn't politically survive that. UK wants a pissing contest it will get one. Even the biggest dick can't compete with 22 others.

Paying extortion money to the mafia at least means relative safety from other predators. What benefits does EU bring to the table? More enrichment.