Are alt-right girls just doing it for attention or do they really believe this shit?

Are alt-right girls just doing it for attention or do they really believe this shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YySxVR7M3Xo
wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it#Five_Dancing_Israelis
m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M
educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf
archive.is/EbcYW
youtube.com/watch?v=MngMtrhE-Ww
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I think lauren is just young and kindof cares and BiBiB is intelligent but not to passionate.

>Are alt-right girls just doing it for attention or do they really believe this shit?
both.

All girls do everything they do for attention.

>shoe.
>alt-right.

(you)

They are anti feminist anti sjws. When it comes down to it, they will choose what is in their best interest in the end, and the cycle will continue.

He, whose great men have always been great only in their efforts to destroy mankind and its civilization, takes good care that they are worshipped as idols.

But the Jew tries to degrade the honour in which nations hold their great men and women. He stigmatizes this honour as 'the cult of personality'.

-Mein Kampf

This. If there was more Patreon shekels in being a leftist, they would be. But there are no young, pretty girls covering the right side.

Tara is the only one who is Alt-Right in that image.
And stop with the /ourX/ crap. There is no "us" to begin with.

Why is only one white?

>someone in latvina is sitting right now at their computer at night and typing infantile garbage about the "alt right" in english on some forum

If they really believes it they'd post nudes for the cause.

All women do everything they do for attention young one

>Are girls just doing it for attention?

The answer is always yes

>being this pathetic of a nu/male that you actually concern yourself with YouTube whores.

Get a hobby. And a life.

Same goes to you too, isnarel.

youtube.com/watch?v=YySxVR7M3Xo

>Sh0e has admitted to being liberal

>Someone who's ancestors were kicked out of the Levant by the Babylonians, then kicked out again by the Romans, then kicked out again by the arabs, then kicked out again by the crusaders, then came back in the 1940's because "Israel is our historical homeland" is sitting right now at their computer at night between rocket attacks typing infantile garbage about a proud European nation in English on some forum

The blonde top right, @libtardamerica apparently repeats claims that it was muslims caught celebrating on 9/11.

Why are so many 'alt right' people like Crowder and Cernovich totally Zionized imbeciles?

wikispooks.com/wiki/9-11/Israel_did_it#Five_Dancing_Israelis

btw got 20 mins?

m.youtube.com/watch?v=QphxGBXiA-M

9/11 remains the key

they gatekeep for israel, they are anti liberty

educate-yourself.org/cn/MastersOfDeception.pdf

Lauren Southern makes almost $4k per month from thirsty betas on Patreon. They are doing it for the shekels.

That's pretty hot desu

too bad it's not her
also checked

Women are like water. They simply take the shape of their container.

Because the alt-right is alt-white.

crowder is just a MSM wannabe, his dream is to get a job on fox news or MSNBC, he isn't anything close to alt or independent

cernovich is a whiney kike

This is though.

literally who

Merry tit-mass

Every public figure from the alt-right to the SJW vlogger are doing it for money.

You can convince them to have the same beliefs as you but none of them will ever spout an original idea.

They are good for hooking in the thirsty guys though.

>alt-right girls
Shoe0nhead is not even conservative, let alone alt-right. Tara McCarthy is the only alt-right girl on there. Lauren is somewhere in the middle between alt-right/alt-lite. Blonde seems pretty redpilled at times but is a civic nationalist to my understanding
>do they really believe this shit?
I don't see any evidence that they don't.

Maybe some of them, but the retards on here who say ALL of them are doing it for attention, are just woman hating losers.

Everything a woman does is calculated for exposure and male attention. The fact that we're getting young and goid looking women attatching themselves to the right is a good sign though. Women are innately social creatures, they're a good indicator of where social trends are headed.

That's capitalism for ya.

Attention, of course.

Right wing incels form a very profitable niche.

If a comrade of ours opens a Jewish newspaper in the morning and does not find himself vilified there, then he has spent yesterday to no account. For if he had achieved something he would be persecuted, slandered, derided and abused.

-Mein Kampf

This.
Just you wait, it's literally just a cool hip alternative trend to hop onto right now.

His name
archive.is/EbcYW
was Seth Rich.

I want to facefuck June

Here is a good lesson in Journalism:

Look at Maria Bartiromo, Deirdre Bolton, and Melissa Francis. All "report" for a right of center news service, Fox Business News. All claim they are now "right leaning" reporters.

All 3 are married or have DNC side pieces. All 3 went to liberal arts schools and worked at progressive banking/media establishments.

Now look at all 4 "alt-right" girls who are astroturfed onto 4-chan since 2014. Do you really think someone would post about these people on their own ? The answer is no. Every time you see someone post about "our girl" it is 99% a shill account, paid to post on 4ch/8ch/realchan

They are paid to sell you adverts. Pewdiepie in a wig has more female alt-right credentials then any girl on your list.

And now you all know.

>Do you really think someone would post about these people on their own ? The answer is no.

Seems to me the much more obvious answer is "yes". You sound mentally ill.

This one I like the most, she rejects Trump and the "alt right" label. Redpilled to an extreme level. But yes, almost all of them are attention whores.

Emily Youcis lost her job. She's all in. I love her.

They don't care. It's all about the larping and fapping.

She's cute, what's her name?

>flat earther
>redpilled

Most would believe.

I know for a fact emily youcis does it for attention

>Flat earther
>Not redpilled

I bet you thought the Holocaust was real at first too didn't you potato nigger?

it doesn't really matter
but they need to organize themselves together
so they can call themselves whatever they want in the future...
identifying yourself in politics is suicide for your cause
they should have dedicated propaganda showing them interacting with regular suburnanites,
they should lead family values from the young womans point of view
its a totally open political field
thus i will help them spread their messages of good family values for I believe them to be true
>pic related

They're doing more than you, and I, so be thankful you have a meal, regardless if no dessert comes with it.

Sinead McCarthy

Each one is doing the bait and switch. They all got popularity boosts during the election year, spouting all the right wing rhetoric they knew would bring in an untapped market : white guys. Do not fall for the song of the harpy, for it will crash you upon the rocks of disappointment.

Shoe is alt-left, like Sargon.

Blaire White, there's an alt right girl.

Lauren Southern is what, 21 now? She should be having white babies now. What a spinster.

They put themselves in the crosshairs more than any of you faggots.

Judge more when you are repilling the masses

The only info I can find about that is her doing a 2 hour talk with some flat earth guy. Regardless, I still think her benefits outweigh whatever negatives she has, considering she attention whores far less than the other women (((Sup Forums))) shills for all the time.

The concept of truth to women is how they feel in the moment. The motivation for anything a woman does is attention.

BUt only the top 2 are really alt right. Bottom left is alt light and bottom right is a leftist.

shoe0nhead is NOT alt-right, OP. She said it before she's liberal. Stop misinforming people.

Both. Does it matter? They're doing good work irregardless. Stop obsessing over females.

>If I say I'm a liberal, I'm a liberal even though I disagree with liberals on every issue.
rly mks u diink

>her benefits outweigh whatever negatives she has
Agreed
>other women (((Sup Forums))) shills for
As far as I know, RageAfterStorm is the only one that has been deliberately shilled for here.

>alt right
>tranny

checks out

>on every issue
Do you even watch shoe0nhead? Or read her tweets? Or know anything about her? Read her blog? Jesus christ, man.
Just because she's catholic doesn't mean she's alt-right.

I hope you are trolling.

What are you? A FEMINIST?

What are you? RARE?

> Be a man or even a sensible boy
> Follow/subscribe and/or listen to a bunch of girls/women ramble on about politics/life for shekels

Pick one.

Ask yourself why you're looking to women and their views? Ask yourself why you're asking if a girl/woman is genuine? You already know the answer...

They make money from you idiots clicking and viewing and talking about them. Women understand they make money in niche markets where there are a bunch of thirsty men....

If you're not fucking them, you shouldn't be giving them your time or attention brainlet. What do you believe in? Why? Given what information?

Stop following and listening to people and start leading yourself.

She does not disagree with liberals on every issue, not even close.
She's an atheist

I think she has /r/the_donald cancer though. Also she's one of the "democrats are the real racists" people

The only alt-righter here is Tara, the others are basic bitch conservitards

Yes, you're right. I meant to say "raised catholic."

>Do you even watch shoe0nhead? Or read her tweets? Or know anything about her? Read her blog? Jesus christ, man.
Jesus Christ man indeed.

What the fuck are you doing?

Are you writing a dissertation on her or something? You sound obsessed.
Name one

She seems to have no problem supporting white nationalists though. That's probably one of the reasons she left The Rebel because (((Ezra))) had a problem with that

I'm surprised the media isn't going ham on Lauren Southern since she has basically gone full blown white supremacist over the last 2 months. (countless examples, to lazy to write them all, but known to those who follow her and who she is hanging out with.)

Don't know, don't care.

Moar

Both

To be able to speak about something one should be well-informed about it or otherwise shut the fuck up and not make a fool of oneself.

Well, as everything else with the ladies, time will tell all. Remember don't listen to what they say; watch what they do. In fact, I still tune out my gf babbling and emtional vomit and jsut nod my head here and there and pretend to listen, but I've never in fear of divorce rape at least so far, 15 yrs later. I hate to use the old usually untrue cliche, "NAWALT" but people do once in a blue moon hit runner up or better when they play the lucky lotto.

>RageAfterStorm is the only one that has been deliberately shilled for here

Who's that? Lauren Southern and some woman named Becca always have threads made about them by people with the same flags. Lauren is more well known though.

Women have no place in politics.

>To be able to speak about something one should be well-informed about it or otherwise shut the fuck up and not make a fool of oneself.
t. #Triggered fan boy

is she /ourdaughter/?

youtube.com/watch?v=MngMtrhE-Ww

Oh you can be sure that leftists are gathering the most inflammatory "evidence" on these figures and will do a political hitpiece on them when they feel the time is right. Like they did with Milo.

That has to be it considering she has gone way past civic nationalism since leaving (((Le Rebel))) She's not Tara McCarthy or Pettibone levels yet, but she is doing podcasts with them, and is hanging around literally convicted neo-nazis, and open white nationalists while dog-whistling Murdoch Murdoch quotes. She seems to be fulfilling the role of the Purple Pill.

Some of them do it for the attention (Lauren), others do it for genuine activism. A lot do it for activism, but just naturally use methods that, as well as raising awareness, shift attention onto them specifically.

>while dog-whistling Murdoch Murdoch quotes
proofs

No. I'm just tired of you retards spouting lies and misinformation. Ignorant people such as yourselves should be sterilized.

I don't think Pettibone is full white nationalist like Tara, she said she disagrees with Tara on a lot and she just calls herself an "American nationalist".
>Some of them do it for the attention (Lauren), others do it for genuine activism
But out of those 4 Lauren is the only one who has done activism..

THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY BELIEVE SO THEY DON'T EVEN KNOW WHAT THEY ARE TALKING ABOUT, AND VICE VERSA.

If she's not a bot then she is a thot.

Yes. Argue it's a lie or shutup.

Also you don't need perfect knowledge about a subject to discuss it. otherwise nothing could be discussed at all.

Counter-clockwise, starting with racemixed cunt in top left:

1) only reason she's alt right is because she's a vegan and a 7/10 at best so her musclecucked boyfriend with the complete cuck face is the best she could get. Her videos are retarded and she went from "YOU ARE NOT ALT RIGHT IF YOU DON'T SUPPORT HITLER, OKAY? STOP CALLING YOURSELF ALT RIGHT DRUMPFER" & making "girl looking for a fascist boyfriend" hookup videos to "oh my god, the alt-right are all nazis, I just cannot identify myself with them... I AM NOT ALT RIGHT, please FORGIVE ME, I hate fascists!" to now apparently thinking she's the savior of the Western civilization. She is pretty much the worst cunt on this list, because if you haven't been following her delusions, you can't look up anything I just told you, since that sneaky little cunt always deletes them when it becomes uncomfortable for her.

2) see Murdoch Murdoch video.

3) not alt-right, she does it only for attention, ex-coal burner and proud feminist. Recently tried to push her viewers into accepting degenerate tranny propaganda.

4) literally who.

>girl looking for fascist boyfriend videos

REMINDER THAT 75% OF THOSE (((JEW TUBE ALT RIGHT GIRLS))) DON'T EVEN HAVE BLONDE HAIR
>are they even white you fucking shitskin faggot betas?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rules_for_Radicals#The_Rules

>"Pick the target, freeze it, personalize it, and polarize it." Cut off the support network and isolate the target from sympathy. Go after people and not institutions; people hurt faster than institutions.

Reminder that all PURE ENOUGH NAZI FOR US? threads are distractions because there's half a billion leftists you should hate before you hate anyone on the right. Reminder that leftists are sociopaths who love death and literally orgasm when they are killed.