I bought it. What's it like? Did I get ripped off?

I bought it. What's it like? Did I get ripped off?

>Did i get ripped off?
yes

>I bought it. What's it like?

brilliant

>supporting the fight against the globalists
does it matter if it works user?

Try it and report back.

what is this shit anyway like b vitamins or something

>Did I miss something?
yes

most of his products are pretty good, just overpriced

don't do it Alex /pol / will turn on you

no you didn't get ripped off it's a nootropic

Try it nigger and find out

You post here, so that's half a red pill.

Does anyone remember that guy who dripped a bunch of some type of Alex Jones oil onto a blunt?

I always wondered what happened to that guy.

BABBYS FIRST NOOTROPIC

COME BACK WHEN YOURE READY TO HANG WITH THE COWBOYS IN CYBERSPACE AND KNOW THE JOYS OF PIRACETAM SUPPLEMENTATION, BRAINLETTE.

great i stopped adderall with it

It's basically just B12 with some other herbs in it that have stimulant properties. You are better off with just taking Secret 12 if you want it for the "caffeine effect" without the crash, or any B12 liquid suspension that is from a cold press source.

It feels like an empty wallet

>stopping an amph for placebo + lead poisoning
wow, congrats - you're a testament to frontal lobe shrinkage.

I bought some as well a few months back when it was on discount. It's basically a caffeine pill with l-theanine to potentiate it while simultaneously relaxing you. The other compounds like b6, b12, black pepper fruit extract optimize neurotransmitter levels and cranial circulation.
I take 1 capsule with a doubleshot of espresso before work in the morning and feel gr8.

I only take cernovich six million mindset blue pill

I just drink coffee.
If you slept 7 hours a night this wouldn't be a problem.

Think of it as a contribution to one of the best entrenainers nowadays. Also an infinite source of memes
Brain power!! Masculinity!! beta repelent!!

I think it is much better than dropping shekels into patreon or similar

i have a bottle and take some occasionally. it has an effect but it's more subtle than adderall, and don't expect it to last all day

Look the ingredients up on examine.com.

secret12 tasted really good but i didn't feel anything from it, brain force was also a fucking dud

i dunno if i just fried my neuroreceptors taking vyvanse for 3 years but no things like that do anything for me anymore

What's in this shit?

Just MCT oil or something?

Congrats on being scammed, almost every (((supplement))) out there is 80% vitamins you can get for a fraction of the price, 20% fluff

get over here

Just smoke cigars. Nicotine is a powerful nootropic.

>Snake Oil
Did you also bought a water filter?

>taking amphs at all
Let me just take meth to cure my ADHD

This site has taught me that irish people are far more retarded than i initially thought.

im not a fan of it

this shit is good

>A beaner talking about water filters being bullshit
Priceless

lead poisoning from Brain Force? how?

>Gorilla mind

I don't get it, why a gorilla? Gorillas are strong so it makes sense to call a product Gorilla Glue or something, but in general when I think of the brain capacity of a gorilla I think of a retarded ape picking it's asshole.

>Yes, goy, buy our (((water filter and bottled water))) we completely put flour on the water.
Falling for the water jew.

Cernovich will never stop being a faggoty reddit-tier GamerGate e-celeb with zero self-awareness, and this is reflected in his branding strategy

shit works.

dunno whats in there however.

So i only only take it n cases of emergency.

i count on totally healthy food any other day.

>NOT NOW MOM!!...IM POWERCHARGING MY CRANIUM WITH TRUTHBOMBS AND ZIONIST FIHTING IODINE PILLS

His name was Eddie Bravo

Bro take that shit and when you go to bed you're going to be seeing equations and numbers and shit flying everywhere.

>why Cernovich shill Gorilla Mind pills

Because he's ripping off Joe Rogan's Higher Primate brand, with his con-artist-tier 60 page book Gorilla Mindset and now this scam.

He's literally ripping off Rogan and Sup Forums and regurgitating Alex Jones, and making bank. 'Cause he's a Jew whose exwife is a Zuckerberg consultant. Spread the word: he sucks m8