m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Im the priest. AMA.

Is OP the tech literate altar boy?

is this real?

mine didnt get answered last time, trying again:
Hey I am protestant, Few questions:

1) Do u consider us christians?

2) What do you think of Anglicans? some catholics here on my campus actually think of less of anglicans than protestants.

3) I thought about going more traditional, but just cant stomach some catholic theology (etc...) so thought about going to not-so-high-but-not-so-low anglican (ACNA, not episcopalian) your thoughts?

Bosting in ebin thred

How do we save Protestantism? Its been corrupted by Jews.

Guys I already read through the documents OP linked and it turns out it's just another big juicy nothingburger, it had no substance but it sure made me sleepy... I'm so very tired... why don't we all grab a snack and take a nap? this story isn't going anywhere. we have time to sleep...

This man is not Catholic. He is a public heretic, defending public heretic therefore non-pope Bergoglio.

Protestants have always been damned and always will be.

God isn't real silly children.

How do we know you're the priest from last thread?

1) how do you reconcile the catholic view that all other gospels are heretical, especially the Gospel of Thomas (not infancy gospel) which clearly was written earliest and contains only things Jesus said. Jesus' teachings are sparse in the other gospel and severely lacking, including even mere commentary like people's reactions to what he said and not what he actually said. The omission of so much of his teachings is disturbing as fuck and the GOT actually contains only that. Seems like it's omission from Canon is meant to maintain the priestly class' authority over all things, and perhaps was omitted out of fear of people confusing things, rather than the veracity or the value of these sayings. I even suspect priests study this text especially to the exclusion of others.

2) Have you ever heard of the practice of writing things downward and upward, instead of left to right or vice versa, and juxtaposing vertical lines as a means of tapping into inner or divine wisdom, or possibly secret knowledge?

He's the boipucci the Priest with a capital P gets to pound after their little AMA here on reddit is done.

Yep, sounds like a Catholic priest alright.

That ain't him

How is that sweet boipussy?

PEDO
E
D
O

Even if you can show me that there is a god (that naturalism is retarded or something like that), why should I believe it's precisely YOUR god, and not one of the other million gods humanity has worshiped?

I bought a fancy rosary on the internet. I'm excited. Google "custom rosaries" there are several sites that do it.

>Catholics do not pray to Saints (who are not dead but live in Christ's Kingdom) just as we do not pray to the Blessed Virgin. We pray so that they might pray on our behalf, just as you might pray for a friend.

The priest in this tbread literally said catholics pray to mary etc. Mary as well as others are dead in christ. They will be given tbeir ressurected bodies like all believers when Jesus sets up his Kingdom here on earth.

>Faith without works is dead... that is most certainly biblical.

Yes but works + faith does not save

Works come out of salvation through faith alone

>Demons also believes in Christ and knows that His is the name under which all men shall kneel... are they saints also?

Demons are not covered by the blood of Jesus and are not forgiven.

>Early churches by all historical reckoning broke the bread and ate and drank from the Eucharist.

Read Acts you're wrong.

>You are wrong my friend.
K

Fr. Are you here?

Nice leaf bro

What separates us from God?

Considering the papacy's stance towards miscegenation when the new world was discovered, until the current pope supporting the invasion of europe, is it safe to say that the catholic church has been the biggest anti-white organization in the west for the past 500 years?

Look up the assumption of Mary. Only protestants deny it.

Stupid cunt, the priest in the last thead did not say that we pray TO Mary and the saints, I know that for a fact

>Mary and saints DEAD in Christ
Get out of here Rabbi, Mary and all the heavenly host LIVE through Christ in Heaven

My uncle Larry is a Catholic priest.

He smokes pot and fucks hookers. At my first communion he told my mom he was in love with a Hooker.
Dad once was really drunk and mentioned something about a horrible story involving him and his brother he would take to the grave.

I know a pastor that has two vehicles paid by the church, 4 kids and is a complete cuck
is Christianity the ultimate bluepill?

Not in the Bible
False doctrine
The Mary worship started from the pagan tradition of the ashtoreths.

>has kids
That ain't a Catholic priest

OP from original thread here... sorry.. just found this. I'll read the thread...

>I know a pastor
why can't you read??

Christians do no receive their physical bodies until after the trumpet sounds and the dead in Christ rise first followed by the believers.

besides, it's a presbyterian church

Yes! Protestants are Christians as long as they believe in the Trinity (sorry Mormons and JWs...)

Anglicans have gone to an irretrevable point, IMO. Esp with ordaining women and gays

There's only one true Church. The Anglicans/Episcopalians have no valid orders. At least the Orthodox have that

Is there anyway you can prove your the one true OP from last thread?

I asked this in the last thread, I'm the guy who asked about Fr Coughlin, what is the Church's stance on him? I once spoke with an user who said a teacher at his Catholic highschool almost expelled him just for asking about Coughlin

I didn't link any docs... was someone else

I am...

The Gospel of Thomas was NOT written earliest. I saw this at the end of "Stigmata" the movie. Rolled my eyes over that. But remember - Pauline letters are older than the Gospels. They actually give the earliest account.

Never heard of this writing in different directions thing...

What

Separates

Us

From

God?

The trinity is the best defense against heresy.

Thenjust say he's a prod we're talking about Catholic priests here

Your uncle is a remenant of a time when people joined the church for reasons other than vocations

Thank God that's over

The God of the Bible/Christianity is the only God that meets the definition of a truly infinite God (there's also Zoroastrianism and the Islam virus, of course). Also, the Bible has God truly creating the Bible out of nothing. That is pretty unique.

Feck Off!!!

Yes

At this point you're all good in my book. We don't need the infighting when their are Jews and Muslims to kill.

Seriously, we all need to
Come together and take our ethnosphere back. I'll even take the Lutherens and Baptists.

-T. Ordained Deacon

Only our sin

I think a lot of our policies have been anti-white, but these are policies not doctrine. I'm hoping for a turn-around in this respect, but Europe has to get her act together.

what's a prod? I just know he's a fucking Jew money sucking cuck in a gown

Careful now...

Luther had great devotion to the Blessed Mother

>Thomas written earliest

Hello where are the proofs please

It's thought to have been based on a hypothetical Sayings gospel that may have been circulated at the time, but I've never heard it being said that it was the earliest

How do you cleanse yourself of sin?

A prod is a Protestant

I'm sorry if I misspoke, but we certainly do pray to (but don't worship) Mary and the saints. Prayer is just another word for talking to them, frankly. But it is not worship. Asking someone to pray for you is not worship

You cant

I'm seen some messed up things too. I know of a priest who was killed by a male lover. Wheat and tares, my friend

Bible says that communicating with the dead is a sin.

I meant we pray THROUGH Mary and the Saints, not TO (worship) them

Then why bother?

True. We don't receive our physical bodies until the resurrection and the General Judgement. But the Particular Judgment of the soul takes place immediately upon death

thanks, do catholic priest get benefits like him? like this guy has a Yukon and a Lexus FREE from the church... I want a free car wtf

Bill up to no good as usual

>t. Sola scriptura
Through the sacrament of Pennance and purgatory

Will you try really hard and become the Pope then come back here and shitpost as the literal Pope?

Judgement is reserved for the unsaved.

Saved christians' sin is paid for by Christ on the cross. They go directly to heaven to await for the catching up of their phyiscal bodies and those believers still on earth.

Right so I know that he was pretty aware of problems being perpetuated in society by (((them))) but he fell out of favor somehow. I don't know enough about him, to be quite frank. However, I am reading Kevin MacDonald's book Culture of Critique. Heard about it on here.

> Just read it

S
I
N

First, original Sin and then personal sin

You mentioned the prayer of St Michael and how it's no longer part of the Mass. I looked it up, and apparently this has been the situation since 1964. Never knew that as we still pray it at the end of the Mass in Hungary.

Wrong

You works are but dirty rags

Sola Fide

Gays still hide in the priesthood. Some seminaries are keeping them out, others not.

OY vey Goy!
Priests get necessities, like a car, but nothing like a Lexus something more like a cheap sedan shared between them all

...With the Father, the Son, and he Holy Spirit if removal of sin, which separates us from God is unobtainable?

I thought God sought communion with us and sin prevents the connection?

You are getting there.

Man is totally helpless in his sin. In himself, he cannot do anything to change his sinful ways.

Baptism first of all, later by confession. Confession is necessary only for mortal sins, but confessing venial sins is a good practice as well

Yeah he has a Yukon and a Lexus, plus 4 kids.. Those tax breaks and apparently never picks up a check.. How do we fix the religious cuck problem?

They are no longer dead. But if you mean necromancy whereby one seeks to communicate two-way with the dead, then yeah. this is wrong.

From what I understand, Coughlin was pulled off the air by FDR via executive order shortly after Coughlin made allegations that FDR had Communist agents in his administration over his radio show
Of course years, Joeseph McCarthy would prove Coughlin right

All sins are forgivable except denying Jesus as the Christ.

Fair enough

Well they do pay for our insurance, but I had to get the car myself. Every diocese is different though.

They are dead. They are rotting in the dirt as we sperg out here.

If I became pope, you can be sure that I will shitpost like crazy. You have my word

Well that's part of the reason why Catholic priests don't have families, they're supposed to live in a sort of self imposed poverty, and it ain't good to subject a family to that

are you a pedo?

I always pray it silently at the altar at the end of Mass before bowing and exiting. Once I'm a pastor, I'm bringing the practice back.

I wish I had a profession where I could be excused from making payments, but then again i'm a man and not a beta cuck who believes in magic

>he doesn't know about the incorruptibility in the bodies of saints
Mate I....

Yes but once we are baptized we are in a "state of grace," which is to say that God dwells in us

My Parish in northern VA was very Trad, priests always said the Prayer of St Michael to conclude mass

okay fair enough but Catholic priests are beta as fuck, they literally don't the balls to have a family and kids like an alpha

I disagree. Jesus is my savior. And I constantly every day try to not sin. To learn what it is and to not let it in.

I ask questions of God, and in time the answers have returned. But I seek a more direct connection. I think this is possible and desirable.

I'm surprised to that you think this is not possible?

Well there you go... I suspect that in times to come there will be other priests like him...

>Catholic priests are beta
m.youtube.com/watch?v=gXKeiTTN7Wc

OP of original thread here...
NO

Saints are all believers in Christ. That is Biblical. I know several saints who have gone to be with Christ and their bodies are rotting in the dirt.

Most of us come from large families (I don't). I can't imagine having a family, to be honest. There is so much work that has to be done (except for this afternoon, evidently)

How does it feel to serve an institution that angels are going to destroy for its heresy?

sorry it's a copypasta, didn't think you'd show up in the new thread. glad you're here, I hope you do this again sometime

[lost sheep from other thread]
Can you explain mortal sin? It seems like such an extra-Biblical concept where the only unforgiveable sin seems to be "blasphemy against the holy sin" in the sense of unbelief. I understand that mortal sin is forgiveable at confession. But damn, what a contrived system it seems to be - certain delineated sins that are extra super bad that you're fucked if you don't get a confession in for before you die. Am I misunderstanding?