I swear to god I'm going to kill the (((doctor))) who took my foreskin from me

I swear to god I'm going to kill the (((doctor))) who took my foreskin from me...

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Watch it, foreskins.

Jewnited States of America

>not jewish
>circumcised anyway

I miss my uncut willy

Its genital mutilation,end of.

Who fucking cares

Oh yeah right because schmegma is so much cool than a glistening clean cock right right

dude why are you okay with someone irreversibly operating on your penis before you could even fucking walk/talk? how much of a pussy are you to not get angry about that shit?

Sue them.

How much of a pussy do you need to be peer pressured into hating your own dick? Just be happy that it doesn't look like a sand worm from Dune

Don't the Jewish people circumcise their own? Why would they encourage the goyim to get circumcised at birth? Is it because we're #1 allies with Israel?

>tfw cutlet

Plausible deniability, so they can more easily live among us

>glistening
Lol. No.

>YFW you realize your parents had to consent to this and signed over 10% of your dick.
>10% of your dick cut off, that you are not experiencing natural sex the way it was intended

Feels bad man

but that's not my own dick. that's an incomplete version of my own dick.

Or maybe Jews are true believers in what they preach?

>Americans need their foreskin removed, because they can't wash their dicks under it

“Bless the Maker and His water.
Bless the coming and going of Him.
May His passage cleanse the world.
May He keep the world for His people. ”

In short you don't know what you're missing

Hahahaha that's a good one

>his dick doesn't look as epic and awesome as a fucking sand worm from Dune

Dude, me too. And I hope my dad's dick falls off, because it was his decision.

youtu.be/M5IqH7oJ9h4

got cut in middle school for medical reasons. It's not the end of the world you pansies.

You could probably sue, it's been done before.

No. They cut their slaves. Too.
No joke.

So, you and mudslims are jewish slaves.

Maybe they can't even reach it or find it, hidden underneath all of those flabby layers upon layers of fat

You spawned in a (((family))) that wanted to cut your dick hours after you were born. You had one chance in life, sucks to suck fucktard, I have my whole dick.

I had it done when I was 10. My parents talked to me about it beforehand. No big deal. The surgery was not traumatic, and believe it or not before vs after was pretty much the same.

you're at least lucid at 10 years old. i still don't like the idea of doing it before you're at least 16-18

go after your parents you retard, the doctor just asked them if he was allowed to do it.

They probably were fucking queeers

I'm half jewish and not circumcised AMA

parents were just following (((tradition))) i don't blame them for being stupid/ not understanding what a circumcision is before the internet existed

by that logic you shouldn't blame the doctors either, they're just doing their job

i'm not jewish and half circumcised
not even kidding
they didnt get all of the skin my shit looks like an earthworm

>mfw American babby foreskins are on 98 year old wrinkled witch hag faces all over the world.
Did you know that anyone can buy these foreskins? They sell for $300-$400.

a (((doctor)))) is supposed to be educated. 8 years of school including a residency of 4 years. they should understand what they are doing when they mutilate a recently born child. Unless they're a retard which I assume most doctors aren't they know they're performing a useless operation.

FORESKIN MASTER RACE

You will never know how good it feels when I have a wank

More from one side, foreskin was removed than other.

One of the best decisions my dad ever made was to keep my keep my skin. Because we are not jews, so why circumcise. Its crazy thinking about how in USA doctors convince millions of people that its somehow more 'hygienic'. Shaving down there is also a meme

I always thought that my parents were the two people I could always trust.
But why would anyone trustworthy agree to chopping off part of a fucking childs penis.

i trim occasionally but never shave it completely.

Daily...

Horrific. How awful. That poor man :(

Is that true, Australia?

Don't blame the doctor, blame your parents.
The doctor's just doing what gets him paid, your parents were dumb enough to fall for kike tricks.

just get one of these.
I know it's possible I saw on Penn & Teller.
Keke

... if you're not a disgusting unwashed heathen your dick will still be clean and cheese free. Did you maybe get such bad dick cheese that had to cut you?

I've never had a girl not blow me because of it, and beyond that 0 fucks given.

the doctors are kike approved where he lives. Not doing the circumcision would be overruling the recommended procedure

wtf - why ??

my jewish doctor forced my parents to let him cut me

wat wat is that

I never seen an Ozzie with a mutilated penis

Because it fucks w the third eye

I'm uncut bc my dad is uncut. I have no idea how I ended up uncut

come get it from me pussy, your dick is small too lmao

If you care this much about your lost foreskin, you probably don't have much going on downstairs.

is there actually a way to find the person who did it?

had to get mine removed for medical reasons when I was 14. Having had it and lost it, I can say with total confidence, I'd rather have it. There's no way it should be a choice made for you as an infant.

>Don't the Jewish people circumcise their own? Why would they encourage the goyim to get circumcised at birth? Is it because we're #1 allies with Israel?

The Jews also circumcised their slaves.

>Be born on military property
>Didn't get my foreskin taken
Feels good.

Absolutely NEVER will I understand you autist's obsession with your foreskin. It's literally nothing to have it or to not have it.

n.o.t.h.i.n.g

Greece actually know whats up for once....pay your debts and we can talk about dune.

I pity your children
>rip in peace foreskin

So you don't care that some wrinkly old hag is wearing your foreskin on her face halfway across the world?

The appeals that are used to convince you that you've been "robbed" of your foreskin (lol) employ the same dynamic that's used to convince niggers they've been oppressed and marginalized.

ITT: people making something out of nothing.

I have orgasms that make me see stars. I'm a complete sex-addict degenerate. What the fuck am I missing?

It's fucked. That said most circumcisions aren't actually these mutilated sausages that people like to post. If you are one that's a bitch. Push for it being outlawed and don't do it to your sons.

But for fucks sake don't sit there and convince yourself your otherwise fully enjoyable sex is missing something. It's probably not and thinking otherwise is you making yourself needlessly miserable.

You will never fully psychologically recover from the trauma of having part of your dick sliced off

A part of your body. Your parents paid a complete stranger to have you mutilated for no reason. Said body part was sold to another complete stranger for her to wear on her face like a trophy. Also, you're missing the heightened sensation. There's probably more but I'm too distracted just now.

*yawn*

i like your invention, sir. Sold - for one Trillion dollars.

>yfw you fall for foreskin regeneration companies' shilling

fuck off foregen and tlctugger

My sis just decided to refuse circumcision for her new infant son, I'm very proud of her. She watched a video first and was horrified, decided not to put the little feller through it. Thank goodness!

Doctors routinely cutting out the appendix is a lot more serious.

Holy Stockholm logic

not a jew

also not cutting up my future sons' dicks

this was all a ploy to trigger ED in western culture by age 30

You're so full of fucking shit, I got cut when I was 16 because I had to, phimosis. That was years ago and not only did it hurt like hell while healing having a scarred head on your cock fucking sucks.

Burgers if you have kids, don't follow the jewish whispers, don't fucking do this to your kids. Phimosis sucked but 99% of kids won't experiences it so don't condemn your kid to a lifetime of sandpaper dick.

>hurt like hell while healing
If you get circumcised right after you're born, you heal much faster. It doesn't reduce sexual gratification and it prevents medical problems like the phimosis you had.

>It doesn't reduce sexual gratification
Horseshit, take it from someone that had a fucking uncut willy and now I stuck with this, it's just a jewish meme.

>you heal much faster
It still took me 2 months to heal fully at 17 so even if it's quicker it's hell for little kids

>Removes up to 20,000 erogenous nerve endings

>Removes natural glans cover, drying the glans out overtime

>Retard claims that this doesn't remove sexual gratification

Holy Stockholm Syndrome

I had a cyst on my foreskin that I wanted to get removed for obvious reasons. I went to see the urologist and I barely had my pants dropped past my bird and he was already saying " We gotta cercumsize". I told him I wanted to keep everything intact, and he said " Yeah, I guess we can do that". Surgery is done, kind of dumb looking scar and my frenulum is a bit crooked/doesn't line up. My skin is still there though.

It's closer to 50% of the skin on your dick.

You know these roastie cunts go home after doing this and bitch about female genital mutilation.

The hypocrisy is numbing.

Yeah, it's disgusting.

If it were up to me, all of these "doctors" would be hung in public, on international T.V.

A clear violation of their oath as medical care providers and a clear violation of the bodily autonomy of infant boys in their most private, sensitive areas.

Let's not forget the fact that neo-natal circumcision causes permanent alterations in the brain, causing issues with reasoning and emotion.

Uncut master race reporting in. Sorry the Jews stole part of your will.

It's alright, user. I guess I can say that the doctor who mutilated me was at least sympathetic enough to leave my frenulum, ridged band and a bit of foreskin.

Would still prefer to have what nature originally gave to me, though.

Yeah, MGM needs to die.

So it's true that Americans actual chop off part of their dick?

Why?