ICE agents eat at restaurant, then arrest cooks

> Federal immigration officers who took part in a “raid” at a Michigan restaurant Wednesday first sat and ate breakfast, according to the eatery’s owner.

> Six U.S. Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents came to the Ann Arbor restaurant Sava’s on Wednesday morning, owner Sava Lelcaj said. Two officers were stationed at the front door, two stood at the back exit and two entered the restaurant and had breakfast at the bar with a view of the kitchen, other staff members told Lelcaj, who wasn’t present at the time.

yahoo.com/news/ice-officers-dined-cafe-then-094543333.html

> The officers who came inside did not initially identify themselves as ICE agents. They dined on waffles with bacon and egg whites with toast before inquiring about a kitchen worker who was not there, Lelcaj told HuffPost.

> About the same time, line cook Carlos Rivera-Ochoa took out the trash in the back when officers slapped handcuffs on him, according to Lelcaj.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

> *Chokes on burger*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=1TP4TU2Oe4Y
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good job ICE!

Perfect scoping technique

Was there some kind of law the ICE agents broke by eating breakfast before arresting some illegals?
This story is a big nothingburger

Best timeline

we are approaching levels of fucking based that shouldn't be possible

Scooping*

Glorious.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*wheezes*
*gulps dew liter*

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

*drives mobility scooter closer to screen*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAAH

*goes to wal-mart to shart*

AHAHAHAHAHAHAH
H
A
H
A
H

i came.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HOLY SHIT THAT'S BRILLIANT

>those feels we gona build a wall
feels good
youtube.com/watch?v=1TP4TU2Oe4Y

Fuckin lol

ICEed

USA
USA
USA

FUCKING KEK

God damn thats some Inglorious Bastards shit.

MADMAN

That's gangster as fuck

Kek

best vote I ever made

feels like Christmas everyday

When the inevitable backlash occurs (see Bush to Obama), and this nation elects a post-op trans woman as president, I hope the first thing she does is eliminate ICE and roll our immigration laws back to the 1820s (no laws).

see you in 8 years

>she

Shut up spic.

feels good to be from Ann arbor

ICE agents are top lads

In all seriousness they can simply say that they were operating under cover to identify their target.

KEK

>my compliments to the chef!

They made those fucks sweat bullets their entire meal

I'll take Juan for the road

FUCKING BASED!!!!

but.... when's the wall being built?

One of my leftist "friends" posted how horrified she was by this on kikebook and I just laughed my ass off

what a great story, I love ICE

Carlos would have made this joke but he got deported.

>immigrants are working hard

>"kick them out!"

you guys are trolling,right?

why hate the workers of your shitty country?

>ywn slip balls deep into an illegal qt and whisper "ice ice baby" in her ear as you finish just to feel her clench up around your twitching member.

Getting their money's worth desu

/ourguys/ confirmed.

Keep up the good work boys.

Why are you stealing a joke from the earlier thread?

>It was delicious! I want to thank the cook personally
>You're under arrest

ICE are the gestapo for illegal immigrants. I hear muslims and hispanics even legal ones are now leaving USA because of them out of fear. Same effect on border crossers, fear keeps them from even attempting.

Good

>a fucking sun

He's siding with the officers you illiterate spic.

>why hate the workers of your shitty country?
Lot of cognitive dissonance for a single sentence senpai

Breakfast bantz

MY SIDES

You are probably the kind of deluded white liberal idiot living in a country community to say that shit.
Go live in Once among the Bolivian and Peruvian illegals see if you come out saying the same shit.

>uber eats now delivers to mexico!

Sup Forums agents confirmed

Why? The ICE agents were there legally in a public space to serve a warrant, they don't need to defend their actions in any way.

>patronizing a business that uses illegal labour

absolutely degenerate.

Hahahaha

that really looks like pence

You subhuman baboon. You literal nigger.

How dare you speak, you swarthy jungle monkey. How dare you open your big lipped, rim encrusted, menthol cigarette smelling mouth

You are human trash, Diego Tyrone LeShawn de Maradona. Universally despised, derided and mocked. Your nationality and skin tone offers no hope to the world that South America can ever prosper. Crawl back in to the Brazilian jungle you came out of, you literal orangutan.

I hope you decide to sail your grandfathers skip to the Falklands and rape some sheep, as is in the negroes nature. It would still be the whitest pussy you ever had. Give Nigel and Robert a chance for some target practice, your sole use to the world. Argentinians obsession with a few windswept islands in the Atlantic is hilarious but sad. Coincidentally its the only worthwhile contribution Argentina has made to the medical field. The MUH LAS MALVINAS sentiment in the average negro Argentinian is both an early warning sign of autism in children, and early on set Alzheimer's in adults.

Take your black hairy fingers off your keyboard, and never talk about the human species again, you mockery of our supposed shared ancestor.. No amount of olive oil and wheat flour slabbed on your face every morning will make you white. It's about as delusional of an idea as your daydreams of European heritage.

You nigger.

You make Bolivia look like a beacon of civilisation.

You are the Baltimore of South America.

Go fertilise the pampas with you and your families corpses, its the best you can hope for in life. For the first time in your life, nigger, you have a job making food for beings vastly superior to yourself. Uruguayan cattle. Coincidentally, it would be the first time an Argentinian "man" provided for a family.

Die, Diego. No one would miss you. Except for Australian Aboriginals, who now would have no one to make them look good.

What other thread

>You are the Baltimore of South America.
Love this pasta.

>why hate the workers of your shitty country?
>t. argentina

t. the country that literally has Baltimore

>id

r u mad ur neighbour got deported back in ur roach infested projects??

Ann Arbor is a whore.

t. Buckeye nation

Michigander here. I know what place they are talking about. it's not very good.

We don't send immigrants to USA let alone illegals. There are more Belgians in USA than Argentines.

They haven't gotten me yet

I hope we didn't have to pay those bums to play grabass at the salad bar for an hour before doing their jobs.

THIS
THIS IS WHY I PAY TAXES!

ICE is fucking based

1820's laws were more strict than now. Whites from europe only.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Naturalization_Act_of_1790

>back to the 1820s (no laws).

wew lad

whites only m8

ICED!