THREAD KEEPS ON BEING BANNED (((THEY))) DO NOT WANT US TO GET INTO ACTION

Rest in Peace Seth Rich

reblog facebookgroup conversation. try to come together on as much media as possible.
YES, it is really happening but we have to quick and precise. :

is it just me or is tension really rising? i think this is going to be something we as world have never experienced before.
one now can see which media are controlled by the one procent, and one can see that those are awfully many.
people have and will let themselves be heard over new forms of media which are untouched by propaganda.
if evidence for the seth rich theory will be given the world will be changed for ever.

keep this noble thought in the back of your mind with every step you are taking. seth rich (and others) died for us.
they died for this moment.
spread the word, do not let this moment pass.

4JUSTICE.

Other urls found in this thread:

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich
archive.is/h93Zm
archive.is/Ye0me
dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0
youtube.com/watch?v=pcMo0w9h46o
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1546296/000119312516645231/d222972dsc13d.htm
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1546296/000121465916012639/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1286087/000089706916000950/cg776.htm
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1679751/000119312516649322/d344965dn2.htm
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1679751/000119312516649129/d271739dn8a.htm
artemis.bm/library/what-are-insurance-linked-securities.html
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/78713/000114420416124403/v448884_40-17g.htm
youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM
youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo
twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

people reacted:

I feel like most of the US is too hypnotized by MSM to even look at this. Here's hoping it explodes.

On which Replied:

it does not necessarily have to start in the US. I am European and the situation in America is a lot less covered over here. People are open for reasoning, i have already convinced multiple people without a lot of effort. If this theory gets big over here it wont be able to be ignored in america either.

another woman said:

It an real uphill battle here in the US. I have to agree with Jenna Simons. I try, but I am usually met with either a blank stare or a "but Russia!" retort.

replied:

try to have as much as an open conversation as possible. reason with them and when they bring up russia just ask for their proof. personally i am not a trump supporter at all, and if you are so too state that in your conversation as well. lay out the findings being done, explain the position the dnc would be in if seth actually committed the leaks and predict their steps. do not try to contact as much people as possible! stable contacts at this stage are much more important. try to at least have 10 minute conversations on this matter, preferable longer. it is small at the moment, growing takes time but starting with family and friends is great.

the number one tip is do not seem radical. because you are most likely not. do not change your profile pictures to seth rich, reblog 6 times a dag. people will get very scared of that and they will just say you are turning right wing trump fake news looney. no, be sober, reasonable, efficient, but most of all very careful with the things you say. we can do this.

think of dominoes, baby steps.

IT CAN HAPPEN GUYS BUT WE SHOULD STOP SITTING IN OUR FUCKING MOMS CELLARS.
WE HAVE TO GET OUT IN THE OPEN.
THE MEDIA HAVE LET US DOWN.
WE ARE THE ONLY ONES WE CAN TRUST.
IT IS US /POL AND REDDIT RIGHT NOW AGAINST THE ONE PROCENT.

IT IS GOING TO BE EXTREMELY HARD BUT THIS WILL GO DOWN AS A (POTENTIAL) TURNING POINT IN HISTORY.

DO
NOT
LET
IT
GO
PAST.

Bump

>Reply
Yo is this the trump tower suction cup climber?

The truth is out there, it's only a matter of time now.

The name Seth Rich is now the equivalent of a pounding drum, beating in the background of MSM's lies, they hear us, and they're scared. That drum will continue to pound as weeks and months go by with no evidence of Russian collusion. That drum will tilt the scales, bring down the elites, topple the establishment.

We are that drum.

Bump for Seth

For those out of the loop
>Imran Awan and his brothers were employed by Debbie Wasserman-Schultz as IT consultants since 2005
>They had access to the House networks, and emails of dozens of Representatives
>In February, they stole hundreds of thousands of dollars of equipment and illegal accessed restricted parts of the House network
>The House revoked their network access, but instead of firing them, Debbie Wasserman Schultz changed their titles to "advisor" and kept them on
>Imran's wife and kids have fled to Pakistan
>DWS had a laptop confiscated as part of the investigation, and now she is threatening the Police Chief with budget cuts if he doesn't return it

THIS IS THE REAL HAPPENING
ALL POSTS ASIDE FROM THIS AND SETH RICH THREADS SHOULD BE TREATED AS SLIDE THREADS

>John Podesta: Alt-Right Media Like Sean Hannity Colluding with Russia

>BONNIE LEVIN - CVP OF PHARMACY IN THE HOSPITAL SETH RICH DIED IN.
>Another connection to MedStar.

>Kim Dotcom: An open letter to Seth Rich's family regarding hacking claims

>Debbie Wastedman Skulkz THREATENS DC POLICE chief over a Laptop (AWAN BROS)

>Twitter suspends WND.com’s account for a headline tweet

>Hannity: The Russia collusion narrative is crumbling

>Hannity: Abrupt Vacation during Sponsor Fallout

>Hospital IP address?

RIGGEDIT.com/SETH-rich

IT IS NOT OVER ~! ! !! !!

Would be nice if someone could do this famalam.

JUSTICE FOR SETH RICH

JAIL FOR DEMOCRAT MURDERERS AND COLLABORATORS

o beautiful sounding drum, however what if msm starts playing the piano louder and louder? what is truth of the people only believe in lies?

reaching truth is letting it to be known.

one needs, one has, one gets.

BEFORE: archive.is/h93Zm
> Hey y'all, I don't live in Omaha anymore so not sure the best ways to,get this out, but just got word from my,folks that their dog got out. Please circulate as much as possible. She's a one year old brown newf named Ella. She looks like a large brown golden retriever. She's very friendly but very hyper and will run. Please email [email protected] and [email protected] with any updates.

AFTER: archive.is/Ye0me
> Hey y'all, I don't live in Omaha anymore so not sure the best ways to,get this out, but just got word from my,folks that their dog got out. Please circulate as much as possible. She's a one year old brown newf named Ella. She looks like a large brown golden retriever. She's very friendly but very hyper and will run.

Incontrovertible evidence someone edited his account this month. (((They))) are trying to hide that Seth Rich had motive to leak the DNC emails because of how Hillary cheated.

Bump

Gonna send one email to that.
With only 4 words.
"Were on to you"
Should I?

Bump

Half of the US seems to ignore the MSM entirely. I would bet the majority of people who voted Trump don't like being called a racist retard every few minutes.

I hope /ourcop/ comes back tonight with the details from the report

well if you do, use proper engrish. it is "we're on to you."

No shit kek

MSM can only say the same thing so many times before people tune out.

The people who don't care enough to think critically and still watch the propaganda networks have short attention spans, they just want to be entertained. And when those networks play the same episode night after night, they'll flip the channel.

I was thinking today that Seth Rich sure did sound like a jew name and then I remembered he was a jew. And it was that point when I realized Seth put America First - above all else - and therefore I did not have to categorize him further.

OP here

We seriously need to start to take matters in our own hands, especially we on the European side.

EVERY MAYOR CAPITAL, IM TALKING

BERLIN
AMSTERDAM
MADRID
PARIS
BRUSSELS
BIG CITIES IN GENERAL

We need to unite, we need to organise, we need to tell.

DO NOT EXPECT THE (((MEDIA))) TO DO IT FOR US. I HAVE LOST ALL TRUST. AND SO SHOULD YOU.

Pretty sure he was larping. Literally NONE of his conclusions were where we were going, it seemed like he was more or less trying to through us off track.

Bump!

fuck off filia

It's a honeypot, they planted the evidence to make a pizzagate 2.0 exactly like you said.

ha ha lets go Sup Forumsacks

if his dad is still monitoring SR's email, I'm willing to send a polite one that simply asks for an explanation as to why it was removed, or if he is even aware that it was removed.

Bump for justice

Should we start sending mass reports to Breitbart? They'll probably be the only news source to hear us out. Maybe an user can compile our evidence, write out a paragraph or 2 about it, then we could copy & paste that shit to them. Eh?

checked.
justice is coming

0.02 this sure aint no honeypot blue.

(((they))) were laughing at pizzagate, but (((they))) sure ain't mentioning SETH.

(((they're))) shit scared to even mention it because every moron could put these pieces together. pizzagate in that perspective was a lot harder and absurder.

BUMP

im in , there will be lots of spies and 'tifas

Yeah, I'm on the fence on that one. It is painfully obvious what info we would be looking for, so why all the "what do you need" q's. Likely really LE, but likely just dicking around.

Do it!

It's hard to do it in The Netherlands, at least the liberal area (amsterdam/den haag/utrecht).

His name was Seth Rich

fuck off fagots larpers, im sick of your slide threads shiting this place with the same post all day

if everything is handled in the open they won't do us a thing.

meet on public squares.

protest on public squares.

they know everything already it does not matter anymore.

I've only been in these SR threads for the past 2-3 days, I have a not so fantastic understanding of this shit, or the evidence kek

I seriously know a columnist there. A regular, not nec one of the big ones, and he mainly reports on religious freedom. Willing to help if you need me.

They should be doing that, but they had the Mnchester explosions and it lost steam, they knew we'll follow through so they carefully plant threads with small amount of evidence, it's all true by the way he was involved in the leaks and he got shoot, but this won't end in Hillary's arrest it just distracts from the impeachment for long enough for Trump to escape.

no tears, only sleep

I am from Amsterdam myself, people over here are always up for discussion. And a lot of information has not come through over here yet.

It will definitely be doable.

WE SHOULD BE HAPPY WITH ALREADY 2 OR 3 PEOPLE JOINING OUR FORCES.

We need all the fucking help we can get.
and isn't it amazing that last night a DC cop was in thread, and now we've got you! Fuck me this is coming together.

It's a complete bullshit site unfortunately. It takes some facts and adds some fantasy. Look up Sorcha Faal if you wanna waste some time.

Well you better start educating yourself quickly because this stuff is seriously going to go down. The more people with knowledge the better.

1. Julian Assange suggested the leaker might be Seth.

2. Kim dot com cares about digital rights, why would he lie.

3. Former British ambassador has seen evidence it is not Russia.

4. If there was evidence it was Russia, it would have 100% been leaked to the MSM and FBI would actually have done something.

5. Trump attacked Libya anyway, so the Russian narrative isn't even consistent

6. Someone in the DNC was bound to leak with all the cheating going on - debate questions given to HRC, fixing it so Bernie wouldn't win.

7. Hillary has a history of this. Vince Foster, John F Kennedy Jr, John Ashe and many other suspicious suicides which were all EXTREMELY convenient for her.

8. People are on record that she legit suggested assassinating Assange.

9. DNC never turned over servers to the FBI. Not consistent with a hack by Russia.

10. EVEN IF IT WAS ALL 100% TRUE. ALL RUSSIA WOULD BE GUILTY OF IS ........ JOURNALISM!!

11. Verdit. It was not Russia that hacked the DNC. Someone leaked it. And that person would have come forward. Except they're dead. SETH RICH

Yeah I was born in the east but live in Utrecht now. Full with libtards who voted GroenLinks. The moment I start about it ''oh but he's mysogynist'' or ''RUSSIA'' or something along those lines. NOS TOLD ME SO ITS TRUE GUYS

Mind helping me kek?

the clintons always get their scores settled getting folk BTFO, some say

* Syria i mean

SHILLS KEEP COMING OVER THIS MOTHERFUCKING BITCH

/POL CATALOG IS FULL OF FAKE EVIDENCE, FAKE CLUES PEOPLE COMING OUT WITH NEW BREAKTHROUGH.

WE NEED TO GET OFF THIS MOTHERFUCKING SITE AND GET INTO REAL LIFE.

BE AWARE THAT (((THEY))) CONTROL THE INTERNET AS WELL..

BUT THEY WONT CONTROL YOUR LIVES.

GET PEOPLE AROUND YOU.

UNITE

FIGHT

WE WILL OVERCOME

4JUSTICE.

dropbox.com/sh/o0oll3vokx1n9s2/AAB-gppp30NWQ_MS-SN-5ZMja?dl=0
Everything you need to know.

Seth Rich was killed by DNC

are there any european countries that do not give their people the right to peacefully assemble or does EU law grant that?

I'm not a shill goddammit I told you the truth.

wtf
>id

You mean the DC cop helped? I gave up around 3 or 4a.m. Nothing I saw helped.

>It's all true, they murdered him, but it's all just smoke for Trump to get away.
Listen to yourself.

George Webb

listen to this from 14:50

youtube.com/watch?v=pcMo0w9h46o

it is the reason Hannity is off the air right now and is banned by everyone.

Thank you user, will get to reading!

I work for Hulu and all I can tel you guys is that thousands of people canceled service yesterday over us advertising on Hannity.

Who called for the boycott? Was it skippy? Whoever it was people are still listening to them

We SEIU you faggots

I was not necessarily blaming you sorry, it was more of a /pol general statement.

Hey finance fags I need some help making connections. Money was very clearly being moved around the date of July 10th between some companies / people of interest.

Professional Diversity Networks
Donna Brazile: Director

7/11/16: SC13: A company named White Winston Select Asset Funds acquires an immediately excersizable warrant for 2.75 million shares at $0.25 / share.
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1546296/000119312516645231/d222972dsc13d.htm

7/11/16: FormD: Company immediately sells $3.187 million in equity / warrants
"These amounts are based on the maximum aggregate number of shares for which the warrants are excercisable. One of the warrants is for a pro rata amount of shares of common stock tied to the actual amounts drawn under the issuer's master credit facility."
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1546296/000121465916012639/xslFormDX01/primary_doc.xml

Bonus: Annual report of Proxy Voting Record of Registered Management: Perritt Funds, Inc
7/13/16: sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1286087/000089706916000950/cg776.htm

Pioneer Investment Management
Lorraine Monchak
- Trustee of 5 Pioneer Closed End Funds
- Chief Investment Officer 1199SEIU Funds

Pioneer ILS Bridge Fund (linked to: Pioneer ILS Interval Fund (both closed end funds))
7/15/16: N-8A: Fund is created
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/1679751/000119312516649129/d271739dn8a.htm

7/15/16: N2: Fund appears to sell $1 million in common stock of the fund immediately.

artemis.bm/library/what-are-insurance-linked-securities.html
" Insurance-linked securities, or ILS, are essentially financial instruments which are sold to investors whose value is affected by an insured loss event. As such the term insurance-linked security encompasses catastrophe bonds and other forms of risk-linked securitization."

Note: I have not been able to connect Monchak (SEIU1199) to the DC machine personally and from other anons it seems like 32BJ is the one to focus on so not sure where this will lead

Pioneer Investments
9/19/2016: 40-17G: Company files for a $38 million bond which applies to 29 of their funds.
sec.gov/Archives/edgar/data/78713/000114420416124403/v448884_40-17g.htm
- In accordance with Rule 17g-1(g) of the Investment Company Act of 1940, each of the registrants listed on Attachment A hereby files the following documents with the Commission:
- Bond No. 87002116B (the “Bond”) issued by the ICI Mutual Insurance Company of Washington, DC the amount of $38,000,000 covering the period July 31, 2016 through July 31, 2017 (EXHIBIT 99-1);
- A certified copy of resolutions adopted by a majority of the Trustees who are not “interested persons” of each of the registrants, at a meeting held on July 12, 2016, approving the amount, type, form and coverage of the Bond and the portion of the premium to be paid by each Registrant (EXHIBIT 99-2);
- A statement showing the amount of the single insured bond which each registrant would have provided and maintained had it not been named as an insured under a joint insured bond based on its gross assets as of June 30, 2016 (EXHIBIT 99-3); and
- A copy of the Fidelity Bond Premium and Coverage Allocation Agreement, effective as of August 1, 2016, by and among the joint insureds under the Bond (EXHIBIT 99-4).

Note:
- The activity presented here isn't out of the ordinary for funds like this, the dates and connection to SEIU are the only suspicions

(Weak Lead)
BJ's Restaurants, Inc (owns BJ's Pizza and a buch of other restaurants that span the country)
Owner: Greg Levin (unable to find relation to Bonnie Levin so far)

7/12/16: Announces the day it will release it's quarterly earnings.

banned?

Tell your bosses, I am canceling my sub today and will tell people what you just said and encourage them to do the same.

In Hannity's defense I meant.

But that's it, they knew how we react with those things and took advantage of our good will and thirst for revenge.

Again I know it's true but I also know that in the way we do it right now it only helps them.

The DNC got scared indeed and they took it on Hannity even, but it's a fringe conspiracy now cause we "tainted" it.

Works fine for me, without an account active even.

>HE LOOKS LIKE A PANDA
>PANDA PANDA PANDA PANDA
>HOPE YOU KILLAS UNDERSTAND ME

youtube.com/watch?v=E5ONTXHS2mM

its my pc.

jail is for us not (((them)))

RIP Seth Rich.

Your murderers will pay.

Kek wills it.

bump for the Panda man

thank you for the effort but please make a seperate thread to prevent information overflow and disorientation.

>but it's a fringe conspiracy now cause we "tainted" it.
Go ahead and debunk it all for us. You should have plenty of time to get it out, I'll wait. kys faggot.

Ok, start writing this shit down irl, notebooks n sheeit. The internet may not be safe, and only share info if necessary

Oh right. This thread isn't shown on the catalog. Shariablue janitors are doing some work.

Checked. A stake through the heart after exposure to sunlight is, I believe, the prescribed course of action for such creatures.

I won't I think it's true, dammit it's like I'm taking crazy pills here.

I'm just saying they are playing us.

> Seemingly random murder in nice DC surburb
> Police say "robbery"
> Nothing was stolen
> Police who found him had body cam - they will not release the footage
> FBI then turned up at his flat took his laptop
> Many, many, cameras on his route home from a bar in DC, alledgely no footage showing anyone of interest
> people at bar not even interview. no investigation has been conducted by the DC cops > From Podesta's emails we know that the DNC knew it was a leaker, he wrote that they would make an "example" of the leaker
> Seth Rich was pro-Bernie and anti-Hillary as evidenced by his alternative accounts on reddit, twitter etc.
> These accounts were edited after being found. Someone is trying to scrub the evidence they belonged to him. Why?
> DNC sent crisis PR guy to family to speak for them
> We know Russia story is bogus. In the wikileak emails they openly talk about how Russia was a weak spot for Hillary due to Uranium deal and they needed to get out in front of it by tying Trump to Russia.
> After they lost, they went through several excuses (Comey, popular vote, Bernie, people voting third party, voter fraud, recounts....) before settling on Russia. It is fake.
> Therefore someone must have leaked.
> Obama had a kill list. And has killed American citizens in other countries. This is not even denied by him.
> They are not above killing.... This person destroyed Hillary Clintons political ambition. Fucked the billionaire class. Fucked the MSM. Fucked the deep state.
> If you do not believe it is even possible... well I'm sorry but that is naive
> They were even calling it a "leak" themselves before they lost.

We are asking questions. But we are not allowed to ask questions. This makes us suspicious.

We are looking for a smoking gun.

FUCK OFF share blue person!

if this shit really pans out it really actually might be a happening

>they are playing us.
Are you under the assumption Seths death was a robbery gone bad and Trumps team is using this story to make noise so people stop looking into him and his friends?

If so, kys.

I have found my people to operate with, so should you.
Take matters in your own hands for once! This is about the future of this planet.

BE YOUR OWN MEDIA.

We are two moves before checkmate, but we have to make them /pol and reddit. WE. not Fox, hannity, kimdotcom, wikileaks.

We will be the ones approving and moving it forwards, and we are going to have to push it right now.

(((they))) are going to take everything from us. it is only going to get worse. get prepared for an hellish week.

but do it. you will look back with pride on this time of your life.

4JUSTICE.

youtube.com/watch?v=LOn09bhDXMo

"THEY SAID HE WAS TALKING TO THE OFFICERS WHEN THEY FIRST GOT THERE. HE WAS MAYBE STABLE WHEN HE GOT THERE - TO THE HOSPITAL

AND THEN THINGS WENT BAD. AND BULLETS AND PEOPLE DON'T MATCH WELL."

>fuck off fagots larpers
No roleplay here buddy.
twitter.com/skjultster/status/864484292898025472
Look at this clip. This is Assange "saying" Seth Rich was a wiki-leaks source. He also put out a 20.000 reward to find his killers and last week he made a #SethRich on twitter. Now we have Kim Dotcom saying he know Seth Rick was the wiki-leaks leaker and he is wiling to come to the USA and testify that. Kim Dotcom was the owner of megaupload that was used by Seth Rich to transfer all the DNC emails to wiki-leaks. Basically all is needed now is the DOJ letting Kim Dotcom come to the USA and testify and provide evidence, which he should have, and DNC is beyond fucked.

Bump

And they all think they are clever with the
>I'm not the shill you're the shill you shilling shill
>I'm sleepy because you were sleepy so now I'm even more sleepy
At least its entertaining. Its never changed the focus here no matter how they tried before. I don't see that ever changing now.

bampin

PREDICTION:-

The MSM is going to start pushing it is a "crazy conspiracy theory" hard. Whereas before they ignored it....

This may help us reach critical mass. There is massive distrust of the media. And those with the curiosity to look into it will find that it is not so "crazy at all".

Same with the long history, extensively documented and widely collaborated sexual assaults of Bill Clinton.

Noted

CAN SOMEONE GIVE ME A QUICK RUNDOWN PRETTY PLEASE

I am so wired so so wired. I think i'll drink some coffee and take some adderall and dig deeper into this conspiracy.

keep bread alive