The End of Civilization

So it seems the jews got what they want. % of whites in America and Europe continue to drop as the minorities continue to flood into our respective landmasses. We all know what will happen when they become the majority. See somewhere like Detroit for example.

What the fuck is there to do? Even our white women are burning the coal now.

>If you play your cards right, you can impregnate a new white chick every year. Give her a fake name and give her a lot of promises about creating a family. Impregnate her. Wait till she carries it to term. Leave town and move far away so she's stuck with the kid.
>Become a psychopath.
>Profit.
>Women are stupid and incredibly easy to manipulate. The funniest part is that they like it because it reduces the country to Brazil-like standards. How about that irony.

There you go. Good luck faggot.

>advocating for me to become a nigger dad

Get a nice white wife. Have as many children as you can. Hope things will get better

How else are you going to compete when women are becoming attracted to psychopathic and extremely masculine traits?

Women don't even give a shit about the family unit anymore.

You should be fucking women and impregnating them willy nilly, and then whatever happens to the kid happens. Women being liberated and having the right to vote has made it that way. The family unit is dead because women cheat and then divorce.

They don't need the family when they have the government looking out for them, and the ability to stand on a streetcorner with a sign and accept an orbiter to take her in.

What could go wrong? A ton of babies being raised by single mothers.

Culture victory in Civilization.

That's... a rare sight.

But if you play your cards right, you could have a new white kid every single year to outfuck the niggers and spics.

And by the way, since Baby Boomers were children, the US population has nearly doubled.

DOUBLED

Yet whites aren't reproducing as much. THINK ABOUT THAT SHIT

a bump because this shit's probably giving weak whities a wakeup call

How can normies still not care?

and other various degeneracy

Freedom of expression.

>leaf still doesn't realize that the 1st Amendment is bullshit and allows those who wish to trample those freedom of expression rights to also have a voice

Blacks and spics shouldn't even be in the country. We should have sent the blacks back after the civil war and then shot any Mexican who attempted to come in.

This desu. Achievable and realistic whilst still helping our cause.

>nice wife

I dunno honestly. I can't get into the mindset of someone like that. To just not care, to not see, to live as a content ignorant pig.

This is why I sometimes think that a lot of people don't "consciousness", or souls. Either that, or everyone is completely distracted by degeneracy that they've developed suicidal ideation and they just don't care.

*don't have

The moment non-whites become the most important voting block, I will leave this country for whiter shores. I don't want to abandon it, maybe some day I will return with an army.

The fact is, as soon as non-whites are a majority, shit like BLM will have enough sway over politics to get the kind of shit they demand from colleges on a national scale (reparations, non-white only spaces, release of nigger criminals) and the country will only get worse. I'm nearly in tears thinking about my country being taken by these savages.

Can we all move to Alaska and then become independent lol

Alaska is a hard land. More about surviving than thriving. Nothing white civilization can't overcome of course, we did it in Scandinavia after all.

Nice attempt at a blackpill, there, Shareblue.

But, the Anglo has begun to hate.

As long as nothing happens to them, they are fine. Subvertion completed. They do not care for their countrymen, local community, neighbours, even family members. As long as they are safe, fed, and entertained, everything is fine, even terrorism. And they fear change. Waking up and doing something about it means to risk comfy life they have. It's not bad like Sup Forums makes it out, though. When mudslimes will force the hand, they will happily flip-flop.

this is genius I think I could pull this off

Fuck off fag, seriously.

to be fair, detroit would have been a shithole either way.

A teacher of mine once said people will not resort to revolt unless they can not feed their children. Perhaps it can be changed to "they can not protect their children"? After Manchester, Rotherham, Bataclan, New Years, you'd think Europeans would at the very least begin to wonder how to fix the problem...

>new "JUST GIVE UP NOW" blackpill thread every hour
>200 replies every time
looks like the shills found the alt right's weakness

It's because we are too late and we know it. It will take a miracle to save our white homelands now.

>every thread that isn't about sucking trump dick is shilling in some way

I think Americans are the exception to your teacher's rule. Perhaps that's why we've held out as well as we have despite the degree to which we've been overrun. God bless the second amendment.

>you'd think Europeans would at the very least begin to wonder how to fix the problem...

I think it's obvious they just don't care anymore and almost feel they deserve it. They're literally suicidal in their thought process and jerking off to blacked.

If their kid gets killed by a Muslim, yet they still carry on holding liberal beliefs, that's when you know it's over and nothing is going to change.

The line between sex and violence has been blurred for most people and they're addicted to submission and humiliation.

I got called a genius again

Retreat to well guarded white-only communities, preferably islands.

>what the fuck is there to do?
Get swole for tDotR

I sense insecurity. You being cucked my Tyrone isn't my problem, maybe you should step your game up.

>You being cucked my Tyrone isn't my problem, maybe you should step your game up.

Another simpleton who only sees this problem on an individual level.

>obligatory Don Draper pic to look cool

>you'd think Europeans would at the very least begin to wonder how to fix the problem...
>fix the problem
Hah. Go back and read all the statements following the Manchester attack.

>The Queen
>Prime Minister
>Mayor of London
>Mayor of Manchester
Read them again and notice this pattern: None of them make any mention of there being a problem or offer any solution going forward. Every statement is about the terribleness of the attack and the need to pray for the families. Not a single word by any politician mentions what caused the attack or proposes a single solution of it.

Nothing can be done for people that willingly blindfold and handcuff themselves other than watch their execution.

Yeah. I can only marry one white women. There is only so much someone stepping up their game can do.

>Not a single word by any politician mentions what caused the attack or proposes a single solution of it.

And that shit is frightening. Crazy amounts of degeneracy + explosions, beheadings, and shootings is the future.

For women, it's the submission to an invader or another father figure. That's why chicks have the daddy fetish now and write "cumslut" and weird shit on themselves.

For men, it's the humiliation fetish from too many of them shoving carrots up their asses and dressing in chick's clothes.

I'm not saying every single one of them is like that, but that's their basic mentality: sexualized submission... and then they get their head chopped off.

They're literally suicidal. That's why 30% of people are on a psychiatric drug to deal with all of it.

It's gonna be weird as hHell.

but they are white . he is right , we need to use nigger tactics to outnumber niggers . we need to be white niggers

>It's gonna be weird as hHell.
It's already a bizarro world where people are getting blown to smithereens in fucking Manchester of all places.

I keep hoping we've hit a turning point in society and that the "pendulum is swinging the other way." Meanwhile little girls are getting smashed by trucks and blown up with nail bombs.

They already are m8, we are officially the white minority in the 0-18 demographic. Give it 20 years and the boomers will all be dead and gone. If you start now, you will have ample time to move and get yourself situated somewhere else. Demographic destiny, we're not going to suddenly get a new batch of 10 and 15 year olds, the numbers are already decided.

White women don't actually burn coal. It's a meme. And what happens when niggers and other sub humans invade a white city? White flight. Same thing will happen on a larger scale

>be the shitty things that cause all our problems in society
>problem solved?

Posts like this are why I don't think Italians are white

87% have or would burn coal. Doesn't mean they'd necessarily reproduce with them, but most young women will have done it.

America can still be saved. Europe is done for, which means hundreds of thousands of white refugees to America. Not ideal, but thats what I think will happen