I'm a white man with a Hispanic girlfriend and there's nothing Drumpflings can do about it

I'm a white man with a Hispanic girlfriend and there's nothing Drumpflings can do about it

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2QU-Kf7ZIYI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hmm, okay.

Who cares you fucking attentionwhore

That's your loss, not ours

Wha- what is it like to have a gf?
>...

Me too, but I support Trump.

It's nice.

Does she call you "white boy" during sex? Kinda my thing

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2QU-Kf7ZIYI

if i ever get a gf can i be rough with her sexually? my cousin said he asked this girl out and she said yes. well, on their first date he was just 'sweet' and took her hiking and what not -- then at the end of he pecked her on the cheek. second date he basically took her to some park and started making out with her and literally pulling his pants down and making her suck it hard and slapping her and what not. he then basically just used her and ended the 'relationship'

It depends on the girl.
No but she does call me papi.

>Hispanic

Hispanic isn't a race fucktard

is she a mestizo or spanish?

You fucking idiot

Figure out for yourself

What country is she from tho.

Couldn't even get a fat tatted up white STD pussy ameri-skank, eh? You sound more like a nigger to everyone on here.

America :^)

I'm jelly desu
Why can't Trump just deport the men?

nice larping, and like someone else pointed out if you're white with a Hispanic gf nobody cares one bit. It's you on the losing end of that deal, not her

As long as she's mostly European and you assimilate her and her kids, whatever

Why would Sup Forums be mad about her? Even if you marry her, she looks directly bred from Spanish/Portuguese stock.

Lucky. Latinas are godly.

>LARPing
Why doesn't Sup Forums know how to use this word?