>look outside
>see this

wat do

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N9fmN67oqcM
archive.org/details/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958
youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Who moved my Man in The High Castle poster to cover the window? That's just tacky..

Thank the Gods of my ancestors I'm back in a White Timeline

>mfw

Participate in a march with flag in hand.

youtube.com/watch?v=N9fmN67oqcM

Cry because it won't ever be real.

>look outside
>see this
>wake up
ftfy

Weep the happiest tears of my life.

Wonder why you are seeing the red and white stripes considering you're and aussiefag

Go brush your teeth and see in the mirror that you're a nigger.

wtf

Sorry bout your handicap in this situation

consider what plane of existence the text exists on, and then go pet their dog

Cry in joy

Shoot the parents, sell the children, and keep the dog for standing on my lawn which is a violation if the NAP. I've got no problem with Nazi neighbors so long as they don't violate the NAP.

go outside with a plate of fresh baked something, and welcome the new neighbors.. introduce families. maybe have a cocktail.

go back to sleep because I typically sleep during the day since I work nights.

cry tears of joy realizing that this was just a bad dream

>flag

Cry unironic tears of joy.

Get erect to the point where I rupture a blood vessel and experience a drop in blood pressure.

go up to the family, greet them and carry on with my day, cause im not a fucking faggot.
sieg heil

id feel safer, honestly

shed a tear of joy

Fall to my knees sobbing, knowing that my race and the future of the planet is in good hands.

Top kek

needs more swastikas

Breathing violates the NAP.

Volun-fucking-teer

Adopt Doggo

and kill humans

Probably some kind of cult. I answer the door, take whatever pamphlet they're passing out, and send them on.

Take a deep breathe and realize what a beautiful day it is. Then give them a sieg heil and a good day.

Falsely accusing someone of violating the NAP is a violation in itself.

lol Hitler is DEAD. Nazism is DEAD. The Jews won, eat shit you dumb racist fuckers

Celebrate

Cry

kek

I guess my ride share to Comicon is here. I compliment them on their costumes, pet the dog, and get my suitcase ready.

Go choke on a dick you nobody.

I would immediately start screaming "YOU'RE A FUCKING WHITE MALE" and then I'd shit myself and cry until I crawled through my feces to my safe space.

How could someone see this image as a bad thing?

Needs more diversity. Stop being racist.

If you're a retard, then yes.

There's no nigger with the white woman goyim. Diversity is our strength.

R A R E

E

R

E

>wat do
Hey guys..nice weather today, isn't it? Can you please say 'Joy Lane'?

Put on a nice dress and make breakfast for my husband and children

Hitler was a martyr and you cant kill an idea. Someday humanities sinful ways will be its undoing and in that time nazism will be a contender in many ideas to shape a new world.

The dog is mixed, what more diversity do you wish for?

>Be filled with joy
> then wake up because the Jews love to tease and make you suffer even in your dreams

Get picked up by the ministry of health and euthanized because I have major health problems.

Invite them over for coffee.
>Tea if your a Brit.

boo hoo, say that that to our thousands of nukes and our army, one of the strongest in the world, go pound sand you racist fuckers, we run the world you goyim are like our mules we ride on you and smack you and you do as we please.Fuck off and kys

>Hitler had universal healthcare

cry tears of joy
then wake up

>Insinuating Britain would remain today if Hitler had his choice.

Your ancestors were Christian

Offer them dinner and hospitality

>it's a butthurt jew
Why am I not surprised.

But seriously, would you recommend this series? I tried watching it originally, but my connection was shitty and gave up. Should I revisit it?

Check my pulse to see if I didn't die and went to heaven.

Because Christianity existed before Pagan Europe. Go uncuck yourself.

like heaven.

heaven?

a jew free European society? free from jewry's fuckery?

read this tonight, user. first few chapters.

archive.org/details/TheWorldConquerors-TheRealWarCriminals1958

>never identified as NatSoc
>watch Man in the High Castle

Why the fuck does everything look so perfect? Is this film supposed to convert me to Nazism?

How the Poles must've felt seeing their American saviors during WW2

I don't think Hitler's healthcare would help with my kidney failure

*tv series

Fug my bad, was typing on autopilot.

>Jews won
Not yet they didn't. There was no formal surrender from Nazi Germany.

Nah user, swastika gave me that effect.
I would never be happy to see nation that sold us out to the commies.

bad b8 m8

It's bretty gud

>be French in Paris
>wake up
>see this

wat do

We wouldn't have if Patton had gotten in charge, polandbro ;_;

Just imagine my friend hardening

>tfw they officially made Himmler, Hitler, and Smith the good guys

I only care about the trade minister, the inspector, and the Nazis. Everything else in the show can choke on a cock.

But user, that is a normal day in Parisgstan

this

>What could hsve been
Gets me every time

i love the inspector and minister

Besides the alt-right burgers who continuously praise your governments anti-immigrant efforts.
Just know, we Ameri-fags in Illinois have a high Polish Population. Casimir Pulaski is celebrated here, and I must say, Borsque soup thing is excellent. Your flag colors are great too, just need some more stripes, and possible a shade of blue at the corner riddled with white things inside.
Polo is a great company as well, and your eagle-like coat of arms; what a great symbol.

You have to realize Igor, that we are on the same side, and much more similar than you'd like to admit.

awesome video

Eat breakfast.

Your kidney failure is treatable, and seeing as there would be so many camps terminating those who are inferiror, there would be a surplus of usable organs.
They'd get you back on your feet and contributing in no time, and at no real cost to you.

Smile and wave

Goddammit I ended up in the wrong timeline again. I guess I better travel back in time to convince Hitler to invade Poland.

>video unavalilable in your country
SHUT IT DOWN

Respond with this. Because a white ethno state doesnt have to be german nazi influenced

Top Kek

youtube.com/watch?v=d-diB65scQU

To me it showed no society is perfect.
Nazism= Cleansing
Imperial Japan= Xenophobic
Americanism= Degenerate

No matter how your or what world you viewed however 1 deciding factor was true [spoiler] Nukes are evil as season 2 ended in a cold war of sorts.[/spoiler]

America created almost every terroristic group that exists today.
America helped the jews get into power.
America made niggers live with whites.
I will never forget America for this, I know there are many Americans that are against all of this but those are the things that slowly destroy the world.

Kill myself before the state does it or agitate politically and get murdered by the state

>Nazism = Cleansing
>Imperial Japan = Xenophobic
>no society is perfect
??????????

Delete this

(((Americans)))?

>implying the man in high castle timeline isn't perfect