You guys cost this guy advertisers with your bullshit conspiracies

You guys cost this guy advertisers with your bullshit conspiracies.

You people should be ashamed of yourself. You pushed Hannity off the edge

Thank goodness it was debunked.

This stuff happens because left wing activist call centers attack the advertiser, making 100 people seem like millions.

Good. Fake news needs to die.

what does snopes say to think?

He needs to set up a GoFundMe. I'd donate

MENTALLY ILL Polcucks btfo again ... when will they learn?

>(((snopes)))

wew lad

snopes it before making fun of me

need moar prostitutes and sex scandal conspiracies

Milo, Lauren, o Riley, and AJ btfo'd now Sean Hannity is getting stumped too.

I'm really enjoying watching these retards fuck up. I hope tucker is next

Hannity better have his podcast game ready.

What happened, he never delivered?

How can you debunk an open murder case?

(((DEBUNKED)))

Sup Forums: the chaos machine
no one is safe

Debunked how?

First of all, Snopes is owned by ((Soros)).

Second, I was personally involved in an incident that Snopes claims is false...

(((Conspiracy)))

fuck off shill, hannity ftw

Please explain

The fucking retard bought in to all the autistic meme conspiracy theories. This alone is reason to not respect him. He's clearly a fucking nitwit. Why do any of you still give a fuck about him?

ITS NOT A CONSPIRACY YOU ASSHOLE

HIS NAME
I
S
N
A
M
E

uh, this is literally evangelical christian playbook
christians are the biggest letter writing and phone calling faggots on the planet
the real prototype of weaponized autism

>HIS NAME IS FAT BITCH
fake news dunked, nerd

What's going on in this shill thread?
Is Trump finished, is it over for him?
What do my Facebook Friendly news platforms tell me to think?

pol and drumpf ruining lifes since 2015

you people have no soul

The real BULLSHIT is that CNN has been nonstop fake news since and before the election without any ill effects.

It is proof it is real.

Nah, CNN is an actual news organization that doesn't wallow in the filth of unverified conspiracy theories.

NBC said so. So it's debunked now. Also, I'm such a free thinker.

so what, so did Limbaugh. who even gives a shit about this anyway. Fox is going down the tubes. in half a decade you'll be complaining about them with CNN.

Panda :D

debunk them then, when I tried I started believing instead

you scared of the truth too?

Basically, my buddies and I were young and stupid, looking for ways to make a quick buck. So we thought since it was December, we would cut down some mistletoe and make little bundles to sell door to door for $5 a pop.

Long story short, we just happened to be selling in a neighborhood where a hitman had just been hired to walk up to some guys door and blow his head off. People reported our "suspicious activity" to the police and we became the prime subjects.

Snopes picked up the story and claimed it was all a hoax.

>cuckservative
And nothing of value was lost

>posted a bunch of unverified pics on a poster as "evidence"
summer is here

>Debunked

What?

>no known suspect
>no known motive
>debunked
Interesting...

It's not a theory, it's the truth. We've got the laptops.

yeah, i'm totally pissing my pants, user
your masterful insight has revealed my true nature
i'm so BTFO i don't think i'll ever recover

remember goys, there's no point to give this debunked false and totally untrue conspiracy theory any more attention.

ignorant little child, try debunking it, made me a believer

orly?

>WE BURNIN DOWN THE NIGHT SHOOTIN BULLETS AT THE MOON BABY THIS IS HOW WE ROOOOOO OH OH OHOHOHHHHH OHOHOHHHH OLLLLLLLLL
>THIS IS THE CONSERVATIVE REVOLUTION, IT'S TIME TO MAKE. AMERICA. GREAT. AGAIN. SEAN HANNITY.

HI! Sean Hannity here. The alt left radical left destroy trump mainstream media has done it again but first I want to take a moment to tell you about an amazing new product called Casper. Look, I like to sleep, but thanks to Casper I LOOOOOOOVE to sleep. Casper changed my life and it'll change yours, too. Linda LOVES Casper and so does Josh with his amazing mohawk haircut! Hahaha, you wacky millennial, how do you get that thing so perfect every day? Oh that's right, because of DollarShaveClub.com's Executive Blade (but I digress, that's a different liveread). You get to try Casper IN YOUR HOME for 30 days, risk free! Go to www.casper.gov.il, use promo code HANNITY1776 and get $10 off your order. Tell 'em ol' Hannity sent ya! Alright, we'll be back after these messages from our sponsors.

hannity was set up, obviously. for all we know, he's in on it.

make up something plausible

What ever happened to that guy who did the quick rundown of Pizzagate evidence on live TV?

i dunno i haven't heard fuck all from or about ben swann since he disappeared, shit

risky business digging into that pit, almost as if people were afraid of what there is to be found

the weak must fear the strong, user

got ur ip

I love this shill threads, giving me the opportunity to share some truth with the greater community

The fact that advertisers/funding are getting involved just means that one of (((them))) got spooked and is trying to pull the plug before the full truth comes out

No, more like cars.com just lost 1/2 of US voters as customers.

BTW: city voters use mass transit or "bike".
Sean Hannity's listeners are the men and women that need a reliable used car to get to work or get to hunting or get to church. Cars.com just fucked up.

ok, you caught my attention. If this is fake, I'm gonna dox u

they are getting weaker for sure, and afraid, so very afraid, I can almost taste it, its delicious

k

You honestly don't think that a large organization like that didn't do their maths first before pulling the plug?

They probably know EXACTLY how much revenue is generated from their Hannity ad spend and wrote it off as acceptable losses.

It doesn't help that FOX has taken a tumble in the ratings. Less coverage for the same ad spend? That's shitty ad spending.

cars.com isn't a large organization, almost none of the people who advertise on conservative talk radio are. cars.com is just trying to coast along with the virtue signaling tide since the shitlibs who called for the boycott are extremely loud but have no influence whatsoever over their potential customer base.

Thats right, forget about Mr S, its all over now, it was nothing, the family wants you to stop Sup Forums. Just let it go.

All this time I thought it was just a divorcing couple and his pro domme.
>muh actual news organization
Smith-Mundt repeal
Countering Disinformation and Propaganda Act
Giving debate questions to Donna Brazile
Global Engagement Center

THIS is liberalism. THIS should kill itself.

yeah, no
no one is going to jail over this
just like benghazi
just like the 30,000 emails
you are weak
they are strong
deal with it
get a job

You're gonna pass up $300000 for turning on your employers? Maybe we shouldn't take advice from you.

you know nothing

if they are not feeling any heat, why all the panic?

they still have power, sure, but less than before, and they are afraid

USA is not free
USA is not a Democracy
USA is the devil

Advertisers trying to rule the news, Fox should name them, shame them, cut ties with them. Guarantee they can find other people wanting to pay for ads and will come out on top morally and in the eyes of their own viewers if they do.
Also since advertisers have twice now decided to act as activists in an effort to damage Fox's credibility or change their coverage they should just re-hire O'Reily and tell these people to go fuck themselves.
They're literally compromising integrity for money if they don't take a stand at some point here.

They go where the money goes. The profit loss of losing virtue signaling liberals obviously outweighs the revenue generated from Hannity viewers. Simple.

If they have no influence whatsoever over the potential customer base, then there's no problem staying on as a sponsor, right? Obviously they do.

Right now it's a conspiracy theory. This has little to do with liberals and more with not wanting to be associated with nutjobs.

>SEIU leaders tell membership to work the phones
>DNC can't unmurder Seth Rich
>King NIgger going to prison for spying on Americans

Traitors hang first, faggot.

>why all the panic
what panic? we got this whole case locked down
just because you state that people are panicking doesn't make it true
you guys are missing several large key pieces of info to push this whole thing forward

We must expose Sleeping Giants and their role with Media Matters! THIS IS THE GROUP BEHIND HIM LOSING ADVERTISERS

Fox is for retards.

yeah, that is why the DNC are trying to hold back the investigation, being afraid of the truth is panic, it screams of fear

kim.com will connect the dots for us

moloch will burn

>Assange puts out reward for anyone with information on murder
>Seth Rich was acquainted with Seth Rich
Nothing to see here folks.

>Right now it's a conspiracy theory. This has little to do with liberals and more with not wanting to be associated with nutjobs.
you may be right about it being a conspiracy theory but if nobody complained, they wouldn't give half a fuck. the only people complaining are assblasted liberals who aren't actually the audience of the hannity show so liberals are the only thing it has to do with.

what makes you think that is a lot of money for me?

it's official.

Hannity has been Blown the Fuck Out.

Das jewdeth shovin' itz tru fooorm

>how's it going smooth skin?

>yeah, that is why the DNC are trying to hold back the investigation
you really believe this? the investigation is dead, bro. this takes no work on our part. it's so old that all the momentum is gone and resparking interest to push forward is a herculean feat that this board just doesn't have the resources to pull off
quit deluding yourself. you are aging yourself worrying about something you can't change

What happens when all these "conspiracy theories" about Seth Rich are proven true?

So, the liberal democratic MSM can get caught multiple times making up fake news and lying but if Hannity, the last remaining legacy Fox conservative does it then he must hang? Thats presuming he is reporting false news.....the only thing is that he is a political commentator with an admitted conservative bias.....not a purveyor of the gospel truth...either way I look at it there is a massive double standard applied in this case and its not for nothing the seriousness this fact that Rich was murdered for leaking the DNC & Clinton information is being slid and shilled and buried as fast as they can......

The only problem is, they were sloppy and too obvious...too many clinton sycophants have been taken out....its conspicuous now.....

I guess the powers have been shaken but they have not been put down

FOX viewers don't take offence to conspiracy theories? That's a big implication. That's ironic considering FOX is pushing the Russia collusion stories as conspiracy theories.

when i hear "it's been debunked", it's another way of saying "NAH NAH NAH"

13 year olds saying to each other "mate it's debunked" "damn ok I don't need any proof debunked for sure"

If only you knew how many times people have said the same thing and been wrong before, and its not as if it takes a lot of effort, you just check the facts others find, I tried to debunk it before because I don't really buy into stuff posted on fucking Sup Forums just like that, but it checked out, there have been some dead ends ofc but the main claims have checked out, so what am I to do? Lie?

are you retarded? "conspiracy theory" is a meaningless, politicized term. fox viewers spent years convinced they had proof obama was born in kenya or was a secretly practicing muslim, now you're trying to argue they're averse to the concept? get bent, faggot.

>muh benghazi
lay it on me, nigger
how does it feel to be a powerless NEET buttraging on an image board while the powerful do as they please? why don't you just go back to your anime and vidya, user

i think there's a steam sale. you should check it out, user, and go back to your electronic jew distractions

This.

Liberals are the scourge of western civilization.this also happened to World Peace.

the birth certificate does look photoshopped if you look at it though, the pixels etc

but I don't really care about barry boy, its interesting though that they spent no effort on it, all you need is zoom

Funny how Dems are the true corporate party. They got away with accusing Ted Cruz of being the zodiac killer but when you smear the John Podesta the same way the grab you by the money.

>we got this whole case locked down

kek that delusion

As a Veteran, the fact that USAA is part of this disgusts me.
Guessing that USAA will either be forced to abandon its veterans/families insurance history or will fall hard from this.

There are two. Look at all the ALEC shills on here for example.

Goyfs, I gotz an idea! We start a go fund me for a couple hundred million dollars then with the money we buy Fox News. Then over 5-10 years Fox News Pays us back. The only thing is we can't pay the newsmen, so instead we give them free reign over ANY piece they want to do as insentive to stay with Fox News. Im sure Hannity would be down for that.

lol, projecting much?

The red area are for the most part, all car buyers. They need trucks and sedans and suvs that are gently used so that they can take their kids to school or church or synagogue or baking class, or whatever they take their kids to after school. Then drive them home or to the soccer field. As a matter of fact, they need a second vehicle- gently used- so they have reliable transport to the store for quick grocery resupply.

The blue areas all take trains and buses or walk. When the kids arrive home they all post on instagram how the car industry does not care for the environment so they vow to NEVER buy a car.

Either way, survival of the fittest car salesmen. Cars.just

sorry

The blue areas are filled with helicopter parents who chauffeur their children everywhere to keep them from having contact with the outside world. Don't make up shit when the reality is much worse.
(if red areas wanted their children to grow up they wouldn't drive them anywhere)