Who do you guys think is behind all of this importing mudslimes and subhumans into Europe?

Who do you guys think is behind all of this importing mudslimes and subhumans into Europe?
I personally think that the rich elites did this although I have very little information about them. If anyone does please enlighten me.
Are there any movements that aren't passively protesting? I want to move to Europe and join one, but I'm not sure which country.
Like you all are, I am very angry and disgusted in particularly how those monkeys just come into Europe and establish no-go zones in our property, restricting our rights and overall fucking up the whole continent. The worst part of all, the governments are letting all of this happen without repercussions. I know that people are taking stances in this but it feels like there's not enough of them. If we haven't, we should participate in it.

Other urls found in this thread:

renegadetribune.com/horst-mahlers-final-speech-fleeing-inquisitions-henchmen/
youtu.be/wRZhD8S6o5s
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/
ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=713198
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Fuck they're ugly

Jews

It's jews you fucking idiot

Look into Albert Pike, he wrote a book detailing this entire plan to use Islam to conquer the world, this is the third world war

at least in germany its a strong lobby of employers looking to push down wages.

Its not working so far, fortunately.

It's very simple. There are four factors that lead to importing nigs/muslims.

>corporations need cheap/replaceable labor (whites aren't willing to work for such low wages without protests and shit)
>government officials want to raise (((population growth))) to keep their economy going (the US economy is literally nigger-rigged to grow at an otherwise unsustainable rate)

>the political parties use immigrants to mess with voter demographics

>the establishment knows that a segmented population is easily manipulated and more motivated due to competition

>importing
this is where you are wrong. they are exporting themselves, and we feel too sorry for them to send them back.

You forgot Jewish hatred of the white race and desire to forge pluralistic societies, which they believe are more tolerant

Sorry. I thought that was a given.

nignogs and mudslimes can't make boats remember. Maybe they stole it from a wealthy neighboring country?

I know that too

i dont believe in muh corporations.

which corporations? explain the actual mechanisms.

>I want to move to Europe but I'm not sure which country.
> I am very angry and disgusted in particularly how those monkeys just come into Europe and establish no-go zones in our property

Very simple
Democracy runs on political parties. Political parties run on legalised bribery

Idk wtf you wrote but just seeing these monkeys outside of their mud pits pisses me off.

corporations that want cheap labor, dumbass
rich people like myself want low priced goods so fill the factories with slave monkeys
how hard is this to understand?

Unironically the reason is Jews.

I want to move to Europe.
But I wouldn't be caught dead in bongland

Rich people punctuate, famfam.

>explain the actual mechanisms.
not corporations per se only banks since niggers don't take up jobs anyway.
1. If government accepts refugees on a massive scale, it probably needs money for that (if there's no budget surplus to squander, like in Germany). So, the government borrows moneis, banks get their interest rate payments.
2. Let's assume, we now have 2 million more """people""" in the economy who are more or less self-sufficient financially. What are they going to do once they get their hand on the euro? Consume more. And more. And more since they cannot in self-restrain. Logically enough, at some point they are going to turn to banks for money. Moreover, the high birthrates among migrants provide banks with more new consumers (it's all about morgages, the kind of debt that truly control and drive the economy).

he has a theory and got arrested for his words:

renegadetribune.com/horst-mahlers-final-speech-fleeing-inquisitions-henchmen/

>I personally think that the rich elites

Yes, it's essentially the ''Kalergi plan''...the Jews and Freemasons planned extermination of Europeans...

youtu.be/wRZhD8S6o5s

The uglification of Europe.

>capitalizes but uses nigger slang
real curveball here, shitbird

Famfam sounded better than senpai in this situation. But keep 'em coming, sir.

Globalist who want to
> cause domestic chaos to redirect attention away from the upcoming economic disaster which is failed capitalism
> Make an excuse for enacting martial law
> More positively think it will solve short/medium term population growth issues leading to a more stable economy

They blew up their countries causing an intended wave of mass immigration. They knew what they were doing in this regard.

Redbull me on Freemasons
What are they up to? What's their endgame?

Why do they want this though? By eliminating the white race they are basically eliminating engineering and science. Do they not want to go to the stars? Why do they want to go back to dark ages?

Jews. You should check out the kalergi plan.

u need as much help as you can get bud

pic was intended to make u read

>eliminating engineering and science
Asians will make up for the loss

>Why do they want this though?

Bubba...whites are the only one smart enough to compete vs them...when the entire earth is gonna be filled with niggers and shitskins, running thing is gonna be real easy.

i said that I suspected a category of people but idk who in that category

But there is much to gain from collaborating with whites rather than just exterminating them.

I don't think the jews have this this out. Also jews don't have great spacial-mechanical abilities like aryans do. They're mostly theoretical and abstract thinkers.

Who the fuck are going to design and maintain their aircraft/space craft and build their bridges? Their renewable energy? It won't be jews or muds.

And what are they going to do about Asians?

>And what are they going to do about Asians?

Asians are smart...but really, they're are just slaves, like ants basically. Look at China, one of the highest IQ in the world but they don't have any fight in them.

im getting sick of sharing information no one cares about on pol

but if you want here are some leads

Tangiers group (many under it, same guy who runs MOAS)
Avaaz
Res Publica
CARE iinternational
International Center for Transitional Justice
Moveon
OSI Soros
SEIU
Kuwait...

Corporations. More population growth = more consumers.

Especially when the Gov. lines their pockets with gibs

thank you very much

True.

I think we give Jews too much credit though. They're shooting themselves in the foot by trying to eliminate whites. I don't find Jews to be that smart anyway. They just lie and use emotional manipulation.

whoever enables the welfare state is complicit

>I don't find Jews to be that smart anyway. They just lie and use emotional manipulation.

Same here, but most whites are good people and gullible...Muh 6 gorillions and everybody start to cry.

they work with Africans, West coast africa and South Africa

TBQH, I personally believe South Africa is ground Zero of whatever ideology we are facing

Israel and South Africa go ways back...

how do they go way back?

'As Jews We Should Be Outraged That Britain Is Not Doing More to Help Refugees'
thejc.com/blogs/as-jews-we-should-be-outraged-that-britain-is-not-doing-more-to-help-refugees-1.51058

'Citing Holocaust, Swiss Jews Demand Open Door for Migrants'
forward.com/news/breaking-news/321174/citing-holocaust-swiss-jews-demand-open-door-for-migrants/

'British Jews Lay Groundwork for Influx of Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/british-jews-prepare-groundwork-for-influx-of-syrian-refugees/

'Jewish Groups Rap Washington for Lowballing Syrian Refugees'
timesofisrael.com/jewish-groups-rap-washington-for-lowballing-syrian-refugees/

'More Than 1,000 Rabbis Call On Congress To Welcome Refugees'
huffingtonpost.com/entry/1000-rabbis-refugees_us_565fcfd6e4b08e945fee1dab

'Jews Push Washington to Admit More Syrian Refugees, Even as Some Worry About Backlash'
forward.com/news/321478/give-me-your-tired-your-poor-your-syrian-masses/

'How Young Jews in Hungary Are Fighting To Help Refugees — Despite Right Wing Rule'
forward.com/news/world/354123/how-young-jews-in-hungary-are-fighting-to-help-refugees-despite-right-wing/

'How We Move Forward Together For Refugees'
hias.org/blog/how-we-move-forward-together-refugees#.WCXxCp0iLUs.twitter

'Jews Unite Behind Push for Immigration Reform'
'It’s the ethical thing to do,” said HIAS president and CEO Mark Hetfield, of the community’s immigration reform activism. But he quickly added, “It’s in our strategic interest.'
forward.com/news/179296/jews-unite-behind-push-for-immigration-reform/

noggers, naggers, i mean niggers, what? MONKEYS! yeah, that's the word I was looking for, MONKEYS

Israel trained Mandela...maybe armed as well

as did Morocco..

then there is the diamond mining industry and extreme nationalist movements in the first half of the 20th century

Not all the jews

anti Zionist far left jews, maybe Baha'i as well

might I add in J Street

>Who do you guys think is behind all of this importing mudslimes and subhumans into Europe?
I don't know but I know one thing for sure: "education ranks" were nothing but a meme. If people from europe were really intelligent that would have never happened.

Could you tell us a little more, user?

amongst muslims, somalians are considered sub-humans. If that makes you feel any better.

They're one of the most intelligent in the world. But intelligence doesn't define your political views

well they probably aren't dumb enough to wipe out the entire race, just keep the useful ones and trim the fat.

ratemyprofessors.com/ShowRatings.jsp?tid=713198

the right side is the good and proper way to look as an englishman. only a crypto-faggot yank would think the guy on the left was anything other than a sopping cunt. moron.

i believe some douche bag bankers had the idea that if they just import more bodies they will simply replace the ones they have wrung dry and they can turn the third world into a conveyor belt of new people to turn into debt slaves....except it turns out 3rd world sub humans are 3rd fucking world subhumans and they are worthless debt slaves... the rulers have only started to realize their major fuck up.

> Soros

How this guy gets to wield such power over so many nations is beyond my understanding.

what did he do?

>the rulers have only started to realize their major fuck up.
They were well aware when they set this in motion. They simply don't care because it doesn't affect them, their wealth insulates them.