Men are banned from watching a screening of Wonder Women at a cinema in Austin, Texas

Men are banned from watching a screening of Wonder Women at a cinema in Austin, Texas

Americans are cucked.

Must be a shit movie

they pay to screen it, they can allow who they want in. i understand that the double standard is unfair, but i think having a 'male-only' screening would make us look like weenies. best to let them out themselves as feminists so that reasonable men dont waste their time and energy.

Austin is like California -liberal shithole. That said who the fuck watches cape shit anymore

I say dress like traps and rain on their parade

Could I watch?

Not as liberal as you think, a third of Austin metro area voted Trump.

They know it's going to be shit and bomb at the box office so they're trying to stir up controversy and trick women into watching it to (((empower))) themselves.

In the end they'll fake the box office numbers again to pretend this ugly jewess is a box office draw.

This is the mature response however I know trolls will call bomb threats/pull fire alarms and shit just to fuck up their night.

What if I identify as a woman?

Isn't WW a Mossad agent irl?

Did you just assume my gender?

That's all absurdly low lad.

How can be the most sadomasochistic icon became a feminist one?

Just dont go to theatre

Every male should show up claiming gender fluidity and demand they be allowed in, then walk out when the credits start

They got us to willingly segregate ourselves. Despicable yet cunning

Yes Samantha

That's segregation/discrimination. If this is a public event where tickets are sold for money, and the theater isn't legally a "club", it is breaking the law, and any man who is told they can't go can sue for discrimination.

Or go, And claim they're assuming your gender, and that you suffer MicroAgressions.

Yes. Gal Gadot is at the very least a sayanim shiksa enabler, at most a full blown mossad mole.

Basically any Jew in a place of influence is a tool for Israel, be it through cultural pressure or outright blackmail.

I IDENTIFY AS THE CHIEF OF THE WYPIPO TRIBE.

Just don't give your money to this mountain of crap

> Male
> Dislike brainlet propaganda films
> Certainly not watching a wall to wall 2hour 3rd wave feminism propaganda film
> Didn't plan on watching it
> Don't care about men being banned from a screener

Women maintain no power in the real world which is why they have to engage in shit tier antics like this. The women who appear to maintain power in the real world are all in service to men and agendas therein which is why this shit tier film, even when trying to promote women, has to do so juxtaposed against unrealistic men.

>walk in
>say males aren't allowed
>DID YOU JUST ASSUME MY FUCKING GENDER YOU CIS-NORMATIVE SHITLORD???!!!

>wonder woman
>wonder where men are

Go and tell them you identify as a woman. It would be fucking hilarious to watch them short circuit.

Uh oh. Sad! What could have been a good movie featuring a classic superhero is now gonna get Ghost Bustered thanks to goddamn feminists and SJWs. Enjoy your red ink, studios.

>alamo drafthouse
only retards like this place

Did you watch the trailer?

It was a HILARIOUS cliche EVIL NAZIS DIEEE sequence.

How the fuck does shit like this get made so long after WWII?

Incredible.

I identify as a woman and you are a fucking bigot if you say otherwise

your move SJWs

>they pay to screen it, they can allow who they want in.
So it will be fine if they ban trannies, black people, gay people and undocumented people form viewing it without consequences? I mean after all they pay to screen it and they can allow who they want in.

Claim reparations since you actually are half nigger, and leave the cinema richer than you entered.

i understand your point but if you resort to mens rights activism you will not win. jewish tricks can only be subverted by jewish tricks.

>no "men" wants to go
>makes it a women only event
really makes you wonder huh

Good. All white men should be banned from watching superhero movies and playing video games

>they pay to screen it, they can allow who they want in.
>segregation is ok

Not even memein here, aren't they literally going to get sued over that?

read the whole fucking post you mongoloids

How is this cucked... I don't want to go see fucking Wonder Woman. Lmao

i hope it flopped

>ban trannies, black people, gay people and undocumented people
Can't offend protected class minorities

you don't want disgusting males jerking off in the cinemas objectifying her

maybe instead of bitching you should be less disgusting

Kike playing lead
Expected nothing less.

Yes.

I got an autistic idea and I'm tired.

Raids are more and less banned but imagine a banking support raid day when as many people as possible called their bank of choice and asked for detailed information due to them looking to switch banks. Then say thanks but no thanks at the end.

Of course company support is what's most important but imagine the stress factor such a day would snowball over time for the industry. There's no way to ban doing it in a good way.

>box office flop, incoming

> women only screening of a comic book character
Who are they going to show off to if it's just girls/:

TEXAS YES

Who cares?

kek FPBP

> mfw I identify as a woman during the screening so they're bigots for keeping me out

>superhero
>sword
>shield

why the fuck, dont these capeshit mary sues all have lasers or some shit?

Thats a literal crime.

More ammunition for the feminism is sexist folder

you don't care about segregation/discrimination

I can't wait until it does as well as Neo-Ghostbusters did.

Imagine if they did a man only screening of Superman

It'd be gay as shit

Wait, I thought discrimination in a place of business based on gender was illegal?
In any case, I'm not looking forward to seeing feminists rub it in our faces for the next 3 months about how WW is the greatest CBM of all time.

Can women sit through an entire film without looking at their phones or talking?

Just say you're gender fluid and walk on in

The movie is not going to do very well

However, Hollywood will once again fail to recognize that women are not the ones who go to see superhero-movies.
Left-wing entertainment journalists (i.e. all entertainment journalists) will blame its failure on something stupid... white men, probably

>Not as liberal as you think
Travis county was the only county to vote *against* seceding from the Union

Can't. Men aren't minorities, they make up half the population. Besides a women's showing only is literally nothing.

Shes a jewess. It will do insanely well and be critically acclaimed by everyone.

Segregation is back in style! Yiii-haa!

>go to the cinema
>Ask for Wonder Woman tickets
>Clerks refuses to sell you ticket because you're a man
>Tell him you are a woman, you identify as
>If he refuses, sue

We have to use libtards weapons against them now!

inb4 buzzfeed articles like
>What Wonder Woman's failure reveals about white patriarchy

or
>Despite what you've heard, Wonder Women is an astonishing success!

Why doesn't bunch of men just storm in and watch it and tell to women if they bitch about it to stfu. Or are you going to bend over, lose equality and get stopped by some weak females?

Women are swelling ahead in numbers and representation across the board.

Men are quickly becoming minorities and your post in empowering / enabling bigotry.

this has potential

Alamo uses all kinds of gimmicks to fill seats. I wouldn't read too much into this.

>if he refuses, sue
You don't even have to go that far
You can sue them for not selling you tickets for being a man

Lol, I gaurentee there will be some men there, who else is going to cook, clean, and setup the movie reel?

Yeah, I decided I wouldn't be watching it right after the trailer. It was absolutely hilarious.. Island full of women. No men.

Skinny ass woman who couldn't lift two bags of sugar leading a bunch of gym bodies who'd get BTFO by modern weaponry ...

But mah swords and shit and horseback capable of overthrowing men with modern weapons...

WE WUZ RULERS AND CHIT

It was dam near cringe worthy through and through.... and then the need to put a bumbling man juxtaposed next to her throughout the whole film to make her look relatively skrong. Incapable of conveying this on her own .. So, literally need a relative dummy by her side the whole film.

Of course, they then convey this as a skrong and modern man for riding shotgun next to a woman. In reality, such beta orbiters get no pussy. Literal cancer propaganda.

This is the world we now live in..
Wall to wall cancer to divide and conquer.

Interestingly, there used to be great female lead movies. The women in them were strong. They were strong because they truly embodied and embraced their feminine characteristics to nurture, love, and support.

The shit now-a-days with female leads is toxic and cringe worthy. I've made it a point to not watch any modern films w/ female leads as they all tend to drift into cringe worthy cancer....

Best thing to do is to ignore this shit...
All they want is attention. They are powerless w/o it.

> Attention whoring ...
Response : Ok bitch *ignore*

If one were to go on Leftist sites and twitter and start larping about being outraged that wonder woman isn't a "woman of color" that would be cool.

I do quite like their quote-alongs, and that they kick people out for using their cell phones.

Not a single person there will enjoy it. Everyone who goes has no interest in it.

It looks terrible anyhow. I don't even care.

We need to unveil here who exactly thought it would be a good idea to make a women-only screening. Need a name and face.

100 bucks says it's a jewish cunt.

Oh it will definitively be critically acclaimed by everyone (anyone who doesn't give it a glowing review will be bullied)

But it will not perform well

Hollywood keeps pushing this feminist bullshit, but ultimately, it comes down to money. And in order to get money, they need to get the dumb asses (no pun intended) in the seats. And the dumb asses don't want a skinny jewish bitch, they want a burly dude who drives cars fast.

But when the movie fails, they will blame patriarchy, white men, sexism, etc.

Just look at the Ghostbusters-remake. That is pretty much exactly what happened there

>How the fuck does shit like this get made so long after WWII?
Really activates the ol almonds, doesn't it?

It's probably going to make around a billion. Women drive the box office now. Ghost in the Shell flopped because it sucked, contained shameless whitewashing, and was based on some stupid anime that nobody under 30 has ever seen.

Not even California is this cucked, i guess what they say is true "Only Steers and Queers come from Texas"

Thank you Thomas Albin

So when this bombs, and it will, are they going to blame men for not going to see it?

no, chris

I think it would be easier to attack marvel and dc for the lack of transgender super heroes. I can't wait until Ben Afflec has to play a pansexual batgirl.

>A third voting Trump
>Not liberal
I think the state of California averaged only like 60% for Hillary

Fucking leaf, that's pure genius. If I lived in Texas, I would be drive my ass there for that.

Austin and DFW are literally worse than all of SoCal.

couldnt you just say you identify as a female and then tweet about them being transphobic if they dont let you in

Fucking violation of the Civil Rights Act. Fuck these cucks.

Actually it isn't. There is a (((((vocal highly publicised))))) minority of faggots and trannys or whatever those dykes are.

t. Texas grad with a house in the hill country and a house on Galveston island

Women need more positive reinforcement than children.

They have the regular screening days, but they also paid for an additional "gurl power" day. It's fine I think

The yeasty stench in that theater must be revolting

Same as I meant and don't forget to create a hell of a buzz around it

"I was refused to the screening for Wonder Woman as I was told "no men tonigh" I'm a woman!"

fucking cis scum. Chris identifies as a woman so he sorry she can attend

By your very own logic you can be racist. We only invite white people, sorry

God i can smell your room christian

Remember when families would visit movies? Together?