Restore the monarchies

Restore the monarchies.

Amen brother.

most of them are still around. I dont think many people realise that the netherlands, sweden, norway and a whole host of other european nations still have monarchs.

I would like to see the return of those absent, however. It would also be nice to see them gain some real active political clout.

Why can't our monarchy just not be kikes and remove non-Whites and restore our Race and Culture back to full health?

>tfw no qt to sit on a bench with on a snowy night in Canada

Fucking travesty.

naturally, I'm not demanding monarchies to be restored so they can be without much power

Monarchy is the last redpill

You still see retards on Sup Forums freaking about how the common man isn't redpill yet.

The common man is unable to ever be redpilled. He is taught to think

The queen has failed the UK, clearly Monarchy is trash. Facism is the only real solution...

Constitutional monarchies are for communists.

>take away all their powers
>see? She's failed!

Did you inow Spain has a king? Just found out yesterday wtf

Spain's monarchy has an interesting 20th century history I encourage you to read more about
Franco meant the country to be run by a king again when he died

Yeah i was reading that on wiki he was a dictator and brought the king back.

Can you give me a quick rundown

>implying all the devil worshiping pedo monarch bloodlines aren't the ones still in power, controlling all the banks, pushing unfathomable levels of degeneracy onto the unenlightened masses

imagine if you dropped that hat
can you even imagine?

Make america british again.

I would take the UK's Monarchy over Parliament any day

Franco wanted Carrero Blanco to continue with the dictatorship -and he would have done so-. Carrero got blowned up by ETA (I would insert a joke here, but that would take me to prison in my country). Everybody was pretty tired of the dictatorship after 40 years. Plan changed to a Monarchy.

When Franco died, a Monarchy alone wasn't obviously possible, so everybody got together to leave behind the dictatorship and create the basis for a Parliamentary Monarchy as a middle ground where everybody from right wing military to communists could participate. After the first elections, it was pretty clear that both franquists and communists were small minorities and everybody was able to breath... until now.

>>tfw no qt to sit on a bench with on a snowy night in Canada
Now you've got me feeling comfy and sad.

Agreed. Germany and Russia should reinstate their monarchies first.

Well even in the worst light, at least a monarchy cares about the future they hand to their kids, unlike every other form of jew goverment.

>Implying it hasn't historically been monarchs that have secured their realm against foreign parasites
>Implying that an absolute monarch would allow their country to fall into a state of civil unrest by inviting the third world into their sovereign property

Can we have an emperor instead ?

Fuck it why not?

But let's not stop there. We can't have Monarchies without the ole Habsburg Jaw dragging about

Fuck hoes
Drink wine
Repeat
??

Our last monarchies sucked... We need a new "Estado Novo"!

Bring Salazar back and Portugal will prosper once more!

I agree, but America needs a new one, not to rejoin yours.

Americans will never stand to have a single family rule them. An aristocracy perhaps but no one dynasty would survive the American public.