What happens here?

seriously what the fuck is this part of the world

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artsvashen
youtube.com/watch?v=GGv8CFDj5yI
youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRqbAbw9MM
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

sandnigger/ eastern euro border

that's what happens. we are the bordermen ;)

whoever disagrees, is an arab

what does your media say about russia
>religion in azerbaijan
>97.4% islamic
hmmm

Russia's version of the wall for sandniggers

What is that little Orange dot in Azerbaijan, right next to Armenia? I mean, what is the name of that enclave?

checked

also have you ever been to armenia and azerbaijan? is it just a giant shit sandwich of euros and towelheads?

Thank you, proud borderman.

looks like a middle earth map i think you made it up

delete this please

Do Azeris resemble Persians culturally?

>also have you ever been to armenia and azerbaijan?
no. don't want to, to be honest

armenia is a former soviet shithole. pro-russian, but even worse than we are
azerbaijan has lots of oit and better GDP than everyone else in Transcaucasia, but still like shit , cause of religion and mentality

Major front in WW III, before it goes nuclear

but we have the Kardashians

What? Why?

Come back home senpai. Greater Persia when ?

Shit, poverty, muslims.

my guess is they're close friends with russia to keep an eye on the ragheads. as a Muslim I understand why it makes sense

Georgians and Armenians are more Persian than Turk rat land thieves Azeriez. The only reason that Azeriz haven't been genocided is because they cucked.

See that pink area northeast of Georgia, north of Azerbaijan? That's Chechnya (part of Russia). They make murderers there.

do you know any history about these filthy countries?

Agartha??

redpill me on Russia didn't they invade you? sort of recently

Rightful Iranian clay

Muzzies

bordergore

>Georgians and Armenians are more Persian than Turk
you must engage in incest in Canada, right?

cheer up, man. life's beautiful. there's more to life than banging your own mum

what is up with that Armenian penis

>Rightful Iranian clay
feces is rightful iranian clay

shit is something that ayatollahs eat. that's ayatollah food. rightfool iranian clay should be restricted to be nice iranian meal: human (christian, maube yezidi, but mostly christian) shit.

Basically they were a bunch of central Asian barbarians that lived in a suffering shithole until Persia came and uplifted them bringing peace, unity and stability to the region. But then Persia died and they ruled themselves independently and constantly chimped out at each other until the smelly Turkrats sneaked into the region and buttfucked them all into submission. Then the Slavs invaded and wiped most of the native population out replacing them and colonizing the land. It's all de-jure Persian clay and they people would be better off under Persian administration again. It's liek a disabled little brother that was raped by niggers and now needs to be helped or will die

they are fighting right now

So you're Turks ? LOL fuck off Proxy-Roach. Funny how you immediately go it incest. It must constantly be on your mind.

sounds like a great place for a wall

>So you're Turks ?
i'm sorry for the crack epidemic you've fallen victim to...
North American drug problem is close to me.
does your sis inspire boners to you?

Wrestling Central

I agree. It was our Wall for 1000's of years until the plains-Mexicans crossed it and stole half our kingdom. It's a pity that Slav peasants are currently squatting in Georgia. It's a Beautiful land that a lot of Persian kings favored living. It's also the setting for many ancient Persian legends. It was the origin area of the Persian people.

go to sleep a-non.
thank you for you participation, but its a bit late at night dont you think?

;*

Really showing off that Georgian Average IQ there. Kek

>inb4 Iran IQ
Actual Persians are a Minority (30%) in Iran so it's not indicative of anything.

Nothing really, georgians (caucasians) surrounded by mudslime nations and were always at war with them, but btfo's them despite the number

You're not making any sense here, mahmud

this

it's liek 90

>97.4% islamic

More like 0%

What

Azerbaijan is islamic country you mongloid

>Really showing off that Georgian Average IQ there
as if you were an orientalist. as if you know what is what in the east.

if people like you populate the west, you guys deserve to be islamized. your daughters banged by muslim dicks.

luckily, there are smarter people out there. there's still hope for christinaity

Random facts:
Armenians were the first nation as a whole to convert to Christianity after the Silurian Kingdom in Britain. The Armenian alphabet was invented by Mesrop Mashtots to translate the Bible. Turkey perpetrated a Genocide of the Armenian population in its territory in 1915-1923. From 1918 to 1991 the Armenian state was part of the USSR. What is not shown on the image is the Nagorno-Karabagh region formerly part of Azerbaijan, which declared independence in the 1990's, then fought successfully to keep off the Azeri army, with the help of the Armenian Republic.

Just out of curiosity, how cucked or uncucked is your government?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Artsvashen

The people suffer under corrupt government in a country crippled by war. They need a revolution.

Fuck off faggot

They declared war to Russia in 2008 all alone.

Muslims dancing in circles to hot eurobeats

youtube.com/watch?v=GGv8CFDj5yI

How are you enjoying our exported cancer my friend?

youtube.com/watch?v=ZcRqbAbw9MM

Georgia bro, what is your country attitude towards Iran and Turkey, is one preffered over the other? Also is there any sort of brotherhood and solidarity between your country and Armenia considering you are both Christian countries? Cheers

bump

Buffer zone between Russia and Turkey.
Georgia, Azerbaijan with its fucked up territory map and some subhumans who pretend that the holocaust existed

One of my parents is from the region of Iran in that pic. All I know is that many Iranians still consider Azerbaijan to be Iranian clay. The lines are a little blurred by the fact that Iranians call their province that borders Azerbaijan, "Azerbaijan".

t. iranian diaspora

Mountains and weird exotic languages.

Pic related is a close second, the major russian cities close to the southern urals are full of HIV carrying sandchimps and sandchinks.

I wonder what life is like in a caucus village, and would like to fuck a caucus girl one day.