The god created the world!!!

>The god created the world!!!
>then, who created the god?

Check m8 MORONs

if god doesn't exist how come rice fields exist? Oh right...

>the big bang created the universe
>then what created the big bang?
Let's face it, anyone who thinks they know how the universe originated is a dumbshit. You fedora tippers are no better.

If God doesn't exist how come he created niggers to show us how superior we are. checkmate atheists.

>the emperor is a god
>just kidding please don't nuke us more
>nah he is tho
Oh wait you're an english teacher.

what if the entire universe is god we're just shards of god caught up in corporeal forms, and 'made in his image' refers to our minds rather than our bodies?

that would be fun

Is that the purgatory ?

read augustine

The difference is that when you ask a reasonable person how the universe originated (or anything else that they don't understand, really), they'll tell you "I don't know".
When you ask a christian, he'll say "I don't know, so it must have been a magical sky daddy".

It it Hell.

The minute you admit God exists is the moment you realize that there is an element of unknowability about the universe.

this also puts all of creation in His control, and should lead you to the realization that just because YOU require a creator doesn't mean the one who creates needs one. He might, sure, but you have to admit you do not know. This is where mankinds' arrogance leads us to the conclusions which satisfy our ego most efficiently.

>oh so the whole universe just spawned out of nothing and made everything? Atheist are so dumb lol

>of course God came from nothing and made everything FAITH

This is actually true...

It's almost as retarded as saying it can't have been magical sky man.
You are fucking retarded, nobody said god lives in the sky, or that he is magic, actually he is the opposite if you weren't so ignorant you would know that.
The point of religion(most of them) is faith. You don't KNOW god exists you have to believe he does that's the whole fucking point. If there was evidence then it wouldn't be a test of faith and there wouldn't be any point to it at all.
There are more opinions of multi universe theory or quantum theory than there are physicists, they can't all be right, are you going to mock them all too?
People have opinions and beliefs you can't mock them if you don't know.

Is this you in the picture OP?

COME HOME WHITE MAN

OP is an atheist missionary and doesn't see the irony in that.

Why do you actually give a shit OP?

well, except that in the case of "infinite time + chance" you have the situation where the only time something spawned from nothing was the very inception of everything, and then it never happened again within a proximity where mankind can witness it. How does this happen only once in a random system?

If God always was and will always be, then we admit there is something outside of our understanding at play. Why does He need a beginning? Simply because everything else He made does? That's fairly silly

God IS creation.

another god?

that smuggy looks like adam sandler

super god

if god is creation who is the creator of that god creation?

so god likes jacking off to loli and shota when it comes to pedo weebs made in his image?

This is absolutely retarded. Why does something with the ability to create even need to be created? We don't understand the nature of something capable of creation, yet we know he must have similar limitations as all the other things HE created? Why? It's a hunch, not the slightest bit intellectually driven

>>then, who created the god?
God resides outside causality, so no one

THANK you.

God was always here. He does not have to deal with time. It does not exist for him.

the fuck does that even mean'? he still resides somewhere still manages to exist what if someone created him then and he doesnt know it...remember a vid where he dies and said gods god wants to punish him for being evil.

Universe expands, more and more black holes are formed because gravity and mass and shit.

Black holes come together because gravity, eventually form a singularity. That then explodes in a big bang. Rinse, repeat

It's funny to see someone shit talking God and looking so proud. It's almost like some college kid who can't shut up about how oppressive mom and dad are simply because they are out of state and out of reach from being slapped. You know damn well that on the day they come to visit, the demeanor will change and they'll find it in themselves to be thankful again

We can't know what came before because the laws of physics as we know it didn't exist yet. The big bang will probably forever be the roadblock. But there is a lot of evidence it happened.

If things can exist without cause, then the universe can exist without cause, so you don't need God to explain the existence of the universe.

Hitler.

wha if the universe was always here?
how could a sentient being just exist out of nowhere with no beginning ....oh wait its beyond our understanding , lets not question gimme your money let me get your kid drunk with communal wine so i can face fuck later on.

Demiurge

If god doesn't exist, where did everything come from?
>in b4 muh big bang

>God was always here. time does not exist for him.
>always
>time does not exist
What does "always" mean if time does not exist?

This is more believable then anything.

">The god created the world!!!

Check m8 MORONs"

atheist logic:

>the world created itself
>then, who created the world?

CHECK M8 MORONS

at some point in causality you reach the prime mover. atheist say it's it the big bang, christains go a step beyond and say it's god

smart people say acient aliens created god which created the big bang

both groups have the same logic (there exists a prime mover). it's all equally illogical

why couldnt god just create itself?

its god, it should be able to do anything

The cogdis hoops religicucks have to jump through are far more numerous than those we atheists and agnostics have to.

time only exists as a reference point to this space rock we're all living on

satan and god are two spirals on the same helix, the part than wants to do the same thing forever and the part that wants to do new things forever. 'evil' is just a word we use to describe actions that cause suffering. suffering is just an aspect of the complexity of the universe. cartoon lolis are moral anyways, though homosexuality is always a sin.

>Using 3rd density logic to determine higher density origins.

Creation and physical existence is a concept grounded in our perceived reality.

God has no beginning. No one created him, idiot. He always has been and always will be.

the science behind that is what resulted in the tech your dumbass is typing said view on.

so do you have an endless sequence of things creating other things?

he transcends spacetime

>No one created him, idiot. He always has been and always will be.

Really makes me think, got any evidence to back that up?

>dodging the question
I'll say it again, how did everything start.

This seems irrefutable whether you believe or not.

Who wrote the bible then OP?

Chk and m8

>he still resides somewhere still manages to exist

Source? How was this concept proven? Why do you claim to know what limitations a God may have, because mankind was so smart it invented the internet and we'd all know by now?

>what if someone created him then and he doesnt know it

what if your hunch is completely irrelevant, and playing the "what if" game is a waste of time? I mean, this assumption is based on nothing other than the fact that it will be a cool premise for a comic book. You literally solve nothing by going down this rabbit hole because the creator that obviously created the God we call a creator must require his own creator, right? It's not even an answer to anything, just a low intellect willing to kick the can further down the road

You know who it was, don't pretend you don't.

first of all some deist believe in the big bang theory since it relates to physics and chemistry.

Second most christians believe in something unpar with the greek gods the prime move spefically being a anthropomorphic cosmic being with emotions...who believe also manifest its will via text 'koran, torah, new testament ' etc. Hardly the same shit.

God is outside of the universe, so term "exist" can not be applied to him. On the other hand, in the universe causal relations build up an arrow of time. So, universe can not exist without a cause.

its still coming from something...if that were the case multiple gods would pop out of nowhere.

A faggot.

It misses one point in that an atheist can claim with evidence to know factually that no deity exists based upon the absence of claimed 'intelligent results', i.e. prayer doesn't work.

You don't believe in things because you have evidence that they are untrue.

if things can exist without cause
why do only some things exist while others don't?

>So, universe can not exist without a cause.
Why not? By your own logic, cause is inside the universe, not outside. Therefore you have proven there is no willful causative being outside the universe.

>first of all some deist believe in the big bang theory since it relates to physics and chemistry.

well, it's a great explanation for why everything in existence is in motion and spinning. It's just a terrible explanation as an "origin" event because it describes the process of everything that already exists condensing prior to it's expansion. It's like telling a child that their ham sandwich began in the refrigerator. Better hope he doesn't ask how all the ingredients got to the fridge in the first place...

universe is theorized to have started when all matter and energy was condensed into a super tight space that expanded...this based on observation of celestial bodies moving ...

some disagree that may be the beginning (and guess what they are not lynched) or if that is the true beginning ...

short answer people are not 100 percent sure but simply choose not to fill the void with GODDIDIT"

Were did matter and energy come from?

Oh, I don't know, maybe someone called JESUS? You know, the guy who made himself and the universe so that he could die and come back to life? Only ONE man was stronger than death. That's right, JESUS. And he loves you, even though you are stupid dick. Because his love is as great as his power.

I love how little and stupid arguments are from atheists.
>WELL DEN, HOO CRE8ED GOD???? HMMMM????
>HA, HOW CAN DER B A FAIRY MAN IN DA SKY?? HA CHECKM8 KRISTKEKS
>BUT UH UH UH UH SCIENSE SAYS DER IS NO GOD

Its fascinating actually how many people go from non-atheist, to atheist, and then back to believing in god.

>in the universe causal relations build up an arrow of time. So, universe can not exist without a cause.
The cause would be outside of the universe, so you cannot infer that cause from the existence of causality inside the universe.

You're wrong, the universe doesn't need a creator

God does, though

>Were did matter and energy come from?
Read his picture. Nobody knows yet. Do you know from which volcano the land you stand on came? Do you assume Gaia made it rather than magma?

It is important for humanity to admit it doesn't know things, so that it can find out.

again scientist currently dont pretend to know the origin with 100 percent certainty as compared to mudslimes christfags and kikes or any other sand nigger based relegion claims.

From the singularity. He just explained it.

The Big Bang began the formation of all the matter and energy in this universe.

>What came before the Big Bang?

Nonsensical question. [And I don't mean nonsensical as in absurd: I mean without sense.]

The world is a creation therefore it needs a creator. God is not a creation therefore it cannot have a creator.

Time is only an aspect

well it was either made by..
some dude who said Abra abracadabra (arabic for "i speak things into existence) in seven days..this gut doing all kinds of crazy shit like watching 2 daughter fuck their dad after leaving a city full of fags...or having two bears rip apart kids who made fun of a prophets baldness.

or I dont know maybe well find out maybe we wont since the west and its sciences may fall to Muslims who have the same exact views when it comes to science.

big bang and inflationary epoch is a hoax
>"""singularity""" since infinity years ago
>universe expands by factor 10^26
>takes 10^-32 seconds
>crazy huge numbers
>no reason given
Basically in the beginning universe was huge and uniform and the only way """scientists""" can explain it is magic unexplained instantaneous biggening.

God is a creation therefore he needs a creator. The world is not a creation therefore it cannot have a creator.

>plot twist
>space bears ripped a hole in the universe and russia is the birth of everything

Who's the guy in the picture? Could I get a quick rundown?

>time is linear
>there is a straight line going into the past which ends at a point of beggining

time doesn't work like this retards. it's not a fucking arrow going into the past

>and the only way """scientists""" can explain it
This is just a pure misunderstanding of science. Science is based on skepticism and proof. Consequently, real scientists admit they do not know where the universe came from.

You don't know either, but the religious like to claim it was their deity to pretend to be powerful.

The singularity cannot be comprehended, and the question is nonsensical because there is nothing besides an external being/creator that can do such a thing.

Even with the leftist stupidity that infects many atheist.. I Still dont believe in a pesonal god ... I like how you did not offer any counter argument just mockery via greentext..which is fine givin this is a image board of political incorrectness..but absence of any counter argument that at least some people put speaks volumes, all sandnigger religions are the same when it comes to scientific explanations even with islam being worse in sense of violence to Christianity.

What is the meaning of God? We mean the logical concept? What is beyond the border of what there should be but we don't know?

God in general is that (out of the specifications of the various religions) so the question "who created god" have no sense, because "God" is the X we postulate as "what caused existence without being put in existence".

>everyone has a dad
>universe can't have one

cold man

If something was to be created then that something would be physically observable, you cannot observe God therefore there's no evidence to support that God is a creation. If the world wasn't a creation it would be impossible to physically observe it which is obviously not the case.

2/10 at least you tried.

>leftist
Yes, it is unfortunate that the Leftists chose to infect atheism. But understand that they did so because atheism is true. There are no provable deities, no matter what people say or do.

>sand
Abrahamic religion is the progenitor of Leftism as well.

>If something was to be created then that something would be physically observable
The concept is physically observable in the words of humans. The same way spiderman is observable as a character in comics.

Your deity was created by humanity, the Earth was not. Thus your argument more supports atheism than theism.

One of the ancient ones, the Jinn made out of primordial cosmos, Rothschild monkeys bow down to him.

I will provide counter arguments right now:
>well then who created god
God is a being that is outside this universe (lets take the word "god" and change it to being). much like a singularity, this being/creator transcends all of time and space and cannot be comprehended, this being and/or creator does not have to be created in order to exist.
>science says there is no god
Science also is the same thing that once told us that the earth is flat, and science is also the things that figured out it isnt flat. Scientist and physicists do not apply into the argument of whether ir not there is a creator bc science cannot comprehend (just like time) the existence of a existential being.

The concept of God and God itself are two separate things. There is no doubt that humans created the concept of God but that doesn't falsify the existence of God.

universe is a nigger then

Science has an ideological commitment to materialism that excludes all other possibilities apriori.
see Which is why they have to resort to bullshit like pic related when they attempt to explain things.

>evidence

like?

>The universe has no beginning. No one created it, idiot. It always has been and always will be.

See. I have an equally valid case for atheism. Try again.

>but that doesn't falsify the existence of
Yes it does. The concept only exists in the words of humanity, just like spiderman, and has no influence on the physical world. Deities were created by man, the Earth had no creator.

>I will provide counter arguments right now:
That's all "woo woo nonsense", the analog of saying "my words transcend your argument, therefore you are wrong".

>Science also is the same thing that once told us that the earth is flat
Science freely admits it can be wrong and self-corrects. Religion said the Sun orbited the Earth and physically killed people (Bruno, etc.) who disagreed. There's the difference.

>i just make up meanings for words, so that "created" means "observable". now i can prove what i want to prove.

But the universe just "being" is inherently theistic you absolute fucking moron