Sup Forums...

Sup Forums, why do you shill for centrists like Lauren Southern and camwhores like ShoeOnHead when this Right Wing goddess has been right in front of you the whole time?

youtu.be/TP3mXVRd89Y

>Frequently names the Jew

>Is living proof that the "refugee" situation is a Jewish/Saudi trick and calls it as such

>Is actually extremely intelligent and informed (in addition to being hot as fuck).

>Has been making videos and giving speeches for years, since Lauren and Tomi were getting fucked by their first nigger in middle school.

>Used to support Trump back when we all did, but now calls him out as a Jew shill.

She may not technically be white (though she looks more white than half of these youtube mongrels) but she has both ours and her interests in mind far more than these other vapid whores who do it for the fame and attention and parrot back the opinions of the men around them.

Overall 10/10. Would gas the kikes and race mix with.

Blahblablbahblabh

blahahblahblah? Blah blah blah

I don't care they're hot

I want to have meaningful sexual intercourse with her under the covers if you know what I mean.

Are you implying that she has nothing to say? This is exactly my point. She's more informed than most people out there and talks about the real issues (aka the Jews and Saudis). She has been giving lectures at universities for years.

I'd expect her being socially blacklisted by society for naming the Jew, but I still can't understand how she hasn't been /ourgirl/ since this board started.

whats her race tho?
where does she name the Jew?

She's Syrian. She actually lives in Syria and goes by the name SyrianGirl on Youtube.

She names the Jew in like half her videos along with the Saudis, Bankers, and pretty much everything else we talk about here.

Unlike our Youtube stars, she really knows what shes talking about and is extremely informed.

she lives in australia.

nice bro. thanks for making a thread about her. will check out some videos

>woman
>informed
Nigger please.

so
damn
fine

You're sleeping. She's an actual journalist who does research. Thats probably why dumb fucks dont want to listen to her. There's nothing flashy. Its straight information.

Mimi lives in Australia m8.

Tell me about it. She doesnt even play it up at all either which makes her so much hotter.

>goddess
>she
>she
>she
>her
>her
>she
>she
>she
>her
>she
>her
>she
>she
>she
>she
>her
>she
>she
>she
>her
>woman
>she
>her
>she
>her

i would like to know

shoeonhead is ugly without her wig, she looks like a shaved hedgehog.

Sorry you're a literal faggot.

I hate her voice and lips

DICK

>"Fuck Lauren Southern she wont name the Jew"

>"Fuck SyrianGirl she names the Jew but shes a woman"

We're onto you ShareBlue cowards.

wish she showed her feet

and informed woman is one that makes you cum quick - then goes and makes you a fucking sandwich without mayo on it.

How's being a gigantic faggot working out for you?

Isn't that a dude?

i didnt say anything about lauren southern you inbred cuck

this has got to be the worst case of strawmanning ever.

Who the hell is this chick? Lots of youtuber shit. Is she Syrian?

You have to respect those lips.

She's not a degenerate whore though.

She's monotone and sounds retarded. Try harder, user.

>Strawmanning

Na faggot I'm just trying to put people onto someone who actually speaks the truth and doesn't just parrot "Conservative" talking points.

She is Syrian. She goes by SyrianGirl on Youtube

>being this thick as pig shit

did you even read my post faggot?

Oh no she's monotone and doesn't dress like a 15 year old thot. Lets just dismiss the fact she does actual investigative journalism on topics that the so called (((right wing media))) wont cover like Jews and Saudis being the enemy.

Plastic surgery??

based her poster

I hate all ecelebs. There is absolutely no reason to seek validation by listening to someone repeating information

She's still pretty hot too even though she's got to be pushing 30

By. The. Pussy!

Yeah. There seems no original ideas or work. They just talk about what other people already know and think.

went to subscribe and i was already subbed. i don't even remember this babe.

If you want a good channel then check out South Front. No whore in front of a camera

As if they're comparable.

ShoeOnHead is literally named after an act done while camwhoring... she would suck your dick for the right price, guaranteed.

And it's probably not that expensive. Armoured Cuck would give you a discount if you let him watch.

She is and always has been a mouthpiece for the Assad regime

That was fine when trying to oust the Democrats but now that Trump's in the Whitehouse, she's outlived her usefulness

Will do. Thanks

Looking forward to seeing this thread devolve into mega virgins repeating "omg subbedddd so hawt!!" and "fuck this mudslime!". Pol is such an embarrassment of beta low lives sometimes.

But I agree OP, she is great. She deserves more respect. Lauren and others are mostly riding the "alt right" wave. Especially coal burner on head.

I've seen this chick everywhere on the internet

Are you sure she isn't a Jew???

>you will die without ever feeling those luscious pillowy lips wrapped around your dick

Found the shills and 85 IQ beta's.

that's what makes her cute, dumbass.

just IMAGINE her whispering sweet geopolitical nothings in your ear while she rides you

that quote at the end of the video....

holy shit this video made me hate Israel...

She gives me hope that women can be loyal to their culture.

although, it does in a way explain why powerful nations like the US are always kissing ass to Israel...

we should just take them over imo

>pol is one person

please die already, pol is not one person, stop acting like we are.

>babbys first geopolitics

WTF are you on about
Sup Forums has a 100% negative opinion of fake boxxy.

Shut up Muhammad

also shes a coalburner.

explain more about her name pls.

When Sup Forumstards would invade various cam sites back in the day, they'd make ridiculous demands of the girls.

One of the more well known 'wins' besides the obvious 'TITS' was to get a girl to put a shoe on her head.

kek thanks for the info! what a dumb whore.

She names the (((Rothschilds))) in the first minute kike.

Those round lips ain't made for eating square meals..... :)

Isn't it also weird that all the "alternative" Youtube stars know each other? (((H3H3))), Idubbbz, FilthyFrank, etc.

i will believe whatever she says when she deep dives my dick with her big beautiful lips

Because her information isn't presented in a well marketed (fast jump-cuts and flair) way, which is key for the under 35 crowd. It's not Snapchat(tm) like material, instead it's boring and 'not cool'

she's 100% autistic and Sup Forums-approved

fucking love her

>pol

Reddit is not one person. its millions of faggots and you need to go back where you came from.

T. triggered jew fresh from reddit

Yes but there are daily threads about her and she's a brainless degenerate. Meanwhile SyrianGirl never even gets brought up here.

This was exactly my point. She doesn't even play up her looks, which would probably get her millions of views alone. She just spits straight up truth. People claim to be about information but when presented with it they ignore it in favor of flashy Hollykike influenced filler.