Subject: Islam

>debating free speech with some friends, by email
>debate subject shifts to Islam

one friend goes
>I strongly disagree that there is a 1:1 link between Islam and terrorism/repression

...HOW THE FUCK DO I RESPOND DO THAT ???

I mean, I'm blinded by rage and disbelief, and I don't even think he's trolling me!!

Despite my feelz, I'd like to respond as calm and factual as possible.
>how would you explain Islam to an alien, Sup Forums?

We're all Belgian, btw.
>inb4 leaf

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C2apNz6K0x0
youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y
youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk
youtube.com/watch?v=VfQb4JHaxos
youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyribZRrF4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I
youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>debating

youtube.com/watch?v=C2apNz6K0x0

ishygddt

>I strongly disagree that there is a 1:1 link between Islam and terrorism/repression

What does this even mean? Terrorists aren't Islamic?

>islam
>1400 years of rape, death, oppression,...

>modern civilized world
>200 years at most

youtu.be/t_Qpy0mXg8Y

war isn't a negotiation
>1 of ours for 1 of theirs
>we can only expect them to strike back and take 1 of ours for each 1 of theirs we kill
WRONG!
war is a tool
1 of ours is worth ALL of them

user, you idiot, if you're arguing over email they'll just forward your edited emails to everyone and you'll lose.

And these post styles look the same despite being from supposed different countries.

lol , Europe is cucked ...

youtube.com/watch?v=g7TAAw3oQvg

youtube.com/watch?v=pSPvnFDDQHk

Here ya go

These two videos contain enough info about how terrible islam is for one singular red pill

That's Ok... Despite staying in a country we're being impolite is essentially a crime, I don't feel like I have a lot to lose.
>I prefer to have facts on my side over friends who can't handle the truth

You forgot this, Benji

Read the islamic "holy book"

>First of, get familiar with Plato's Theory of Ideas and Parmenide's Existential Paradox
>Get familiar with the Universal Equation Theory
>Get familiar with the Universal Perfect System Theory
>Consider all of them as true for the sake of this argument
>The Universe is entirely regulated by one equation, which would make that equation a perfect system.
>That perfect mathematical/physical system is capable of being deconstructed into small parts for our use in approximate calculations and actions according to proportionnal circumstances (i.e.: basic gravitational laws for architecture, where you don't take into account cosmic rays, radiations or other natural catastrophies occuring at a 0.00000000...1 propability rate)
>Same goes for Plato's Theory, in which we nitpick virtues off of Perfection for circumstancial use (i.e.: Courage in face of danger in battle, where wisdom and kindness is not take into account, etc.)
COULD SPIRITUALITY BE CONSTITUTED THE SAME WAY AS THOSE TWO MODELS?
>Consider this equation :
1=?
>One would be one unit, implying the unit is a perfect system because there's nothing affecting it practically
>The "?" would be the physical manifestation and/or perception of that force in the physical world. Note that the result still comes as one, but because of the physical world's nature and proportions, this side of the equation can never be reduced to one.
Spirituality could be reduced to a perfect system the same way as physics and philosophical concepts are, because of its elementary attributes: it has a cause and an effect in the physical world.
In the next post: practical examples of this.
(1/4)

(You)
>Let's take it to the spiritual levels
>First off, Animist, Spiritualism, Shamanism and Fetichism theories
Let's consider the previous points as true.
Then, on a Perfect Level, every religion should be considered 1=1. However, in the material world, they all deconstruct in similar fashions, from one unit of Perfection, usually a primordial force that formed the Cosmos.
Let's take the four above religious groups, for example :
In Perfect World
1=1
In material world, senses manifestation
1=1/x
"x" meaning the numbers of potential spiritual recipients in the Physical universe
(Note : this is a wildly innaccurate formula. Most of these spiritual essences have different "weights" than some, but overall it is still an accurrate representation of the principle of it all)
See, Perfection of a spiritual essence is divided in all things more or less equally in a pattern that can be retraced approximately back to One ; usually considered the All-Maker, the Dreamland, the Void, etc. meaning that there was only ONE thing before everything else.
>Polytheistic religions theories
Same as the previous, with new variables
In the Perfect Level :
1=1
In the Material Universe :
1=a+b+c+...+z
Here, the variables are not about the amount of possible vessels, which is set, but the possible spiritual powers, over the material Universe, that these divine essences or entities possess.
Overall, it still come back to one, since they work in a system (what we call a pantheon) that WOULD be the "perceived" Perfection we get of them, but this is also false, because it is actually part of a cosmogony that also predicts the fall and rebirth of this world as well as its origins, meaning that Perfection, in most of these beliefs, would be the Cycle of Rejuvenation and Destruction experienced by most natural systems like the water cycles, life/death/digestion/reproduction/life cycle, etc.
(2/4)

>Dualist theories
This one is simple
Perfect Level:
1=1
Material Universe's manifestation:
1=a+b
The Universe, spiritual as well as material, would be divided in two opposing entities or concepts : Good/Evil, Life/Death, Light/Darkness, etc.
This theory is mostly a more primordial approach to deistic polytheism, because it conserves the elements that trace back both of these divine essences to a Cycle of Light and Darkness.
>The question of Islam and Judaism
This is where everything falls apart.
Muslim and Jewish doctrines claim that their Gods are indivisible AND perfect, meaning that, theorically :
Perfect Level :
1=1
Material universe's manifestation :
1=1
BUT THAT ISN'T MONOTHEISM
There are two theories that could represent this formula, and you'll understand it pretty quickly.
>FIRST THEORY
There is a God, but he cannot manifest in the Physical World because he IS the physical World, and therefore obeys its laws.
>SECOND THEORY
There is a God, but it could only be the observer of this equation (meaning you, dear reader).
Do you see the discrepancy? This is not the formula for monotheism ; this is the formula for nihilism/egoism for the latest or atheism in the first case.
There is also the theory that they exist only in the Perfect World. Bu then, how could we have grasped its manifestation in the physical Universe to start with? It simply doesn't correlate.
>The question of Christianity
Wait isn't Christianity like the other Abrahamic faiths?
No, it's not. Chrisitanity (at least anything that isn't aryanism) preach that God is divided into essences, which are perfect in the ensembles, inseparable in duty, but imperfect take alone.
Strangely platonic, isn't it? Also, wouldn't that be the same as just pointing at the equation from gravitation and relativity and saying "it's aprt of the Universe, so it's perfect as a whole"?
(3/4)

>FORMULAS FOR CHRISTIANITY
Perfect Level :
1=1
Material Universe's manifestation
1=a+b+c
where a is the Father, b the Son and c the Holy Spirit.
all have equal values, but cannot be taken together on this scale to form Perfection.
>CONCLUSION
Islam and Judaism have no mathematical formulation in this model. I dare you to find one actually and to contradict me.
And because they have no mathematical formulations in this model, it means they don't exist.
Ergo, Islam and Judaism are frauds.
Ce qu'il fallait demontrer
(4/4)

I read this pic in a British voice.

>mfw

Hehe... British is the new black.
Until the next attack.

I either get these sorts of reactions posting these or people saying that it's "wrong" but that can't disprove any of it.
It's incredibly hilarious and envigorating to know that, taken in comparison with science's most accepted theories and philosophical counterparts, their whole belief systems are shattered.

>First of, get familiar with Plato's Theory of Ideas and Parmenide's Existential Paradox
>Get familiar with the Universal Equation Theory
>Get familiar with the Universal Perfect System Theory

Not saying it's necessarily wrong, but it seems I need to acquire a master's in Philosophy first, before I can even begin to understand your claim.

My response would be "Who the fuck said anything about there being a 1:1 correlation to anything, shitwit? The problem is that over 95% of the terrorist attacks that have happened over the past 10 years have been committed by Muslims."

That's correct because there is quite a bit of non-islamist terror and repression, too.

> how would you explain Islam to an alien, Sup Forums?
One of many retarded religions on earth

Not only do you start from false or completely unproven unlikely premises, you also have a chain of absolutely false, broken logic ending with a "conclusion", which tends to be mainly what the idiot currently talking wants to be the conclusion.

Same as most religions, really.

Make him admit that he has no understanding of the religion or culture and that his opinion on the matter is worthless.

youtube.com/watch?v=VfQb4JHaxos
:^)

I suppose I kinda have to...
I've been thinking of a proper response for over a month now.

But I keep wondering "Why should I bother sending any facts, to someone who's that deep in denial? I might have an easier time explaining colour to someone born blind."

why do people hate islam so much? sure it doesn't belong here but i don't see a reason to hate it, the radicalisation is a side effect of multiculturalism

Not really
>Universal Equation just means that every portion of physics, from the macro-scale to the micro-scale, quantum to universal (duh) is directed by an absolute equation interconnecting the knowledge we already possess and the one will possess or refute in the future.
>Perfect system is just saying that there is nothing in Existence other than the Universe, and that, therefore, nothing can unbalance the Universal Equation UNTIL PROOF OF THE CONTRARY HAS BEEN BROUGHT TO ATTENTION.
For Plato's theories, however, you might wanna read his later works, like "the Republic", the "Critias" and "the Laws".
It's fairly simple work, however, if you read carefully, no skipping, and understand one paragraph or replica at a time what Plato meant through it.

Thanks, user.
This might come in handy eventually.

"If circumstances beyond your control forced you to move to a Muslim majority country where you had to start over, which one would you choose and why?"

Ultimately, libtards will only defend Muslims as long as they retain the freedom to live as far away from them as possible. Target this, force them to explain it, then assure them that there's nothing wrong with standing on a mountain of 200+ years of social and political progress, pointing at people who refuse to make the climb, and saying "I'm better than you and if you make it up here without changing one iota, I will take it as a threat to my life and respond in kind"

How can someone look so subhuman? He has more in common with apes than humans.

MFW YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

The truth burns like embers, does it not, frenchcuck?

>the radicalisation is a side effect of multiculturalism
Quran (3:151) - "Soon shall We cast terror into the hearts of the Unbelievers, for that they joined companions with Allah, for which He had sent no authority".
So you're telling me Muhammad attacking Mecca in 630 is a side effect of multiculturalism?

Post some quran verses, post the old stats on their views, how sweden has grenade attacks, how there are rape gangs, how surviving terrorists hide in Muslim communities like after Paris, how people reacted to the British attack on Muslim livestreams, how Gadaffi had salafists in jail and now those fighters are with isis and al qaeda after the west fucked him, post pictures of Muslims letting their kids kick heads around, you get the idea.

clap
clap

clap

clap
clap
clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap clap

>Mecca was bombing their countries!

Two vids I watched and enjoyed today:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZNyribZRrF4
youtube.com/watch?v=6Jdv8kdhy4I

you're missing the point, when they are in such large numbers like they are here they go off and create their own communities outside mainstream society. because they're isolated and living under a state that doesn't represent them, they are easily radicalised.

Show the person clips of sandniggers saying they'll conquer Europe and shit like that.
This might trigger them; youtube.com/watch?v=bV710c1dgpU

>living under a state that doesn't represent them

Dude... How big are your fucking balls.
There's a reason this vermin migrates to welfare states that will personally change their diaper every time they fuck up for the 1000th time.

yeah they move to welfare states because us white people are stupid enough to give them gibs

That's one heck of a based woman. She a dem or a rep?

Correct.
But not an answer to my question.

How does the state, especially in the UK, where people die in prison because they throw bacon on a mosque, not represent Muslims properly!?
They ARE practically the state!!

they aren't, they still live by laws that don't abide by their traditions. furthermore, the mainstream culture is liberal and faggot friendly, alienating to many muslims who are brought up on strong family values and masculine dominance

If the culture alienated them they wouldn't abuse the faggot friendly liberals to get away with everything. They can do whatever they want and they love it.

Probably a rep. She met Trump and provided him with a national security briefing.

I liked the first one. Ben shapiro said that there are more than 60% of muslims supporting radical islam. While most of them doesn't do violent crime, they support/fuel the terrorist groups that wants radical islam to be the thing

Ask for a definition of terrorism
I'm pretty sure you can find plenty of quotations from the Koran that condone striking fear into the hearts of unbelievers
he's buying into the 'real Islam is whatever makes Islam look good, I don't even need to learn about Islam to know that.' Blow his mind; tell him that terrorists are the only 'real' Muslims, because they're willing to die for their belief in the promise of paradise that the Koran says is only guaranteed to those who die fighting the kuffar, who praise Allah subhanahuwataallah with their dying breath.
Hell, just ask him to learn about the prophet sallaallahualeihiwasalaam and his life deeds, the person that Islam teaches everyone should try and emulate. If that isn't a model for terrorism I'm scared to think what is.

>I mean, I'm blinded by rage and disbelief
>Despite my feelz
I strongly suspect this is a libtard ledditor trying to concern troll

Haha, nope.