Im curious, what's Sup Forums's opinion of Dubya?

Im curious, what's Sup Forums's opinion of Dubya?

He was a stooge used by globalists like Cheney to amplify war in the middle east.

A bad president, but still better than Trump.

I like the fact this implies you have at least 33 other pictures of Dubya making funny faces.

Good guy, not as dumb as folks think, but horrible as public speaking. Reminds me of someone else.

Cryptojew, treasonous CIA nigger, active in 911 false flag and coverups, sending americans to kill and die for Israel, presided over the start of the state surveilance police state, put us more in debt than any other president not counting Obama, should hang from the gallows with Obama

I pulled this off of Images and forgot to rename the file :/

Jeb's smarter sibling.

pretty good president, kept the country together despite the leftist hatred and liberal push towards communism. Great war president, made me proud to be an american.

10/10 shoe dodger

Well-intentioned, but stupid, and obviously should never have invaded Iraq. Gives pretty much everything he makes to vets, i heard.

Murder

9-11 fag here.. watch WTC 1&2 go down in person
Everybody here knows the truth...

Building 7 was to sloppy to cover

Faggot is the reason the krauts are raped by niggers on the street (he destabilized the region). God riddance I say.

>for the krauts that is...

Now that I think of him, if we compare the millions Ivanka received from the Saudis to the gains of oil caused by the war, Trump looks like a choir boy compared with this guy in terms of nepotism and family meddling. Trump sure has more family working for him but dubya killed hundreds of burgers just to get richer.

>The Bush family was always into oil btw. Wars increase its price and stocks increase in value
>just so that early 20's mook burger faggots can learn

You didnt see shit and cant prove it

Thats right I cant prove it

Fuck off asshole. I am a new yoka and I seen it maself.

worthless piece of shit, Im just glad his father was alive to see Trump kill his dynasty

He created ISIS with the Iraq War.

skull & bones society
nuff said

I hope you can take your pain and express it well. I lost friends after the fact involved with the clean up. Watch them die slowly from things I can't even pronounce. The smells, the pictures of wanted family members on corners... the anger..

Trump makes Dubya look like a genius.

The Bushes are the embodiment of your typical neo conservative. The typical Republican. He started two wars that have not ended to this day, destabilized a whole continent and the greatest recession in american history happened on his watch.
You dummies think Trump is different than your typical neo con, and he's not. Just fucking wait.

I'll always liked the guy, but Iraq was a mess. Afghanistan (16 years!) is crazy.

Jew puppet

And you think Obama was different than Bush. You should kill yourself.

They're nothing alike.

You kill yourself, republican scum. You will destroy this country if you keep voting for these neo con idiots.