Why is okcupid completely filled to the brim with women like in this picture?

Why is okcupid completely filled to the brim with women like in this picture?

this girl is pretty cute, probably decently easy to fuck, what are you on about?

if you want a conservative girl go to fucking church dipshit

Why are you on okcupid? No really, why? If you actually found what you think you want on there, you'd hate it.

Disgusting infertile looking girl, where is the 400 babies ready woman?

>chasing women

Who the fuck knows m8 it wasn't like this in 08. Probably because its "safer then tinder"

I found my gf on OkCupid though. But she ain't top self but i like her all the same. Try tinder or irl shit okquipid has been dead for like three years as far as i can tell.

they want attention. best way to deal with them is to just not give them any - even threads like this contribute to the problem.

>Green hair on 25 year old woman
>Hot cosplay babe
>She keeps dying her hair green till shes 50
>literal puke tier

>Why are people who are hated by most real life people on a dating website

Gee I wonder why...

id give her the dick so hard that she'd fall in love with me, then i would break her heart and never call her again

Explain how your post is Sup Forums and not /bant/

because betas use okcupid, and girls like this profit hugely off them
personally i only use okcupid when i feel lonely so i can look at fat girls and then be okay with being single

but what i find most of are trannies oddly enough

She looks like the kind of girl who would be in to anal. What's your issue, OP?

not gonna lie, would fuck each and every one of them. Yes I know, I'm a degenerate with a fetish for degenerate bitches, but good lord, those girls are crazy in the sack.

>(((/bant/))))

Honestly, because these women have high sex drives but are completely undateable because they're high maintenance and psychotic.

This is their only option other than fucking criminals.

they didnt have good male role models in their life growing up

because they're foolishly trying to fill the gaping void in their lives by filling the gaping void in their cunts.

This is the issue

Narcissistic Personality Disorder

because /bant/ shouldn't exist and hating women and brown people is all Sup Forums does

disregard, user

It's shit cause its free. The problem with these dating sites is the ratio of men and woman and what it attracts based on price. I think a good idea would be to make a dating site that is free for woman but $100 a month for men to try to get that ratio closer to even.

I wish the girls on Okcupid looked like that slut.

Instead, all I get is hamplanets and genetically deformed cunts. The selection is so bad, it's not even worth using.

Where the fuck are you? All I get are Landwhales with terrible tats and "My 3 kids (from 5 different fathers) are my Sunlight and everything to me!" in their bio.

I have never seen a skinny woman on OKC.

Tell her you're bigendered or something and fuck her in the ass

Nice try Shlomo

hot

Too bad though, without all that shit on her face/hair she'd be really pretty.

>those girls are crazy in the sack.
Are they? The freakiest girls I've met were closeted freak, the ones that brag about it often turn out to be disappointing starfishing dumb cunts.

Because they can't find any men, because they're insufferable cunts.