You could have had it all

You could have had it all.

a leppo got in the way, though

even trump voters think johnson is too stupid to be president.

he actually helped though since he was reaching out to the liberal side. those libs are a tricky bunch. He's the hero Gotham deserves, but not the one it needs right now.

A
FUCKING
LEPPO

Yeah we could have open borders and "hate speech" laws like he wanted.

What is that ?

How's that wall coming?

>Being ruled by moronic dudeweedlmao man

Fuck off to leafland, traitor.

>be libertarian
>have your campaign force memes instead of waiting for organic free market memes
What did he mean by this?

7 months later and "What's Alleppo" is still the best Syria policy out of the three

Johnson was pretty fucking based.
Don't let the edgelords puff up.
Sup Forums was always Libertarian and when the novelty of pissing people off wears off, they will be again.

If the goddamn libertarian party had run a serious candidate I feel like they would've at least been a spoiler threat. Instead we got Gary "Dude Weed" Johnson. I mean I voted for him but shit, the ticket should've been flipped with Weld on top

BTW... Lord Kek granted me trips.
You fags have to believe me, now.

You could have had eyebrows

We used him (moderate) to build the base.
We are smoking fucking hot, on new members.
Check the books.
Yes, I work within the party.

>checking yourself
>durr hurr Sup Forums was always lolberg
Back to plebbit faggot

No, I actually loved that answer. I don't care at all about the Middle East. Why would I care about one of their cities.

Don't give away the plan, faggot.

>that libertarian surge in 2018

Loli haet pizza

Fuck off, newfag !
Mr. Poole, is that you ?

You sure showed me faggot

>mad little trumpkin

awww...the libertarian girls never let you smell the bush, huh?

We got this shit.
Larry Sharpe is building a damn army.

>yfw japan is run by alepos who demand protection money for protecting your school from the united states navy

>more than 4M voted for him
>4M
wtf Murica?

LOL....just fucking off.

i dont fuck traps so lolberg "women" dont appeal to me

>i was only pretending to be retarded

it's so incendiary when people use the terms "illegal alien or illegal immigrant"

i don't understand why people feel the need to use terms which are so incendiary

They say it every 4 years... I'll believe it when I see it, but I guess there's no use giving up hope now.

Also,
>mfw I see 'libertarians/ancaps' supporting trump
He's just as bad if not worse than Hillary would've been, spending-wise

>jacks off to seth rich threads
>wants to talk about traps

wew lad

>not pretending
We're all retarded, in some manner.
We're all advanced, in another.

Puddi.....Puddi.....Puddi !!!

Don't worry, Canada will have its own globalist libertarian #nevertrumper soon enough

>Gary "bake the fucking cake" Johnson
>libertarian
Dude is just a low tax liberal who likes DUDE WEED LMAO. People like him are the reason why Rothbard abandoned the mainstream libertarian movement later in his life

He at least used plenty of noninterventionist rhetoric during the campaign, even going as far as suggesting that we should get out of NATO and stop paying for defense of other countries. Of course so far he hasn't actually stood by any of that rhetoric, but the fact that he isn't a neocon shill automatically makes him better than Hillary

mfw i voted for him

ROLLING IN THE DEEEEEEEEP (state)