His name was Jonathan, he wanted to be a writer and movie director But he never realized his dream, F to pay respect

His name was Jonathan, he wanted to be a writer and movie director But he never realized his dream, F to pay respect

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyIxu4rJu0
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Brandis
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

rip in peace

Was that the kid in SeaQuest DSV?

Q

Yeh

The circumstances around his suicide are quite bizarre.

He was raped and abused by the (((Hollywood Elite)))

F
loved him in sidekicks

Do you think it was faked?
here is a suspicious scene from seaquest

youtube.com/watch?v=mzyIxu4rJu0

I mean just look at him.

(((you)))

He is alive and well. He faked his death like Bill Hicks. He is now known as Adam Kokesh. Look into it.

F.

So he was a child actor who "killed himself"?

That's correct. Your pic is great btw.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jonathan_Brandis

How did he "kill himself"? Someone give me a quick rundown

Another exploited white child fallen victim to the hollywood jew.

F

White people are pretty lucky if they make it in hollyWood

Hanged himself with a nylon rope, it failed but his injuries were too great and died later in hospital some say he was doing it as a joke on his friends and accidentally actually hanged himself

My sister had as crush on him in the '90s. He was rich and successful, but realized that black people were poor and oppressed. He killed himself as an offering to the poor downtrodden black.

>Kokesh
better off dead.

F

His name IS Adam Kokesh.

Why is the dead kid from sea quest a thread on Sup Forums ?

if not for the nose , he does look alot like him

It's funny you mention that his last movie, that was released after his death is about his girlfriend who was thought to have committed suicide but was murdered by 3 evil bitches. It got released a couple of years after his death. Spooky.

Bad Girls from Valley High

Because dipshits like us reply to obvious slide threads.

Pic related

Fondly remembered from ladybugs - back when boys dressing like girls was funny. F

Because i feel sad he didn't achieve his Goal of becoming a writer and director

This!!!!!

Why can't people see that the CIA has given us our leaders.

When you need a hero we shall supply him-- Albert Pike.

I had one of my first crushes on Lt. Loni Henderson

No I do not think it was fake.

Just think about it. He has a girlfriend of six years, he is hosting people at his house after going out to dinner, all well known child actors. They are doing whatever in his apartment and he just goes out to the hall to hang himself with a house full of guests? Who just has nylon robe hanging out in a hallway?

At one point I had a list everyone that was with him that night. I only can remember Topanga and the sister from fresh Prince, Tatiana something. Tatiana was his girlfriend of six years.

It's not even debatable anymore. Adam Kokesh' ex girlfriend Macey came out and said he's Jonathon Brandis after their very public breakup. How do you think he was able to afford living in an upscale area of Santa Monica without working and can also afford to build his dream house in the desert? He's still living off of his childhood acting money.

Day dreaming , RIP

Pedowood got him

F

His mouth and eyes are the same as kokesh

this kid looks a lot like me

Congratulations on being attractive.

When will you be in the next SeaQuest?

u must get alot of bitches den

looks nothing alike, god you schizo's live sad lives

sell yourself to hollywood friend

You mean back when it was (((suggested))) as a joke, as opposed to now where the (((reversal card))) has been played and such jokes are shamed as unPC to (((divide))) the generations along humour lines.

Now it is simply (((suggested))).

Pics?

I know right? Apart from the somewhat dated cgi SeaQuest DSV was a good show that needs a reboot like BSG

That shit isnt even close man.

Have you seen the trailer for the new Star Trek?

Fuck that. Don't remake anything. Don't make sequels. Don't do anything.

nah it will be shit without roy scheider and jonathan brandis

I died so a Muslim mayor, not of my city, could be given a nationwide pedestal from which to tell everyone this is 'normal', part and parcel of living in a city. Carry on.

Yeah, I don't think it could even be made now. Nor could "Just One of the Guys" or "Soul Man" which were quite popular when I was a kid.

>Muh plastic surgery isn't a thing
What you think doesn't matter. It's already been confirmed.

Yeah Scheider held that show together.
You're both correct sometimes nostalgia is best left alone, wouldn't want a (((Abrams))) lens flare, non binary gender inclusive ship

wait isnt that one of those b list actors who died . i got lost on youtube clicking shit on the feed side bar one day and found one with random nobodies who were in like 2 movies who died and nobody seemed to notice

if so he died many years ago. way before that guy from green mile died who was also in the list

He was living off some money for sure (but who knows where it was from) but that nose looks nothing similar. Sure John had a kike last name and I know several kikelings who went from cute to schnoz later in life... but why does one sluts fantasy matter? What use would changing his name (which actually is a kike tradition) and rebranding him serve? Would he have not been a more effective political tool with his previous fame in tact?

I agree its not him, it doesn't make sense that they would go to so much effort to change appearance there are people that look vaguely like celebrities everywhere anyway no one would care if some adult you tuber vaguely resembles a 90s actor

S

FUCK YEAH

no it's not and making wild conspiracy theories just shits on the guys memory. Literally what you should be focusing on is another child star that got butt fucked by (((Hollywood))) ended up whacked out and committed suicide because he was broken by it.
>Kid literally dressed as transgender in his 'big break' movie, how much do you think he got passed around dressed as such?

>but that nose looks nothing similar.
Are you fucking retarded? Learn to read.

Hey look, it's another faggot who doesn't know how to read. The "wild conspiracy theory" came from his own fiance.

oh you mean the fiance of the guy who wants you to view his videos to make money?
>how fucking stupid are you?

"The Chauffer" started with "introducing Penn and Teller", they mocked womens lib and rich dumb muzzies so harcore (all while having Teller (the far more gentile of the pair) play submissive fool to loudmouth, thieving Penn), unPC subplots within unPC plots...like thwy were in a hurry to blurt them all out before the kibash shibboleth was put publically on unPC products.

This was back when hollywood studios kept ((("stables"))) of goyim actors/actresses, like some kind of (((mafia))) gang turf shit.

Yup, you are retarded. Thanks for confirming. This came out during their public break up. What would she gain by saying he's Jonathon Brandis? That's part of the reason she broke up with him. He's been going around banging hoes and using his child stardom as an excuse.

>unironically calling someone else retarded when you worship and follow youtube personalities
nu/pol is fucking cancer

Why don't (((you))) repeat yourself just this once for my simple gentile mind. I must have missed whatever excuse you were inventing as to why nothing I said warranted more than that rude, hyperaggressive, kikish, emotionally manipulative response.

I loved him in Stephen King's movie IT

Too bad the satanic pedophiles got to him.

You can see why, though. What a cutie.

Don't get your skinny jeans in a bunch, Sup Forums hipster. Learn to make coherent arguments.
> I must have missed whatever excuse you were inventing as to why nothing I said warranted more than that rude, hyperaggressive, kikish, emotionally manipulative response.
My excuse is that you're one of those retarded faggots who respond to keywords without actually reading the entire thread. Return to Reddit if you can't take the heat.

Now that I look again Kokesh obviously had a much larger beak of a nose and some buggy (Bushemi/Raul Julia, eastern european kike shaped) eyes, this would have taken alot of negative/disfiguring plastic surgery to pull off...

Maybe kikes are promoting such ridiculous ideas here to test the waters and see just how ethnically face blind the average racial realist, really is?

How about you stop ad hominem attacking me kike and just repeat the part you think i missed?

prosopagnosia

Well done.

I knew Jon, we were friends back when he filmed Seaquest. A lot of people assume he was upset that he didn't get the Anakin part for Episode 2 but that was bullshit.

they always kill them at age 27 so weird, poor guy didn't deserve to be molested by jews and satanists. he was a handsome lad RIP

Fucking hilarious. Thanks.

J.B. Was a Pedowood victim in the same ring as the Corii
>F

If you consider loaded language demoralizations targeting everyone who disagrees with the two or three insisted upon conclusions promoted by those who manufacture distracting propaganda to be cancer... then yes it is cancer.

I see it as the battle ground of words, to see how they play their kikish word games, to rip off the band aid and see exactly how underhanded they act when forced into open debate.

Learn from this, use it against them, sand niggers are niggerblooded, they do not have the patience you do, they will snap at the same tools used against them.

Ahh the brandis kid.
He was in the tv miniseries IT.
what was the name of the movie in which he played a female character?