Knowledge Bomb. Domino Destabilization

Domino Destabilization is a Regional Destabilization tactic where multiple country's are destabilized to cause/create large movements of people & reshape the Regions. Cities in country's are also used like charges in controlled demolitions to bring down Country's.

Some examples of Domino Destabilization are:

1) [Middle East destabilization to flood Europe.]

["Arab Spring"-> Egypt -> Libya/North Africa -> Syria -> Turkey]

Europe(primarily Western Europe) is being pincered. African Migrants from the Sea(From Libya/North Africa) & Islamic "Refugees" from the Land(From Syria/Middle East/Turkey).

In true "Order from/by Chaos" fashion, this was done to create enough of a Crisis that the EU could justify making, using & deploying the EU Army(To stop country's from leaving/resisting the EU & to make the EU last longer).

2) [South America destabilization to flood North America.]

Just like what is/was going on in the Middle East, a very similar operation is going on in South America to create a Crisis equal if not bigger then what Europe is experiencing.

Mexico would turn into a "Syria", US would implode & Canada would fall.

The "Order from/by Chaos" out of this, is the formation of the NAU(North American Union) & SAU(South American Union).

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html
21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/
wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8
pastebin.com/DvtrqVXa
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

ARCHIVE OF PAST THREADS TO DIG INTO:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

Future topics I plan on covering:

1) Invasive Species

2) "UFO's", MIB & Black Budget Projects

3) Regional "Unions".

4) Differences between Nationalism/Populism, Countrism & Globalism.

5) Order by/from Chaos vs Chaos by/from Order

6) They Live

7) WW3 Scenario's

Many interesting topics are going to be covered.

What is (((their))) masterplan? Why are they destabilizing all these countries???

Many reasons(Which I've talked about in my other threads: ), such as creating Regional "Unions".

is it ok to race mix?

Going off the order out of chaos theme, are any of these globalist groups affiliated with the Rosicrucians? Francis Bacon's text "New Atlantis" basically talks about a global utopian society governed by the illumined minds of the Rosicrucian Order.

What are those reasons?
And why do they want to create unions?

Make sure to report & sage

yes, call me a shill for the 10th time

bumpin "UFO's", MIB & Black Budget Projects

give us a quick preview maybe?

Essentially, these brainlets have ran out of other people to conquer outside their lands. Thus, they are now centering on conquering people within their lands via the same niggerish tricks they used on others.

What they don't realize is that there is no order or control at such levels of chaos and towards such extremes of it. Thus, it is a problem that will solve itself.

This is not a knowledge bomb btw. It is plain to see and has been covered by a number of well put together documentaries. Even having been disclosed and being clear, it persists due to the sheer number of brainlet sheep in the world.

There are still 12 kids missing from the Manchester explosion, legitimate abduction or government cover up?

>Venezuela
>Paraguay
>Brazil

Dude, when are you ever going to say something of truly meaningful consequence?

Have a bump A5. Glad to see you here.

Population Control, Demographic Replacement, To get resources, Recruit forces, etc

A wide range of things.

Not when you consider Bioweapons designed to target that.

You've been consistently doing damage control on my threads ever since the "The Globalist Endgame" thread was done.

Don't know.

The real UFO's that do crash/get shot down, are just Drones/Unmanned older models of Craft.

Both

This thread actually is quite an important "Bomb" since it gets out some information involving the Tactic.

Welcome back Anon5, I always look forward to these threads--they remind me why I come to Sup Forums in the first place.

A few questions if you will...

1. Assuming a nation (or group) would decide to nuke Mecca, which do you suspect would be most-prone to doing so?

2. Is Venezuela going to collapse entirely and will the exodus of those people make their way to the US?

3. How will the EU Army be revealed? Will London come under [another] attack to bring this army into the public's eye?

Thanks in advanced; wishing you health and safety.

I always do.

Constant spoon-feeding & clickbait headlines have caused the majority of the population to forget how to Think.

Likely several others are going to have problems.

Appreciate it.

>2) [South America destabilization to flood North America.]
huh. I didn't really see this coming but I guess it makes sense. Is it weird that nothing you ever say surprises me? I feel like you are holding back a lot.

London bridges falling down almost happened today.

Unrelated and perhaps more relevant to the black projects thread , but any idea who John St Clair is ? Supposingly that guy or group owns patents on triangular spacecraft, and other otherworldly tech.

h-hi

those are just the first moves

1) Any country with Nukes(Bomber, Sub, Missile, or even using a Truck) could do it. Islamic Nations could even do it as a False Flag to unite Islam on a global scale to do Conquest.

2) Compare and contrast what went on/is going on in the Middle East with what is going on in South America.

3) It's not a matter of Will, but When, Why & How.

I'm aware.

Hello

Understanding the Chessboard is very important.

1) Interesting.

2) Don't really know.

I feel as if the MENA destabilization has been obvious for those of us who've paid attention the last 5+ years with Syria's civil war.
I think that the Americas destabilization will either backfire really hard or work really well. We see groups poping up right now , more so openly, who support illegal immigration and aren't afraid of violence (ANTIFA).
I feel the regular Joe at the end of the day will revolt over this. Canada is lucky we don't have to deal with it much. We have sanctuary cities but we don't have to deal with what America has to, fortunately. I feel as if opening up Mexico's to being VISA free will be the start for our pro-illegal immigrant movement to really start here which could be bad.
ANTIFA has made a couple comments already in Canada and there is ANTIFA in TO (I am unaware of other cities probably Montral, Vancouver too).

Have a bump and nice night to everyone.

Dinosaurs didn't have feathers faggot.
>hurr shills are really mad about this info getting out
Nope, just tired of you advertising your nigger-tier threads with mumbo jumbo half-truths and vague non-predictions.
>yes look deeper into it to find things
Sure faggot, just ONCE provide a source or a specific piece of knowledge in these shitty threads. Until then, stay on GodLikeProductions or /x/ where some faggots can tolerate your shitty's grammar and overuse's of apostrophe's.

Larp thread

So are you going to be dropping real truth bombs or just the usual vague gay shit. Also why aren't you posting on x anymore

Anti-Fa,BAMN,BLM,La Raza,CAIR,etc

All Leftist groups are interconnected & have backers.

In the end they are just useful/expendable idiots/pawns.

Such low energy shilling.

Even if these are larps a5 leads very potent thought experiment groups you have to admit that
yet still jewd by mods
hmmmm

Oh and keep defending kikes it makes it really obvious how blue pilled you are.

Anon5 you said before in one of your threads that Amy Shumar was fucking Bill Clinton, and Bill banged Huma, whose Bill fucking now??

Anon5 you said Ivanka cucked Jared, did she fuck a few saudis, is that ass going to bring peace in the middle east.

Anon5 anything you can help with on Seth Rich invesrigation, maybe help with disinformation?

Anon5 is kim.com legit?

Anon5 what do you watch for news? And does he sell water filters?

Anon5 what do you think will happen when the Russia narrative is done, especially to msm.

Anon5 is Long Dong Assange banging Pam Anderson

Alright guys that is all

[Actual info]Amb. Stevens was sent to Benghazi post haste in order to retrieve US made Stinger missiles supplied to Ansar al Sharia without Congressional oversight or permission. Hillary brokered the deal through Stevens and a private arms dealer named Marc Turi. Then some of the shoulder fired missiles ended up in Afghanistan used against our own military. It was July 25th, 2012 when a Chinook helicopter was taken down by one of our own Stingers, but the idiot Taliban didn't arm the missile and the Chinook didn't explode, but had to land anyway. An ordnance team recovered the serial number off the missile which led back to a cache of Stingers being kept in Qatar by the CIA. Obama and Hillary were now in full panic mode and Stevens was sent in to retrieve the rest of the Stingers. This was a "do-or-die" mission, which explains the stand down orders given to multiple commando teams.

These race weapons you talk about, they are being tested in Africa aren't they? Every few years there is some big virus , are they natural or just them trying out a new train that kills only Asians etc...

For example, it is not farfetched that they altered Ebola and tested it or it somehow left their lab in Africa.

So it seems Trumps wall has a dual purpose with that Mexican issue in the future.

This was your last post from the last thread. Spirit Eating?

yes yes where is the knowledge there is zero knowledge posted in any of your threads why do you advertise them as such?

[Actual info]
It was the State Dept, not the CIA that supplied them to our sworn enemies, because Petraeus wouldn't supply these deadly weapons due to their potential use on commercial aircraft. Then, Obama threw Gen. Petraeus under the bus after he refused to testify that he OK'd the BS talking points about a spontaneous uprising due to a Youtube video. Obama and Hillary committed treason...and THIS is what the investigation is all about, why she had a private server, (in order to delete the digital evidence), and why Obama, two weeks after the attack, told the UN that the attack was because of a Youtube video, even though everyone knew it was not. Further...the Taliban knew that this administration aided and abetted the enemy without Congressional approval when Boehner created the Select Cmte, and the Taliban began pushing the Obama Administration for the release of 5 Taliban Generals. Bowe Bergdahl was just a pawn...everyone KNEW he was a traitor. So we have a traitor as POTUS that is not only corrupt, but compromised...and a woman that is a serial liar, perjured herself multiple times at the Hearing whom is running for POTUS. Only the Dems, with their hands out, palms up, will support her. Perhaps this is why no military aircraft was called in...because the administration knew our enemies had Stingers.

will they ever mix ebola with rabies?
zombies would be fun

Because goyium listen.
>So...
>"audience starts drooling in anticipation, like a dog who just heard the dinner bell"
>Drumpf...
>"the all-genderfluid audience shifts to
"male-mode in order to achieve a singular, synchronized erection"
>I mean, he took a huge "Trump" today...
>"the audience cums while simultaneously bursting into laughter, becoming a single being, bounded by their own cum"
>He's a doo-doo head
>"the audience, now a singular being, starts to absorb energy from Colbert's comedic genius, thus triplicating in size, crushing the staff in the process"
>I mean, if Hillary was president...
>"the audience, now rightfully going by the "they" pronouns, starts to tremble, generating a sound that Satan himself wish he could replicate"
>Everyone would get two scoops of ice-cream
>"upon hearing the words "ice-cream", the audience, now filled with cum, genius level comedic energy, hopes from their crushed dreams, and whatever else pleasures they, ends up exploding into a bloody supernova, spreading the liberal cuckoldry across the cosmos"

1) If Hillary or Chelsea does anything Politics wise, that will be figured out.

2) She screwed around with some people, also she is getting connections with Female Globalist groups.

3) I'll be doing a KB on it at some point. Keep an eye out for it.

4) In a way.

5) I have other ways to learn of things then Media.

6) They will move on to a Mental Heath narrative or try to push the impeachment narrative or "US Spring" narrative.

7) No idea.

Interesting.

1) Yep, and also some Asian regions.

Eating people/kids/babies, including ones still Alive.

Low energy shilling.

"Zombie" virus's can be made & deployed.

Learn to look at the bigger chessboard of the world.

The Globalist Community/Power Structure is more then "The Jews".

State Department Email

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/37/379092_fw-wtc-i-.html

The $240 billion bond scheme

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/20/207972_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-it-suggests-that.html

Declassified FBI material re: Mossad involvement, which Comey did nothing with

21stcenturywire.com/2015/09/11/911-revisited-declassified-fbi-files-reveal-new-details-about-the-five-israelis/

How Mossad ran the operation and acted as handlers of the hijackers

wikileaks.org/gifiles/docs/13/1332210_-analytical-and-intelligence-comments-mossad-ran-9-11-arab.html

Obviously but your assumption that human shit plague from South of US could destroy us is infantile.
At Majdanek, (((Soviets))) claimed that 2 million Jews were killed in gas chambers. Thanks to revisionists, today it's believed less than 60,000 died (primarily of disease). The Red Cross estimated only
8,000 had died there. That is a drop of almost 2 million. Most normies don't know that, and continue quoting the 6 gorillion.

At Auschwitz, (((Soviets))) claimed 4 million people died in gas chambers. Today, the TOTAL death toll sits at 1.1 million (from ALL causes, eg disease). That is a drop of almost 3 million, though still grossly inflated going by Red Cross reports.

Normies blindly believe the 6 gorillion because they don't bother examining such a grisly topic from a critical pov. They take it on faith that (((Hollywood))) and what they learnt in school is 100% factual

You seem to be saying that it is worth resisting these things and fighting the globalists who are trying to bring it about. Is that because you think there is hope of a better world? How exactly would this better world exist, seeing as it is clear in the picture you paint that only cruelty and betrayal yield real results?

You threads have a heavy implication that humanity totally under the control of globalists because humanity is inherently weak and cannot defend itself from cunning meanness. Further, your portrayal of aliens makes them sound boring and lame, sitting around consuming entertainment like we do and not giving a shit about anything.

Seems pointless to engage in anything if your threads are true, because any show of humanity will be turned against us and only the most inhumanly cruel can ever have true power. So the outcome will be shit no matter what. That's why a lot of people suspect you of being Jewish, you paint a picture as gloomy and totally bleak as the Jewish view of the world.

Posting rare war rigs while I catch up on this thread

How long do we have until Mexico turns to Syria? Is this something they might develop over a 5-10 year period?

checked and bump

Jew!
>The JQ:
youtube.com/watch?v=IKy3fCvMz-8
>Auschwitz - Why The Gas Chambers Are A Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=PE56dcgGVMs
>The Majdanek Gas Chamber Myth:
youtube.com/watch?v=pDsJtB2F9i8
>1/3rd of the Holocaust (debunked):
youtube.com/watch?v=7dxsVSzL4HE
>Buchenwald: A Dumb Dumb Portrayal of Evil:
youtube.com/watch?v=3HlPcaP9x5o

>The Last Days of the Big Lie
Spielberg's Oscar-winning documentary about the Shoah uses discredited eyewitness Paul Parks, who lies about being in a unit that liberated Dachau.
Parks, a known fraud, was in an earlier documentary about black soldiers liberating concentration camps, criticized by the press after being disproven by historians and military records.
NO BLACKS were involved in liberating ANY camps. But Spielberg uses Paul Parks as 1 of his 5 key witnesses in The Last Days, because the ONE American soldier in it couldn't be a WHITE guy, no he wanted it to be a NIGGER for his anti-white agenda.
Other obvious lies are also exposed:
youtube.com/watch?v=80GgRWuXcO8

Women, especially hypergamous women, are genetically predisposed to welcome invaders and the destruction of their tribe/nation, by nature, their instincts always tell them to gravitate toward the more agressive male because subconciously they are genetically programmed to seek the greatest opportunity to accumulate resources and physical protection, and the agressive male is processed in their minds as the signal for this. If anything, yesterdays incident will make British women, and Western women even more actively seek out immigrants in an attempt to assimilate them. At a subconcious level, they will be submissive to the agressive, violent muslim male that seeks to destroy their society and will have utter contempt and disgust for the white male for "opressing them with patriarchy" but being unable to protect the tribe/nation. Its a cycle in every nation, no matter what technology or culture changes occur, women are just genetically disposed to submitting to invaders, and to be contemptful toward non-violent or defeated men. Theres a reason why Chad always win, a reason why the top-tier women always shack up with the highest-ranking officers of the invaders, and a reason why the queens of defeated civilizations become concubines of the conquerors

>The Globalist Endgame

link to this larp thread

Demographic Replacement(such as birth rates),draining of resources & eventual Conflict.

Also, I've done several threads that relate to what you are talking about if you have seen the archives: (Framing of Hitler, The Jewish Conspiracy psy-op, "Greater Israel"/Samson Option/Zionists/Zionism)

1) The Future plans are dictated by the actions of Man & Machine.

2) Globalist groups(and others) rely on the public being stupid inorder to get things done.

Is it possible that Turkey could use their connections to ISIS for the false flag? A certain prince who controls mujahideen forces in KSA is most likely to revolt and I could see them using him to start a global jihad as a way to restart the Ottoman empire

That doesn't even factor in Iran, which also might try that kind of thing since they are the other regional sub power along with Turkey

This is literally a reddit TRP level truth. Women desire strong men. Inviting violent foreigners into a tribe they perceive is weak is a win-win with respect to this desire.

do global event only really get orchestrated when it benefits multiple parties?

So trump's wall is going to cock block their attempt at chaos by order in the US, will they just move it to canada then?

Was just looking at how to play the Illuminati game after you mentioned it was a early attempt to do with "pre- meme magic", interesting how you use it to build power structures to achieve your goals and the game company got raided by the secret service in 90'. any more info on this?

Also on the soft kill stuff, was it first used on tobacco? I look back at all the stuff that was found in cigarettes and can't believe they would put that all in their unless it was intentional.

Mexshitco doesn't have inbreds so never. They are low IQ but much smarter than the average goatfucker.
Pedosta dump:
pastebin.com/DvtrqVXa

Archives: On the right track with the estimation.

>Eating people/kids/babies, including ones still Alive.
fuck man

Hi Anon5,

can you expound on the "toy" agenda within YouTube/the gaming community/movies? is it to do with infantilization or some sort of weird epigenetics program? social engineering?

also more gamergate info is always welcome. this whole jontron/destiny thing is very suspicious, almost as if the destiny guy is being padded up by left wing interests to stealthily disseminate their ideology onto the gaming community

Speaking honestly, ...

1. Will Podest and Hillary be linked officially with the Seth Rich murder?

2. Will the Seth Rich murder itself be grounds for the public shaming of the DNC (and others) shenanigans?

3. What's the actual likelihood that the Clinton Foundation will be exposed for the crimes they've both committed and are involved in?

4. What's your general assessment for how Trump is handling our domestic policies? I know that's broad, but any highlights you'd care to share?

Basically they want to turn the whole world into one big 3rd world shithole, with themselves behind walls in gated communities?

I think the kike brainwashing is actually weeding out the beta cucks and producing more redpilled alphas. All the betas now turn into druggie degenerates and get AIDS then cut their dicks off now, so, great.

The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the 'agentur' of the 'Illuminati' between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion. We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time.

This will never work.
If you haven't noticed, the 1st world feeds the 3rd world.

>
>1) If Hillary or Chelsea does anything Politics wise, that will be figured out.

Nancy Pelosi??

>2) She screwed around with some people, also she is getting connections with Female Globalist groups.

That slut of a jew.

>3) I'll be doing a KB on it at some point. Keep an eye out for it.

Altight, but forreal we might need help with disinformation larpers, I don't want to see pizzagate 2.0, where we go off on a deep end of trusting everyone on Sup Forums, plus pushing of false storylines with actors.

>6) They will move on to a Mental Heath narrative or try to push the impeachment narrative or "US Spring" narrative.

Well just msm recovering after that, we will push #MediaLiesAgain ...again to show how they pushed a conspiracy that could of pushed us to war, msm would be dead in everyone's eyes after that. Do you think "they" will go full speed on social media/censorship?

>7) No idea.

Pamela said Assange got "stamina" who knew that Aussie was a fan of Baywatch.

They're already acting like goatfuckers in case you haven't been following all the beheadings, murders and general violence. Also ISIS is now in Mexico and SA because they can outbid the IC buy cartel loyalty.

1) will monitor the situation over time

2) am having people look into the "journalists" working at WaPo and NYT who are really IC plants. What do we do once we identify them? Do we expose them for leaking? Corrupting IC officials? Just generally out them for their connections they have to the establishment?

3) would appreciate some feedback on the Middle East chessboard re: KSA

There's been quite a few articles coming out about the EU army recently.

Being talked about but not in the MSM more in the specialised media shall we say.

Least we forget there's different media for us and different media for them.

What's up A5? Been a while since I bought one of your threads.

About Ivanka, what's her end game? Does she just want to whore around and be liked or is she a hardline globalist who hates what her father is doing to (((their))) agenda.

Saudi's also have an arsenal.

Speaking of that, Saudi Arabia will eventually have a Civil War.

1) Yes & also if the event will disrupt rival/enemy parties.

2) Canada is turning into Sweden 2.0

3) "meme magic" is just the recent name for it.

4) It's been used in a bunch of things.

Yep.

1) It's being done exactly for those reasons you included.

2) I explained the full scope of the Network in that threads OP. The whole Game Industry is controlled.

Agenda 21 & Agenda 24

1),2),3) In the near future I'll do a thread about it, keep your eyes open for it.

4) He needs to get the Wall going.

Also inorder to "drain the swamp", you have to poison what lives in it so it can't attack you as you are doing it.

*caught

Bump

Hey Anon5

1. Have you ever read the book about the Tavistock Institute of Human Relations by John Coleman? If you have, is all/most of the info within it legit?

2. Do you think Trump can get the wall built in time to prevent even more mass immigration from South America due to destabilization?

3. What union would India become a part of if it had to, or do you think they would refuse?

4. Have you ever read the book "Ringmakers of Saturn" by Norman R. Bergrun? If so, what might your thoughts on it be?

5. Was the Alt-Right allowed to become a movement, or even engineered to become one, so that the Left had a force of opposition to overcome with the planned election of Hilary?

6. Is there any hints you can give on how to spot who the social engineering agents might be on Youtube? Things like where they're from and what university they went to are the things that I've thought up of so far.

7. What is the true intent of De-Urbanization
and Section 8 housing?

8. How skewed are the total population estimates of Earth? Are the true numbers within the range of half of what is estimated?

She's already networking with Female Globalists groups.

Look into Dina,Nikki & others.

Interesting.

2) Expose them completely. The Alternative/Independent Media needs to stop basking in the "Trump won guys!!!" and get its war-face on when it comes to them.

3) Already responded. 4) They are already trying to do the Censorship.

>can you expound on the "toy" agenda within YouTube/the gaming community/movies
Wut

Speaking of Tavistock, are you familiar with GodLikeProductions at all?

Is there anyone who controls the greaters? Is queen Elizabeth II a "one"?

>Saudi Arabia will eventually have a Civil War.
Once energy tech is unleashed and Saudis turn into sand salesmen.

What do you think about Duterte? A pretty big coincidence ISIS popped its head up after he kicked out the Rothschilds dont you agree?

Sounds like she hates her father and is actively trying to undermine him. Either that or she's stupid as hell.

1) I know Saudi's have an arsenal, I was just thinking about the possibility that a player might use a foreign Muslim nation like Turkey to take advantage of the KSA civil war. Saudi's already have nukes so all a foreign state would need to do is support on faction in the war and then stage the hit on Mecca

2) Is it possible that regional unions could be a better idea down the road? Like if Canada implodes (which it is due for at this rate) I could see a positive group leveraging the US to annex Canada, purge it and use their resources. If circumstances were right are regional unions something that theoretically could work?

3) looking forward to the Rich thread, I am compiling a timeline of events based on what you talked about

2) so just hit the journalists as hard as we can, got it

3) who else besides Dina and Nikki need to be looked into? Any men or is it literally just feminists? NTAJW

1) Haven't heard of it.

2) Hopefully.

3) Asian Union.

4) Haven't heard of it.

5) Both.

6) You can spot them if you understand what social engineering is designed to do.

7) Collapse

8) Sometimes certain "people" count as more then one person.

Lol ISIS isn't Arab you dumb fuck, it's a Jewish front.

>Sometimes certain "people" count as more then one person.
Say more

Bump ayy bby

Whats the go for Australia we don't share our borders with any nation on the planet as long as you don't count the damn kiwis that wont fuck off back to hobbit land

No one in my country's parliament gives a shit they are all bought and paid for how serious of a problem will the Chinese be?

The yanks have troops here doesn't that make it their problem as well?

What are some end game scenarios for us i feel hopeless

How are they gonna destabilize us? we don't have a land bridge to be enriched apart from our tax money flying the cunts here

Will whites down under go the way of the whites in south Africa?

Will whites ever be free of nazi larping dickheads?

Will it not even matter in the future depending on how far right the pendulum swings?

You clearly have not done any research into the groups that funded/started it. Quite the collaboration

Are they trying to act like globalists/rich/powerful groups count as more than one "person?"

>Saudi's
Anon5 sock detected. Horrible proxy fag attempt.

Please tell us more about spirit eating. What's the point? Who does it? Who is covering up for it? What is being hidden from us in the Wikileaks emails? Will there be a break in the pizzagate/pedogate investigation?

Infiltrated a few of these; can confirm PR consultant staff.

So it's not a kike front? Just happened to be cover for false flags like Bataclan?

1) Omega's.

2) No. Royal Family was/is it's own thing.

Most of that "energy tech" is sitting in underground warehouses.

1) A leader that wants to keep his country & people around.

2) ISIS & other terror groups have been moving East for a long time.

Could be both.

1) Many scenario's are possible.

2) In theory, but not with this current form(2 forms of Globalism exist) of Globalism.

3) Just like Obama, keep track of who the meetings include.

>race weapons

Damn, what if the kikes are actually on our side and this whole immigration thing is just a ruse to get whites to wake up

Playing the looooong game

Is the fact that Brazil is pretty much owned by corporations and conglomerates (who control the politicians with bribe money) reversible? Or are the globalists in complete control now?

I'd lay into you for being such a faggot but you're at least making a partial attempt at discussion in this thread so I'll give you a pass. Typos and poor grammar are a thing you know

For testimonial purposes, let's just say it's better if you didn't know.

Thomas Pynchon seems to know a thing or too...what say you?

This is how you get to gorillions of people, btw.

1) Is it possible that Ivanka is smart but has FLD? She was into "modeling" for a while and we all know what goes on in that world

2) What do you define as the other kind of globalism? Will humanity have to reform globalism in the long run to progress?

But why with the cannibalism? spiritual powers or some bullshit?

So does tobacco have beneficial properties we aren't being told about? Would kinda make sense if it did, then they poison it, then push really hard to have it banned.

>Sometimes certain "people" count as more then one person.
Globalist and the ones(greaters, and I guess omegas >127135471) count as more to hide how much more they consume(power, electricity, food, and water) so certain stats don't seems completely off/weird?

How does an individual become a one, greater, omega?

Mix between Clones,Genetic Experiments(Chimera's,Super Soldiers, etc) & things of that nature.

Asian Union will be what Australia joins. Also consider China's plans involving it,Africa & California.

Also the Outback has many interesting things under it....

1) Rituals,Fetishes, "Tastes", etc. Many people in certain Cities are into it.

2) East Coast Network is what you have to look into for the pedogate stuff... I did a thread on it which you can find in the Archives: The Left shouldn't be underestimated.

1. If Tavistock a legit social engineering group? How big are they in the scale of things?

2. When you say collapse, when referring to question 7, do you mean collapse of society or physical collapse of structures or something?

3. In reference to your answer to question 8, are you referring to clones or people off the radar so to speak?

4. Is the committee of 300/ "The Olympians" a globalist group or is it some kind of alliance between a bunch of them?

5. Were the feminist globalist groups allowed to become a thing by other groups to do some of their dirty work for them, or did they arise on their own accord?

6. Was Trotsky's real name actually Lev. Bronstein?

7. Was communism in Russia a sort of test, like a petri dish?

Also, you've posted before the Hollywood is the place to really bust open pedogate.

Here's something I read about.

Judy Garland was a young girl when she started in Hollywood. After her father died is when things started going a bit funny for her.

From Wikipedia:

On November 16, 1935, Garland learned that her father had been hospitalized with meningitis and had taken a turn for the worse while she was in the midst of preparing for a radio performance on the Shell Chateau Hour. Frank Gumm died the following morning at age 49, leaving her devastated at age 13. Her song for the Shell Chateau Hour was her first professional rendition of "Zing! Went the Strings of My Heart", a song which became a standard in many of her concerts.[27]

Garland next came to the attention of studio executives by singing a special arrangement of "You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It)" to Clark Gable at a birthday party held by the studio for the actor. Her rendition was so well regarded that she performed the song in the all-star extravaganza Broadway Melody of 1938 (1937), singing to a photograph of him.

A young girl of 13 years of age sings a 'special arrangement' (oh really?) of a song called "You Made Me Love You (I Didn't Want to Do It)" to a 35 year old Hollywood sex symbol at a private birthday party.

What do you feel when you read that?

There's a number of rumours surrounding Gable too. He was discovered by a wealthy woman who 'cleaned him up'. Fixed his teeth, brought him new clothes, etc. Why? There's also rumours he was a gay prostitute. That would be very easy blackmail material, especially back then.