Japan has the skinniest and healthiest people

Europe as some of the most overweight and unhealthy people in the world.

Germany is the most fat out of all of Europe, and Hitler thought they were the superior race race?

>LMAO

Japanese are the skinniest and most intelligent people on earth. They are clearly the superior race.

Other urls found in this thread:

ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article
speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html
forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/02/21/chinas-aging-population-becoming-more-of-a-problem/
youtube.com/watch?v=wwH3rA8Evow
pri.org/stories/2009-11-10/fat-japan-youre-breaking-law
huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/25/trump-trudeau-wave_n_16806700.html
archive.is/dwIHB
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>USA not the fattest

They eat nothing but fish and rice and tea

Of course they're skinny

So Kuwait and Trinidad are populated by mostly fatasses?

yeah thats why all their 4 year olds have thyroid disease

It's the fish diet.

Lean protein out the ass, easy to break down carbs in the rice, and massive stimulants to skin, hair and brain with the omega oils.

Went there last year, after eating and living there for a month I felt like I had shed a load of death from my body. Returning home to aus and going back to how I did things here before I felt like shit after a week.

Now I basically eat like them and I've never been better. Loads of cabbage, fish, mushroom and good fibre and lentils. Lots of berries and things for breakfast.

Literally 28 and feel sharper and more youthful than when I was 18.

Japan is an amazing civilization with a glorious past, but frankly I am getting sick of anons lionizing the shit out of them. Any nation in the west could thoroughly beat the tar out of them any day of the week. Fuck... I bet even Portugal could do the job by itself. The nobility they once possessed is now long gone. Now they are a bunch of robotic ant people.

Fish consumption keeps dropping in favor of meat, and rice in favor of bread though. Kids are getting taller and people fatter as a result.

>Quebec

Reported for fat shaming. The mounties are on route to your igloo as we speak.

and the iodine. i've been supplementing iodine lately and i'm surprised at how much weight i've lost. to the point where i'm a little concerned that i might be hyperthyroid, but i dont have any of the other symptoms.

>(White)

this is probably correct

But that meat is mostly pork.

Pork is going to do you guys more harm.

They are all short, twinky faggots, master race my ass

T. shorty, hairy, dark-skinned debt miner.

I like most fish but hate clams and muscles and shellfish is too expensive. I loce cabbage but god I hate mushrooms and i just can't seem to like them. I never have and I probably never will. I am growing fond of pickled things tho and i eat a lot of sauerkraut.

There you go boys. A lot of those countries you could go teach conversation English in and get more ass than a toilet seat. Romania has some hot women.

This excludes niggers, whose women are the fattest fucks on earth. Something like 80% obese.

Chicken too, and the pork is pretty lean, to be honest. Last time I was overseas I was pretty shocked by how fatty the meat was.

Expensive here too, but your usual cuts of fish are pretty cheap. soy sauce/mirin mixed and coated on it and grill it=easy meal.

Eating fat doesn't make you fat you stupid fucks.

France is pretty well ranked desu

I despise fish. I haven't really found any fish I like to eat.
I eat shitloads of pork and chicken. Beef too, in goulash and barbeque. Potatoes and bread on the side always.
I'm not fat at all, 85kg at 190 lb.
I want that feeling of health though, what's the best option?? Vegetarian? I can't do that. No carbs? That's easier, but an all meat diet can't be good either. Should I just eat mostly veggies and a bit of meat?

What's the Sup Forums approved diet?

i always find that's the best way to find a healthy diet.
find the healthiest cunts on the planet and follow them.

rape of Nanking you Gore fetishists would have a field day

Japanese good points: not as many of them as the chinese, commit suicide very regularly, about as far away as humanly possible
bad points: resistant to nuclear weapons, eat dogs, have a hivemind similar to the ants they so resemble

>united states (white)

>North Korea
wat

the japanese have an entire industry dedicated to sexualizing underage girls because japanese people are all sickos

japan in 2036: nearly uninhabited due to mass immigration to canada, low birth rates, and china nuking them for rp samurai bullshit

ifre.com/whats-so-scary-about-falling-population-growth-and-prices/21248843.article

Yes

There was a Vice episode about it. Over the past 20 years they let American fast food restaurants open up and they all eat mcdonalds and pizza hut 3 times a day

because by 2050 your noisome little archipelago will be mercifully cleansed of the aberration referred to as "japanese life"

>Canada being BLACKED is a better future

>Not reading the article

I'm nearly anorexic, fuck this

>japanese people that want to come to canada: lots
>canadian people who want to go to japan: only mentally ill people who think they are cartoons or something
i think superior nation is pretty obvious

>The population of his country literally decreased by 1 million from 2010 to 2015
>It's expected to decrease even more
>H-h-herro it is no probrem guizeee

Lmao I can't WAIT for the Japanese to get cucked once they start importing immigrants and become (((diverse)))

Because if you don't, your country is collapsing.

>>japanese people that want to come to canada

You do know the difference between Japanese and your Chinese masters, yes?

hahahano.gif

>USA (white)

You don't get to cheat, faggot. Put the actual number up there since whites are barely 50% of the country.

you're all 5 feet tall, have slits for eyes, eat dogs and jamber on like cutlery being thrown into the sink. no self-respecting person would waste time picking out superficialities as to differentiate you.

Yeah, what?
Lower birthrates are a sign of a healthy population. High birthrates are a result of high death rates among children.

There is literally no negative to have a lower population.

They were using stevia as a sweetener way before the rest of us.

>buttmad chink describes his life in Hongcouver.

>heh its just niggers I swear
>I'm not fat guys lmao niggers amiright who needs them

And that is why your GDP has barely grown by 2% ever since Shinzo Abe took control lmao

Your country has been doing catastrophically in the last 6 years. Your declining population AND declining economy really is a recipe for disaster. You WILL take in immigrants in the next few decades in large numbers.

This is why white people are smarter than you retarded gooks. We saw that our birthrates were greatly declining so we imported some immigrants before it ruined our economies. You nips couldn't even do that before your population started declining.

well, there's two problems with your reasoning
1: if I'm a chink, why would I care about canada
2: if I'm a chink, why would I think japs and chinks are the same thing?
I guess we've reached the limits of moon coon reasoning. Rest easy, ignoble samurai

>skinniest
lol no

Yes.. bait further.

No you dumbfuck. If you have low birthrate then the median age starts growing and you start having too many old people and not enough young people.

This is what happened in China. The problem got so out of hand the CCP took down the One Child policy so that the mindless chinks could bring up the birthrates some more. Too bad it's barely working and China's median age has been growing too much. Having too many old people and not enough young destroys countries. Don't believe me? Ask the nips, or look at their GDP charts over the last 7 years lol.

>trading your nation's future for short-term economic growth

Working great for Europe, isn't it?

speisa.com/modules/articles/index.php/item.454/sweden-to-become-a-third-world-country-by-2030-according-to-un.html

>he was dumb enough to fall for the memes
lol

>Mexico

Yeah, then old people die, the resource consumption declines, over fishing declines, waste declines, water consumption declines, the environment becomes manageable.

You don't just flood the world with third world rabbits breeding an unlimited, unsustainable population, forcing prices up and killing supply. Populations need to be sustainable low.

>Sup Forums starts as a weeb site
>eventually people stop watching anime and start circlejerking about the white race
>...10 years later we're back to circlejerking about muh Japaneez

>Thinking immigrants is only sandniggers

Look at our western provinces. Filled with chinks. Canada's got them all, chinks, poos, sandniggers, greeks, poles, niggers, spics etc.

>for short-term economic growth

It's not short-term economic growth you dipshit. It's the preservation of your countries prosperity. When there aren't enough young people, the economy slows down dramatically, which is what's going on in China right now

forbes.com/sites/kenrapoza/2017/02/21/chinas-aging-population-becoming-more-of-a-problem/

>Yeah, then old people die,

Hey, we don't live in the Middle Ages anymore. People now live to very old age before dying, despite most retiring at a much younger age. Old people leave the workforce too early and take in too much resources to stay alive until their eventual deaths in their 80's-90's.

We in the West think we have it bad with boomers still leeching on resources, the Asians are going to have it much worse. Populations need to have a decent median age to be sustainable, otherwise small amount young people can not keep the large amount old people alive.

>Look at our western provinces. Filled with chinks. Canada's got them all, chinks, poos, sandniggers, greeks, poles, niggers, spics etc.

Sounds very (((diverse))), have fun!

fuck off Leaf

How many radical Islamic terror attacks have occurred in Japan?

All the young people are unemployed thanks to this immigration.

Yo dad give me the redpill what is your opinion of greeks in Canada

herro japarese imrigrant
i hrope u rike it here better tharn wretchred hromerand from rich u crame

Japanese people are normal and very western. If you learn their language you would see that.

Listen, the US is 56% white but it's not doing too badly, isn't it? It's just the reality of things, when your population refuses to reproduce more and there aren't enough young people in the workforce, you gotta take in some immigrants. Otherwise we go back to being shitholes.

Don't mistake our governments pushing (((diversity))) as being altruistic. If there's one thing that I've learned, it's that the government cares only about the economy. People may complain about immigration or leftism, but as long as everyone is prospering, nobody will pick up pitchforks and drive the government out.

Your country will face this reality too soon enough. Either your economy will do so poorly it won't even be in the top 5 and your population will continue declining, or you take in immigrants and deal with the problem. I'm 99% sure that Japan will take in some immigrants in the coming decades, wait for it.

Uh do we need to update our benis memes with a new flag?

you aren't normal, you aren't western, you aren't white, and you do need to go back

Kuwait is deadly fat

Scotland is the fattest white country (not counting Argentina)

wew

>This thread in one pic

My community has a large Italian and Greek population, you're both cool imho. I like how the Greek assimilate. The sandniggers around here all fly their Moroccan/Algerian/Tunisian flags but the Greeks are pretty nice.

The Italians are getting old though. If you're worried about your kind acting like chimps in foreign lands, you don't need to.

United states (white)

what did he mean by that?

Uh. Old people die. Some people live, but most of them have a lot of money.
Had we not spent their Social Insurance on immigration and welfare programs, they would own the majority of their retirement funds.

Also, less immigration and aging population = more jobs OR more work and higher wages. It should be expected that the younger generation takes some responsibility for the older generation. We don't need infinite immigration to make this sustainable or managable.

The only reason we need immigration and infinite growth is because we run infinite debt that reducing taxes couldn't pay for. The West spends more money than it makes on foreign aid, imports refugees and immigrants to make up the difference, then increases spending on foreign aid.

Probably that they filtered out all the mexicans as they significantly raise the average.

they smell like a mixture of olive oil and diarrhea by the middle of the day
they're alright aside from that though

Better than expected I guess

damn that thread wasn't that long ago at all I wish more people understood that populations grow and shrink as needed there is no such thing as infinite growth
also OP doesn't understand how BMI works

>I'm 99% sure that Japan will take in some immigrants in the coming decades, wait for it.

I'm not. Any thoughts on M-103 and C-16?

Exactly. Infinite growth=only way to sustain an economy is maybe the biggest Jew trick, and I hope Japan breaks it.

Is that supposed to be an old person?

Look at that. The largest demographic is people between 50 and 54. In 20 to 30 years these guys are going to destroy resources.

Thanks to advanced western medicines and our high standards of living, old people will live to much higher ages. Canada has one of the highest life expectancy in the world (82). This means that in 10 years, most of those 50-54 age group people are going to retire and will use up resources for 2 decades until most die in their 80's. That is if we don't make more breakthroughs in medicine and the life expectancy grows even higher.

There is nothing good coming out of aging population, not jobs or higher wages.

It's not really a racial thing, but a cultural thing. Japanese will fucking make fun of you if you start gaining weight.

youtube.com/watch?v=wwH3rA8Evow

Thank you Japan. If a people as smart and as hard working as the Japs can't deal with the aging population problem without resorting to immigrants, then it will be a reminder that Canada and the West were not wrong into thinking that immigration was one of our few best options. You nips will become an example that hard work + intellect only can not keep a country in the top list of best economies in the world. The Jew will use you as an example.

>Thoughts on C-16?

Any Canadian could've seen this coming. We never had free speech around here, I mean denying the holocaust was a criminal offense, so this bill wasn't a surprise. I fucking hate it and I hope Maxime Bernier is going to rip it to shreds once he becomes PM

>M-103

Oh this one is fucking abhorring. The fact that it was a pakistani cunt that proposed this makes me rage to the max. But as I said earlier, when our Conservative candidate becomes PM, he will rip both those piece of shit motions to shred.

everything grows and shrinks as resources and access to said resources grows and shrinks anyone who's seen a predator-prey population graph can attest to that right now we're coming off a population boom naturally everything should be shrinking but because of the need for constant increases in profit margins thanks to greed and jews we're told that this decrease is a bad neigh a horrendous thing that we should avoid at all costs
if japan does solve or at least show the world that population decrease is a good thing it will be a very good thing
I hope you do and wish you luck
godspeed japbro

LOL quebec, you fat fucks are almost as fat as us!

i mean its not like they are americans or anything anyway.

Japan and Singapore

Hah.

Suck it fatfucks. THIS is what you get when fatshaming is encouraged.

Fatfucks either kill themselves or forced to get skinny.

w-what do you mean, even Portugal?!

AĆ­ o caralho...

t. angry canadian manlet

you guys aren't exactly synonymous with western military hegemony
it's okay, we like you anyway

correct
humans need to be looked at from a statistic point of view if a group is a drain on resources or a danger to the wider populous that particular group should be heavily restricted or out right destroyed
humanism compassion and hubris will be modern man's downfall

Look who's fat shaming,guys..I couldn't maket his shit up if Iwanted to.

doesn't know how BMI works
pic related

Try swordfish bra, its like chicken

It's about time you get raked, little leaf

>Quebec
>Country

japan is really healthy for their average height

Nah, but if the test robot ripped an old person in two, it'd hurt sale.

That, and if you're too fat two health checks in a row, your comapny gets dinged for insurance money, and gets pissed at you.

pri.org/stories/2009-11-10/fat-japan-youre-breaking-law

Automation isn't going away, and I fear for countries that have/are importing vast numbers of people to work jobs that won't be there in the future. The vast majority of attacks in Europe have been done by second or third generation children of immigrants. People can see it doesn't work, but keep doing it, it's baffling. And I'm rooting for Mad Max too, although 'll

> although I'll

miss how much fun Trudeau is to watch.

huffingtonpost.ca/2017/05/25/trump-trudeau-wave_n_16806700.html

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/dwIHB