KDC tweeted Seth Rich investigation started by some user

user started this petition
7,500 signatures now. Kim just tweeted so maybe it will get some traction now.

Good job user.

Other urls found in this thread:

pdfmerge.com/
archive.is/ArxdA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

The thread was kill fast but I liked the idea. I've been pushing it for days. I hope the original user sees this.

screencap of original thread.

Salute, user!

Where ever you are.

Bump

KDC doubles down!

Gateway Pundit picked it up 2 days ago. I didn't even notice!

Tea party mention.

/pol take the wheel.

Bump, people need to sign this!

bump

See pic related.

Anyone still trust Wikipedia?

Prison planet mention.

The MSM will never mention this. Fucking change.org started a petition against Fox5. Fuck those guys.

A search on YouTube for Seth Rich results in 1,390,000 hits.

>Kim dot com
>Sign this petition
Go away you fat fucker. If you knew anything about the US, you'd know petitions are pointless

Yeah, Kim has been serving up nothing burgers trying to get attention for his own legal problems. I just like this petition because its user created and user approved.

Somebody bump this. It would be nice if the original user saw that his idea was going viral.

What does that even mean? You're still signing your name as proof of a political opinion that could one day be used against you by your insane government, all while not benefiting your interests in the slightest. Also, search your memory. Do you have a memory of a successful petition campaign at a federal level? No. Because it never happened even once

Actually if it reaches the threshold then the White House has to give an official response to it.

bumping for justice

>m-muh daddy
A prepared statement is barely a response. Not worth the effort of adding myself to a COINTELPRO list.

Correct, the petition won't do shit. The goal of this and everything that /pol does is to spread the truth.

/pol changes public opinion with truth
(((left))) changes public opinion with lies

Kim .com is FBI and is going to discredit the Seth Rich story, and already has.

It's why he's not in jail.

Truthfeed mention

"Murdered DNC staffer and suspected Wikileaks source, Seth Rich is at the center of a new probe, as a recent investigation conducted by a private investigator hired by the family revealed Rich sent Wikileaks over 50 thousand emails.

Yet, despite that, and the “staged robbery” anyone who attempts to talk about or investigate the murder is labeled a conspiracy kook right off the bat.

Now, a White House petition has been started to request a special prosecutor into the Seth Rich case."

You're missing the point. Doesn't matter if KDC shot Seth. If the sheeple don't wake up, US is going to be as fucked as EU.

Remember when the white house had to address the idea of creating the Death Star because it received enough petitions? Do YOU know anything about the government user?
Sit the fuck down.

Who is @jack? Is he like MySpace's Tom?

Jack's like the owner or CEO or something. Someone with enough influence to censor shit on Twitter.

Jackpot sounds like a non-denial confirmation.

its strange for me to read wiki with out a userstyle ubuntu tan coffee or green are the ones I use but just for day to day easy access history

The News Commenter mention.

>Seth Rich investigation happens
>It turns out he was the leaker
>DNC and Intelligence agencies die overnight

Expect the greatest resistance in the world to stop any federal investigations into Seth Rich. The fact that FBI doesn't already have a case open on Seth Rich speaks volumes but maybe something will change. Pic related is also a start.

Hannity has been fired

check it out tonight, he won't be there, it starts in a few minutes

Growing faster.

use a fake name dingus

this is page one of seth rich's lexis nexis data. I am looking up his parents now.

Bump for Seth Rich
Bump for Justice

page two. I am new to this.

page three

last page of seth rich's lexis nexis data

I would love to know the relationship between Brad Bauman and the family. Are they scared of him and DNC?

Also you can check for comments from Seth's brother Aaron on his go_fund_me/sethrich. I'm hoping he'll give a hint on how they really feel. MSM keeps saying don't talk about it, it hurts the family. Meanwhile the family has a go_fund_me for investigation money. They obviously don't trust Brad and the DNC machine to get anything done. And maybe they realize the DNC machine will try to cover it up.

Thanks and saved.

>petbouncevitamin.com
High energy pets? It doesn't look like a WP or Drupal site but I've been out of CMSes for a while.

The tap Failed to load tweet tap to retry has been happening to me all day.

Some thing is fishy.

What do you do for a living to have access to LexNex?

Aaron Rich's statement from last week on his go_fund_me/sethrich to raise money for an independent investigation.

"
Update 3
Posted by Aaron Rich
7 days ago
Hi Everyone,

In light of recent events, I wanted to post a quick update.

First and foremost, I wanted to thank everyone for their support in answering the only question that matters- who killed Seth? Being committed to the facts will be what answers that question.

To date, we have not used any of the raised funds. As previously stated, we will report when we do.

Recent events have unfortunately highlighted our family's need for total independence and control of any private effort to help solve the
murder. We can't take offers of help from third parties as even with steps put in place meant to protect us, we still find our family being used for political motives.

We have never tried to hurt and use others the way we keep getting hurt and used.

I will ask again if everyone would re-share this effort one more time. Help allow us the independence we need to assist, not impede, the solving of Seth's murder. Allow us, Seth's family, to seek out the help required, and not rely on aid offered with strings.

Thank you again for your support.

-Aaron"

a petition?

those are a joke to people in DC

I found what appears to be a relative of Seth because she shares his address. No voter record for her, but I will post the data. thanks to all the researchers on this issue.

Name: RICH, MARY ANN
Address: 12105 FARNAM ST
OMAHA, NE 68154-2252
DOUGLAS COUNTY
SSN: XXX-XX-XXXX
Date of Birth: 06/1957

I am a law student with an externship with a good firm. this doc is ten pages. there must be a better way to post this. it comes in pdf but I had to transfer to jpg to post.

trying two at once! LOL

Signed.

That firm is going to get flagged by LexNex and possibly lose their account. You know that right?

multi post fail. here is three.

my firm is fine with this. thanks for the concern.

Txt again and saved.

4 more

bump

fuck me, you're insane lawyanon
godspeed and bump

You may be able to access the full police report and autopsy report of SETH RICH from lexis nexis, can you try?

What are we looking at Lawanon? Bump

lawyanon! I love it. I need to register or something so I dont have to do the captcha

this is seth's mom I am pretty sure because they have the same address. compare with seth's lexnex
12105 FARNAM ST
OMAHA, NE 68154-2252
DOUGLAS COUNTY

you can easily compile these all into one pdf

Death Record
Name: RICH, SETH C
Address: NE
Decedent Personal Information
Date of Death: 07/10/2016

it wont let me post pdf or doc

>Joel rich
Are u trying to tell me that it's the kikes again?

first use a screencap program on each page saving them in PDF format then upload them all to the following below.

pdfmerge.com/

I posted the other day... still need last 4 of SR social.

Petbouncevitamin.com is reported as a phishing site in firefox on android... Hmm..

Get in there fgts

I've done my part.

Are you doing yours?

what about dailyhealthcentral.com

Yeah, and what the fuck came from it? Nothing, a fucking joke. Shut the fuck up you embarrassing retard.

does not allow pdf uploads
Error: Corrupted file or unsupported file type.

I will do more tomorrow. thx

Someone spam this on r/the_donald. Im shadowbanned on reddit, so can't do it myself.

Take your shill chickenshittery and GTFO this board fucking now, asshole. People like you ruin everything with your cowardice and wickedness.

Bump

Why are you faggots giving this attention-whore exactly what he wants? You'd think after he burned you for the 5th or 6th time you'd learn by now.

KIMDOTCOM IS LOOKING FOR SOMEONE TO MAKE A SIMPLE WEBSITE EDUCATING PEOPLE ON SETH RICH.

Best site gets $1000

archive.is/ArxdA

shared and bumpp

would you mind uploading over at eightchan Sup Forums? They allow multi-uploads and you can upload pdfs too.

I can. What's the thread?

I can't link. Just go over to 8/pol/. There are stickied threads on SR.

Did you catch the fact that many people knew Seth Rich was on his way to a secret meeting with the FBI the night he was murdered. Guns were "stolen" from an FBI vehicle that night two blocks from the murder. Question> Who were the FBI agents in that car? Neighbours said they saw TWO cars with blacked out windows. Was it Andrew mcCabe who has been identified as freaking out and wanting his agents to F Flynn and F Trump. Or Comey who has been Clinton/Obama henchman for many years? Is THAT why so much hysteria? Was it the FBI themselves who beat up Seth then shot him? Then had to work fast to get someone at the hospital to finish the job? Is there an honest FBI agent left who can find out who was in the FBI cars that night who reported the theft of their guns? Did they fake a theft because they were the attempted murder weapons? Sleuths??? Surely the spyware the FBI used on citizens can find out something.???

>secret
>many people knew
Sauce please?

Two sharp, quick shots. What makes this? Why release no info on weapon?

Because it would lead back to the stolen fbi weapons?