After watching Trump be so disrespectful today I don't I can support him anymore...

After watching Trump be so disrespectful today I don't I can support him anymore. This behavior is unacceptable for the President of the United States. I want to take my vote back so bad. Get me off of this loser train.

This.

His "fuck you" attitude is one of the reasons why people voted for him, shill.

>I don't I can support
Learn how to spell first, you dumbass

>filnames
>same id
This is a bait post. Are you autists this stupid? Jesus.

Why not just vote for a child then while you're at it. That's how a rotten kid acts.

SHILLS GET OUT ROOOOOOOOOOO

Won't someone think of the NATOs?

Why didn't I just vote Hillary? I should've just listened to Bill Nye

>he can't into /pol culture

I CAN'T TAKE IT ANYMORE

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes

wtf why? i loved it! he is the first president to finally not act like a fucking cuckwad and hes working to make america and europe safe. seems like hes trying to do the goddamn job hes supposed to be doing

every morning i see him in the news i smile and think, holy shit, just imagine if hillary had won, we would all be on a secret list and hunted down and seth rich'd for voting against her

I'm so glad at least 6 other people feel the same as I do.

Fuck Trump!

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get borde-- I mean the nuclear codes

Die in a fire, shareblue

What are you talking about?

Can't take the bantz?

-shareblue-sample? What is this jewery

you never voted for him. your bitching will grant him another 4 years so keep it up faggot.

You can tell this is CTR or whatever variation because these were the same kinds of threads and memes they used while concern trolling before the election.

shareblue shills are so fucking obvious.

Is this meta?

U having a giggle?
or just plain retarded?

Explain. Is it his hair? The fact that he drinks Diet Coke? What? Please stay.

Forgot to change your ip didn't you shareblue

>unacceptable f

I'm not shareblue, I actually voted for Trump but he's just a kid embarrassing us on the world stage.

how about you stop being a fucking cuck and stop being offended by everything, holy shit... what? is bashing trump the cool thing to do now? lmao....

We can see your ID you stupid fag

>embarrassing us on the world stage.

Fuck drumpf, I'm going back to being a liberal. Who wants to fuck my wife? Anyone? Please?

>This behavior is unacceptable for the President
Blow it out your ass

>stupid fag

Hi sharedblue.

Having a non-comfee day?

>same flag = same person

Can you be any newer than this? People are just fed up of Trump

I loved it..

Im voting for him again

>fuck my wife?

>Im voting for him again

NATO and the UN are the only thing stopping the Russians from invading the world in a nuclear holocaust and he disregarded them. He is a Russian puppet for sure!

This is your typical reddit shill who tries to roleplay a trump supporter and then bash him to try and portray this image that maybe trump was the bad guy all along and watch everyone turn a new leaf on pol/ fuck off u faggot

>not realising your shilling tactic stopped working long ago
>make it even more obvious by have a plethora of shareblue meme pics saved
>all you shills are echo chambering and not realising

lol ctr trying hard today

>I'm going back to being a liberal

Same here!

>leaf
come on now not everything is our fault

I'm not sure if this is trolling or people posing as CTR in order to unify Sup Forums against a common enemy

You are transparent. I see plans within plans. He will nut inside us!

So disrespectful that the guy he moved even laughed

It's the second one. I hate talking about /pol on /pol, but for fucks sake do you really think CTR or any legit shills would be this retarded. If they exist they're doing things a lot less obvious.

as if if mattered, stfu and continue to live under a rock

Do you shills ever get tired of posting the same lame crap that doesn't influence anyone? Do you honestly believe someone will read this post and think "oh, he's so right-- I regret voting for him!"

I thought the SEIU was in here somewheres?

Lol. ShillBlue Brock lover.

You thought he was respectful after all the shit he said on the campaign trail.

I doubt you voted for him. And if you did, you should have fucking known better.

His appeal to those who voted for him was how disrespectful he was. They practically said so every chance they got in interviews.

they for sure exist and are for sure here, but things this blatant is definitely just people fucking around

Hi ShariaBlue. God hates fags. Mostly you though. (see image filenames). sage

BETA MALE BLUES....

Trump is the middle finger in the face of cucks everywhere. He's gonna stack two more scotus seats along with Gorsuch. Hillary Clinton will never be president. Shadilay.

WHO THE HELL LET THE KEKS IN ON Sup Forums???

Not gonna lie, former Trump supporter here, it's hilarious watching him crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let this guy get two scoops

FUCK I MEANT KEKS

please kill yourself

(((faggot)))

Not gonna lie, former Trump voter here. This is fucking embarrassing watching Trump crash and burn. But in all seriousness we have to take the nuclear codes away from this guy.

kys faggot

THIS

Kill your self, prove it

You can take votes back?

What are you talking about? Russia's done more to fight ISIS than the US.

Total let down -

When does he get the boooot

>"I voted for trump to make america great again"
>"wtf, the president is tough with our allies for not pulling their weight"

Go suck merkels cock, I have never been prouder than watching todays shit.

>sage
Seth Rich was murdered because of Hillary's crimes.

No, he means kill yourself and then prove that you did for our enjoyment.

Retard...

No. Trump should be the one to kill himself...

sage
either way it's burying threads of actual importance and needs
S A G E D