LatinX

White liberals dictate gender neutral term for the entire Latino Race and apparently latinos unanimously hate it.
huffingtonpost.com/entry/why-people-are-using-the-term-latinx_us_57753328e4b0cc0fa136a159

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/Rdd4S
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/Rdd4S

based norway

>"linguistic revolution"

en español este es un meme que lleva algunos años

la x igualitaria

pero es un meme

UN PUTX MEME

Latinx is the most embarassing thing I've seen linguistically so far in my life.

It's a blatant attempt to manipulate language because you want to look progressive and trendy.

It will be forgotten in like 5 years entirely and historians will only use it as another detail as to why social justice was a complete failure

>La Abuela
>Now
>Lx Abuelx
It makes the language nonsensical and unpronounceable

Spic language has gender for all nouns, they are dumb as fuck. has nothing to do with being progressive, it's the fucking syntax.

latinx sounds like some Sup Forums shit

>yeah I'm running oracle with a latinx front end

I think the first time I heard it aloud was in a trigglypuff youtube video. I live in the Palm Springs area which is basically little Mexico now and they all just call themselves Latino/Latina or (more usually) Mexican. This is just a bunch of privileged brown college students trying to impose their will on a bunch of poor brown illegal immigrants.

Spanish words can only be one of two possible genders. This must trigger the everloving shit out of some liberals.

>latino is male
>latina is female
If you want a gender neutral term why not just hispanic or latin?

bless you Norway.

I'm starting to think the best way to push back against the sjw left would be an unholy alliance with the normies to make fun of the sjws until their preposterous ideas shrink away.

The x is silent, you pronounce it L'Abuel, shitlord

>latin
Spics have absolutely nothing in common with Latin culture

XD just ban all the romance languages for supporting the gender binary!

Spics have undoubtedly more in common with the latin than snowniggers do, that's for sure

>Gender neutering a latin language - liek, literally
Can't make this shit up

los digits

lol you forget that the conquistadors traveled on behalf of Rome

This. You use the masculine word when referring to a group of people, even when they're females.

>FUCK YOU CIS SHIT ROMANCE LANGUAGES ARE HETERONORMATIVE CONSTRUCTS OF THE PATRIARCHY AND CAPITALISM

Maybe this could work in English but in Spanish this shit just doesn't fly.
Spanish doesn't accept a syllable with three consonants.