/CPD/ CHICAGO SCANNER MEMORIAL DAY WARM UP EDITION

>BUT WHO THE FUCK IS ROBERT???
ROBERT is the hero Chiraq needs but doesn't deserve; His nemesis is MALE BLACK, a notorious thief, murderer, and general rapscallion. By night they battle for the fate of the city.

FOR YOUR LISTENING PLEASURE

>>CPD Dispatch Stream:
broadcastify.com/listen/feed/763/web

>>Same feed with ambient music:
youarelistening.to/chicago

>>For Ambiance:
soundcloud.com/sithdemonic/sets/newwaveretro

DANK AUSSIEROBERT OC:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZMLxgBxSiyU [Open]

#### #### #### #### #### #### #### ####

BACK THE BLUE
>>Get Behind the Vest donation drive:
getbehindthevest.org/
>Chicago cops aren't even issued fucking armor by their shithole city.

>>The Chicago Police Department Memorial Fund (ALSO GET SOME SWEET SWEET MERCH):
cpdmemorial.org/

CHICAGO'S K/D RATIO:
>>Shootings Scoreboards:
heyjackass.com
dnainfo.com/chicago/
chitownmugshots.com/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/shootings/
crime.chicagotribune.com/chicago/homicides/
homicides.suntimes.com/

>>Chicago Racial Demographics:
radicalcartography.net/index.html?chicagodots

>>Chiraq Gangland Map:
wbez.org/shows/wbez-news/in-chicago-gangs-abound-but-where-are-they/0d956c2e-171a-483a-8666-f5228d98812d

>>Police Codes:
bearcat1.com/radioil.htm

>>Chicago Police Dept. Directives:
directives.chicagopolice.org/directives/

>>Related twitter
twitter.com/spotnewsonig
twitter.com/hashtag/shitoemcsays

PASTEBIN: pastebin.com/pD418Eky

Other urls found in this thread:

dnainfo.com/chicago/20170524/englewood/racist-flyers-urge-black-chicagoans-help-deport-latino-neighbors
youtube.com/watch?v=xhfJwAHhmrk
weather.com/weather/today/l/USIL0225:1:US
youtube.com/watch?v=ugbpgKy03mc
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495766594007.png
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Good evening roberts

WOOP WOOP Real Robert Hours

Awww shit yeah this will be a good pregame for July 4th

Not yet bud. Got a few hours yet

Evening Roberts. Keys checked
>Nog eastbound on a bike...he has a warrant

Adam has been busy chasing nogs

evening Roberts

Adams are amateurs

I see these threads and always wonder what is the big deal? Obviously you guys like them but why?

and we had a

>naked male walking in the middle of the street westbound

lel

Just listen and you will understand

Good evening lads, hope you all are /comfy/

Chaos and craziness from a distance. Entertaining to hear a once majestic city fall to ruins each night. Seriously nothing else like it and we are a comfy and friendly bunch.

Only place on threads on Chan where people will wish you a good night before you head off for the evening.

Come stay and listen. Heard up after 11

60 and clear tonight. Should be a shooting night. Nice change after a few nights of domesticating.

Dude, it's sheer madness. A shooting every fifteen minutes. The most absurd chimpery that never gets reported. A never ending stream of fights, rapes, shootings, thefts and insanity. It's like listening to a war. Then you add the ambient music behind it, it so fucking epic/cinematic.

CHASE
H
A
S
E

Foot chase?

Beans mad about ICE signs being posted by the nogs

dnainfo.com/chicago/20170524/englewood/racist-flyers-urge-black-chicagoans-help-deport-latino-neighbors

nice fuck them i never in my life though i would see the nogs do something good and here it is. what a world we live in

we have any meme smiths here looking to get trumps head swapped out for a pepe and the tweets swapped for red pills

>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED

whoa. you guys are right. This is crazy. what the hell kind of place is Chicago?

Time for another comfy night.

I've gotten to the point where I listen to Robert every night while going to sleep. It's oddly relaxing. I think I'll count the number of shootings tonight.

1 so far. Ha Ha Ha.

From earlier:
>Accidental death in the concrete mixing plant
>She was trying to drown herself in the tub during a video chat. Not the first attempt.
>Teens are putting gas masks on. Not sure what they're up to.
>Man wearing a Superman shirt harassing a motorist

>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED

SHOOTING #2

memorial day is half a week away wtf

Holy shit, I can't think of a better way to destroy the liberal rainbow coalition than to post a bunch of fake signs telling niggers that they can get gibs me dat for reporting illegal beanz.
Fucking brilliant.

>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED
>SHOTS FIRED
SHOTS FIRED

SHOOTING #3

Are you the user that gives us the updates every night? May be mixing up my flags.

Having worked in a jail can confirm that spics and nigs hate each other with a fiery passion

Before I was redpilled I used to have black friends and always saw this weird animosity come out between my Mexican friends and Black friends.

Did I hear Male Black hiding in the refrigerator?

he was scared off by the daughter and ran into the yard

Nigs raiding fridges

Back when I was in highschool there was an indecent where a group of niggers cornered a 14 year old pregnant spic girl and kicked her in the stomach until the little bean was dead. That was the day I realized we aren't all equal.

the baby stroller was what?

yep, I thought it was bingo card worthy

Male black vs Hispanic

That's fucked up.

Do we have memorial day weekend cards left over from last year?

Lots of unchecked keys tonight.

The fucked up part is that I lived in an all white and Asian neighborhood with almost no crime but thanks to the liberals I had to have murderous niggers bused in from a ghetto 30 minuets away.

Si

Busing was the worst idea ever.

integration was a mistake

I wonder if Memorial Day Weekend is going to have a huge body count?

whats the weather look like this weekend?

fri and sunday rain but we should get some good stuff on sat will be nice

PJW thinks there will be riots all Summer. This will be the precursor. youtube.com/watch?v=xhfJwAHhmrk
Rainy
weather.com/weather/today/l/USIL0225:1:US

I have to respectfully disagree. At least when it comes to schooling. Every child deserves a quality education regardless of skin color. How else can we expect a change in additude and behavior if we set up kids to fail?

Let them fail on their own but at least give them the chance to succeed.

...what fucking delusional reality are you living in? They had their own schools before the nigger hordes descended on us.

Integration may not be the way to fix it though.

Yeah I addressed that in my second comment. Misread the comment and have had a long day. My mistake.

>they just came from church. You can slow it down

This is just a reminder, International Mr. Leather is taking place at the Congress Hotel and surrounding in the South Loop area, District 1, Zone 4 with events in Boystown, District 19, Zone 2. Their parties can get insane as the fags tear shit up. Keep an ear out.

>Let them fail on their own but at least give them the chance to succeed.
The problem isn't that blacks get a higher quality education, the problem is that they are the lowest common denominator by all metrics and they drag down the quality of our garbage education system to their level. Its not their fault its the fault of a system that only cares about those that are on the brink of dropping out and not those who stand to truly excel.

Shots fired. AH AH AH

I think I better make sure I have enough food and water for this. thanks for the video.

>Every child deserves a quality education regardless of skin color.
Can be hard for Male White to get quality education if Male Black is in the classroom. Reality is racist, violent and offensive.

70 shots fired... Fuck.

That reminded me of this...

youtube.com/watch?v=ugbpgKy03mc

it must suck getting stabbed

God I love this

I agree.

Valid point.

I think we're up to six or seven shootings in the last hour.

They're doing "oustide simulations". Expect some happening in Chicago.

this needs to be memed 100%

>tfw I open Sup Forums and /cpd/ is on page 1
delicious.

Good evening, Roberts.

it is fucking awesome fucker that made that for me is the man

Kek. You're welcome, m8. I always try to oblige the memes our comfy little thread comes up with.

Baby momma yelling for help. Grandma reporting

Checking my keys what's up Roberts? /comfy/ weather in the Midwest tonight. Juuuust warm enough to have some happenings, I think. Had a hangover and worked 10 hours all damn day. It's time for a hangover beverage. Bumping because this bread needs it.

That pretty much sums up that fag party.

I wonder how many undercover brothers are getting their thug-ass prostates massaged on the DL by the visiting bear party this weekend.

>Caller says that a male is ...sssstripping his clothes off on the bus...
>...
>...no bus number.

Wow, if you drink every time they say "black male" you might die of alcohol poisoning. The guy stripping his clothes off on the cta bus, and another guy outside waving a gun around, on 47th street, and the other guy that stole the purse and ran all in a matter of 2 minutes.

lol the guy the body slamed a reporter is in the lead atm i.4cdn.org/pol/1495766594007.png

The twist: It's all one nigga! MALE BLACK! He can't keep getting away with it!!

I think we've made it more 20 minutes without a shooting. Impressive for a week day Chicago.

Awesome. I applaud him. The media is a disgrace. They are embarrassing this entire country on a global scale. Cocksucking muck raker got what he deserved.

Any Chicagofags here?
What is like living there?
Are white people there redpilled or cucked beyond all repair?

the new way to win elections is to body slam a reporter

Been toying with a concept.

Real Robert Hours approaching.

I hope he wins, and gives his first post victory interview to that reporter. Then, conduct an entirely violence-free interview.
>After wrapping up the interview he should belly-to back suplex the faggot through a table

Interesting. It's like a baseball card.

real Roberts hours incoming

Well, it depends on the neighborhood and age. I grew up with gunshots as my lullaby, my father taught me to shoot and field strip handguns as a young teenager. Hell, you can almost say I'm blackpilled. A lot of the hipster generation, "Their just disenfranchised, poor, they need help." Bullshit. You have black men and women, and you have dindus. I learned the difference. Most haven't.

Woman refusing ems.. got cut with a sword...

Praise Kek, and bring on the blood.

>Large sinkhole just took out three cars

>CALLER SAYS HER ARM WAS CUT WITH A SWORD
THE SWORDSMAN IS BACK!!

Some nigg got cut with a sword kek

Frame design of this one is based on the 1972 baseball cards. It'd be a cool way to document Robert's adventures.

Shocker the spics are on the loose

sounds like reddit

>sup, my pedes!!!

Ahaha oh man that cracked me up. I want fucking camera footage of that. I might even fap to it.

Getting comfy

Where's namefag Robert to take pics of the sinkhole?

youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8