Why SHOULDN'T we just submit without hesitation to the state? It maintains order and stability...

Why SHOULDN'T we just submit without hesitation to the state? It maintains order and stability, so it has earned our obedience.

because you touch yourself at night

It will exploit you in every way it can.

u first

cows on farms live stable and orderly lives
would you take their place?

YOU SUBMIT ONLY TO GOD. YOU SHOULD NEVER SUBMIT TO ANY PERSON EXCEPT YOUR WIFE YOU FUCKING FAGGOT. THIS IS THE ESSENCE OF KEKOLDRY, THEY REMOVE GOD AND SO EVERYONE SUBMITS TO OTHER PEOPLE, IT'S SO PATHETIC THAT I WANT TO KILL THEM ALL BECAUSE THEY WILL NEVER AMOUNT TO ANYTHING EXCEPT SUPPORTERS OF MONSTERS.

Because the state is obedient to me.

Not the other way around.

If they have forgotten this, then they will be reminded.

Who?

By the way, please do this as a subliminal.

You will never break me.

The American woman is the best looking one up th...oh wait.

because brazil, venezuela, and the ussr

One word for you my dude.

>What is freedom.
Even us bongs don't submit to the state.

There is a religion called submission that you might be interested in though. It's rather popular in the Middle East and France.

Disgusting

>bongs don't submit to the state

Why would we need 1984 if we naturally bent over? Only wet-dirt goo folk naturally submit.

>Every state is worthy of obedience and submission

Funnily enough, you've just explained how human "normie" mind works. The mass is coded to think this way, and will blindly follow anyone, as long as they themselves and their relatives are kept safe, as proven throughout history.

It is up to non-normies, people with actual brain, to lead. So answering to your question, no, not at all. Order and stability mean nothing. You should only bow down and follow those who are
1: better than you
2: worthy of your respect

why should a state be considered or valued as any greater, wiser or more powerful than any individual or body of people? the state is drawn from, constituted and administered by human beings alone, hence it can't do anything superhuman. there's no godlike figure are the bottom of it, unless you believe state power itself is some kind of god.

If you could slice a main artery and bleed out that'd be great.

Order and stability could be maintained with a far smaller government, so saying that it has earned our respect is ridiculous.

Be honest. If they banned niggers, spics and the homeless from park benches it would only be a good thing right?

We had order and stability with smaller government.

Because tyranny is a real thing and we have seen many examples of just how bad things can get.

A self reliant community maintains its own order and stability

>needing government

We should start by taking away everyone's social security and government benefits.

Because without any dissonance, there's nothing stopping the state from maintaining order and stability badly.

>community aka. hierarchy
>anarchism
pick one and only one