GOT HIM: Eric Clanton,the bike lock attacker, arrested by Berkeley Police

>Eric Clanton, has been arrested by Berkeley >Clanton was accused by users on Sup Forums last month as being the masked Antifa activist who beat pro-Trump attendees with a bike lock at the April 15 rallies in Berkeley.

>Until Wednesday night, Berkeley investigators had declined to say whether they were looking into Clanton, despite the outcry online calling for his arrest. Wednesday, officers arrested him in Oakland at 12:15 p.m.

He is being held at Berkeley Jail with a bail of $200,000, according to Alameda County sheriff’s office records online.

breitbart.com/tech/2017/05/25/berkeley-police-arrest-local-professor-for-allegedly-beating-trump-supporters-with-bike-lock/

STUMPED

Other urls found in this thread:

acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I guess he won't have any need for that bike lock anymore.

Violent scum; hopefully he gets what he deserves

>former philosophy professor
>current professor of taking large objects up the ass

Get fucked Eric.
Good job Sup Forums.

He's so lucky for the cultural enrichment he's about to receive

I guess the Red Pill can come in suppository form.

Wtf? We snitched someone out?
Well aren't we fuckin hero's.
>Since when are WE the sjw
>Inb4 Sup Forums is one person

i really hope they have wall mounted soap dispenser in the showers
if not: try to think of your happy place when the nogs and the aryan brothers take turns running trains on your ass

Well, well looks like another liberal shiteater will get to pass his time sampling his cellmates feces in prison. I wish i could find out whos girlfriend hes going to be in jail.

>someone
>antifa

Pick one.

how nu are (You)

Eric clanton is a communist he is garbage belongs behind bars.

Its ok when we do it to Cultural Marxists.

Double standards don't apply when undesirables are targeted.

Uh... its not snitching. What the fuck is the internet going to do, go to his house and break his kneecaps? Maybe during trumps second term... its too early for that.

I've avoided these threads till now, the headline got me and I gave in.
Gunna try to get caught up.

>If you put your enemies in jail, they win

His future looks dark...

first day in prison

>yo whiteboy, the fuck u got in dat bag
>heh... t-this? oh just some doritos. you men are welcome to share them with me. i fought against the systematic oppression that kept good people like you in jail and i wi-
>u got a mouth on u huh boy? lets see what it do. how deep u take dis dick?
>ahhh... i deserve it, my ancestors brought this upon themselves. rape me!!

The difference is that this guy is literally physically assaulting people who simply disagree with him, whereas SJWs target people for crimethink.

Lurk moar you stupid cocksucker

Well done, Sup Forums. I hope this commie scum get 20 years. Then again, this is CA we are talking about. They love them criminals (keep finding ways to release more to the street or reduce the sentences). Praise KEK, I hate commies and commie-lite (liberals).

>Alameda County Inmate Records
>acgov.org/sheriff_app/inmateSearch.do

I wish there was a mugshot, I bet he's crying.

Giddammit burgah!
If you worded this better it would be 8/10 would lol again

He also taught ethics

Antifa aren't people so it's okay.

>“His work in political philosophy also centers on mass incarceration and the prison system,” Clanton’s former faculty page read

He's going to get a first hand look at how it works

>5'11"
when will they learn..

>5'11

five years later and he looks like a literal fash with all the tats

You can't snitch on your ENEMIES, you fucking autistic retard.

>get someone fired for saying something in private
>get someone arrested for non-aggravated assault with a weapon
>same thing
ok

>height 5'11"

lies. he is clearly a manlet

140lbs at 5'11" wow he is a fairy

Sup Forums is filled with the biggest weenies on the face of the earth. You guys always go on and on about violent things like the holocaust and the crusades but then cry when someone brings the fight to you.

You're all pathetic.

>5'11
>weight 140

Christ alive its no wonder the victim only needed some stitches, he got attacked by a skeleton

Hes gonna get nailed with premeditated. He knew what he was gonna do. He covered up his face and slipped in and out quickly. He wanted to do serious bodily harm.
Cant wait to see what happens.

antifa coping and crying has me brutally fapping....

Communists aren't people.

It's commiefornia, he'll get 120 hours of community service.

noooooope. Stop coping and deal with it--YOU PPL ARE OVER, DONE, FINISHED!

folded and rolled up at first contact. SAD!

If it was legal we'd just shoot them but we obviously can't so this is the next best thing.

You sound like such a dumb wannabe holy shit

5'10" at 130 here.
You're right, he is a fucking fairy. Even a small guy like myself could do real damage with a bike lock. Dude has shit-tier strength. This makes me feel pretty confident. I could easily go to some pinko rally and remove a few skulls and meet little resistance. If that's all a 140lb dude can do, they better give up fighting now.

PS: Generally no rape in jail, because people in jail are generally either waiting for court dates/trial, OR are sentenced already and serving a year or less. State prison is where the ass rape happens.

So if this fuck gets probation as most first time offenders usually do, you need to go trigger him into committing a crime. ANY crime. Even self-defense can get you violated for probation, and that can lead to actual prison.

we're trying to fight the nigger
not become him

So if (((somebody))) pays that $200k, Clanton walks free?

it's ok when we do it
>t.machievelli

He's 5'11 and 140#?

What kind of skinny faggot is he?

I bet I could knock that bitch out with 1 punch.

t. 200lb 6'3 master race

cry more faggot
were just smart enough not to fall into dishonour while beating commies
sincerely wish you could come on down for some fun ;)

>Clanton was accused by users on Sup Forums last month as being the masked Antifa activist who beat pro-Trump attendees with a bike lock at the April 15 rallies in Berkeley. Now police have arrested Clanton on charges of assault with a deadly weapon.
> accused by users on Sup Forums
>Now police have arrested Clanton

Your Honor, the accusers rests their case.

t. antifa

but Roo, 5'11" is a manlet anyway

m8 I'm pretty sure you don't get probation for assault with a deadly weapon. And since he hit him in the skull he could probably get charged with attempted murder.

I forgive you estonia bro
that's not how bail works
it's the deposit you put down between being arrested/charged and your trial
paying it means you're free until tried
if not you chill in jail until your trial
this is america, you have to buy innocent until proven guilty

>don't beat us at our own game goy

NIGGER

Don't you guys worship a manlet who punched out moldylocks?

SOMEONE POST THE VIDEO WHERE HE GOT CLAPPED!

All the professor had to do was stay home that day. But he couldn't help himself. He's fucked now.

That'll get pleaded down. First-time felony, etc.
Trust me, been in the legal system enough.

Also, for any of you fags planning to go to a protest/riot, I have a simple suggestion-
Keep an oil burner with some meth shard on you for use during the event. Makes beating on people a whole lot easier. Just don't get carried away and fuck with the 5-0.

He was arrested for completely unrelated reasons. Firearms charges idiots.

t. triggered antifag

Here's ADW punishments for Commiefornia

>PC 245(a)(1) reads: "Any person who commits an assault upon the person of another with a deadly weapon or instrument other than a firearm shall be punished by imprisonment in the state prison for two, three, or four years, or in a county jail for not exceeding one year, or by a fine not exceeding ten thousand dollars ($10,000), or by both the fine and imprisonment."

Probably a fine which is unfortunate. Plus side is he probably wont be able to shop at Whole Foods which might lead to suicide.

5'11 is objectively the perfect height, lanklet

Friendly reminder that when we two meet up, your entire crew gets rekt and routed. Get gud, faggots.

Perhaps a good psyop would be to gaslight clanton into continuing to believe that his actions were correct and that "the system" is out for his blood. It might result in him rejecting a plea that would otherwise benefit him. Perhaps he could seek restorative justice as a means of compensence.

Learn to read and get off the school computer Jared

T. Manlet

>Clanton was arrested early Wednesday morning in Oakland and booked in the Berkeley Jail on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that is not a firearm.
>on suspicion of assault with a deadly weapon that is not a firearm.
>a deadly weapon that is not a firearm.
>not a firearm.

Commies... BTFO.

>oil burner with some meth shard

wtf is that

>breitbart
Lol

A new level of confidence and power.

Until he's required to return to court, yes. And if he fails that, that $200k goes *poof* into the state's bank account.

Oh look another thread.
Good to see the mods were serious when they posted their sticky

Bravo! Bravo!

This is undoubtedly the cutest attempt at victory I have ever witnessed. I almost feel sympathy for you Fascist. While you guys parade around this so called HUGE victory ( in reality a nothing burger) we are out bashing you in the streets and stopping Authoritarian speech in media. We've already ousted Billy boy Oriely, next we are going to take down your Alt-Right host Sean Hannity. So enjoy your low level trophy.

Congrats, Trumpkins

>implying I should pay taxes for a service I shouldnt use in order to protect criminals from the results of their actions

oi fight me, cunt

What are you suggesting my good man?

I would agree if it wasn't a deliberate strike to the head. If he had hit him anywhere else I could see it getting pleaded down. I could be wrong but I can't imagine simply probation and a fine for this one, not with how much damage was done.

>not calling him the bike lock bandit

I am ashamed cousin.

He's going to get raped until he comes out with Swastika tattoos, gripping a copy of the Turner Diaries like his life depends on it.

He's a home gamer at the federal level. They will drop the helmet hit, but the other two (skull fracture and broken collarbone) will stick. Minimum (2 years *2 offensives + 3 years (gun)) * 0.8 for great anal. He CONFESSED to having the gun at the riot after they found it at his home. Sweet Pepe the whole Jap navy !

Reddit in the house.

I guess he won't pay the bail to the capitalist government. If he's a real commie he should go to jail. But I don't think he got the balls. He will cry for money in the internet. Pathetic!

>He CONFESSED to having the gun at the riot after they found it at his home.
Can you source this?

Is his charge a felony?

see

good nite piece of shit

You need to understand that EVERYWHERE your guys and /ourguys/ meet, you KEEP GETTING ROUTED. Your ppl ran the fuck away. Your ppl keep running the fuck away. We routed you. We schooled you. Communists btfo. Communism btfo utterly. There is no recovery. You have nothing left!

He's a liar, self ashamed manlet.

he will be sent to Auschwitz

If he's a college staff member, he'll have a lawyer.
A decent lawyer can get this pleaded down.

Oil burner pipe. If you call them meth pipes they become drug paraphernalia, so they're sold as oil burners for vaporizing essential oils for legal reasons.

Not kidding here either, a good strong stimulant makes beating assholes into submission into an automated function during riots.

Yes they are felony charges.