The Yankpill

Fellow Europeans, do not be fooled by the lies of the British government. America and the Americas do not exist. Americans will claim I am insane but they are merely actors, as are all Americans, Canadians and Latinos.

The world is much smaller than you see today. In 1492, Columbus crossed the Atlantic and arrived in Japan. He invented the concept of a New World to gather money, when the monarchy found out, it saw the propaganda value that the Americas gave and how it improved the morale of the working people who thought they might be able to live a better life. This lie continued and spread to every other European nation, all using the concept of Western lands to further control the population of Europe; much of the wealth of the supposed New World was really people tricked into boarding ships to America where they were executed, robbed of all possessions and thrown into the sea.

Throughout the years, it became harder to pretend the US existed. During the Second World War it was important to pretend America existed to boost Russian and British morale, thinking they had no chance of losing. And also to lower Japanese and German morale. Australia was the nation that dropped the bomb, not America. Australia also was the sole combatant of the Vietnam war for the West.

If you might have been to America, you have really been to one of the many sets in Africa designed to look like America. Did you really think to walk 100 miles off road to find African villages? It's why the black population in these areas is so high. Not slavery. In fact, things such as the US civil war and race relations in the US were designed to spread tolerance and are part of the reason for the Muslim invasion of Europe.

America is a fable. The sooner you take the Yankpill, the sooner you see the real world.

that does explain the savage niggers everywhere

a britfag took some time out of his day for this shit.

Yeah as a burger I can confirm this is true

Delete this right now

Fellow Cippangus report in

My whole life is a lie

>I live in Africa
You know, that actually makes a lot of sense. Thanks Nigel.

Probably one of the most fucked up pepes I've ever seen

nice

I lived in Boston for three years during my childhood. Even at age seven i didn't buy that new world bullshit. Fucking red Erik propaganda!

Wow, you blew my mind.
I didn't realize people could be this fucking retarded. Then again, you still worship a fat fuck old lady.

Finally someone not afraid to speak out the truth!

cant be true because that would make us indian and we all use the bathroom here. checkmate.

Don't listen to this man he is crazy

Kek

ROLLING

That actually make sense

BTW too bad the Japanese have already lost.

oy vey the goyim know

YES THERE IS NOTHING INTERESTING DON'T YOU FEEL SLEEPY TIME TO SLEEP user

DONT LISTEN TO HIM

KEEP WATCHING OUR MEDIA

YOU'RE GETTING SLEEPY

I finally have to do this. I don't care about the repercussions at this point. Shareredwhiteandblue has subverted the world long enough and I've begun to see the effect it's having on my fellow human beings. We're locked in rooms and paid a shit wage all day, assigned forums and boards to post on to continue this idea of the United States of America. I've been to the green screen sets where they film footage that's broadcast to humanity from "America." I can no longer do it. We're doing more harm than good. I hope my fellow Europeans can forgive me in the end for my past actions, I just want to make it right now.

I'm Canadian. I have driven from coast to coast across Canada and the USA. I have driven from Canada to Panama. I have driven from Winnipeg to northern Nunavut. I have been to the arctic circle. I have been to Hudson's Bay. I have seen the coastline from the air.
>kys
>sage

TRAITOR

>SHUT IT DOWN