Islam will rule the west. No, there will be no crusades. No, you will not kick muslims out...

Islam will rule the west. No, there will be no crusades. No, you will not kick muslims out. We will outbred you and your kind will slowly extinct.
How does this make you feel?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/UyrgkHPlRSo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I don't care about gay ass religion; god isn't real anyway. If he was, I'd have a fat 10-inch cock. Checkmate, theists

Insha Allah bro

I'd say you have about 5-10 more years before all out Caucasian chimp out.

You'll continue to do your damage during that time, but in the aftermath of it all, you and your primitive culture will be something of a fable or mythology. Years of history lost because you modern shitskins can't seem to get it right.

I honestly feel bad for you.

>Caucasian chimp out
Ironic since the Caucasus is full of dirty Muslims

Sup Mehmet.

You posted this earlier today. Not happening, Roach.

Time will come when streets worldwide will be dyed red by worthless muslim blood of billions, and then the world will be at peace.

Yeah that explains why massive unchecked immigration has already flooded Europe with thousands of sleeper cells and potential terrorists

You think terrorism is bad now? imagine when ISIS kicks that shit into overdrive, you won't be able to get a bagel in Paris without getting ran over or shot to death

Muslims aren't the problem, it's the jackasses who are standing there and opening the gate because "muh fee fees" that are the problem

> Muslims aren't the problem, it's the jackasses who are standing there and opening the gate because "muh fee fees" that are the problem

Why you are letting all the mexicans in, then? It's equally cultural suicide.

muslims will kill eachother when 9/10 women are married to one guy. and 9/10 men have to compete for 1/10 women. that shit may work in the desert but not in civilised society.

>wh*te monkeys
>chimping out
thanks for the laugh lmao. please dare to kill us brown and blacks so we can slit your throat and rape your women.

>2017
>letting in mexicans

its the same roach, again for the 6 gorrilionth time this day

>1.5 million armoshit killed
this should be a warning to westerners, if you dont pay your taxes and don't obey your muslim overlords, you will end up like armenians.

Islam will dominate the world

I just don't your end game materializing, senpai.

I still feel bad for you.

You think your orange utan president dumb as your typical americuck can do anything at all?

Cute, deadly mistake for your race, but cute.

this is why Sup Forums hates turks.

also,

I know, I love it

This.
You have forgotton that white men have never been oppressed by any other race besides other whites.
One day they will chimp out and probs do the 11th crusade.

>your race
>your
Hey Rabbi, whatcha doin?

>Acknowledging the Great Hayastan Shoah
Hm. Not sure how seriously to take you anymore.

I don't count americucks the same race as us Germans. Germans have way better and more pure genes.

>not knowing history
It's ok, roachy. Don't be scared. We, Christians, are misericordious, and we may still spare your miserable life if you repent in time.

Our crazy Left you hide behind is about to be overrun. Once it is, we will take care of you.

Meanwhile a group of elites siphon all wealth and create a drone army and kill you and your dimwitted ideological companions in your entirety whilst they have a nap. Islam is a distraction.

You forgot something. Muslims can only survive in deserts. As soon as they get in contact with water, they die. Cleanliness is their weak point. Europe has lots of water.

>Muhammad once said: Verily you (Muslims) shall conquer Constantinople. What a wonderful leader will he be, and what a wonderful army will that army be!
How can infidels even compete?

Silly little roach. Wars are for men. When kill time really gets going, dog shit mudslides are gonna be paving roads with their bones.

Perfectly fine, I'm a robot when the time comes I'l convert and the idea of getting 4 wife's is hot.

dont. i fell for arranged marriage meme to a qt. m miserablee even though she is qt

Thanks to kike indoctrination, the average German atm is far more cucked than the average American though.
We shouldn't engage in white infighting Hans, that's precisely what (((they))) want.

Vlad Tepes will rose again roach...

Maybe you are right. We can eradicate the americuck genes once the holy war is won.

Then you will be left with nothing but savage Arabs and niggers

Is that really what Turks want?

> Then you will be left with nothing but savage Arabs and niggers

You just described the Turks, so yeah, that's what they want.

KEBAB SPOTTED

>Ahmet. Go to sleep. Your father's gonna kick your ass.

tfw im roach and my name is actually ahmet

I don't know why this buttmad roach believes niggers are his ally.
Pro-tip: Nigs have no religion, they'll steal whatever there is to steal, rape whatever there is to rape and kill whatever there is to kill.

How does it make you feel that you're incapable of any level of civilization without whitey's gibs me dat money?

You Islamotards up in MN and Michigan are the biggest welfare queens next to the Haitians. I wonder what's so great about Islam seeing as you goat fuckers seem to want to live ANYWHERE but the Middle East.

And then you shitstains vote overwhelmingly for degenerate leftist Democrats because you want more gibs, and couldn't care less about family values or traditionalism. Pigs.

Oh look,the same fucking roach again.

I don't believe you at all.
Also, how are my chances as a white man of getting a cute muslim girl once I convert?

Someone has to put them in their place, which is the slave caste of europe.

I'm actually grateful they take away my trash and wash the piss of my streets.

tfw our elite military units are trained to hate muslims and just wait for the signal to take Constantinople back

Oh, shiiiit. Saved. ROACHED

>shit replaces shit
Don't care

youtu.be/UyrgkHPlRSo

>How does this make you feel?

that i'm reading the delusional rantings of a nutjob

>How does this make you feel?
exited desu
keep poking that bear mudslimes so they can join the party
13 down, running down the rest
then we'll start with their mudslime families