Trump to kick BMW out of America

rawstory.com/2017/05/the-germans-are-bad-very-bad-trump-pledges-to-stop-german-car-sales-to-us/

>Completely ignoring how BMW employs more workers in America than in Germany
>Ignoring how BMW's largest factory is in Based South Carolina
>Ignoring how Americans wouldnt buy BMWs if the the only decent domestic car is the Wrangler

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/BE8AI
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/BE8AI

>depriving Germans of money is bad

wow what will sandniggers and gooks drive now?

Remember when out of nowhere the USG decided to #reck VAG for cheating on the emissions?

Or when Toyota got raked over the coals for runaway accelerator pedal problems?

It's a good way to threaten foreign countries.

But BMW doesn't make any money in Germany.
That's why they moved to America.

VW and Toyota did wrong things though. He's just threatening them for no reason.

>Remember when out of nowhere the USG decided to #reck VAG for cheating on the emissions?

GM's stock just slid over the same shit, you're being hyperbolic.

If we really wanted to fuck Germany over we would have destroyed Deutsche Bank with the DOJ fine and they would have been insolvent. Removing a major financial player like that from the DAX would bring down their entire economy.

Wouldn't domestic automakers (or Toyota or whatever) jump on that market then?

If BMW leaves, some other producer will probably want to go there since they can pay employees less there than in other places.

They did wrong things, but the government pleasantly ignored them until it was geopolitically useful to expose them.

>go after DB
You're talking about global financial collapse on that one. That's for addressing grexit-level problems.

trump is not a smart man

>They did wrong things, but the government pleasantly ignored them until it was geopolitically useful to expose them.
Wrong and stupid.

fpbp

Greenville, SC user here. No one ever talks about us, weird. Anyway BMW is a big deal in our community but I highly doubt we'd ever threaten their facility here

>based in Germany
>doesn't make Germans money

>wrangler
>decent

Huh?

Were there auto facilities in SC before BMW?

Of course not. Why? It's just a way to put pressure on Merkel.

Don't forget that the NATO renegotiation is coming up, and Germany is in a tight spot with regard to brexit denbts, grexit denbts, and now NATO denbts.

>“The Germans are evil, very evil.”
>“Look at the millions of cars they sell in the US, and we’ll stop that,”

What the fuck is he doing?

Sources tell me that a good measure of a president is to do with their desert habits. In the past, all the great presidents have had 1 scoop, while all the terrible, evil FUCKING WHITE MALES, had two.

Not your sorry ass car

Shout out from the 864

BMW would not build the biggest BMW factory in the WORLD in Greer SC if they thought they would make more money in Germany. Learn economics before you post you stupid kike.

It was an example. I wouldn't know because I own a Maxima

BMWs suck ass nowadays anyway

Question. When you bought your maxima did the sales rep tell you it was a sports car or something? When ever I see a Nissan car on the road it is going about 20 over the speed limit and weaving in and out of traffic.

>You're talking about global financial collapse on that one. That's for addressing grexit-level problems.

I agree their exposure was big enough for another 2008-level crisis, but there would definitely be ways for the US to insulate itself from that.

No, I bought it because it was decently priced and will not require much maintenance until I can purchase a better car.

I may or may not work at a plant in the upstate that makes parts for the bmw plant.

>owns a Niggermobile
>thinks the modern wrangler is good

Just shut the fuck up, you know nothing about cars.

Nah, the whole setup is that when one goes we all go. That's part of why greek denbts keep getting threatened but always papered over in the end. It'd all fall like dominoes, so the idea is to get everybody right up to the edge before taking the plunge into a new financial regime.

Trouble is they still haven't worked out what regime that should be, and it turns out the more important part is that the strong players (e.g. US) stay on top so they can jack around the lesser players. As fucked as the US is by prolonging all this, it's actually a grand opportunity to be in a position of great negotiating power over how things are going to go.

Based.

I don't give a fuck about American cars, they're all trash.

>I bought it because it was decently priced

So your mom bought a new car and gave you her shitty old Nissan? How long have you known she likes BBC?

>no video
>no audio
>sources say
wew

>this upset
Did a Nissan cut you off on your way to subway or something?

>Lie about emissions results
>fuck up the design for a floor mat
>get caught.
>get punished.

lol nice false-equivalency

Thanks to Barry the Wrangler is an Italian car/truck.

Ready to get c.ucked by Volvo? I can't wait Charleston to turn into New LA.

Why would it have been a big ongoing national scandal if it were just a matter of what could have been a quiet routine recall?

Do you see the entire media doing backflips every time there's another airbag scandal that winds up killing people all over the place?

You must not drive much. Nissan drivers drive like shit. Although, not a bad as KIA/Hyundai drivers with their sub-prime 0 down loan and a 10 year warranty, that they will never use.

German company isn't making money off of Americans selling cars in america? And I cannot into economics? Oh the great pay some nigger makes at the plant totally balances it out for the Germans are a peaceful race who want prosperity. Fuck Germans fuck their sympathizers fuck the Jews they still paying. They get everything coming to them for the reformation

I dunno but it made you salty so I'm happy about it

what's wrong with my car?

Like those were not Government hit programs to get around free trade treaties and to please the Unions. I think Fake News was first exposed with Audi's unintended acceleration. I know NBC did do some fake explosions on some cars.

>sub-prime 0 down loan

god that reminds me of how much of a subprime auto problem we have

I remember reading posts on /o/ from longpostguy about people underwater on their vehicles and then trading them in for a new one a year after they bought it.

People are so retarded about vehicles it's not even funny.

Hyundais have improved looks wise, seems like a decent car to get from point a to b without spending too much money

Germans produce shitty cars anyway, so nothing of a value would be lost
t. owner of a Mercedes

>fleets of M5s to shitty cx90s
I'm not ready.

BMW makes more money with the factory in america than they would in Germany.
If Trump forced them to mexico they would have a 35 percent tax, and no one would buy them.

I remember those, too. I had a good chat with the finance guy in one of the wealthiest counties in the country last time I bought a car, since I had to stay the night due to legal technicalities of buying out of state, and having thereby had the chance to spend some time around town.

It was not a good situation in the making. More like a veneer of fake affluence. He had a lot to relate to as I described how drugs and poor immigrants had taken over my nice little hometown as gentrification projects pushed the real inhabitants into obsolescent poverty.

Damn, I bet you were crying while you told him your story.

Nah. I was mildly hungover and annoyed that I had to wait. We also had fun commiserating about how awful legal-sized paper is, how ridiculous contract law is, etc.

My friends cousin is a production line operator there. It does sound weird hearing about you guys here.

>It was not a good situation in the making. More like a veneer of fake affluence.

I bought my second, "real car" outright at age 23, $19,000.

I saved up the money over the course of 4 years instead of financing. I saved roughly $3200 by not financing at the rates when I actually wanted it, and that $3200 turned into way more money because I was investing those whole 4 years.

The downside is that I don't have a lot of credit history for a credit score. But at the same time I feel like if I can't put down 20% on a house then I don't deserve to have one.

>no one would buy them.
Good

I had held on to my previous car for so long that my previous car loan no longer counted for my credit score. top kek.

The sales guy was pretty happy I didn't give a shit about loans and trying to figure out if this or that much down and that rate and a trade in. While I was waiting, I had to listen to some of the other customers in extended stupid debates. My favorite line was one when one of the sales guys, after hours of trying to get a sale, just outright says
>look, if you leave and come back tomorrow, I'm not going to give you this deal. I'm going to give you a worse deal
and the people he was talking to still needed to go for another walk around the lot and another test drive.

My guy and I had a good laugh over that one.

This is a shot across the European elite's bow.

Those faggot goat fucker lovers can take the BBC without our money.

>implying Trump is a politician and not a businessman

>The EU leaders were also appalled at the Americans’ poor knowledge of EU-US trade policy, both papers say. Chief economic adviser Gary Cohn, the former president of Goldman Sachs, seemed to think that there were different customs tariffs between the US and Germany than between the US and Belgium, according to Der Spiegel.

They still didn't get the message that they can't do separate trade deals with EU members. How is that even possible? I remember news from a couple weeks back that Merkel had to explain eleven times to Trump that he can not do that. How retarded is your leadership America?