Obama still fucked

previous Phase II: Hashtag Campaign
>#DontSpyOnMe
SPREAD THIS EPIC SCANDAL TO NORMIES
>#DONTSPYONME
Say NO to 702 Re-Authorization

Quick rundown:
i.4cdn.org/pol/1495737204377.png (embed)

Reading list/Articles to share:
circa.com/politics/barack-obamas-team-secretly-disclosed-years-of-illegal-nsa-searches-spying-on-americans
foxnews.com/politics/2017/05/25/obama-s-nsa-rebuked-for-snooping-on-americans-journo-says-it-proves-wide-pattern.html

Proof:
scribd.com/document/349261099/2016-Cert-FISC-Memo-Opin-Order-Apr-2017-4

nsa.gov/news-features/press-room/statements/2017-04-28-702-statement.shtml (Archive: archive.is/6lQjF)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc
youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc&feature=youtu.be
youtube.com/watch?v=92qk1GH68NY
circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties
washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/16/AR2005121600021.html
archive.is/7BMws
pclob.gov/library/702-report.pdf
pclob.gov/about-us/board/medine.html
theintercept.com/2016/03/29/top-privacy-watchdog-suddenly-resigns/
wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12259
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_and_Civil_Liberties_Oversight_Board
archive.fo/PGogM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Take time to read and comprehend the enormity and potential fallout of this scandal Sup Forums

It is underway but the news is being strongly suppressed

Please consider participating in spreading awareness by tweeting / sharing stories and using the hashtag

>#DontSpyOnMe

This needs to be made a non partisan issue. Not right wing conspiracy at all. Not Trump related at all

What did Sup Forums mean by this?

Can I get a quick rundown on what obabo did?

This has been going on forever and it's been known the whole time.

Someone explain to me why this is all the sudden a "happening."

Seems like a flash in the pan. Why am I wrong? Genuinely want to know.

>inb4 shill

They meant you all need to watch this

youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc

Based Judicial Watch will have our backs but can do greater things the more people know what they do and are able to accomplish

This is a earth shattering scandal and Judicial Watch will go to any and all lengths to make sure it is done right

WATCH AND CONTRIBUTE TO JUDICIAL WATCH AND FREEDOM WATCH

Democrats going down

Down, down, down.

Democrats goin' down.

Down, down, down.

you forgot these links

youtube.com/watch?v=QSygF17_foc&feature=youtu.be

youtube.com/watch?v=92qk1GH68NY

Also breaking news--FBI shared illegally obtained spy data with private entities

circa.com/politics/declassified-memos-show-fbi-illegally-shared-spy-data-on-americans-with-private-parties

>He expanded warantless surveillance by weaponizing the NSA
>Handed out raw data like candy for deep state to use for wagining political warfare (Executive order sharing intel becomes abuse of power charge)
>Self confesses portion of abuses in October just before election to FISC
>Trump wins
>FISC discovers way more abuse
>FISC issues report about "serious 4th amendment issue" and "institutional" abuse of Section 702 protocols
>Dems fucked for all eternity
>Citizens now have standing to sue government for invasion of privacy/4A violations using unsealed FISC report as proof that it was widespread and illegal

So why didn't the FISA court just tell king nigger to fuck off when he asked them to do all this shit?

Suddenly they care about the 4th? Bullshit. I don't buy it.

The logic of #DontSpyOnMe
>Not overtly political or partisan
>Frames as civil rights issue (it is)
>Will get interested people to click and read
>Family friendly and easy to understand
>Could catch on with redpilled celebrities
>Spread to JAMES WOODS, ROSEANNE, DUCK DYNASTY, any libertarian or patriotic celebrities, athletes, etc
>THIS SHOULD BE SOLD AS NON-PARTISAN ISSUE
>GET CIVIL RIGHTS, PRIVACY RIGHTS PEOPLE SHARING

FISC gave the warrants for the foreign targets

They had no control over how the collecting agencies would handle the raw data

FISC cant make Susan rice NOT illegally unmask the legally collected intel they authorized

bump

Do not let this be slid.

#DontSpyOnMe
HUGE breaking new development
FBI implicated selling intel to illegal 3rd parties

SHARE THIS LINK WITH
>#DontSpyOnMe

I knew Obama was a piece of shit when he threw Snowden under the bus and started sucking NSA dick but god damn what a faggot

Agreed, he has suspended the constitution for Americans.

Yep obama was an absolutely cucked bitch to deep state. You can see that. they showed him how he could benefit from it and so he just shut his mouth

Then trump won.

This is where the term "Constitutional crisis" truly fits. The full scope of this is going to be galling and outrageous, you can just see it coming

Gods, we can fucking hope. He and the rest of them need to be hung.

Bump

I think he bowed to Comey. Can't find that pic.

As much as I hope the first black president goes to jail over this, you know he won't.

Would you settle for a completely ruined legacy? There is no way out of this for Obama that doesnt involve one, the other or both

Great idea. Could be spun to be antiTrump, perhaps mentioning Comey.

Him going to jail would be a completely ruined legacy.

Yes, good point, it has that flexibility, which makes it useful
Be creative and get people thinking "NO TO 702" and "DONT SPY ON ME"
That;s how we defeat the propaganda, the conditioning

I hope it catches on as I think it has a chance to work

What if he becomes a Nixon-like figure for the left?

Or the embodiment of media lies?

The notion that Obama was "a president without scandals" MUST be put to bed forever. He was so protected due to his "uniqueness" among our history but accomplished next to nothing lasting or permanent while further exacerbating already existing problems to new, unseen levels (race, partisanship, violence/crime, poverty, degeneracy)

I still wonder how Barry Soetoro from Kenya was eligible to be the president.

DELETE THIS

I would be surprised if we didnt learn more about the truth of that story over the years to come

And would almost guarantee Trump was on top of the truth of the matter

Please don't ever post that pic again. Good lord. I'm about to vomit. Find the one where they help her up the stairs to gallows. That I can take.

lol I'm definitely suing. I've shitposted my cock off knowing it would inevitably get me on a faggot watchlist- allowing me one day sue them for violating the 4th. Suck horse cock nosey faggot mother fuckers. You allow our nations to be terrorized, our elections to be meddled, yet you target true American patriots.

All bumps appreciated anons
Not a fast moving happening here but one that we need to cultivate and build slowly
Exposure is the key, the help will come the more people know

Shills know what's going to happen now. They should admit their situation. There would be more dignity in it.

I used to say they were the same ones we’ve always had to deal with. Same ones my granddaddy had to deal with…but I dont know as that’s true no more. I’m like you. I aint sure we’ve seen these people before. Their kind. I don’t know what to do about em even. If you killed em all they’d have to build an annex on to hell.

Got Country on the brain tonight. Anything productive? I don't see it.

I think its the same ones. Largely. It's communism. The communists. the bolsheviks. The fucking reds man.
Baby boomer generation ignored the problem.
They are corrupting everything from within although I would bet that some deep staters chated about storming the White House with trump away like the Bolsheviks of 100 years ago
Some just get lured in by the sweet lies of the commies, but many of these media and Democrat polticians i think are literally just indoctrinated commie agents.

And they don't know. Intellectual failures. Sheeple herded by the grim reaper.

Obama in jail would really make my month.

The smartest user here will one day become in charge of the company that publishes the most widely used history school textbooks, I hope

Itd make my life, man.

Godspeed

ayn rand said don't inherit an unearned guilt

no such thing as white priv
there are male and female
lower gov spending 99%
get rid of regulations like building codes and most laws
fire all lawyers

Just assume trump is right on these things it's uncanny

Ayn lived that commie shit and is an authority. best book I read in my commie college. First thing that made any sense. Level 4 specialized course.

HOT DAMN
This new story out tonight by Carter and Solomon is just pouring gas on it now. Comey? Fucked. Rice? Fucked. Brenna? Fucked. Clapper? Fucked. Hillary? Fucked. Obama? Fucked.

>The FBI has illegally shared raw intelligence about Americans with unauthorized third parties and violated other constitutional privacy protections, according to newly declassified government documents that undercut the bureau’s public assurances about how carefully it handles warrantless spy data to avoid abuses or leaks.

>In his final congressional testimony before he was fired by President Trump this month, then-FBI Director James Comey unequivocally told lawmakers his agency used sensitive espionage data gathered about Americans without a warrant only when it was “lawfully collected, carefully overseen and checked.”

>Once-top secret U.S. intelligence community memos reviewed by Circa tell a different story, citing instances of “disregard” for rules, inadequate training and “deficient” oversight and even one case of deliberately sharing spy data with a forbidden party.

>The FBI normally is forbidden from surveilling an American without a warrant. But Section 702 of the Foreign Surveillance Act, last updated by Congress in 2008, allowed the NSA to share with the FBI spy data collected without a warrant that includes the communications of Americans with “foreign targets.”

>But the FISA court watchdogs suggest FBI compliance problems began months after Section 702 was implemented.

NO TO 702

#DONTSPYONME

It's gonna drain. Adults are back!

Let's take her for another ride up and down the board shall we?

Read through this new Circa story, any interested parties
It is beyond damning

Slow tonight. Tomorrow, the sky falls.

Spreading it all over

Good Job OP

You faggots know that this has been 'exposed' like three or four times now, right?

No one cares.

They just.

They just don't care.

Bush did this shit and they didn't care.

Bush did this shit when everyone HATED him and they didn't care.

Obama did this shit and they didn't care.

Trump is doing this shit despite their claims that they're 'stopping' and when it comes out, they won't care.

They. Don't. Care.

You're not going to be able to bury the Russia shit with this. It's not gonna happen.

You know what's going to happen now. You should admit your situation. There would be more dignity in it.

People like to point out trumps strengths and flaws.

In truth, trumps greatest strength is that people constantly underestimate him

Shhhh

washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2005/12/16/AR2005121600021.html

and do I really need to remind you why Snowden is in political asylum?

It's not going to change anything. You're going to shriek about this and then YOU'RE going to forget. And then when it comes out that whoever is still doing this shit, people are gonna shriek, maybe not you, but someone will. And they will forget.

America does not fucking care it is being spied upon.

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/7BMws

I think its wild: a Billionaire success mitt romney loses adn is on defense from barak obama the worst president in history who never did shit in his whole life, including his presidentcy.
He utterly destroyed america

now we have 10B net worth Trump whos got hottest first lady of all time....

and jewbags caterwaul all day and irish too

just total skum shittalking about the archetype perfect american

I mean, lawyers, teaches, community organizers, judges, union fucks, regulators are all fucking SCUM who feed off stolen life!
they should be exterminated!!

enjoy the party van

user, I give you the privilege. I have taken out enough this evening.

I enjoy your mom!

If it's no big deal you have no problem with guys like me keeping the board updated on how the scandal is progressing then right?
I'll just make daily threads to update everyone on what's happening. Maybe by the time the sentences are read a few more people will care than now.

It's worth a fuckin try anyway. Thanks for dropping by user

Gonna bump and recommend for readers here
Presents a plausible direct tie between what Solomon and Carter reported tonight about FBI sharing unmasked intel with at least one "forbidden party" and the theory that instance could have involved dscovering Seth was the leaker through NSA collected data (they would have certainly had him talking to Kim Dotcom who they almost assuredly have a rolling FISA warrant out on)

Just more food for thought but ultimately the scope and scale of this scandal goes well beyond any tie to any one single case

This is interesting. The PCLOB report on FISA Section 702 said that PCLOB did not find evidence to suggest that FISA Section 702 was INTENTIONALLY abused.

It's a PDF. pclob.gov/library/702-report.pdf

Thank you sir

Who was in charge of the report and of the agency at the time? 2014 was approaching peak progressive dystopia quickly so i have to imagine that agency was staffed with more Obama / deep state friendly stooges. Only if can be proven otherwise would I say thats worth exploring further

The report was published on July 2nd 2014, and pic related is the board members. I'm not sure if these members were merely in charge of the report

David Medine is the Chairman. Pic related is his bio from PCLOB.

Source: pclob.gov/about-us/board/medine.html

theintercept.com/2016/03/29/top-privacy-watchdog-suddenly-resigns/
Well Medine peaced out apparently quite unexpectedly and suddenly last March 29th. So something triggered that

Quite interesting he is still up on their site despite resigning over a year ago
What is this agency? What are its origins? Was this a scam oversight group set up to protect 702?

Nvm does say former chairman

Apparently PCLOB "became its own independent agency", as stated from the FISA report in pic related. Were they previously merged with another agency?

Still holy shit that is definiteiy a scam oversight pseudo-agency. Derived entirely from "recommendations" from the 9/11 report. What a fucking joke the Obama admin was. It wasnt even theirs. They just did whatever the IC told them. Fucking pathetic weak losers

Look at the site. Not updated in basically a year. They just fucking abandoned it. Trump wouldnt even know what the fuck it was

Shit wrong image. That image was the Medine resignation on PCLOB's website.

A group of anons should just take the PCLOB thing over and declare themselves the new PCLOB who the fuck would even know?\
>Hurr, see we have oversight
>We just invent it our fuckin selves and ignore allt he existing protocols!
- Retarded progressive "logic"

It's a definite that PCLOB ain't shit because the NSA themselves came out and said FISA was intentionally abused, when PCLOB said it wasn't

PCLOB confirmed federal shills

I mean look at that.
That's a huge fucking scam in and of itself
>Obama sets up fake oversight board to protect deep state abuse
I would ask what good that "board" ever did for this country? It's really minor in comparison to everything else, but it's an easy headline for any journalist who wants to write it.
We probably have multiple abandoned or near abandoned "agencies" and "sub agencies" in our government right now set up to protect this empire of dirt called the deep surveillance state

It's YUGEEEEEEEEE, I have a haunting feeling that all of the major rabbit holes are going to be connected soon, and it's going to be Section 702.

Democrats are above the law. Waste of time

I would love to see Trump 4D a tweet soon. Like on his way back

>Had a great trip overseas. Scandals seem to be really piling up for Dems. Happy to be coming home to USA!

I would give my room a fresh coat of cum if he did that.

There's gotta be more on PCLAB, Section 702 and the NSA. Think Wikileaks might have some docs due to be released?

>pic related
PCLAB might be redacted group?

>

wikileaks.org/podesta-emails/emailid/12259
Wikileaks talking points for podesta about data collection (section 215 specifically) but mentions 702 and PCLOB

>Did you consult with PCLOB?

>* Yes, and we believe this approach is in line with the recommendations in PCLOB's report regarding Section 215. The bulk collection of this data under the existing Section 215 statute will stop, and the information will be obtained pursuant to individualized legal process.

Sounds like there was a play made by Dems in 2014 (when e-mail is from) to protect 702 while abandoning 215.

We have to be careful that they dont just try to switch collection of this sort to another section of future FISA amendments

What was the date the PCLOB report was made user? these talking points are from 3/27/14

Ooooh man, that's juicy. And the date on the report I found was July 2, 2014.

Ok so at some point PCLOB issued another report that suggested shutting down bulk collection under 215
Then in July issued the report saying 702 wasnt abused

>PCLOB suggests no more Section 215 bulk collection
>obama nominates medine
>Obama reauthorizes Section 702
>Medine gets renominated by Obama and wins
>Section 702 report comes out later

Oh yeah, baby.

Source: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Privacy_and_Civil_Liberties_Oversight_Board

the 4th ammendment has nothing to do with privacy the supreme court has ruled which is why its more important to protect children by monitoring all computers and communications to stop child trafficking and protect children from people who view material made illegal by the US government.

bump

More like the
Preserve the deep state board

Glad to see the shills really having to wildly contort themselves here though like this last guy above me though. Nice try retard read the fucking report

Obviously not you mate the crazy shill with the attention picture no one will ever read

QUADS OF TRUTH

And I know m8 no hard feelings

Hey man I archived this thread for future reference

archive.fo/PGogM

Feel free to post it in other threads, just tell them PCLOB revelations are near the bottom

Cheers will do
Keep an eye out tomorrow afternoon for surreptitious news drops
These rats love to release their bad news in obscure reports and statements and shit on Friday afternoons before long weekends hoping they get missed

Noted, thanks M8

OAN was gonna release Seth Rich info later today but their website got taken offline for a time, if they drop the investigation you know DNC went on the aggressive

Please everyone spread this image.