/mse/ - Montana Special Election General

RESULTS - decisiondeskhq.com/results/montana-at-large-congressional-election/

New York Times visualization: nytimes.com/elections/results/montana-house-special-election

FiveThirtyEight commentary: fivethirtyeight.com/live-blog/montana-special-election/

Right Side Broadcasting Network live commentary: rsbn.tv/live-coverage-montana-special-election-results/

Other urls found in this thread:

predictit.org/Market/2961/Who-will-win-the-2017-House-of-Representatives-special-election-in-Montana.
twitter.com/NewRepublic/status/867942807826305024
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8
youtube.com/watch?v=7jdsx4zMeB4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Quist currently up 48.4-46.1, about what was expected for early stage. Good news for Gianforte.

it's weird seeing people discuss my state so much these last two days

Drive forth to victory

Betting markets have Gianforte up: predictit.org/Market/2961/Who-will-win-the-2017-House-of-Representatives-special-election-in-Montana. He's underperforming past House candidates but doing much better than the governor's race.

Yeah, I bought a jeep from a cunt from your state, they were both equally pieces of shit and looking at the welds he made on this truck, I couldn't believe he actually has a job welding. I was embarrassed to drive it with those parts he welded because I didn't want those welds to be associated with me.
Absolute dog shit. Fuck that guy.

Imagine being the guy who lost to a New Jersey carpetbagger Christfag who almost nobody likes.

neat story

What happens in Montana?

From what I saw when I drove across it, a whole lot of empty space and sane people. /comfy/ as fuck.

sounds like canada

Bump

fucking nothing, it sucks
if by sane you mean radically opposed to anyone who doesn't fit their worldview

It's pretty near Canada. My favorite part was the Eastern part of it, because it had a great combination of desert landscape that was still useful for agriculture. Get over the mountains and then suddenly you start to get in to Californian mentality.

Who's gonna win? More people going to get body slammed in the future?

Probably Gianforte, although not by a ton (5-8 points or so?) Lots of votes post-bodyslamming to come in though, so worth keeping an eye on the tracker.

Pathetic as always, Democraps.

So basically the body slam is helping us? Also is this guy good?

48-46 !!! It's happening!!!

The body slam probably hurt him, it's just that most of the votes were cast beforehand. He's not ideal for several reasons (out-of-state business executive with a lot of associated baggage) but he's positioned himself as an ally of Trump and can serve as a counterweight to Bullock.

Bodyslamming shitlibs confirmed for new silver bullet for republican politicians.

Expect to see it more often.

>District with multiple R's competing
>They get into an argument over who has bodyslammed the most shitlibs
>They start bodyslamming every shitlib in sight

This can only get better.

>tfw Spicer throws the podium at the next person who asks if Trump has provably disavowed the Russians yet

203k votes declared so far.
whats the total number expected?

we're at 26% with those 203k.

Unless they beat you with weapons then y'all have the leg up in the intolerance department.

Montana needs jobs.

We don't care about your issues with reporters.

What if we compromise and Gianforte creates a bounty system by which you can earn income bodyslamming shitlibs?

As long as you got it on video, you might be able to monetize it on JewTube.

Greg won, 99% in betting markets confirms.

Republicans used to win this region by 15% in the last two elections. if Greg wins by only 6%~10% it means republicans are down big time nationally

When the Republican wins we should DM on twitter the reporter pictures of 90 era wrestlers with the text "SLAMMED"

Maybe if you stopped voting for republicans you had jobs

Dude he literally body slammed someone lmao his turnout will be less from that kys jew

Nothing; I think they keep it that way on purpose.

Called! Greg "Jew Slammer" Gianforte wins! Good showing lads!

Even the biggest of kikes like yourself have to admit that due to the body slam incident, this race is no longer a bellwether, this incident was too much of an outlier.

Montana fag here I hope Body slammed joe won.

This is absolutely bananas. First Trump and now this, a guy who literally assaulted a reporter and not only somehow wins, but outperforms his poll numbers. It feels like I died and got transported to an alternate timeline

>What is Texas?
>What is Florida?

If you gotta slam, slam a Jew!

I'm literally shaking right now

Florida has lower GDP per capita than the majority of the US

Texas is doing well.

The thing is tho, that when you look at averages, red states are doing poorly compared to blue states. this is a fact

4/10, got me to atleast reply

Literally shivering.

The goyim have overcome your Kabbalah through the power of Egypto-Aryan meme magic. You aint seen nothin' yet!

Where's it been called, sauce?

Based Montana

I thought it was gonna be Richard spencer vs Brianna Wu or something

In eternity little friend, in eternity. It is yesterday today and the brother of tomorrow; it has traversed the abysses. That is it's name!

Montana is a purple state, with a democrat governor.

WHAT NOW, KIKE??

GIANFORTE FOR THE WIN!

>update

Does Montana accept Commiefornian refugees?

I won bitches.

twitter.com/NewRepublic/status/867942807826305024
heh, 4d chess!

what is this from?

Was easy 24 hour profit on predictit.
Body slam ftw

I've met Giantfort. He's a giant faggot who doesn't understand the real world. I hope he loses

>twitter.com/NewRepublic/status/867942807826305024
> heh, 4d chess!
>>>

/ourguy/

>right wing retards are about to elect a corporate cocksucker that wants to take away their healthcare and believes the earth is 6000 years old
What the fuck is wrong with my countrymen?

Guys, I'm literally crying right now. Trump sexually assaults people, now this guy bodyslams people, and they both win? This is fascism. We no longer have a democracy. I never, ever, in my life thought it would be my country that did this. I never thought something could be worse than Nazi Germany, but that is the reality we have with the Republican Party.

Actually you're the moron for buying it not him

for /outguy/ is basically gonna win right

NEW THREAD THEME:
youtube.com/watch?v=fc-DgRO1SrQ

Maybe you need a new pair of glasses

I've met Giantefort and he was a nice guy and very intelligent

Incorporate your shadow, faggot.

Fuck off to Canada, you aren't welcome here

>+5.8%

Is it all rural and suburban retards left? What's the final margin going to be?

>This is fascism. We no longer have a democracy
I wish, I'd move over instantly

go back

Reddit's like the kid with sever autism who never understood that no one wanted to talk to them so would never leave you alone.

*severe

Read the actual story, it's fucking retarded.

They "6 degrees of Kevin bacon"'d him to a racist, because he once saw a guy who once ate a sandwich with a guy who once remembered a guy who was racist.

Then the liberal retards in the twitter comment chain are like "GOTCHA", when the same could be done between them and hitler.

that's right fucking reddit nerds, watch your mouths or i'll trace your IPs and give you the gianforte special

I prefer server autism. I think a lot of kids have this.

your not my countryman, go to Canada faggot

COME ON AND SLAM MOTHER FUCKER!
youtube.com/watch?v=J9FImc2LOr8

>Republican house
>Republican senate
>Republican presidency
>Republican congressional seat in Montana despite body slamming a numale through a table 24 hours earlier

WHATCHU GONNA DO WHEN THE REPUBLICANS RUN WILD ON YOU, BROTHER?

Those fucking subhuman monkey niggers need to die you too. Fuck their seth rich bullshit fuck em to hell I will actively work against them just to spite those faggots

This will be on reddit for those shit eating retards. Watch

put your proxy on before you post retard.

Not gonna lie, former Gianforte supporter here. It's hilarious watching this guy choke and slam, but in all seriousness we can let him get his hand's on this journalist's vocal chords

The Strain

>Get over the mountains and then suddenly you start to get in to Californian mentality
That's because that's where the Californians are forming colonies. Which pisses me off because that's where I was planning to go in order to escape California.

TWO SCOOPS!!!1!!2!!!

>Republicans used to win this region by 15% in the last two elections.
>The exact same dude winning tonight lost a governors race by 5% the same day Trump won the state by 20%

Are you retarded? Sup Forums thrives on reddit salt.

I'm going to feel bad when the Reps grow wildly out of control and someone legitimately misuses the power at some point.

....But it'll be a sweet ride up until that point.

Why do you always say take away healthcare when you really mean not forcing you to buy healthcare?

CNN shitting blood

>update: still irrelevant

Plebbit tears are fucking sweet man!

if you could only bodyslam one of these media parasites, which would you pick?

It's unfortunate. There are plenty of smaller cities thereabouts where a decent person could blend in and enjoy the place.

But even if I hadn't been hearing the stories about the locust plague of ex-Californians, the signs of it encroaching are obvious.

hay democraps

youtube.com/watch?v=7jdsx4zMeB4

we need hogan cnn memes

First time a sandnigger's been right maybe ever. Good work, Ali.