Assigned Reading & Essay by my (((Professor)))

we are to read this, and then write an essay critiquing nazi family policy

however, i do not see any flaws here.

is this the true ten commandments we must follow?

help me out here, planning on writing an essay explaining how there is literally nothing wrong in the policy as shown

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c
youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4
youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It works. Also make sure not to do it too early/too late.

>keep your body pure
>choose someone of german or nordic blood for your partner

I see a contradiction over here.

What class are you taking? you should do a bunch of biology research and argue that it makes for incredibly good advice from a scientific standpoint. if he argues with science call him a marxist

sounds like you lack even if you agree with the german shit you should go the other way make crazy points on why its wrong surpass those leftist and show them how foolish it is to think like them.

>as many childern as possible
this would mean having your wife pregnant non-stop throughout her fertile years, which doesn't seem reasonable and is, in all honesty, rather irresponsible

it would be better if it said something like
>Wish for as many children as you can responsibly rear without becoming a burden on the state
or something like that

Also, the part where it orders you to choose a partner from a specific location / ethnicity doesn't really jive with:
>Marry only out of love
This is one of the issues with people who are against miscegenation on this board. Many racemixers are couples who did out of love, but according to this text that would be against the rules.

Anyway, it seems like it's a fine document but if you want a passing grade I would mention that stuff.

write what you've planned, there is literally nothing wrong with that policy and should be upheld today it could even be applied to other races if you change a few words

>remember you are Somali
>as a Somalian choose someone of Somali or African blood

and so on

When defending each point, be sure to cite outside cultures (POC) that practice similar things.

its a ww1-ww2 class

not too sure how i would go about collecting data on the biological aspect

Argue that these sets of rules should be applied to each of the respective races. Your ancestors sought to preserve their heritage and culture, don't throw it away now for the sake of ((diversity)).

youtube.com/watch?v=DB9oUqIcX-c

Just write an essay copy/pasting the transcript from this video.

end it by laying out whips or switches and ask anyone with germanic blood or *white they should stand besides you and whip themselves until ALL minorities agree you can stop . hell bring nice clothes and give them away give everything away and ask others *whites to undress and pay for the crimes and ideals of the ancestors have a real fucking breakdown until they call an ambulance or something and just keep screaming sorry and the teachers name

That was really well edited, wtf I'm a nazi now

what other respectable sources other than rockwell should be used?

I wouldn't necessarily call this a respectable source, but make note of the arguments in this video

youtube.com/watch?v=HqiWFLsgVi4

DO THIS OP

Write the worst ironic shit possible and say it's serious.
It might actually work.

"Health is not a precondition of external beauty. Many beautiful queens are obese and on the verge of suffering cardiac arrest. Those nazis sure were uneducated!"

Uncommon. Maybe a low rare. I like it.

Haha holy shit.

Is uni really just marxist indoctrination now?

Drop out and learn a trade, op. Dont give more money to your kike kollege

you have to go back plebbit

Marrying not out of love can lead to a troublesome marriage and bad parenting, but I believe it's said more so the tradition of marriage can be kept.

sounds relatively sensible actually

There is nothing to critique in this

Loyalty to your people, promoting early marriage and big families, promoting healthy relationships...

It's perfect

aside from #5, there is no legitimate argument anyone can make against any of those points. and #5 is a matter of preference.

jesus christ, that handwriting. are you 9 years old? have some self-respect. learn to scribe like somebody who gives a shit for one of the backbones of human civilization.

Either

1. Argue how practically nothing is wrong with the commandments

or

2. Do this and completely ham it up and cheekily make libcuck policy and doctrine look foolish and destructive by comparison

Commander Rockwell may unironically be the most patriotic American since the founding fathers.

>of good german stock
>tall, broad shoulders, non-balding, sharp jawline, no major genetic problems
>don't want to get married or have children
>[spoiler]unless maybe to an asian wife[/spoiler]
sorry mein fuhrer
i know i can never be forgiven.

Well for one it talks about purity, yet does not mind Germans and Scandinavians mixing, despite Germans and Nordics being different ethnic groups.

Otherwise it's all correct.

Start by arguing that the inverse propositions are detrimental.

>Thousands of years have passed, wherein each and every one your forefathers had something worth defending.

>You have nothing worth defending.

>Marry out of love
Top cuck. Good way to have women chose tall, lazy idiots.
A woman should marry whoever her parents tells her to marry.
>Arranged marriages >> """love"""" marriages

End the genocide. Kill all Nazis.

Let's be honest. Mohammad Ali was based as fuck and a legend. We're just mad that we don't have our Mohammad Ali, our own legend who talks shit about niggers and tells us to be wary of other races. Our own legend who will remind us that we shouldn't join a war to die for others (kikes).

I agree, I hate the whole Reddit "based black guy" thing, but Ali genuinely cared about races preserving themselves, which can't be said for a lot of so called "conservatives" today, white or black.

Are you autistic by any chance

also something i personally like to do and makes me feel fucking great is at the start of the presentation ask everyone to stand up or close one eye or raise their hands every time they think something you say is RIGHT . play them play them like a fiddle make crazy statements and if no hands go up simplify it and say something like *wow so this whole class believes black are inferior to whites? watch those hands go up *make new rules as you go like if whites want to raise their hands they cant raise them all the way up *maybe to angle a bit? say how funny it is that when whites are told they need to be equal they look like Hitlers minions. at the end encourage them to *Speak out about against whites in the class when they said or did something bad leave them sad and unhappy because they want to participate in the leftist ideals

tell your (((teacher))) that the us is no longer a safe place for kikes and masons ; he will be gased if his adress appears on the web

I disagree with number 8
Marriage should be an alliance between two families

Also
>germans will defend thiss

youtube.com/watch?v=3GqiAhqnMmE

möglicherweise erkennst du kleines niggerschwein einen Widerspruch - und wen sollte das jetzt interessieren ? so etwas wie dich verbrennen wir auf der Wiese