German women be racis. British fucc boi in Berlin. AMA

>Be borderline complete sex addict/ degenerate (by Sup Forums standards)
>British expat living in Berlin (degenerate capital of Europe)
>Fags everywhere, Aids at every corner, Niggers and Arabs literally shitting in public in every hip clubbing everywhere, almost every Sup Forums meme given manifestation
>almost NOT a single German woman without a white man on her arm
>Only German women with nignogs are complete hambeasts/ super fugly with super fit black boyfriends or ugly 40+ with mixed daughters
>Never seen a single woman with a turk/ sand nigger boyfriend despite regularly going on cocaine binges in degenerate areas
>Despite regularly getting my dick wet I can say your average German girl in her 20s and early 30s is extremely xenophobic when it comes to spreading her legs
>Despite openly being blue pilled they are super selective when it comes to fucking
>Will openly preach every SJW meme but will never fuck anyone that isn't western European and can't speak borderline fluent German
>Not even slavs get pu$$y unless they are oligarch kids and are pretty ripped
>The most "exotic" a german girl will ever go is fucking a Spanish guy (which is considered by them as being BLACKED)
Please don't fall for the Sup Forums memes. As a degenerate guy that regularly interacts and fucks lib girls in Berlin and has to fucking jump through hoops of fire just because I'm anglo AMA
btw I have a turkish room mate (directly from Istanbul) that can't get laid despite being /fit/ unless he gets call girls or pretends he will get married with the local turkish girls

Other urls found in this thread:

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/17/fertility-rate-germany-rises-33-year-high-births-children-population
archive.is/b68kt
youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what if i go there, i ain't any of those things

If a Spaniard is getting blacked, a Mexican is like fucking a gorilla.

It depends brosky. How white are you? You need to at least pass as a very tanned Spaniard and then learn conversational level German with a mix of English. Aside from that you better be conventionally attractive. German girls are basically nazis. Go to the UK if you want easier white pussy.

>living in Berlin
Why do you do this to yourself?

gotta acuse them of racism and being nazis for not fucking me :^)
im not white at all

No joke, but its not easy to get pussy as a darker guy. Also don't fall for the white American guy seducing German girls purely based being American and white. That works easy in eastern Europe but not Germany. You still have to be good looking and blue pilled educated if you want German poonana.

>You still have to be good looking and blue pilled educated if you want German poonana.

Not true in all cases. I know a marine buddy that married a German girl and he's conservative as fuck.

German girls are kinda ugly though

I'm a filthy degenerate. I love the mid level easy sex and drugs. Also I'm decently competent to carve out a life here to fill my hedonistic needs. Ich kann auch einigermassen Deutsch obwohl ich überhaupt nitcht rechscreiben kann, Ich bin schon längst teutonisiet worden. Ich trinke sogar Karo Kafe.

Last one i've met was pretty and tall, maybe i just have low standars

Lol that's not going to work. Remember these girls have been taught they're evil nazis since first grade. It means nothing to them. They'll just take some pictures with you on instagram to prove they're not racist and then fuck Friedrich and me.
Come to Berlin and drop the skandi autisim behind. German girls are beautiful. At worst they are just as attractive as Dane bitches. But what do I know? I only banged swedes when it comes to you guys.

>Not true in all cases. I know a marine buddy that married a German girl and he's conservative as fuck.

So a conservative family man that is ripped and employed and probably white. Or a nignog that is conservative, ripped and employed that married the village ugo.

Yes, Germany is the last relatively based and relevant white country that's not a shithole. It's miles better than both France and UK

>Ich trinke sogar Karo Kafe.

>>>/gaschamber/

Fuck you albino nigger

Lol we both know the girls here are better looking than German ones. No need to pretend it's not the case

>btw I have a turkish room mate (directly from Istanbul) that can't get laid despite being /fit/
rofl you're not exclusively heterosexual are you?

Slav here, I find Aryan women to be odd-looking--both Scandinavians and Germans. You're still my white comrades, though.

Juden raus!

I'm sure (((they))) are working on that one.

Come here and you'll soon see you're full of shit my borderline German comrade

Nice larping, Hans.

>Spaniard
>Mexican
What's the difference???

Nice larping Aбдyлхaмид

Good to hear. I'm a brown guy but admire German women for keeping to their own kind

What are white ozzy women like? What do you have to do to get da white pink?

>Aбдyлхaмид
es gibt keinen sinn da...

You know what you are, Aбдyллa.

Improve your cyrillic,Fritzel,

He is callin you Muslim or shitskin or something along those lines

But I'm Caшa.

bullshit i was in frankfurt back in april. german girls are 100% BLACKED

DO NOT LIE, anglo

Post cиcки

>Caшa
Still no German poon 4 u unless you're rich and good looking. I still like you guys. Fuck h8. Plz invite me for coke binge holiday with russian prostitutes and vodka

Idk if the same can be said for Amsterdam

post зaдницy

good on you for fucking some slags, but as long as they keep voting like pinkos, what's it matter if they are hypocrites?
They will continue destroying the West thru their political leanings and masochistic tendencies.
Thanks for the blog post about your pussy safari though. sage.

>no German poon 4 u
>russians raped thousands of german women during the invasion
sorry mate, but russians already got the german poon.
germans are crypto russians at this point

Don't know about Frankfurt chlopie but I only speak for Berlin. Poland is much worse when it comes to your women. Just wave 20 zloty and promise immigration and the most beautiful dresy come running, Ale kocham cie Polska. Lets beat fags together. Gratz on poskaiem Ukrainian women,

But OP, you forgot that non-Germans make kinda 12x faster than Germans, and you'll be a minority by 2063.

Thats what having an empire does to you.

GET FUCKED FRANCE
GET FUCKED UK
YOU FUCKING MUDPEOPLE

more like hundreds of thousands. i was surprised when i read about that. it's the stuff they don't teach you in school..

If you could post one image that would best be called "average german girl in her 20s" what would it be?

Then I love that aryan-slav hipster pussy. BTW Australian guys that aren't morbidly obese nor abos get mad German pussy here. Just shitpost IRL, over exaggerate your education learn a little German and cum bare back into blonde 18-28 year old girls. Its borderline depressing. If you're genuinely interested I'm willing to hook you up here if you have a genuine profession and willing to sieg heil the former british empire .

I wonder (((why)))?
Also notice how basic arithmatic goes about the window when discussing the 6 gorillion, goys aren't meant to question the ebil nazi narrative

>Mexico
>Against interracial
Kek

i live near berlin. lets meet up?

The native american part.

Actually, my experience with German women is that they are the easiest for nignogs to lay out of all European women except for French women.

Even beaners do well there.

Quit larping faggot.

>Genuine profession
I've just a university cunt for now but I have no problem getting my tism up for the british empire if it means I get to cum into 50% bavarian 50% slav pussies

>But OP, you forgot that non-Germans make kinda 12x faster than Germans, and you'll be a minority by 2063.
Don't care. Probably will die by a cocaine overdose by the time I'm in my late 30s. Just pointing out to Sup Forums that these for ever alones should not worry about interracial marriage as much as they do. Although I must admit my 'data' is purely anecdotal. Then again its data from Berlin. Btw Balkan music is dank.

give me an email, your degree (provided its not abo studies) and I'll hook you up.

t. literal medical doctor roast beef

>i live near berlin. lets meet up?
Literally living in Charlottenburg, Berlin. Willing to meet up as long as its not for homosex or anything that will upset the BVS or BND. How do we do this?

give me your email.

theguardian.com/world/2016/oct/17/fertility-rate-germany-rises-33-year-high-births-children-population

Always archive known sources of clickbait. If site, dump on archive.is; if youtube video, rewrite domain in url to hooktube.com

archive.is/b68kt

Explain you dirty spic. Are you some marine that was based close to some mud village in the 80s?

[email protected]
Genetics + Pharmacology.
I'm in my third year at the moment.

ahahaha you're loser.

I fucked several german girls last year when I visited relatives in germany. they are easy as fuck.

What are you studying you disgusting criminal abbo sympathiser? I do not have time for some woman studies cunt. Better be STEM, Politics, Law or something business orientated you filthy abbo sympathiser.

THIS

Yea, just because most white people don't call non-white people shitskins and goatfuckers and don't post on a anime image board doesn't mean they aren't predominantly attracted to their own race. This board autismo level is barely above /r9k/.

Already posted it

I've never really met many young German woman before. All of them were goths and had this paranoid behavior, like trying not to sperg out with their true feelings. The rest were older folks in their 40's and 50's who seemed really nice.

However

Austrian girls. Holy shit. They're like the geeky version of Germans into weeb shit like back in those Deviant Art days where people listened to Slipknot. And the sad thing? Total sluts masked with geeky hobbies. Also, every Austrian girl had a weird obsession for wolves. They kinda reminded me of Norwegian girls with different looks.

[email protected]

Don't want to lose my job because I browse I nazi website, do drugs and fuggggggg everything with XX chromosomes. I just created that email but will check in regularly it if anyone is interested in being a disgusting piece of shit with me in Berlin

Learn some basic german, write to my email and I can get you a nice cushy internship at a Berlin hospital or Bayer. I suggest Duolingo or pimsler for German. Don't ozzy shitpoast on the job. I'm very willing to help you out.

What went so wrong in your life that it has devolved into this debauchery? Who touched you as a kid?

>fuggggggg everything with XX chromosomes
that's not very diverse user, you need to be fugging people with at least 3 sex chromosomes or mutti merkel will have to send you to the diversity camps for reprogramming.
You bloody legend, that sounds like a dream come true.
I'm keen to learn German and I'm pretty good at hiding my shitposting powerlevel.

>What went so wrong in your life that it has devolved into this debauchery? Who touched you as a kid?
I've always been a horny piece of shit. My parents are very wealthy so we had some tenants on my family's estate. The tenants had a daughter that regularly had female friends over that I played with. One day we played sex and I stuck my upper middle class 7 year old penis into 7 year old chav pussy. I've been hooked ever since. I'm probably broken but my god is it fun.

My grill is German Nordic and Im mexican. From my experience as a brown mexican german girls think foreign guys from the Americas are cool and are ok with non white men if they aint from some backwards country

>My grill is German Nordic and Im mexican. From my experience as a brown mexican german girls think foreign guys from the Americas are cool and are ok with non white men if they aint from some backwards country
Amerfitat has a white amerifat german girl. Have fun with the white pussy. Better plant your seed deep inside of that or you'll have to stick with latina girls that will morph from super hot to fat, disgusting whores by the time they're 25 +. Do it whilst you have the chance. Real German girls wouldn't touch you unless you pass as spanish 'white' and have a six pack.

She's literally an immigrant from Germany faggot. And I look brown, but not native so maybe that helps but german girls or any european girl isnt even that picky about simply fucking a different race of men, they only picky when it comes to having a relationship in germany , because of stigma.

Well man, have fun. I'm only vouching for the German Berlin hipster scene are are supposedly not racist. I'm glad you've found some german poon that makes you happy. I'm just trying to calm down Sup Forums about the alleged race mixing in Germany.

yea because vaccines that give you aids and chemical fires that kill employees and industrial run off that makes streams and rivers green is great
youtube.com/watch?v=wg-52mHIjhs

Fake news nigger or all my education and experience is bullshit

Berlin is as representative for Germany as NYC is for the us

That's actually nice to hear

Hitler please come back, apply eugenics and save Europe.

>Berlin is as representative for Germany as NYC is for the us
I would say a very extreme representative of a liberal paradise in Germany echoes the sentiments in the rest of Germany albeit purely my anecdotal evidence.

How is the rest of Germany? Are they getting more redpilled?

Damn, Australia is fucking cucked and almost as bad as leafland. Lucky we don't have many nigs.

Do you see too many german girls with shitskins?

kek agrees

>How is the rest of Germany? Are they getting more redpilled?
I've travelled quite a bit around Germany and I would say only Berlin qualifies for pol memes and if you read my original post its quite a joke. Interracial couples are borderline nonexistent and I feel sorry for the nonwhite men that are together with the german women involved. To put it politely they are very sub-par

>Do you see too many german girls with shitskins?
Its very rare and it turns heads. Furthermore, the women are morbidly obese. If you ever see an interracial couple its usually a Idris Elba look a like with a vomit inducing fatty with a disfigured face. Basically an untouchable woman with an above average black guy. Arabs/ Persians from my experience don't get laid unless they pay for it and that is with Romanian or Slav prostitutes. I'm not even a racist my pol standards. Just reporting from my very liberal circles.

>Only German women with nignogs are complete hambeasts/ super fugly with super fit black boyfriends or ugly 40+ with mixed daughters
what? just go hang out at the parks in kreuzberg and mitte when it's sunny and you'll see plenty of hippy moms with mixed kids

Me too Berlin sempai
[email protected]

>what? just go hang out at the parks in kreuzberg and mitte when it's sunny and you'll see plenty of hippy moms with mixed kids
Perhaps I'm wrong but its very rare. I know it was a big problem in the 90s with sex tourism. German women would literally get knocked up in Africa and come back to Germany and have the state pay for their child. It was such a big problem that the government even put out posters explaining why it was a terrible practice. From my experience since the 2000s that isn't the norm.

German women are hideous. On my euro trip, the most atractive ciuntries were Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Hungary.

Rest are fucking ugly.

>Stop liking what I don't like

>Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, Bulgaria, Croatia and Hungary
>Most attractive
Found the med

Spain BTFO

Thanks for the info mate.
>we can still save Germany

German here can confirm. It was the same in the 90s when I was in my 20s.

Plenty of niggers around but the only girls who'd get it on with them were fat and ugly rednecks.

Same story in the Netherlands?

I agree with this one. Maybe it's because it's the very opposite of myself. I'm fair haired with light eyes and I don't like it. I've always liked the darker look. That's why I prefer the arab or half-black look. Dark eyes-dark hair.
I'm bi so I think that arab and black men are more attractive than white men as well

Personally I'm more into the 'aryan' ladies so power to you mang. Out of interest, do you mostly get to bang black men or arabic men? Which are generally more gay? I assume its the arabs but I could be wrong.

>sex tourism
why? I could understand wanting to travel the world and have sex, but why not use birth control?

You're a typical ethnomasochist with built-in self-loathing brought about by years of jewish indoctrination of guilt and shame.