Why are guys so intimidated by successful women?

Why are guys so intimidated by successful women?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts?t=97
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

youtu.be/6Ejga4kJUts?t=97

I'm not lol, I laugh at them and also want to fuck them really hard

terrible.

I used to think people on here were elite but, as it turns out, unless their opinion involves bashing another's, they have no real place in a conversation.

if a black person/'degernate' did anything around you are to your community you would not do shit. I doubt half the people on here can lift more than a hundred pounds.

Does she want some hay and alfalfa?

They give us boners, it's really that simple

Rich or powerful woman dominating me turns me on

Materialistic cunts who have been demoralized by Jewish media aren't successful, they're human trash.

Try not being a 30yr old used up cunt, honey

because I'm all like, "she's so successful, what's a guy like me doing thinking I can get a girl like her!"

They should be gassed.

If there was segregation things would be different but when you mix men and women in the same workplace positions traditionally dominated by men they have the vagina factor going for them

Because they think since they make $60k/yr they should be treated like Queens then they take half your shit and fuck your friends

>women
>successful

Pick one, cuck.

I'm not. They're lonely and have no kids, no future. A race that will disappear soon

Shit I would gladly become some househusband. wake up at 10, fuckoff till noon, clean for 30 minutes, nap till 3, make some food at 5ish. Real hard day there

im not, i just dont want my rich gf/wife to be fucking a richer nigga.

Men mate across and down dominance hierarchies, while women mate across and up dominance hierarchies.

They expect us to work hard

i want a cute succesful woman to tie me down and rape me

That mole is annoying me

I love successful women. Especially when they moan like a good whore in bed.

I wish I had a successful woman, but one with a chin please

Because I don't respect women and I sure don't respect them in positions of power or authority. I don't think women should ever be allowed to hold any position of responsibility outside raising kids and I sure as hell don't want to be told to do by a bitch.

i'd love to rape one.

this. Who wouldn't love to rape/fuck see one get put down like the little basic sluts we all know they are.

She's called the democratic party beaner.

The mole, teeth, face. All if it.

Bitch probably looks like a bunch of pork chops glued together when she's naked.

/Disgust

we are?
that's news to me
I usually don't care about a women's career

I even told my gf to quit her manager position to become a stay at home mom and she agreed because it's just easier to make a family that way

tl;dr: a woman's career is basically worthless in the economics of relationship

Because instead of doing whatever they want they shit up our internet boards apparently.

Actually it's succesufull women that don't want me. I don't have a problem with them.

If I didn't have a successful girlfriend I'd have to get a job.

the only real successful woman is a housewife...

OP is a degenerate faggot and probably an atheist or pagan.

This.

I'm not. What annoys me is how we're supposed to be in sheer fucking awe at the fact they can hold down jobs.

>"I have a cunt and can hold down a job, look at how successful I am, witness me!"
>um okay, I'd really like to just get on with the work, you're just another employee here, nothing more
>"OH WOW ANOTHER MALE DEVIL KEEPING THE SISTERHOOD DOWN, YOU JUST DON'T APPRECIATE THE WORK WE DO"

Then the cunts have the audacity to take a year maternity and expect to be accommodated at every turn while the business foots the bill, and we, the men, pick up the slack. Vaginal jews will be the first to go.

Imagine if a woman read the replies to this thread. She'd be disgusted by men forever.

Men aren't really intimidated by successful women. It's just that it's not what gives us a boner. It's also less impressive because we expect they just sucked cock the whole way there, so then they just look like a whore, and then we don't marry them or reproduce with them.

Successful women are genuinely organized and well adjusted people. I love working with them. The mediocre women who chase (((success))) are Bernays and Alinsky addled trash. So the best I can do is fuck em like faggots. Then it's fun.

>be woman
>be successful in business
>career is life
>love is irrelevant
>suddenly be 30
>must have child
>start looking for good man to make baby with
>all good men are taken
>vote for policy that helps you get a child by any means necessary
>vote for higher taxes to spite the working man who can't into tax dodging like savvy old businesswoman
>all out of spite to the men who wanted her when she thought love was irrelevant
>suddenly be 40
>through coincidences get knocked up by Islamic immigrant
>get abandoned
>single mother can't deal with business and being a mother at the same time
>mixed kid grows fucked up
>alcoholic mother and mixed heritage push him to Islam
>Islam accepts anyone as long as they are good muslims
>be 60
>see news
>"young man of mixed descent blew himself up and took 30 innocent bystanders with him in a terrorist attack"
>HE WAS A GOOD BOY HE DIDN'T DO NOTHING WRONG
>*sips bloody mary,*
>*extracts social security from younger generations*
>*still votes for higher taxes and dodgy programmes*
>*younger generations suffer*
>THESE INCOMPETENT MILLENNIALS CAN'T GET A FUCKING JOB? WHY? IT'S EASY!

That's why.

Well, then the bitch should get back in the kitchen where she wouldn't get the harshness of putting down whores.

You mean scamming jewesses?

Nah she'd probably get turned on and read another chapter of 50 shades of grey.

Getting rich by tricking other women into using their husbands paycheck to buy your candles or makeup doesn't make you successful.

>tfw this analogy actually applies to how most female politicians get into power...

fixed

Okay.

women have no place outside of the home...

outside of child birth there is nothing they can do that men cannot do better.

Hey feminists don't hate me, hate biology...

true

a rape book

hello cuck... still like watching your wife being fucked by a pack of alphas?

not.

>you sound like the garden variety bitch men love to hate.

They are very tough to please. Women date up, men date down. Women hate dating anyone they believe are beneath them. That is why successful women are often times alone.

Speak for yourself

>>successful women

More like women who would be top tier but because of feminism they want to be men with skirts

wut u talkin bout

Successful women are the best lays. They ALWAYS want to be submissive to a strong man

successful women work too many hours with men and are thus undesirable for anything but casual sex

theyre as undesirable as NEET guys

why would i want to be with someone who cant raise children properly because shes focused on shekels? only for casual sex

Helloooo pretty!!!

When I was living the NEET LIFE I would land high class ladies. They said guys were intimidated by their status, especially the ones in Singapore apparently.

I don't know if they'd ever settle down with a guy like me if that's what I was after, I'll give them that. I gave them the boyfriend experience, and they took my cock. I'm not even a Chad. If I were a Chad... God only knows who I'd have been landing.

Tell me about it...

I try

Woman's inherent value is spent from puberty to her mid-late 20s. After that, it's all downhill. No man gives a shit about a successful woman. We just want to fuck, marry, and reproduce with younger chicks while she takes care of the kids.

That's it. It's as simple as that.

Women are only succesfull because of men and nu-poltards by definition are intimidated by men

the wise leaf, ever so evasive

I'm not intimidated by them; I feel bad for them.

They'd be much happier raising a family.

^this. /thread

My wife has her mother's old aprons. I'm going to have to get her to start wearing them for fun, and then make them a regular wardrobe ensemble.

How ya doin' hot stuff

Because it equates to total destruction of the family unit.

>intimidated by men

That's because they grew up under old single mothers who never told them what it was to be a man, so they're all effeminate and gay. More you know Finnish faggot. Only thing you have is Spurdo

you beautiful

i better. compare boys

>successful women
you mean divorced?

Does she use the suitcase to store her chin?

1. I've never met a successful woman

2. Women practice hypergamy, so they'd never be with a less successful male anyways, so who cares if they intimidate anyone.

I'm not intimidated. I just don't care about those kind of women who btw will be childless and alcoholic at the age of 40.

lock em up great kek

Her face is certainly not successful.

She was a solid 8 brought down to a 2. Shamefur dispray.

They literally got Jew'd

kek

ask a women you arnt married too, thats out of your league how many of her superiors she bannged on her way up. add 3 to w.e. number shae say, if she says none your a loser: she wont bang you or trust you.

this guy gets it

Is she related to James Ellsworth?

I'd love to be shrunken down and placed in those nylons

Also we were fed a line of shit about what women were attracted to. Which would be fine but it was "what I want to say and think I'm attracted to" vs what actually attracts them in a man.

Because they know who badly they now can fuck up the worlds economy.

god I would give anything to spend just one day as that shoe

>Why are guys so intimidated by successful women?

Why are women so unable to realize that no matter what career they have, men want to fuck them? They can be so successful that they rule the entire planet, and the men around her will just dream about fucking her over her world president desk.

And here's the thing. Anything a man wants to fuck is something a man is not afraid of. If they want to put their dick inside something, that something doesn't intimidate them. Women need to realize this and stop bragging about being successful, especially since they think it's supposed to make men respect them. It just makes us want to fuck them even harder.

>"what I want to say and think I'm attracted to" vs what actually attracts them in a man.

Yes, they spread this stuff everywhere on social media.

All that does is weed out intelligent men who might be attractive, but they come across needy and desperate because they took in the propaganda.

why are women so terrible at management?
they always micromanage literally everything and just get in the way, spend most of the day doing literally nothing and is passive aggressive due to her having a lack of respect for her male workers

>yfw a homeless woman is more preferabe to a #1 in the world rich girl who works all the time

one can be turned into a humble housewife the other is like some spastic competitor trying to save for a holiday to get away from their children

>a woman's career is basically worthless in the economics of relationship
If one partner is earning enough it is. Though a woman having a career is more detrimental to raising a family.

Mate you might be projecting a tad too fast over the limit.

Uhhhh

I think guys are just intimidated by women in general.

You know, like since the dawn of time?

>a lone aussie pollack cruises the streets looking for his homeless waifu

>suitcase

>ends up finding her and puts a ring on it

>girlfriend is phd
>makes twice what I make
>Forensic psychologist, is published, commonly in court testifying in high profile cases
>defers to me in most situations and I'm the boss in the bedroom

Not intimidated at all, user. Breddy gud.

i just blew my mind

ive been filtering out the waifus by having standards

all i need is a broke hot bitch with nothing going for her and just wants to be taken care of

The only successful women are those who have given birth to and/or raised children with the help of their husband.

>If one partner is earning enough it is
true, but as this other leaf pointed out earlier a women with a career will only date a man that is either equal or superior to her on the socioeconomic ladder and therefore rarely will the male mate have the need to be relying on her financially hence why I say that a women's career is basically worthless in the relationship world
of course, there are always exceptions but this is the general rule

it's one of the underlying cause of the objectification of women as well in some sense
>women focuses on career
>doesn't learn how to become a good housewife
>enters the dating world
>has nothing else to offer to men than her vagina because we don't care about her career
>becomes a sex objects

I'm not talking about relationships, I'm talking about fucking.

And if you take the same woman, have her lose her position as world president and become some sad hobo, people will STILL want to fuck her over the creaky shopping trolley she uses to carry her life around in.

Because she then has the power to demand for a 'Man'

Because all that success couldn't help her become a real women.

Yes. But I can get through a sentence without stroking out on grammar...