Blacks are stupid debunked

nber.org/papers/w12066
>Using a newly available nationally representative data set that includes a test of mental function for children aged eight to twelve months, we find only minor racial differences in test outcomes (0.06 standard deviation units in the raw data) between Blacks and Whites that disappear with the inclusion of a limited set of controls. The only statistically significant racial difference is that Asian children score slightly worse than those of other races
>muh mirror test in third world African countries though

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I've never felt like white peers where smarter than me, I took a I.Q test terrified that the 80 I.Q nigger meme was true, scored 115 Most relived I've been in my life.

So basically everything's backwards.

>a test of mental function for children aged eight to twelve months

Ah yes, the critical ages of eight to twelve months where children really make a difference in the world.

youtube.com/watch?v=zL88Lmu8vCY

congratulations on being within the highest percentile of your race, and your welcome for your 30% white admixture

nigga u be sounding all gay n shiet U aint a tru NIGGA

>115

hey look we got a genius over here

No whites in my pedigree for at least 5 generations, thankfully.

8-12 months?

niggers develop the fastest, but stop development earlier

they getsate for 1 week less, can raise head independantly first, walk earlier, get teeth earlier

they start and end puberty earlier, and they die naturally earlier

so obviously if yo umeasure 8-12 minth niglets they will be ahead

115 is +1 STD, which is higher than 84% of the population. Sure, not a rocket surgeon, but not hurting for brains either if he has motivation.

Why does infant intelligence matter in the first place?
I've read enough stories about parents with extremely smart toddlers who end up being completely retarded a few years on.

OP got BTFO by a leaf
>sad

You're welcome

nigger kids develop faster than whites. But the longer it takes to fully mature the better the result is

yes as children there is a very small difference in IQ, this is well known, as people mature the gap grows

pic related is OP debunked

>aged 8 to 12 months
HAHAHAHAHAHA holy shit they're trying to get useful data out of that?
Social sciences: not even once.

>Why does infant intelligence matter in the first place?

It doesn't. But that's not how academics work. I'm sure some (((professor))) went p-hacking and found a "statistically significant" correlation of infant intelligence with some random life outcome that suggests it's meaningful. That finding was cited by sociologists working on their own anti-white propaganda, and so it's taken as holy writ by academics that infant intelligence means something.

A study has shown the same thing between chimps and humans.

Six month old chimps are smarter than six month old humans.

I'm gonna pull a theory out of my ass real quick to explain this so racists don't get their panties in a bunch:
>women's hips can only get so wide before they're unable to run
>thus can only birth so large a head
>thus the human gestation period is shorter than it should be for animals our size, especially for heads/brains as large as ours
So far this is all true afaik
>head size increases with latitude/colder climate
>thus whites and asians have bigger heads (whether because of homeostasis needs or intelligence requirements to survive harsh winters)
>babies with larger heads take a bit longer to mature because more of their development has to be done after birth
So it makes sense to me that african babies at 8-12 months might have a head start so to speak in development, but that comes at the cost of less potential for brain development.

this. Also they are trying to claim Asians are stupidest? LOL!!

and 11 year old White wimmins are smarter than boys, but they too finish developing earlier, and not as far

yes, this is true

>Not testing children at multiple ages of development up until adulthood
Fuck off

It be fun having them move on to comparing the "IQ" of white and black zygotes.

this

hmm sounds like bullshit to me.
why is africa too stupid to farm?

Anyone one have a link to that mirror test by race study?

>8-12 months old
lol

IQ tests are fucking memes. I answer randomly on IQ tests and can never manage to get below 90, with the average being 105.

He says, while enjoying all the commodities of living in a first world white country.
You like your kind, right? Take a trip to Africa and settle wherever your filthy "roots" are supposed to spring, if you can find them among the bodies. Build something of your own, with your kin, without the oppressive whitey obstructing your potential for greatness. Oh but that requires effort, doesn't it?

And this is why you will always be a nigger.

gibs

>Trying to talk to sub 130s
Oh cute, he knows how to do math fast lmao.

>we find only minor racial differences in test outcomes (0.06 standard deviation units in the raw data) between Blacks and Whites that disappear with the inclusion of a limited set of controls.
>that disappear with the inclusion of a limited set of controls.
>limited set of controls.
>limited

If anything this is evidence that blacks mature at a faster rate. This is an adaptation to harsh environments. I'm not sure that translates well to STEM, or speaking without mushmouth, or really being civilized at all.

You're very aggressive to be arguing against a point I haven't made, I just think that race mixing isn't good biologically, so I'm thankful that I don't have any genetic asymmetry.

And fuck you I'm not leaving this land that my people have fought and died for to go to another country, plus America isn't a white country, never has been never will be.

Le'Zygoteius dindu nuffin, need mo money fo dem cell division programs n sheeeit.

>thingsthatneverhappened.jpeg

sure tyrone i belive your i.q is 115.

Are they actually using a test of babies' abilities between the ages of eight to twelve MONTHS to supersede IQ and SAT tests of fully matured adults?