Who is tired of all the negative Trump news. It's annoying. It seems like a huge majority of the news (online, video...

Who is tired of all the negative Trump news. It's annoying. It seems like a huge majority of the news (online, video, print) keep bashing Trump for anything he does. They will find anything to nitpick and make a huge deal out of it. The Russia stuff is complete bullshit and they are not even giving him a chance.

Other urls found in this thread:

entertainment.time.com/2009/05/07/sean-hannitys-smear-of-mustard/
syracuse.com/business-news/index.ssf/2017/05/carrier_corp_layoffs_plant_trump.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

If it was Obama you wouldn't care though right?. Fuck you. I love it.

It's the only thing these pathetic media companies can do to stay afloat and maintain ratings. Of course it's all hogwash.

I like how they obsess over short hand shakes and shit so much that they watch it frame by frame to look for anything to bitch about. It's tinfoil tier.

>The Russia stuff is complete bullshit

I'm just tired of how much of the MSM's news coverage is only Trump. I watch the news at random times during the day on different networks and 3/4ths of the time its Trump news. I don't care if it's negative or positive, but they are spending too much time covering Trump. There are other things going on in this country that demands a modicum of attention.

The media never covered Obama 24/7/365. They at least had other stories going on and it was never all about the president. Can you name ALL of Obama's cabinet members? Didn't think so, but you can name all of Trumps.

the msm may not have coverd obama 24/7/365 but the 1 right wing media sure did, they ran a fucking story on his choice of mustard

Did you think they would give a chance to someone with the stated objective of tearing the government down from the build up over the last
few decades?

What sort of completely clueless fuck do you have to believe, that they would give him a fair shake?

He will need to fight for every fucking victory he can get. It's why we elected a pumped up piece of shit businessman from New York City. We needed someone with the ego to keep pushing and fighting when he has no other choice. We needed him to man the fuck up and fight. Fire everyone he needs to fire and bog up the system to the point that it breaks.

Then, and only then, can he force them to fix it the right way.

Too bad he looks like he is too much of a pussy to actually fight. He has gotten too old and listen's to his little girl too much. We needed a warrior, and got a blowhard old man.

It means we made the right choice. I would be concerned if they spent the next 8 years sucking his dick, like they did with Obama.

There is only 1 right wing msm outlet and the rest are all left wing and doing the exact same thing you are complaining about.

qq

I would like him to stop playing 7345D chess with the organizations and institutions he doesn't actually have the power to fight with and get something significant done.

They should keep it up. Their doubling down on this weak propaganda garbage will ensure he's re-elected in 2020 and hasten the MSM's own demise.

That's okay, when there is a democrat in office the right wing will manufacture a bullshit scandal to investigate as well as obstruct at every turn while morally grand standing on the democratic presidents so called campaign rhetoric.

Whatever happens to Trump will be the standard for what happens to democratic presidents going forward.

ok

duh. the media has declared war on him, the main media groups now are basically laughable propaganda wings for the democrats

Because Trump is a clown and making our great nation an even bigger laughing stock!

>now are

PLEASE GIVE TRUMPY A CHANCE

>snowflake central

It was never this vicious and insane with Obama. Stfu.

I feel like our country is really fucked up now. They are going for a coup

> The Russia stuff is complete bullshit
> new developments in the news almost every single day

Maybe consider pulling your head out of the sand comrade

who's they?

The entire media and most politicians, judges, FBI, CIA, Pentagon, mayors, etc. -pretty well anybody in any position of authority are there only because the deep State allowed it. The people have not had their say much for 50 years. they are bribed, blackmailed, threatened. Many die . Their families are enriched and going along with the deep corruption has created many millionaires. Pedo g8 is one of the most powerful blackmail schemes. Mossad, CIA and now Obama who can spy on anyone anywhere anytime and did. They say he has dirt dossiers on 164 judges-the only ones he would appoint were those he could blackmail. It is paying off now as the Deep State and obama are using their puppet judges to block Trump's every move. If criminal charges are laid against any of their criminal group they OWN the judges. Remember the speech that got JFK murdered about how the Deep State is so evil.? That was nearly 60 years ago. They can pull off 9/11, steal trillions from the people, build concentration camps with gas chambers and gullotines, underground opulent bunkers for their own survival as they pliot mass genocide-nobody can stop them. Trump is trying and look at the hysteria. Humanity is at risk if he can't fight them. If Clinton had won the mass genocide leaving just 500,000 alive as slaves to the Cabal would have already happened. if you are working for these demons look into your own soul. Research beyond the propaganda you are forced to shill. Pray. I love you, fellow humans. It is time to fight back. Please wake up.

The biggest flaw in the jewish temperament is their obsessive neurotic personalities. Also arrogance.

Trump baited the media in. And they took the bait. They are essentially undoing themselves over him.

So as far as trump goes, they do not care if anyone is actually reading all this news. They know most people skim the headlines and maybe read a paragraph in. The whole point is to constantly make it seem like theres a huge crisis going on. They pile on the headlines and keep them coming constantly.

These news companies are going fucking broke. Hardly anybody even watches them anymore. Their format is dated and their on air personalities are embarrassing. The new york times is an absolute kike shitshow. So is CNN. So is NBC. So is ESPN. The list goes on and on.

Because he surpasses his capability of doing stupid things on a daily basis. It's getting old, and it's not going to stop. If anything, it's getting worse. It's not that I'll tune out (although it seems likely), it's just that there are bigger issues to report, like healthcare, the bills that are being written, tax reform, etc.

Shut the fuck up. You lost. And the DNC is coming apart and they have nobody to blame but themselves.

Owning a judge means jack shit in a jury trial

one could argue the DNC hasn't been this united in years

let's not forget that the republicans control both house and senate and still yielded to the minority with regards to the budget

>Seriously dated meme

>Uses "Trumpy"

>Desperately wants to project the snowflake label back onto non-liberals

You have got to be the worst fucking shill I've seen in a long time. My guess is you're female or jewish. Either way give us a fucking break.

I agree my dude, the media and deep state are destroying the usa. There will be civil war soon.

Just finished (((his))) book Art of the Deal. In it, he describes how the media loves stories with an angle, that negative press is usually better than no press, and how press coverage can be much more valuable than advertising. Also he says he doesn't trust polls or committees. And that was 30 years ago!

You pull your head out of the sand you sheep. It's all bs.

More than half of americans are.

I'm almost beginning to wonder if the media is trying to help him. They give him tons of coverage and energise his supporters to vote when they need to since they believe they are still sticking it to the establishment.

>is this the turning point? are the kikes at war with each other now? we need to keep the Russian hacker memes going until the kike media implodes itself.

All you anti trumpets posting in this thread get out. Go back to your video games you kissless friendless virgins. Trump is prez and there ain't a god damn thing u can do about it. Trump will be the best prez ever. The Russia stuff is all made up bs. Trump will bring peace to middle east, defeated isis, build that wall, lock her up, and everything else he promised. Just u see losers. Trump.

True or false, the trump campaign was under investigation prior to the media knowing?

>the_donald wants you back

cry more bitch nigger

I think it's because he's a Republican and he gets the yuge ratings.

The media is right. We have no wall, no Muslim ban, we are still getting cucked by Israel and Saudi Arabia, and will probably fight another war for our whabbi and Jewish allies. Trump was a mistake.

Go back to r/politics with the made up conspiracy theories.

>That's okay, when there is a democrat in office the right wing will manufacture a bullshit scandal to investigate as well as obstruct at every turn while morally grand standing on the democratic presidents so called campaign rhetoric.
You must have missed that this was pretty much what the Republicans have done the past 8 years.

>Whatever happens to Trump will be the standard for what happens to democratic presidents going forward.
No, whatever happened to Obama is currently the standard applied to Trump going forward.

Is it theory if he is actually being investigated though? And that's why I asked if he was under investigation prior to the media frenzy or after

That then helps to answer the question if it is deep state driven or ratings driven

He's only a laughing stock to losers like you. When I hear Trump's name and Stock I think about how my 401k and Brokerage account keep going up, I hope all you faggots have been investing in the market. Not enough of the younger generation does, you're all brainwashed to hate Wall Street and financial advisors and prob buy lame bank CD's giving you 1% instead.

Hedge funds are asshole, but regular Wall Street and Financial Advisors are what enables regular guys like us to further our hard earned money. Politicians knee cap financial advisory firms that are open to the common man but let hedge funds and investment banks run wild.

>Say it with me
>Madame president

yep
time to up the slander laws
no more this study says
or this unnamed faggot says
how about some facts?

Much of our news, on all free to air public channels is about Trump and of a negative nature, often venturing into propaganda territory. And it's just the norm now; to run hit piece, after hit piece, in place of actual news.

It's really irritating to watch, but it's actually great that this is happening, because what it means is that the 'establishment' is threatened, desperate, and on the ropes. MSM viewership and ratings are abysmal; their insane election coverage saw to that - the final nail in their coffin. Now they're rattling around while they suffocate in that very coffin they built around themselves.

Fuck, they're running stories for days on end about how Trump got two scoops of icecream when his fellow diners got one, and pulling this 'event' apart in detail. That is incredibly desperate behaviour coming from a position of weakness.

he really does look like an old lady though.

really makes you think...

entertainment.time.com/2009/05/07/sean-hannitys-smear-of-mustard/
Hypocrite, I bet you had no problem with this breaking news story.

I honestly think it's only helping republicans at this point. Trump being elected was a result of liberals acting like fucking retards. After he won they turned that retardation up to 11. 2018 mid terms are going to be fun to watch.

Don't play dumb wit me bucko. Just look at Montana special election. Yeah, your cognitive dissance is showing.

>propaganda territory
Propaganda can only be generated by the state. Anything else is free speech.

Hedge funds underproforme indexed mutual funds. Hedge funds are dinosaurs that will become extinction

Maybe if Trump didn't do so many stupid things, he wouldn't get so much coverage. It is completely within his power to control this.

Seems like it, shit's never been this bad before.

It IS tiring, but it is also good. EVERYONE (including us) has forgotten the big bell curve bulge of moderate Americans in the middle. They hate this president-bashing. And more and more you can go out and see regular people tired of the media, tired of the liberals, tired tired tired, and turning away from them in droves.

I say, don't interrupt your enemy when they are making a mistake. Let them fuss over Trump's ice cream, fabricate mic-thrust-in-your-face scuffles into bodyslams, let them kick whites out of their college for a day, and go after Sam Houston's statue.
They are just pushing that big bell curve bulge..farther and farther right. We wont all turn into NatSocs or Alt-rights, but everyone is running away from that far left lunacy.

All the right has to do is keep being reasonable.

I put my pocket change in a jar so's I don'ts spends it.
That's my retirement.

Dude mutual funds are dying out hard im that industry.

Hedge funds are their own wild animal.

Anyway all I'm saying is hot damn is the market doing good and that shit started firing up Day 1 of Trump. Love or hate the bastard (and however the shit head media tries to spin it) if you invested properly you're sitting pretty right now

I'm that industry typo.

Used to work in related industry and the mutual fund wholesalers were all bemoaning th being so over regulated they were all losing their jobs and performance was down. And fuck as I'm typing I think I misread your comment are you talking about ETF's cause those are kicking ass for sure

what a sketchy post.

The jar will be worth more than its contents in 20 years
>Gold standard

>Buzzfeed: Donald Trump's hair literally destroys lifelong democrat's anus

I know.
I'm going to Libertarian it up and buy gold coins like a fucking pirate.
Should have bought bit coin when it crashed.

Exactly keep it up msm and Trump's guaranteed another 4

Trump got into politics by claiming that Obama was a secret Kenyan muslim terrorist.

Wall street used to be hardcore WASP controlled and to show the Jews who was in charge they made it so the market was only closed or had half days on Christian holidays, hence its one of the only industries to celebrate Good Friday. Granted there's a lot of Jews in it now but still massive amounts of Anglo, plus healthy number of celts Germanics and Italics. I rarely saw any Jew wholesalers and FA's to be honest. Most FA's only cater to their own people anyway

>"Republicans will surely get BTFO in 2018, just you see!"
>"We liberals, the """good""" guys, will take back the senate from those evil conservatives! It'll be easy! Republicans have SO much to lose because of DRUMPF!!!! XDDD"

Meanwhile, in reality, the seats that are actually up for election 2018 are...

Although you're essentially playing the semantics game, you haven't made a valid point because the deep STATE is behind the mainstream media. It is propaganda.

Carrier laying off 632 employees, closing plant despite Trump promises

syracuse.com/business-news/index.ssf/2017/05/carrier_corp_layoffs_plant_trump.html

Gold is a lot more complicated than it seems, just like any investment you need to buy in at the right time and sell at the right time, those BS commercials claiming it's the be all end all are massively misleading. Just saying be careful

Wait in the upper right.
Are those libertarian states?

Do prices change at the mint, or do I have to buy stock?
I have shit economic acumen.

Independents, VT is Bernie Cuck Sanders

Although they basically are Democrats at this point.

Wow, a whole, singular example amidst eight years of mostly baseless praise, and scandal burying!

>snowflake

If you don't know what the insult refers to or how to apply it just stick to the general purpose faggot, nigger, or cuck.

Investopedia does a good job explaining commodities like gold. Investopedia explains tons of the products well and is also useful for fact checking your advisor if you don't understand what they're saying. I'm loathe to give anyone outright financial advice other than honestly don't shun the markets, its one of the only capitalist avenues for the common man to rise up and throw off government dependancy. "Wall Street" is such a demonized buzzword for politicians to use, they talk of regulating it yet the only part of it they really regulate is financial advisory firms that are open to the common man and give the common dude access. Yet investment banks all sorts of horrifying Soros type shit that donates to politicians and shapes geopolitics is largely untouched.

I wasn't an advisor myself, worked in a non client facing role.

>media spent years sucking obama's dick
you must be out of your god damn mind if you think this is true. remember the birther movement? the healthcare BS? all the flak for the fake "apology tour." people blew their gaskets because he put his feet up in the oval office!

Only the left, and antifa use that word now.
They are a year behind because most of them get red-pilled and join us.
Ignore him let him lurk.

so underrated its a war crime

cuck.

hahahahaha

who is tired of shills like you? everyone!

if there was nothing to russiagate, comey would still have a job, duh.

The media is owned by rich globalist elites who want to destroy the US.Not to mention just about every news outlet has democratic ties.

Trump was never supposed to be president according to their masters, he was never part of their scheme. so they will continue to spew negative stories about him and continue to try and purge him from his seat.

There's a great deal of money in this. How much did shareblue get from Soros just to shill on boards like this alone? multi millions?

People did that. The news did not. CNN, NBC, ABC, all deepthroated the man under his desk. Fox bitched. Somewhat redeems them.

People hated Obama, the news loved him. People like Trump, the news hates him.

Gee I wonder...

HIS NAME WAS SETH RICH!

Except that crap was all half hearted. Obama largely got a free pass and it was all because people were scared to criticize the first "black" president. Think about all the fucked up shit he did and such little air time on any

>fast and furious
>alliance with Salafist Muslim Brotherhood
>arming of all sorts of Sunni salafist militias
>making divisive identity politics the norm

That list can go on forever but I'm tired and typing on a lame ass phone. Obama got a slap on the wrist from the asshole media, they're trying to literally crucify Trump.

Well to be fair, half of the shit flung towards Trump is brought upon by himself.

It's pathetic and annoying

Trump creates the negative news.

Its not the media's fault that he is a fuck up.

>

fun fact - trump didnt write a single word in that book and has no fucking clue what is in it and probably never even read it

I don't buy your point about people hating Obama and liking Trump. Pic related, where data is confirmed by Gallup. Polls aren't super accurate for this kind of thing, but the ~20 point difference is hard to ignore.

I'll check it out.

>muh...muh...word....
>this mad

How anyone could use polls in any context after that election cycle we just witnessed is beyond me.

the only negative thing he's done is bomb Syria, and surprisingly EVERY SINGLE MSM outlet started praising him for it

really makes you think

>fabricate mic-thrust-in-your-face scuffles

You know Fox News reporters corroborated The Guardian reporter's claim, right?

lying retardates attract only negative news -- for it's all they generate

What pisses me off the most about is that despite trump's seemingly idiotic actions and behavior, he genuinely seems to be trying to prioritize the citizens of our country and the country itself. In other words, he isn't evil. Hillary Clinton is evil. Pence is evil. Trump isn't evil...