Who is your country's greatest ally?

Who is your country's greatest ally?

Other urls found in this thread:

orgyofthewill.net/
youtu.be/2rtNH9ZuTPA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Isreal of course

But for real USA if it comes down to if we will say fuck everyone

Only doggos. Humans are untrustworthy backstabbing shits.

Even us?

Britain.
Do your part and meme that commie Corbyn out of existence.

Japan.

ISRAEL

We don't like you now.

I wanna say Great Britain, but I doubt the feeling is mutual.

Oh ok...

Israel, I'm told.

Portugal and Anglos
Everyone else can fuck off we're full

Especially you

I'm noticing a trend.

Probably Australia and/or Canada

I honestly don't care what you think of us, You crane. You're too far and conquerable.

But for real i work in the oil field and 90 percent are from mexico. I look at it as everyone is human. (Besides Jews) I don't hate them. But there(most) are shit but over the years I have met some real good ones. But the whole drug and gang shit gets olds. I have noticed the younger ones don't work like the older ones

my best friends were spics growing up. you're ok mexico. just sort out your rape gangs and get your economy in order

I will like you when at least 10 million of your expatriate people are back in your country and not in mine

Americans that are woke. Possibly Australia

Our shitposting allies are probably the best choices.

Eucuador

Our Dad, of course. I wouldn't say Israel is our greatest ally, but definitely our most valuable strategic ally. You can be damned sure that if Britain goes to war, the US is going too.

Australia and France are way up there too.

Posting more doggos because every other answer is wrong

256. The Israeli government is being accused of attacking, murdering, stealing, lying, etc., which is to say of performing the proper work of government. In a turn of world-historic irony only the Jews, the perennially stateless people among the powers of the Western world, still seem to remember how to govern. And why not attack the Arabs? Why not lie to them, steal from them and murder them? After all, one Jew is worth 10,000 Arabs. The only thing we can reproach the Jews with is that they haven't called on their American buddies to carpet-nuke the entire Middle East already. Just think of how much trouble we'd be spared if all those bearded retards and towelheads were exterminated (seriously, a towel for a hat in the middle of the desert? How much more proof do you need that they are retarded? Or full-body black dress? Is it supposed to be a compulsory weight-loss scheme for women?) Inbred illiterates. Just send the B-2s to clean the place up already and then ship in a bunch of Chinamen to dig up our oil for us, problem solved.

orgyofthewill.net/

Austria.

Someday will we Anschluss them again.

Is this a Rocky Erickson joke? Pretty funny Seoul brother!

A non-state is better than a failed state.

What's going on with Cerberus over there.

Are 2 headed dogs a thing now?

I guess it's still Hungary.

You're more like a very expensive buffer zone, desu. Definitely not the best, you can't even kill established cartels that operate in the open. You're too bitch-made to overthrow your corrupt politicians and law enforcement. So no, not until you man the fuck up and stop being god damned cockroaches.

Computable?

Only to Russia because half the population is Russian, anyone else and you would have Red March 2.0

Conquerable

Fuging phone

It was Britain, but theyre getting cucked. Might be the sauds or south koreans now.

I was thinking about it yesterday when my lawn guys were outside doing their thing. I live in Texas and I 10000% prefer you guys to black people. At least you guys come here illegally (fuck you for that) and then WORK (unfuck you for that). They sit on their ass all day collecting welfare and clog up my university courses with affirmative action bullshit.

He works in the Kremlin.

portugal is best ally

becuase america australia canada and NZ are family

The sea

This guy is a newfag or a old fag that has keep his sole. You made a good though post for this super shit thread. I thank you but I'm leaning to you Being a new fag so lurk more

The thing is, the people crossing the border are uneducated Mexicans looking for work and opportunites. The first generation are mostly hard workers but, being uneducated, most don't form an educated family and their 2nd and 3rd generations end up being the cholos "La Raza" pieces of shitskin.

I'd love to. I'm trying. One hard day of work at a time.

I couldn't agree more. I keep convincing people this side of the border that illegals are criminals and that we need them here to make Mexico great again.

I like you America, you very pretty and cool shopping places.

Damn sweet tanks You Crane.

I live near Texas. On this side ofc tho. You should really do something about all those Spic babies being born and soon eclipsing the white pop tho...

Canada honestly

I don't eat every line of bullshit that gets spouted by 14 year old edge lords and autistic man-children. You want me to say Germany and Japan are our greatest allies? Get fucking bent.

Greatest, as in most powerful? Probably United Kingdom.

Greatest, as in will stick with us through thick and thin? A part of me wishes that it was the U.K. as well, but things just don't look like that anymore. Honestly, I just think South Korea and Japan will stick with us through just about anything. But I have my doubts about South Korea as well. But I heard from family and friends that their military men are stone cold killers that will do what they say they will do, no matter what. So I keep getting conflicting messages.

Who I wish would be our ally? Russia. They are some hard mother fuckers that would kill a bitch, no problem. If we could actually make them our allies and friends, this world would be so much easy to keep controlled. Space could be a real possibility if us and Russia applied ourselves to it, while keeping the riff-raff in line.

Like I said if Mexicans did not act like niggers you would be all right.

hungary

yes, with your boomerang army

All you dumbasses saying Israel is our greatest ally.

Fuck off back to reddut.

Every conflict we get into we always have support and troops from GB, Cuckada, and Anglo countries. How many Israeli troops do you see in Afganistán?

Get bent.

I did not say anything bad. It reminded me of old Sup Forums when we talked about topics. I wish it was like that in a way but in a way I don't. I have not had a convo with someone on this site in years.

대한민국

:3

If I was not shitposting I would start a debate on how French is shit compared to England. And France is shit. But I'm to tired for that

If you stop giving them (You)s, they just move on to the next slide.

I did not give them a you I gave you a you. This thread is not the worst

Poland. They were the only mainland country to attack Afghanistan with us. They shouldn't have, but they did. I'd volunteer for the Polish military if they were ever attacked. Met some of them when I served, coolest fucking people ever.

Poland is bro The while thing about I hate hilter fucked them tho

>I live near Texas. On this side ofc tho. You should really do something about all those Spic babies being born and soon eclipsing the white pop tho...

We're trying man. I actually feel bad for you though, the one's we'll send back first are the worst of the worst. Can't you just ship them to some shitty central american country or something?

just learned about roky like 5 days ago

Ironically the Chinese.

Look up his old 13th Floor Elevators stuff, it's absolutely what inspired The Doors.

>tfw no one cares about you

Israel of course

Yuck

Pro tip : it's the left hand

Nauru aka refugee detainment centre

cerberus doggo?

Israel in name.
Japan in reality.

New Zealand.
Will always be Australia's sick cunt little brother.

You guys are alright other than the incest and crime.

The folks in Mejico itself are pretty cool, wish we could liberate you all from the cartels, but since we are the cartels it would be a bit awkward.

ur a faget

You gonna eat that?

Iceland

Even though he is retarded we still love our little brother.

네 맞아요.

hate to say it but new Zealand is. our troops go together as Anzac literally meaning Australian and New Zealand Army Corps. so yeah separate country but the same so even tho they are sheep shagging cunts we need each other

BTW, Dogs are not just allies.
They are companions and friends as well. Allies may yet turn on a man.
But a friend is thick through it all.

youtu.be/2rtNH9ZuTPA

Usa broships are
1a Canada (due to proximity) 1bBritain
2 France
Power gap
Like Germany or some other major western powers I guess maybe Israel
Power gap
Others
However we have outgrown Britain, we are the lead, if they want cuck shit, it wouldn't fly
If ww3 breaks out we are discussing with Brit and Canada first
Macron and France would be wise to join us,

Oz - every war since WWI

True that - if it wasn't for Iceland, all there would be up there is Puffins.

Thanks for taking our Empire away while you built your own lad

Israel literally aren't your ally in any way. What makes it too obvious is that Israel has committed more confirmed terrorist attacks/(((accidents))) on America/Americans than any other country/people.

The confederacy.

Only true friend of ours.

Probably USA

I was gonna troll and say China but it was too obvious.