What is being mixed race like?

what is being mixed race like?

I mean, I am not mixed... and I feel sad for not having multi-background.
I only speak one language.
I only know one culture
My relatives all have similar idea or custom

I know people who have multi-background and I envy them for being so talented by nature.

They can command several languages....

Fuck why I am not mixed race...

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC1448064/
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You are a failure and have dishonored your ancestors with these thoughts.

Sage this shill thread. People who are mixed are degenerates

But you can not change the fact that mixed people are more talented...

Nip what the actual fuck is wrong with you? Come on now you're pure blooded Japanese right? Thats nothing to be ashamed of, you should be happy your bloodline hasnt been tainted like many Americans and Europeans. You don't want to be a mutt trust me.

Being a mutt isn't much fun. You can't fully trace back your roots to any one country and the other countries give you shit for it.

Like shit. Stay in the country of the inferior parent and you feel surrounded by idiots. Go to the country of the better parent, feel unworthy. There is no place I can call home.

Even the most pure of japs is still a mixture between Ainu and Chinks, fampai. You refer to mixed people as more talented, but that's a misconception you have: the talent remains the same, but the way for the more mixed ones to germinate it is through struggle until form takes place; the way for the less mixed is through nurture of traditional values. Both only work once you've "become one with your shadows", which is the part of yourself that you dislike most, but that also craves more intensely to reach the light.

Are you sure that the syncretism of the eastern hyeroglyphs you use comes from one source? Take a teep look, and notice that even if there are common themes amongst all cultures the meaning change individually over time.

Mixed race people are the most powerful people in the world.

Shocking bullshit!

It sucks because you're living a permanent identity crisis, you might be ugly, you might struggle to look white-passing or not mixed, etc.

Just go look at r/hapas

Mixedrace children suffer from more health problems

Racemixing leads to outbreeding depression & pairings of non-complementary traits.

A massively well-funded study of over 100,000 schoolchildren found that “Adolescents who identify themselves as mixed race are at higher health and behavior risk than those of 1 race.” Indeed, even when controlling for education, socioeconomic status, and other factors, there is an across-the board higher rate of health risks amongst mixed race adolescents than mono-racial adolescents.

One study found that White-Asian mixes had a 2x higher rate of being “diagnosed with a psychological disorder, such as anxiety, depression or substance abuse.”
eurekalert.org/pub_releases/2008-08/uoc--baa081108.php

A study on Black-White mixes in agreement found that ”When it comes to engaging in risky/anti-social adolescent behavior, however, mixed race adolescents are stark outliers compared to both blacks and whites.” This holds true despite being raised in similar environments to mono-racial children.
msu.edu/~renn/RHE-_mixed_race.pdf

Buddy, most mixed race kids in America can't even speak one language right. I'm "mixed race" and I speak 2 languages but the cultures I come from are both respectable. Being mixed is not inherently good, as a matter of fact, it's generally pretty bad because it makes neither group accept you fully. Thank goodness I'm white-passing.

Im a Mullatto
50%Irish
50% nigger

Im a litteral Potato nigger

Its okay

Hi David. Japanese is mixed blood of Jomon and Yayoi.

Hi. I'm half-Japanese myself and I envy you. Being two races hasn't helped me in anyway throughout life and, in fact, it's detrimental considering I didn't turn out very good looking. It also feels strange to identify with either culture because deep down I've felt like I don't belong to either.

Although I do admire Japan a lot and I wish I were a full-blooded Jap but my mother had to go and marry some Irish fuck. Plus, I'm on Sup Forums so that explains a lot.

Even then, I think it boils down to whether you turn out attractive or not. And some features from different races just don't mix well together at all.

Didn't know there's hablogroup N in Japan. I'm glad I'm related to the Samurai and not the dog eaters.

Yea you need to learn your history. Your people. Because it's a VERY VERY rich history and a very once honor driven people. All these things belong to your heritage. And it is deep. Complex.

You could have been born black and had none of what I just mentioned. Be thankful.

I'm half Hispanic what do you want to know?
I'm not white enough for the white crowd and I'm not brown enough for the brown crowd so most of my life I was just a regular outcast so I found out about Sup Forums and now I'm here.

The nice thing is I didn't get the short genes and I can tan like crazy so in the summer girls love it.

Other than that what do you really care about? Being mixed doesn't change shit.

I'm native American and Spanish.
I ignore my native heritage outright, I know almost 0 traditions, and the only famous natives I know are NHL players.
It could be worse, I suppose.
At least I'm not black.

>korean making this thread yet again
best leader will be informed about your faggotry and send you to a gulash in NK, this has gone too far.

I envy you

You speak english. right?

me only speak fucking japanese only

worst.

nothing can be worse than this

>I only speak one language.

English?

You can't because you think you can't.

live in a small town, no degeneracy only good workers, go to 2nd capital of portugal u still work, but only welfares and degenerate people mtrfuckers can go out and party

so how can I be mixed one?

英語で話している今?

そんなに本間に止めて

奇妙な日本語使うの辞めろ

>My mom is white
>Dad black

No complaints here, would do again.

Were 99.9% mutt and were shit tho our pure flip ancestors are shit too

I do only speak English as of late and I want to learn Japanese eventually. I have relatives in Japan that I haven't seen since I was very very young.

Why do you feel this way? Why is it bad for you to come from only a single culture? Surely, you are free to explore other cultures even if you don't come from them and you're definitely capable of acquiring new talents unless you have some handicap which prevents you from doing so. I think that your idea that mixed people are more talented is too much of a generalization. You could say they're more exotic or unique but that really depends on how they come off on people.

For me, I want to be full-blooded so that I can feel at ease with myself and my ideals. I believe that being full-blooded would give me a firm self-confidence as well as cohesion with my peers. I really desire a sense of belonging. Even if I were a good person, even if I were smart, and even if I were to achieve something great, I couldn't help but feel the biting realization that I am only two halves of two wholes. Part of me feels like this is a case of the grass being greener on the other side.

You live in Japan and only speak English?