Why do British muslims look so much manlier and more alpha than white brits?

Why do British muslims look so much manlier and more alpha than white brits?

thats a sikh

Jesus Christ dude...

>American education

this is bait of course but generally Muslims are more alpha than British

Brits have been eating estrogen since the 20s, what can you do

Thats a cop.
Brits have a long history of hiring out their fighting to minorities, and they always nick the best of the uncivilized races, so Sikhs like that one, Gurkas are another.
Its all a let's get the black guy to do it for us thing.

Because British people are like gollum from LotR

>British
>muslim
Pick one and only one, faggot.

this

Check the skin color m8
Only the white one looks manly, the other looks like an ape

British """Men"""

checked and kek'd

sicks are cool, they are the Irish of Asia

because you're gay and you have a pirate fetish

lol that's a sikh you dummy

I'd look pretty intimidating too if I was going to blow people up.

BECAUSE THEY'RE MAKING THE FRICKING FROGS GAY

That's the iconic duo known as "Sikh and Destroy" famous here in the UK

white brits grew up with a comfy lifestyle

kek

That is because he is Sikh, you faggot

>let's get the black guy to do it for us thing
KEK.

Siikh is a sect of islam weaker than sunni islam

Donkey jizz = high protein

Does someone have an obsession for this particular Sikh policeman?

CUTE

Sikhs look manly because they've been kicking Muslim ass for a long time

10/10

because islam is about war

That's a sikh you fuckhead

Because they are real men.

As a Japanese girl, I would love to see more hot muslims and real men in my country.

user we all know you're actually a us marine stationed in okinawa

No, I am a kawaii Japanese girl uguu

Muslims are usually tiny, have narrow shoulders and thin frames due to poor nutrition. The next generation of Muslims brought up in first world nations might be alpha but the current generation is not.

You're a dumb fucking cunt. You let a handful in and they are already raping you.

If you are this fucking desperate to get laid then just go ahead and commit seppuku.

Japan has one of the highest IQ's in the world, why don't you just go fuck a dog instead of putting your country at risk?

refreshing. different.

> they are already raping you.

Getting ravished by a hot Muslim man is like a dream come true

> why don't you just go fuck a dog

I've tried this before, they treat me too lovingly for my liking

God damn dirtty paki send those back on them boats they floated on the ocean with.

They all look apes and the average height seems to be 1.70.

They don't

Because the last manly Brits died fighting for the Jews in WW2

Ours have been here for generations

Anglos are basically evolved to be cucks. There's a reason there are so few of them left now.

because sikh's all look like light skinned Mr T

Sikhs are real men, unlike those muslim animals, sikhs are our friends

>hot
>Muslim

Pick one

That guy looks like he is going to kill every muslim with a bigger than usual bag he sees. Just saying.

February 15th, marks the hundreds anniversary of the Singapore Mutiny, one of the most important events of World War I in Asia and one of the largest pro-Ottoman mutinies of World War I. On that date 820 Indian soldiers of the 5th Light Infantry mutinied against their officers and spread across the city nearly seizing it. They seized weapons and even freed German prisoners of war. Yet, the rebels lacked clear leadership and soon warship's belonging to Brittan's wartime allies arrived to help the British recapture the city. The French landed a force of 190 men, The Orel a Russian warship landed 40 men and two machine guns. A Japanese shorep arty was bolstered by auxiliaries drawn from Singapore's large Japanese population. In one of the early uses of motorized vehicles in combat, colonial forces used automobiles to patrol the island. Some of the mutineers attempted to flee to the nearby Malay Peninsula or to blend in with Singapore's multi-ethnic population.

The website for Britain's Sikh Museum contains a critical letter sent to a Muslim soldier serving in France in March 1916 that explains the distaste many South Asian Muslims toward serving Britain against the Ottomans: "You are entangled in a war in which no victory has been gained nor can any be gained in the future. What you ought to do is raise your fellow caste-men against the English and join the army of Islam (the Turks)."

That's a Sikh. Sikh's are boss. They hate muslims.

Depends where theyre from. Middle eastern muslims are pretty big and alpha and have been growing like mofos due to living standards improving the past 50 or so years.

Yeah this, stop calling the Sikhs Muslim you retards

The average south-korean women is almost as tall ad the avg Euro women.

Kek how tall are the men 5'9-5'10?