Kike thread

Long ago in a distant land, I, Aju, the shape-shifting Marxist of Darkness, unleashed an international finance system! But a foolish Nazi warrior wielding a natsoc sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time and flung him into the future, where my evil is law! Now the fool seeks to return to the past, to undo the future that is Aju!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xxw-gyeKa4o
come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt11.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Bump

Back to the 1900s!

50 years have passed but, I do not pay. White guilt has lost it's effect on me. Yet, the suffering continues. Aju's grasp chokes the past, present and future. Hope is lost.
Got to get back.
Back to the past.
Scharführer Jack

He will return

youtube.com/watch?v=xxw-gyeKa4o

GOD FUCKING DAMN IT OP

sieg heil

Isn't this the plot of skyrim

The white race soul is shirking the chains of Aju. We will raise a triumphant flag once more, and resume our rightful place as masters of our destiny -- not just to survive meagerly, but to thrive and prosper in health and success in perpetuity. Begone from our midst once more Aju

Kek

Whoa

HOLY SHIT, ITS SAMURAI REINHARD!!!!

obvious samefag, but you're alright. At least it was funny.

Just Jews and shills, we always find a way

Wasn't expecting it to bump up this good though kek, samefagging is for Sup Forumstards my man, a good Sup Forumslack such as myself would never falter to that level of autism.

I dont understand is this a new mesmes

Well I'm hoping someone's feeling inspired at least and makes their own memes from it and then posts them for the keks. This is little more than a shitpost art project, and no, I'm not being modest, this took me maybe 15 minutes to make, Sup Forums does need more memes, regardless of the time and creativity it takes to make them, it's the soul of the idea in a meme that counts, and I'll be happy to shitpost more kek threads, it's the kek that keeps on keking.

I figured I'd let you know I stole this.

>posting on your home network
>posting from phone.
it isn't that hard,

is it?

>Sup Forums does need more memes, regardless of the time and creativity it takes to make them, it's the soul of the idea in a meme that counts, and I'll be happy to shitpost more kek threads, it's the kek that keeps on keking.

I know, I don't do that, like I said, it's for retards, who can't handle being told they're a faggot, I don't need safe space, I'm not a faggot, all I need is the board.

>Marxist of darkness
>Unleashed international finance system

Pick one kike

come-and-hear.com/dilling/chapt11.html

Just gonna leave this here for you...

Faggot.

Faggot.

Long ago in a distant land, I, Akjew, the shape shifting master of darkness, unleashed an unspeakable evil. But a foolish goyim warrior wielding a magic sword stepped forth to oppose me. Before the final blow was struck, I tore open a portal in time, and flung him into the future where my evil is law. Now the fool seeks to return to the past and undo the future that is Jew.

It's weird how well this fits

>tfw you weren't born late enough to see the future Adolf was flung to

Wouldn't mine him coming back for real, It'll be unlikely he can return seeing as you would have to apply quantum physics to the device in order to rework the laws of the universe backwards in time.

Season 5 had red pills, Jack shows Ashi that Aku allows malicious aliens to move into human occupied areas to destroy them, and also allows his minions to kidnap and indoctrinate children.

>Samefagging

You motherfucker

bump

I really like this meme, bravo OP

anyone else dissapointed in the last episode of season V? fuck, it was all great then it fucking fell apart. should have made the last episode into a full length movie

>Aju

Kek

I'm still laughing

we really should meme a jew-ku

vs samurai hitler

this is what's really going on tho

Yeah, I watched the show with my whole family, it was an amazing episode, and overall, a good continuation from season 4, and one we'll never forget. Hopefully CN doesn't try to make their own SJ spin off bullshit and fuck it up like they're doing Ben 10.

Everybody Loves Somebody sometimes :^)

Gold. I didn't like the ending for the show but oh well