The three Abrahamic religions, are all connected to a single source. The Christians, the Jews...

The three Abrahamic religions, are all connected to a single source. The Christians, the Jews, and the Muslims all believe in the same story.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bqTNzcrA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>babby's first poast

sage, underage please go

whats the deal with PEDO-BOT?

Which means that religion is a globalist scheme.

No, Christians have a Greek/Roman interpretation of "be nice to each other and find out the truth"

Jews have the classical, murder and enslave everyone but fellow Jews. Interestingly the Talmud is newer than the Bible.

Islam has bad Jewish and Christian fanfiction included but is otherwise completely separate.Interestingly the Koran's interpretation is the same as the Talmud where you can murder or enslave anyone who isn't a Mohamadian.

>we will never have shinto as a popular religion in our countries

nobody even knows what shinto is.

I want to touch a girl like that.

>shinto

Isn't that thing where everything has a soul?

Like I broke a pencil in half does it have two souls now?

>implying toy story isnt a true story

no shit, idiot. christ called out the jews for the snakes they were. islam was made by jews

Because local folk religion is impossible to export because of its ties to the land and people

>A FUCKING PEDO ROBOT

The Jews no longer follow the one true God - Talmudists are are occultists. and the Muslims worship a devil masquerading as God.

>Muslims believe they are the descendant of a baseborn son who is the rightful heir of his father's land
>Jews believe they are the descendant of a trueborn son and who is the rightful heir of his father's land
>Christians believe that the Jews were used to bring the Savior of all humanity, but are no longer blessed by God because they murdered Him.

there's similarities, but they're very different.

The apocalypse of the Quran and the Bible are polar opposites, the Savior in Islam is the Antichrist in Christianity, and vice versa.

why would u post that... what are you some kind of fuckin chink? kill yourself motherfucker

good post

bad post

>>...all believe in the same story.

No we don't. The Jews and Christians are on the same page on Old Testament (or Pentateuch) stuff but the Jews don't believe that Jesus is the Messiah. And the Muslims believe in a made up moon god (lowercase) that was an amalgamation of different gods worshiped where Mohamed lived.

hahah that webm is funny

i know what im going to dress up as for Halloween!

mints for the black kids

Yep.
It isn't just one religion. It's a smattering of various folk gods.

I think he was talking about the idea of local folk religion based on its land and people though ivan.

NO THREAD

Wrong. Theologically and ideologically they're all way different.

Jews
>Torah+Talmud
>The state of Israel with the covenant of god is the path to heaven on earth

Muslims
>Torah + Trimmed NT + Muhammad's desert tale + bonus books (hadiths)
>Establishing Muhammad's (PBUH) laws, the Sharia, is the path to heaven on earth

Christians
>Torah + NT
>Speaking the truth and the individual's bearing of his own cross is the path to heaven on Earth.

no doggo :(

topkek I had a good honest laugh at this series of posts.

Hey look, a leftist troll full of shit.

>Wrong.
He's 100% right. He just forgot to include Marxism, another spawn of Abrahamism.

>Which means that religion is a globalist scheme.
It's a scheme alright. Who would actually believe that some magic creature controls everything and speaks through designated aristocratic representatives?

Brainwashed people, that's who.

What we're seeing is that control scheme weakening, allowing technology to flourish, and that's why the aristocrats are desperately trying to replace it.

Then he should've said "folk religion will never make a come back". The idea of folk religion and specifically Japanese folk religion are differebt things.

the one with war flashbacks is better.

>there has to be something better....seriously though.

wtf are you talking about
we dont live in deus ex man

>holy shit muh science is going to save me

wtf I can't unsee this.

Yes, lets drive the point home tonight that neither of these three branches of religions are the end-all-be-all truth of God.

From Judiasm sprung Christianity and Islam.
All three are middle-eastern religions that are nothing more than a middle-eastern theological assumption and wording of what they (((THINK))) god is. In the text and religion are lies, false stories, exaggerations, assumptions, and politically motivated laws and adherences to control people. Such is the case for all religion.

There are truths found in these religions.
However, truth is self-evident and lasts the test of time. The truths are present across all religions and observations. It is accessible to all who seek it and all who journey to know it. All can know God/Creation. All have the potential to conceptualize the magnitude of creation. Life is but a journey of discovery. Time is but an unraveling of higher truth.

See pic for source sauce. There are better and more consistent origin stories found in other religions. Middle eastern religions and more specifically Abrahamic religions are nothing more than a slice of a bigger pie. The only reason why they are so pervasive is because they have been forced and embedded via conquest across various civilizations. Also because they killed and destroyed other veins of religious practices and wrote cute little stories that you'd be dammed to hell if you even looked into them.

Fuck that noise and fuck those among men who seek to entrap and limit the spiritual magnitude of their fellow men.

Seriously though whats going on in that webm?

They are all pure shit. Greedy shit, Cucked Shit, and Angry Shit.

It's obviously straightening his posture.

heads up this is an extremely misleading image

The interesting thing about this vid is that the dog probably thinks the snake is a friend because he trusts the owner. There are all of those "bird sits on cat sits on dog they are all buddies" videos where the cat wont kill the bird because the cat knows the bird is the owners' pet too. This puppy is thinking "oh this snake is my friend aww stahp likkin mah fa-" then the snake just murders him. He doesn't even try to fight or run because he trusts the owner when the owner just sees him as snake food and he doesn't even know.

No. The "Jews" are Talmudic heretics & the "Muslims" are just Mohammedans a radical heretical sect of Talmudism.

When did Sup Forums get so autistic?

I like snakes more than dogs

I'm going to fuck that robot

Your right, I searched diligently and couldn't find the Heaven's Gate bunch. It's like they disappeared to a comet or something

Nigger

ironically?

>The Christians, the Jews, and the Muslims all believe in the same story.

That Jesus Christ is LORD.

It's not misleading. I'd love for you to elaborate and provide source sauce that backs your comments.

Also, if you care to actually saw something of value, try and refute my actual comments.

Church is clearly a control scheme, but what come's after it's gone has been far worse. Nietzsche said that after the death of God there would rise the Ubermensch, and the "Last Man". The Last Man is a nihilist, he seeks only pleasure and comfort. The Last Man worships one of two things, the state, or himself.

Man worshiping the state is what spawns the greatest of atrocities. The communists are the greatest example of this, where rejection of god and worship of the state was de jure. I shouldn't have to tell you how this ended. Hint: 100,000,000 people died.

If not the state, man will worship himself. This is the mode of existence we are sitting in here in the West. The main goal seems to be consumption. People are focused to accumulating resources and trying in vain to fulfill their carnal pleasures. When this system inevitably fails, man will cycle back to worshiping the state in the hope that the mass collective will shelter and feed him.

The Ubermensch is man who can, despite no higher power, establish his own values and moral systems. But since we've yet to see the Ubermensch rise, it's a definite possibility that he doesn't exist. It's possible that without believing in a higher power, humans will always slip into nihilism.

I think most of the time you're right, but in this case the dog was so fucked its best bet was be a good boy and be still

Poor doggo :(

no

you dont have many friends do you.

yeah cause pencils are like worms obviously.

Said a bunch of Turkish priests who wanted control of the populace. And you STILL follow their bullshit to this day because someone told you to believe it.

Its ironic that they kill eachother when they believe in the same god.

Yes a religion by Jews that says don't take Jews as your leaders and fight them if they don't leave your cities

goddamnit the fact that such negligent (((evil))) exists in this world is angering and depressing

Yup. Aliems.

yeah like
>well im going to die know i guess ill just be a good boy until its ov-

no you killed it.

but the pencil itself isn't the only thing that has a soul. the eraser has one, the wood has one, the tree the wood came from had one, the graphite has one.... probably the yellow paint has (or possibly had) one.

just remember to take your own life before you decide to take anyone elses!

i mean you are supposed to be free
what have you accomplished that we didn't

RIP doge

Thanks, Captain Obvious!

Want to be that robot.

I see we have some fellow webm collectors

So... It's the Jews?

then I'll have to fug you

>humans will always slip into nihilism
Physically impossible. Understanding Stirner would reveal why, who is often missed in favor of Nietzsche. The animal of humanity always averts death, which leads to consistent evolution.

>Man worshiping the state is what spawns the greatest of atrocities.
No, it is man worshiping at all. Mystic Religion merely kills in a different way: delay medicine a thousand years, and how many suffered and died?

Communism is Abrahamism for the modern world, where it is proven that Zeus does not exist.

>we dont live in deus ex man
>>holy shit muh science is going to save me
Of course we do. Science's only job is to save mankind.

Will it fail at its one job? Only by virtue of humanity abandoning it for the self-satisfied pleasure of religion.

you just figured this out ? let me tell you the ending the last is a abomination , the first became corrupt , stick to the middle , it's a great life guideline

Thats a pupper user

This is why I dont buy MSi

Muslims bow to a space rock and explicitly demand the slaughter and abuse of non-Muslims. We are not the same.

isn't that the one with the crazy russian dude thinking that the CIA had put a camera behind his eye or some shit?

No, islam was rejected by both other branches and is a satanic offshoot. Their prophet violated most, if not all, of the original laws god placed on man. Jesus did not. Jews dont have a prophet. If they are all to be the same abrahamic religions mohammed is the antichrist.

youtube.com/watch?v=zv3bqTNzcrA

DOGGO

Lol, Mohammad was known as "the ear" because he took pieces of religions where he was preaching and just believed them. Also to make his new bs religion more palpable.
He was a sand Mormon.
Calling Islam Abrahamic is like calling a motorcycle a car

Also sage, you know nothing newfag snu

>
>Muslims bow to a space rock and explicitly demand the slaughter and abuse of non-Muslims. We are not the same.

REPLACE muslims with christians and its the fucking same

only a butt hurt faggot zipper head would post some fucked shit like this ........ sort yourself out

wtf i hate robots now

false.. Only Jesus' death frees man from sin.

he's doing it wrong
it goes on top of the cpu

>The apocalypse of the Quran and the Bible are polar opposites, the Savior in Islam is the Antichrist

So Christ is also the Antichrist now? Kek, are you retarded?

*tips fedora*

The joke
Your head

The christians believe in Constantine's reboot series and the muslims believe that a goatfucking pedophile was the jewish god's chosen editor.

>Ultimately christians are jews lite and muslims are jews fite

Literally made me puke

Thats chris chan btw

>muh xian dark ages
Holy shit dude. Do you honestly believe that the enlightenment wasn't rooted in Christianity? Did you forget that Gutenberg invented the printing press so he could distribute Bibles to the masses?

>Communism is Abrahamism for the modern world
I don't even know what you're trying to say. Please elaborate.