If my job becomes automated, why shouldnt the company continue to pay me my wage as compensation for laying me off?

If my job becomes automated, why shouldnt the company continue to pay me my wage as compensation for laying me off?

Other urls found in this thread:

syracuse.com/business-news/index.ssf/2017/05/carrier_corp_layoffs_plant_trump.html
cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/video/4Zn3aAbLOQ_2btAOTWbry1wxWk7Ct19a/a-math-problem-for-donald-trump/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Stop being a spoiled little shit.

The livelihood of hundreds of people is more important than maximum profit rate.

Nah, fuck off. Your employer doesn't owe you shit.

Good goy

Carrier laying off 632 employees, closing plant despite Trump promises

syracuse.com/business-news/index.ssf/2017/05/carrier_corp_layoffs_plant_trump.html

find something else to do retard.

even if its just watching the robot fuck your wife and making sure it doesnt rape her to death.

I used to be a person who was intimidated by the idea of automation, but I once did a stint at a factory when I was down on my luck and it completely changed my viewpoint. Machines are fucking useless and constantly break down and jam; it's fucking ridiculous. Shit, they'd make more profit if they just ditched the machines and hired a few more workers. Some fucking John Henry shit, nigger

Why do you have a job a machine could do? Are you that useless?

If he's gonna lay me off due to new technology, its only fair that I, the employee also benefit from the introduction of that technology since I also worked for the company to afford automation.

What is your current job then?
Why are you such a fucking drone in the first place to have a job that could be done by robots?

>its only fair that I, the employee also benefit from the introduction of that technology since I also worked for the company to afford automation.
you already got paid faggot.

unionize and get better wages instead of letting the jew fuck your ass and trying to reverse jew instead.

A Math Problem For Donald Trump

cbs.com/shows/the-late-show-with-stephen-colbert/video/4Zn3aAbLOQ_2btAOTWbry1wxWk7Ct19a/a-math-problem-for-donald-trump/

How the fuck is that fair? That's literally just you taking something you had part of. This is nigger tier behavior. Are you black?

Of course I'll find something else to do. But while I'm looking for it, I need financial support for baasic livelyhood needs and cost for reeducation.

>But while I'm looking for it, I need financial support for baasic livelyhood needs and cost for reeducation.
should have saved your money faggot.

Capitalize on the idea of a new frontier. Capitalism shifts it's priority every once and awhile. Fast food, cell phones, computers. You know.

If I move out of my house, why aren't I forced to keep paying rent?

why would they pay you if you're not working for them anymore and not giving them anything in return for payment?

Do this

Yes, temporarily. It's called a severance and good companies already do it. You should look into it.

Often you do get paid for a few months so you have time to find another job

Because you don't work for a company if you are laid off. You are unemployed. You will need to develop a new skill, like maintaining robots.

UNI is the most retarded, snowflake bullshit I've ever heard of. The law of the jungle is (and always has been) that those who can't keep up are left behind to die. Nobody's going to fucking pay you to exist.

My area has a combination of high living cost and few job opportunities, which the 2 combined only allow me to live paycheck to paycheck.

Not everyone lives in an area wth lots of job positions.

correction: UBI

So move, you dumb fuck.

For how long?

>My area has a combination of high living cost and few job opportunities, which the 2 combined only allow me to live paycheck to paycheck.
>i wasted my paycheck every week the moment i got it so pay for my unemployment
>i refuse to work with others to raise wages for the betterment of the labor force
>i vote for open border and pro-immigration policies
you deserve all of this

Some of my grandparents travelled across the vast ocean to America in a pursuit after jobs. You're too lazy to move cities?

Who will pay for the relocation?

natsoc is the answer to automation.

Why do you people always want others to pay for your shit? Are you literally incapable of doing anything without someone holding your hand?

I hope you're not some snake libertarian idiot.
>don't tread on me :(

I make my livelihood of automatizing shit

The same reason horse breeders couldn't sue Ford in 1920.

You are inefficient and obsolete. You don't get rewarded for being inefficient and obsolete.

We're trying to get you to offer real solutions. Otherwise just admit the fact that capitalism and unregulated market is trash and the only logical reason to support it is if you've already got it made.

There are no free lunches under capitalism. You better start acknowledging that all these people that will loose their jobs to automation, will need to be supported in some way or another.

How about you start? "Give me money because I say so" is not a good reason.

All throughout history people have been put out of work because of changing conditions. Automation will be no different. Stop being a whiny bitch and learn a new skill, find a new job.

No, I think libertarianism is utterly retarded.

... almost as dumb as thinking that the most successful and ruthless people will pay to fund a population explosion of usless, nigger-tier eaters.

It's not about reward, it's about finding a way to sustain this already unreliable economic system after a vital aspect of it is removed.

should have been saving money.
stupid cunt

You are inefficient and obsolete. You don't get "sustained," because you are not worth sustaining. This is not complicated.

How can you save money when you live paycheck to paycheck?

If anything since OP is obsolete equipment he should be sold back to african nations like actual farm equipment.
Don't you wanna go back home little welfare nigger?

then rax ford and compensate horse breeders.
fuck free market.

What is the end goal of this "progress"? I always wondered...

Not because I say so, because you want to charge me for things that are required to live.
"Learn a new skill, find a new job" is even less of a solution.

Good.

>population explosion of useless, nigger-tier eaters
They're only useless, nigger-tier eaters because you don't want to invest in them to make them anything better than that.

No. You don't understand. Competition leads to innovation. Our system does not compensate people for being stuck in the past.

This is why America is on the cutting edge while the rest of the world still use vibrators that have hand cranks. We REWARD efficiency. If you can't compete, go die in a hole.

How2savemoni:
The guide by someone in worse economic status than you, that actually works
Step 1. Acquire well paying job doing a job that pays well and has good economical output with the minimal required study
Step 2. ?????
Step 3. Profit, save some of those profits

If this doesn't work for you remember:
Some spic in spain (50%+ unemployment, absurdly low wages) has done it, you should just buy a shotgun and give yourself a mouthwash because you're not only a disappointment to your family but to your entire race and nation as well.

>you want to charge me for things that are required to live.
That's the way the world works, kiddo. You don't get free shit just because you're alive.

>"Learn a new skill, find a new job" is even less of a solution.
How do you figure? It has worked for many people.

What number of people is worth sustaining, in your opinion?

Because they did not

Exactly. My employer benefits from increased productivity while I benefit from a machine doing my work for me.

I run media automation systems.
My future is bright.

It's not a number's game. It's an efficiency game. If you can compete, you thrive. If you can't compete, you go die.

Because the only skill he learned on cuckold studies sub-branch of african-american culture studies at harvard was how to suck a black dick user.

He probably can't change a spare tire.

You're just stealing something that isn't yours, nigger. Unless you are part owner of the company, you aren't entitled to shit. You're just a worthless, replaceable part.

Nobody invested in me and I'm doing just fine, thanks.

No but I without a job I can't pay for transportation in the first place.

>there are no jobs because most of the jobs are automated
>people have no money to spent
>corporations don't get money anywhere
jokes on you capitalists

That ain't the way the world works, that's how your crumbling capitalist structure works. Buying and earning aren't the same thing.

>It has worked for many people
It's not worked for many many many more. That's why it's not a solution.

>paying for rent, food, and utilities is wasting paychecks

Sorry that I don't have those moneybags to invest on the stock market.

we don't need innovation that sacrifice a large number of our people.
iwe have to seek the balance between total social communism and total liberal capitalism to maximize our happiness.
being innovative alone doesn't justify anything automatically.

This defeatist mindset is exactly the reason why society is deteriorating at a rapid pace.

Bitch please. You just want something for nothing. I'll be damned if I'm going to let you steal away my money just so you can be a worthless parasite all your life. Kill yourself, leech.

>You don't get free shit just because you're alive.

nobody asked to be born, dipshit.

>It has worked for many people.

show me one. just one.

How can I get a better paying jobs if I don't have the skills for the role nor the money to pay for my training?

You lose the efficiency game against nations that don't throw away manpower and shrink their gene pool by imposing retarded "every man for himself" economic system.
Therefore, law of the jungle dictates your shitty tribalistic society doesn't deserve to exist. Yes?

I wish you understood how dumb your position is...

Where was UBI after the industrial revolution?
Where was UBI for the entire third world?

You think you're different and special... But you're not. You'll either keep up, or be left behind to die.

>there are no shit manual jobs because most of the jobs are automated
>subhuman "people" have no money to spent
>subhuman "people" starve and die
Jokes on you kike-communists.

Who are you? We're talking about a whole population.

>show me one. just one.
Illegal immigrants. They come to this country with nothing but a will to work and learn and they build a life for themselves. Unlike people like you, who have no will to do anything at all. No wonder your country loves immigrants so much if the native population is so fucking worthless, holy shit.

do u realize that the entire economic system currently in place is predicated upon consumer spending

do u realize that if there are no consumers then there is no fucking economy

Why didn't you study stuff that's useful in the market then user?

Oh right, because you're degenerate ape with a micro brain that wants daddy state cock inside of him and get help from everyone else's paychecks instead of having a real job.

Step 1. Acquire well paying job doing a job that pays well and has good economical output with the minimal required study

No such jobs in my area. could never afford to be in a trade school anyway.

>a disappointment to your family but to your entire race and nation as well.

funny because my family has the exact same problem as me due to massive layoffs due to neoliberalism in the 90s.

Yes, but do you have a robot army to protect your head from a spike when the angry mob comes?

>my money
Belongs to the government.
But the kike is always protective over his shekels huh?
I don't want something for nothing, I want equal opportunity to earn.

>Where was UBI after the industrial revolution?

In Britain they had workhouses that would have those unable to support themselves put to work doing menial labor to make sure they didn't die.

>Where was UBI for the entire third world?

Good question, something about the First World subsidizing crops and providing aid rings a bell.

So go earn, you fuck. Stop asking others to pay your bills.

Do you realize that the people who have all the money don't need anymore? And that there will ALWAYS be some form of market (even if you're excluded from it)?

The poor think this progress will allow them to no longer work and live like a rich man. The rich man thinks it's a way for the poor man to no longer live.

that's deflation economy we are suffering right now.

the "subhuman" starving people will outnumber the rich. You thing they will just starve and die. It will be Africa everywhere

I think it is all to do with low IQ betas that have no ability to think into the future and that thinks Mr Shekelstein still wants their disguising goy asses in the business when AI takes over.

and this

I'm not talking about UBI as investment, nigger.
When you gonna realize that our shitty capitalist economy CAN'T keep up? That's why we have to secure our position by sneakily fucking over other countries.

why can't you produce one instance of a factory worker that was replaced, finding a new job that paid just as much? could it be that the free-market is bullshit and we're going have basic income whether you like it or not?

>b-bu muh cumpetition! muh market!

no, it's going to be basic income.

You like having your entire livelihood dependent on the ever-changing whims of a free market huh?
What's more degenerate than letting the masses decide what's worthwhile?

Because you're not working for it.

>we're going to have it whether you like it or not
Pure delusion. Wake the fuck up. No country can survive when the entire population is comprised of leeches.

> In Britain they had workhouses that would have those unable to support themselves put to work doing menial labor to make sure they didn't die.

which is exactly what will happen to you. You'll grind your life away in a sweatshop for enough money to barely eat. That's exactly what I'm saying.

>Good question, something about the First World subsidizing crops and providing aid rings a bell.

lol, you obviously don't understand what our "foreign aid" is actually about. And how are those people doing, btw? That's going to be the fate of all who can't keep up.

>T-the m-moooob!!!

When the mob is starved subhumans like you, I can just throw a rock and that will disperse all of you since you're afraid little weaklings, you'll go crying back to your owners like the good slaves you're.

>N-no jobs in my area!!!

Spain. No jobs in my entire fucking country. Yet I have one because I make myself and my skills valuable. Maybe because living in this hellhole I do better than you'll ever do, really gets that nogging knocking doesn't it?

Give me a job then, you brainless faggot.
You know your system's retarded and you don't have any real solutions, so you have to say dumb things like that.

(((suffering)))

There's like 99.7% employment for fresh college grads here. Prices on goods take decades to rise substantially, so it's actually worthwhile to save money.

My labor was mine, and my you have no right to destroy my livelihood as long as I do labor and contribute to the economy and the consumer market.
Accelerated Profit growth for company owners is more worthless than the life standards and social security of employees and in extent the nation.

I'm white, while you're probably some asshole who's outsourcing jobs to shitskin nations to get an additional shekel.

He invested years. into making that business profitable. It is only fair that he is supported until he secures another job.

see:

>Give me a job then
That right there is the fault of your mind set. No one owes you shit. You earn it. If you want a job you have to work for it, you have to prove yourself worthy of it. You don't get it just by asking nicely.

Letting the masses decide is free market retard-o machine.

Go back to venezuela commie.

The starving subhumans are weak apes that will never actually go through their "epic comunist revolultions!!" they will just cry, bitch and attack the middle class since they're easy targets, commies aren't human, never were, never will be.