Should Planned Parenthood receive federal funding?

youtu.be/3vTG4lUl1PU

In 2011, Texas cut off most of Planned Parenthood's funding in the state. Planned Parenthood served around 50,000 patients there at the time. The result? One-quarter of publicly funded health clinics shut down. And there was a 35% drop in claims for long-acting birth control. As a result, there was a 30% increase in Medicaid-paid births.

Women in Texas, particularly those in poverty, have seen a significant loss of access to health care services and birth control — which would prevent them from getting pregnant and potentially needing an abortion.

n the video, Whedon ("The Avengers," "Buffy the Vampire Slayer," "Dr. Horrible's Sing-Along Blog") shows just what the world would look like if those attacks on Planned Parenthood are successful. The film follows three women but shows two different versions of their lives: one where Planned Parenthood provides the family planning and health care they need, and another in which Planned Parenthood is shut down.

Take three minutes and watch it.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=ekgiScr364Y
phys.org/news/2013-05-victorian-era-people-intelligent-modern-day-counterparts.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

But who will do the mammograms!!

Birth control and abortion aren't neccesary. Pay for it yourself or keep the dicks out of your dumb cunt.

This. I can somewhat understand people having injuries and disease covered by health insurance but no one else should have to pay for you either being an idiot and not using protection or suddenly regretting your fuck up.

Only if you want less crime and welfare

>yay i can go to college now, all i had to do was kill a baby

Eh, I like crime and welfare, I feel like if I argue against either I'll be construed as a racist

#resist

I am against abortion because a woman should take responsability fpr being a whore, but I am for it because it makes eugenics easier. What do?

Very few services that Planned Parenthood offers are abortion services. Also, the GOP isn't going to defund it because they want it as a political issue for all coming time. It's worth too much to them politically to take any significant policy moves.

Reminder

They should still be investigated by Sessions for profiting off of body parts. One penny of profit at one location is a crime. It would make their supporters look bad for supporting a criminal organization. They stopped charging anything after the videos which is an admission of guilt.

Shame your family into not doing it/ostracize them for it and crowd source abortion clinics in the hood.

It's connected to & directly supplies Spirit Cooking.

archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/subject/knowledge bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

yes, PP and abortion in general is eugenic. you gotta love how conservatives let liberals do whatever the fuck they want and the ONE issue they take a stand on is the one issue that is literally eugenics

no. if they are so loved by all then they should be able to self fund with donations.

>Very few services that Planned Parenthood offers are abortion services

That's dishonest as fuck.

PP's "but only n% of our services are abortions" is pure creative accounting. In the process of getting an abortion, a woman will have a history taken, be ultrasounded, given medications, and so forth. PP counts every one of these as a separate "procedure", even though they're all undertaken with the goal of murdering a baby.

So Pepe is an abortion doctor? Does he sniff his fingers after?

>lets let poor people raise my health care cost, taxes, welfare, and crime all because I want to pretend that if I am angry at people they will stop having sex.
kill yourself.

Also: See what happens when women call into PP looking for non-abortion services.

youtube.com/watch?v=ekgiScr364Y

I think it's better in the long run
fast forward 5 years, that baby that could've been aborted for cheap is now costing tax payers much more money because their mom is on welfare
and then that kid will grow up in a shitty environment and then repeat the cycle

Yes.

It's a nigger abortion fund. Christ cucks over this but they don't want to do anything about welfare. We should be doing the opposite. Massive fines for having out of wedlock kids UNLESS they abort them. Niggers would be gone in two generations.

Only if they sterilize niggers in addition to providing them almost free abortions..

give men free sterilization too with an affordable std check.

Or you could just not increase taxes, welfare, public healthcare and you could just send them to prison when they chimpout

kill yourself, you're not getting anymore GIBMEDATS

Don't forget that kid will rob a store and kill a white couple for stepping on his Welfare Jordans.

Are you retarded? Did you know blacks are gonna stay around 14% of the population in the 50 years due to a large part due to a larger percentage of black women getting abortions. Seems like you're a nigger lover.

Step 1: If you become pregnant while on public assistance, you must be sterilized to receive any further assistance.
Step 2: There is no step 2.

and the recurrent theft, vandalism and assault and general ruining everything that is too numerous to count and the repeated use of the criminal justice system and corrections facilities until it finally dies, shot by another nigger.

white people aren't clean either
trailer park sally has like 6 kids because she's a staunch Creationist and bless her heart she believes her kids are pure and would never have sex outside of marriage

>Women in Texas, particularly those in poverty, literally can't keep off the cock carousel — which would prevent them from getting pregnant and potentially needing an abortion.

so send trailer park sally to PP too.

How hard is it to encourage degenerates to kill their children and get sterilized? Need to convince all of the Jews in college to sterilize themselves too.

kys you subhuman nigger

You're the one keeping them alive by taking my money and giving it to them in the form of GIBSMEDATS

Step 1: Stop subsidizing black people
Step 2: There is no step 2.

Yeah well one might turn out alright and move up the social ladder a little bit and society always needs a janitor. It's way better then importing mexishits and pushing America into balkanization or even worse Brazil tier. There will always be a dumb people in our society and yes we should draw the line somewhere but it should be people over our bloodline because there is more to race then just IQ. There is a different hormonal balance and different temperament inherent in whites versus most other races.

>We need abortion to stop shitty people from birthing shitty kids that leech off the system
>Abortion legalized nationwide by Roe v Wade 1973.
>Since then out of wedlock births have skyrocketed

>abortion keeping the numbers down
>housing someone is jail cost 32k a year
are you retarded? Keeping the numbers down is the best route to go. In fact you're now paying more if they're jailed for life. Really makes you think.

the idea that removing welfare will control non-white and low IQ birthrates has been disproven historically numerous times

infact people were commenting on the decline of the population back in the 1800s when there was no welfare programs

people who say this are always libertarians who doesn't even bother to research it, they just assert it baselessly over and over

yeah think of how many more shitty kids there would have been without abortion

what a nightmare. thank god for abortion.

My position is that the more abortions take place the better.

Nah we need to flood faster so this shit collapses already and we can rebuild

why the fuck are these faggots in a planned parenthood facility?

Send them to prison and what?

Oh, right, so they can loaf around and eat up taxpayer dollars.

I swear to god, public education is a farce, because people like you are born without brains

Planned parenthood should be funded to prevent future criminals/welfare babies from spawning. Also keeps the bad nigger population in check.

>I cannot possibly be responsible with my cunt so pay my healthcare so I don't ruin my own life.

Anyone that is against niggers having abortions is fucking retarded.

Because its the only thing keeping whites below replacement rates you nigger

>What world do I want ?

A white one.

Mammograms cause breast cancer.

And then once they detect breast cancer, you can pay for the Jews to never cure it for the rest of your life and/or for the Jews to pleasure themselves in more blood rituals butchering the goyim to kosher standards.

It's literally 'here, take this money so you don't spawn little maggot creatures

No, because it is a service that would be better done by the market [like every other service in existence]; plus, no one should be forced to pay for baby murders if they didn't think that killing those little bastards was moral.

Though I'd gladly support a private charity that killed leftist faggot babies.

OY VEY WE ALL HAVE TO PAY. THINK ABOUT SLAVERY OR THE SIX MILLION!

WOMEN ARE THE OPPRESSORS! EVERY YEAR WOMEN WORLDWIDE KILL 50-60 MILLION OF THEIR OWN BABIES BY WAY OF ABORTION, WOMEN ARE EXTERMINATING THE FUTURE OF MANKIND(BOTH FEMALE AND MALE FETUSES OF ALL RACES)! FEMINISM IS MENTAL ILLNESS, IT'S DESTROYING ALL PEOPLE!

Biggest users of PP are leftists tough (ie niggers, spics and white liberals)

only if they exclusively kill shitskins.

Then I'm generally OK with it...

Planned Parenthood should get their 3 minutes facing the firing squad.

>leftists tough
KEK!

>being this retarded

Controversial opinion:
I think we should provide abortions but also require sterilization of the mother.

If you want to ride the dick roulette and make the government bail you out. Fine we're only going to do it once

think of all the inner city welfare queens that will be taking responsibility for being a whore

Yes, they almost exclusively execute nigger babies you idiot.

bonus captcha: colonies for sale

Yup, only 13% of population but 36% of abortions. Puts progs in a strange spot for sure.

To bad it's clipped but yes this is the only answer.

Population control for niggers and spics

Supply-side economics doesn't work user. It's all about controlling demand.

abortion should be legal. pic related

Josh Whedung is going to burn in Hell with the sodomites.

Fuck off, trashbag.

Not really tho. It's 100% "women having the right to murder their children" so progs aren't in a weird place at all.

They SHOULD be, but they aren't.

Pay for you own abortion.

I propose a truce: if you want a free abortion, you also get your tubes tied for free.

Fuck no. They are a global non-profit organization. They are a tax-exempt corporation under 501(c)(3). They are a global NGO (non governmental organization) which direct political discourse on the whims of their political activist CEO who worked as an adviser for Hillary Clinton. It's probably a violation of first amendment rights to forced to fund an organization which is inherently political.

Why should it receive money ripped from the hands of Americans via overreaching taxes, when the country is burdened by a near insurmountable debt. When it is a global company receiving tax free money from foreign interests from countries who do not pay their tax dollars towards it.

The weirdness I see is that so many of the babies being killed are black and hispanic. I would understand it if progs were aggressively advertising abortions only to white women, they way they promote interracial cuckoldry as a cool new kink only to white men.

>Degenerates can't control their sexual urges and demand tax payers pay for their degeneracy.

Let them live in perpetual poverty. I shouldn't have to pay just because they can't control themselves.

You're not wrong. The issue is both sides are statistics-averse. As soon as either one starts accepting stats over feels, the picture gets weird for everybody.

>statistics-averse
Yeah, I've noticed that. Like water off a duck's back.

>lets let poor people raise my health care cost, taxes, welfare, and crime
not if you stop paying them for rest of all the shit too and throw them in for profit jails

oy vey but my statistics

stupid goy we can't centrally plan your economy for you without good statistics!

>the idea that removing welfare will control non-white and low IQ birthrates has been disproven historically numerous times
Would you happen to have a source on this?

That shit should be outlawed in chicago so all these niggers can stop having 8 babies per hood rat and immediately go on welfare

That's bretty gud

have you seen the populations of sub-saharan africa? even with foreign aid, you think those nigs live ever close to as good as a nig in the United States with a job? yet, their population is EXPLODING.

infact, it seems like having more money causes people to have less children not the opposite

also, IQ has been declining since victorian age (according to reaction times)
phys.org/news/2013-05-victorian-era-people-intelligent-modern-day-counterparts.html

i could find more but its late

>war lords and gibsme
>send money
>grow more war lords and gibsemes

It's like we shouldn't even need to spend money exterminating them if we would just let wanton jungle monkeys be jungle monkeys.