Has Sup Forums ever dealt with or seen racism in real life?

Sup Forums always says racism doesn't exist, so I want to hear some stories about any non-white Sup Forums posters who have dealt with racism IRL.

white Sup Forums poster share stories about racist niggers or something

Had a homeless nigger in NYC tell me the other day he wishes he was born white.

Did he give a reason why? kek

Well I saw a guy who called himself Ahmed al-Salad; the most Catholic King of Morocco say black people have the evil eye, they are demons & the (and I quote) "Niggers must be destroyed before corrupting the white race."

>north african guy

Makes sense. North African people hate sub saharan niggers

>Sup Forums always says racism doesn't exist
WTF are you talking about you stupid nigger?
Sup Forums says racism is never going anywhere and you can't fucking stop it so you're ass had better start helping your team.

Pretty sure he was just a beaner.

White western society isn't actually racist at all and you're a retard if you think otherwise. Leftists think whites are still racist and they're totally wrong, Sup Forums is trying to bring back racism because it's against the mainstream groupthink and because it's edgy

>pol/ always says racism doesn't exist
Nigger what board do you think this is?

I get called a kike all the time, mostly by friends who are only half joking

>catholic king of morocco
>morocco

He was probably berber if he's from Morocco, why would he be a mexican?

Brown quadroon Cuban here, in Miami, no everyone is racist here plus no one cares.

Outside of Miami though, lots of tame white people who aren't used to our LOUD and animated speaking style, I've gotten "dumb spic" comments like in grocery stores. I've also been ostracized as the "Hispanic kid" in my old college classes where everyone treats me differently, not really in a bad way but still fuckin weird. And couple times someone called me a dumb minority. That's about it. I've honestly taken advantage of the pass I get for being minority. Sorry guys

>Work as a line cook
>Be outside smoking like the degenerate I am with black co workers.
>Green pickup rolls by slow as hell.
>Driver yells out the window "DAMN ya'll some UGLY NIGGERS!"

They didn't seem too surprised that this happened.

I found him in California & he had a Spanish accent.

Go back to feggit you stupid faggot. You have no idea what you're talking about.
White western society has always traditionally been racist. Before we had niggers we were racist against other white ethnic groups.
You're a fucking blind retard if you think we're doing this just to be edgy. It's all in response to the fact that there are no white countries anymore and our population is dwindling. We're racist because we don't want to give the world and everything our ancestors made to third world trash.
Go kill yourself you stupid faggot. I'm 100% serious and I'm not some stupid child that doesn't know what he's doing.

>our LOUD and animated speaking style
That's one of the many reasons I really hate you annoying faggots.
It's no different from the way niggers speak.

Lmao I have never seen this type of shit happen but my state is over 94% white

I live in eastern Kentucky and work at a shitty convenience store part-time. The manager had some abysmal early 2000's nu-rock playing on the radio loudly, and a woman who was pretty friendly brought her items to the counter to check out.

She complimented my music, and I told her that it was the manager's - unfortunately. And she inquired why I didn't like it, and I told her that that kind of music hasn't really aged well, but it certainly beats hearing country music 24/7.

She said she didn't mind country every now and then, and I said I didn't either; but this new hip-hop infused country that they usually play makes me want to put a bullet in my head.

At the mention of rap, she scrunched her face up and randomly interjected: "now one thing I can't stand is a fucking nigger."

Even though I spend a great deal of time on here, and regularly consume "racial-realist" material, this took me by surprise in a disgusted-sort of way. Our county is about 89.9% white.

Son, if you being "racist" is just calling me mean names behind my back, then I've got to say I've got it pretty good. I'd say forty years ago racism was pretty bad, and maybe in some parts of the inner city, but overall, the western world isn't really racist.

Have never actually seen racism except from blacks.

>White western society has always traditionally been racist. Before we had niggers we were racist against other white ethnic groups.
Well if you think the West is in any way racist nowadays, you're a fucking moron. White people could not be more afraid to be labeled racist

Get off Sup Forums and you might actually realize white people are cucked losers IRL.

>It's all in response to the fact that there are no white countries anymore and our population is dwindling.

I understand this but there's nothing that can be done about it. White subhumans want diversity because white people are weak bitches

Thats weird, wonder how he ended up in morocco

>At the mention of rap, she scrunched her face up and randomly interjected: "now one thing I can't stand is a fucking nigger."

That's pretty fucking random and bizarre to say to a complete stranger. Although I don't necessarily disagree with her, I can see how you were disgusted by it because it's just the type of thing you don't say around strangers. Just cursing in front of strangers in general is trashy

He said how much better his life would've been if he'd been born white. Talked about how support groups for the homeless mainly target whites and help them the most, also how the NYPD "target" homeless blacks more than other races. In his mind, if he'd been born white, he wouldn't have been homeless as long as he had been(since 2004)... I asked him why he's drinking instead of saving the money people give him..."cause I ain't gettin out of this situation, might as well be drunk"

There was more, but I was drunk myself so the details are a little fuzzy

Every Fucking Day in Atlanta.
Not once a day. 80 times a day.
I miss the good old days.

Yelling is not "culture". It's retarded

I spent three years in a boy's home where I lived mostly with black kids, and also worked on a mostly black moving crew.

In the boy's home, I'd hear phrases like "wrinkly old white people".

On the moving crew, there was an apparent undercurrent of anti-white racism. It showed itself in the way they would low-key mock our white customers, like by mimicking their "white" voices. I also overheard a non-ironic conversation about joining Isis, which they stopped when I entered the room.

I really cannot help it. Idk why

Yea it happens, kinda shocked me at first but whatever. Best part is when I bantz back, half the time the white people fold

We don't realize we yell till we talk to people who aren't yelling

I agree it's less racist. People have become more accepting.

Fuckin shit. I have so many black friends that are literal radical commies and pro Palestine pro anyone who is brown that they'd join Isis. I follow this one black girl on Twitter who constantly tweets about white people this white people that, the latest thing is Ben Carson said poverty is a state of mind, she went crazy. Think she condemned the Manchester attack? Nope. They revel in white people being killed by brown people. These fuckin radical anti white pieces of shit

and you are in America...are you that fragile

>friends with these people
>follows these people on twitter
why?

I'm irrationally loyal

I'm also a south Florida Cuban, I assimilated into white American culture though, can't even speak Spanish. Can say it's always felt odd because I hate annoying over the top spics who act all tough but are all just manlets and sluts. Oh, and one time because I look a little like a middle eastern this white guy in one of my high school classes made "shooting gun" gestures at me, I didn't care though, I understand cause I hate muslims too.

This happened to me around 2003/2004
>Half black.
>Grew up in a white town in ND
>Only 2 black people in the whole school
>Lead soloist in choir junior & senior year
>Lead roles in school plays all through high school
>Cast as small-time character in Senior Musical
>All 3 lead male roles given to underclassmen
When I asked I was specifically told that it was because too many people would be offended by an interracial romantic interest with the female opposite lead roles.

Racism isn't out in the open for me but you can obviously sense it to a degree in some situations but I don't think its racism entirely but xenophobia. Like when you I lived in Fl and that one old fart just bust your balls and call the cops for being in a community pool without a key,they don't know if you have one or not they just do it anyway hoping for a "gottcha",Hiding behind cops like paranoid scared fool when they don't have to be and not reason to be,using little rules over other just to fuck with you.

Every time I go anywhere with a black person as the clerk, I get micro-aggressioned.

Also the those kids that tell racist jokes you just don't say that cut deep and roll it off as "jk", fuck that kid.

We never said it didn't exist.

>Kike nearly got me expelled from school because I was white and talking shit about FDR and celebrating Trump's victory.

>Nigger tells me that "Your race has to 'put down' to prevent the world from ending"

>Sup Forums always says racism doesn't exist
wut