That's it, your boy is officially done

That's it, your boy is officially done.

Reddit done you good this time.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=RoHL5wy0RQo
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>reddit thinking they can sink to our level to beat us

We've been training on each other for years. You are outclassed.

>actually browsing reddit

Step aside cuck, man coming through

america first, motherfucker.

Wtf is that children shit by the hidden posts?

Gotta love Orban in the shot, eating it up!

Bosnia learning its place, shouldn't even be there.

>Your boy is officially done

>For the 67,4670 time

ok

Uh, that's body shaming and very problematic. Also not all men have penises, some have vaginas. Ugh.

Shameful waste of drawing talent

trump is a fucking cuck he should push him down and curb stomp his skull in

>hey, why are you guys so fixated on tiny penises?
>n-no m-muh inbred conservashits tho!

it's healthy to be fixated on penises. as a man you should be looking at many penises to learn from then and apply the knowledge to your own.

Funny how so few notice the guy pushes Trump in front with his right arm.

>flag

Name is levity

>oh look at this reddit comment section
>i'll make a thread on Sup Forums on it
Why do people do this?

I haven't bothered to see the video, but I wouldn't be at all surprised if Trump was actually being prompted to the front since the (((media))) are basically wrong about everything.

Feeling like a shower myself ~

Yeah he's done, but there's a lot more chaos before he's out. I suggest you get humble before you get fucked.

*blocks your path*

This may be one of my favorite things he's ever done. Holy fuck, how nice does it feel to have an actual badass as President.

You do realize that that page and those jobber characters are satire right?

This

>Reddit

Your starting a thread with trash out of the gate

>Calling conservatives degenerate when liberals are the ones saying gender is a spectrum and kids need hormone therapy

What did he mean by this?

>why are conservatives so obssessed with being degenerate inbreds
>279 points
i hate libshits so much
they actually think that's a good comeback
that's why i left imgur
so many idiot millenials thinking with their emotions
not even attempting to think logically and just upvoting anything that confirms their stupid beliefs and making sure to downvote and hide anything they disagree with
who cares about the logical merit or being impartial? nah im just gonna make sure no one can see this comment because he supports trump

You do realize that story was about virtue signalling that they weren't the type of SJWs they really are? Have you red America #1?

>conservatives
>degenerate

>redditcucks
>talking about dicks
actually that one makes sense

>reddit doesn't get that we abuse each other on the daily
reddit is a hugbox, it's one giant college campus. Sup Forums is a construction site in the 90s

SUBRURAL RETARD BTFO

> caring about (you)'s on reddit

it's not the points that matter it's the community self-moderation
especially the idea that people should be able to hide a comment by downvoting it enough
and i never actually went to roddit just imgur

If you watch the whole video, you will see Trump speaking to the short guy in the purple tie.
Then you see the Montenegro PM walk in front of Trump and stop.

youtube.com/watch?v=RoHL5wy0RQo

>

good job, trump has made america a laughing stock in the world, the only way out is WWIII with nukes

that's some quality satire
it is satire right?
>it's real

When you combine this with the fact that he has TWO SCOOPS..... I just don't see how there is any choice but to impeach.

fucking drumpf at it again. reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

psychopathic jewish piece of trash boomer

That's your favourite based politician, Orbán.

>the Montenegro PM
What is that faggot even doing there? Montenegro is literally a non-country. Even a worse case than Belgium. 600k citizens with a completely irrelevant economy. If anything Trump should call for security to get that faggot removed.

This is probably the coolest video ive ever seen. How can anyone watch their president do this and not be incredibly proud? Trump might be a kike puppet but that was great

Lel, Grybauskaitė in the front.

>he doesn't sort by Oldest/Newest, instead opting to allow Reddit users to decide what's "Best"
>he doesn't have comment-hiding disabled to prevent Reddit users from dictating what he should or shouldn't see.

Do you even Reddit?